PDA

View Full Version : FTWR request

OnEyM
08-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Hello,

I started torrenting in 2005. My first tracker was a native one, which is now offline because the government took action against most of the torrent sites in the country where I live.
Since then I've found many different sites with different content and user bases. But there's still one tracker where I'd want to be a member. It's FTWR.

Your question would probably be 'Why do you think you will be a good member?'. Well, I don't know exactly and I can't be sure of that, but what I'm sure is that I always seed the files I download for a long time and also I have a good upload speed. I can be active in the forums. And I also use irc often, so I can hang out with the peeps on there. In my opinion that are the qualities a good tracker user should have.

I can give you some links to my profiles on some sites I'm a member of.

Thanks for reading.

hagckz0r
08-30-2009, 09:52 AM
Don't want to sound mean but I see at your sig FSC.. isn't that enough?
Good luck though...

C-mos
08-30-2009, 09:56 AM
you started all wrong my friend
it's f*** :-s

sez
08-30-2009, 10:04 AM
That was quick but my guess would be that you'll get into this site same way that you used to get into FSC..could be wrong but just my two cents.

ovisan
08-30-2009, 10:15 AM
I recon they're after donations that's why they too allow new members in. Have you ever donated for a tracker before? And also you need friends who know and trust you. have you got any?
Do you think that the rabbit is better than F**? I m not a member of any of them but I find it hard to believe that you "need" both. You are probably after another nice sig bar. Good luck.
Tara

OnEyM
08-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Have you ever donated for a tracker before?
Twice. On two different trackers

Do you think that the rabbit is better than F**? I m not a member of any of them
Me either

ovisan
08-30-2009, 10:46 AM
Come on mate you had a f** music club sig a couple of minutes ago. You havin a laugh... Nevermind, good luck with your request

KushBlow
08-30-2009, 08:55 PM
Come on mate you had a f** music club sig a couple of minutes ago. You havin a laugh... Nevermind, good luck with your request

:shifty:

anyway the wabbit doesn't want or need any new members that don't like AFR or...BUNNIES! That said it's very low key and I don't think a FST req has ever been filled due to that. Also you need fellow bunny lovers to vouch for you.

Personally I'd make a rabbit lolpic and see where that took me.

ca_aok
08-30-2009, 09:25 PM
Lol @ your recent trading history. As if someone is going to invite you with those rep points :P

OnEyM
08-30-2009, 09:29 PM

That signature was made in paint and took me 1 minute. It's even hard to distinguish the 'FSC' letters

anyway the wabbit doesn't want or need any new members that don't like AFR

Where did you read that I don't like AFR.

or...BUNNIES!

Who doesn't like them?

Lol @ your recent trading history. As if someone is going to invite you with those rep points

Oh my god, rep point with a comment 'good trader'. Ban him, the cool kids get invite only from friends

KushBlow
08-30-2009, 09:33 PM
I didn't read that you do like afr or bunnies either.

Oh my god, rep point with a comment 'good trader'. Ban him, the cool kids get invite only from friends

is that why you have 2 trader rep points and you left them rep as well?

Kai.