PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to contact HDBITS staff?

Curious
08-31-2009, 10:03 AM
Hey,
I was on vacation for 2 weeks and when I came back my account was disabled..
When I enter the IRC I have to wait for +v. I have waited for long time and it seems nothing happen.
Is there any other way?

Rart
08-31-2009, 03:28 PM
I would probably just try being patient. IRC is the best way to get your issues resolved, wait it out and hope for the best. Perhaps you were on when most admins were idle.

charliebitme
08-31-2009, 03:29 PM
HDbits staff isn't known to be friendly, so I'd follow Rart's advice :P

sez
08-31-2009, 07:36 PM
or instead of idling,you might as well /WHOIS the @s and the &s and then /MSG whoever is active and tell them to stop pretending that they aint seeing you.

PS:If the channel topic forbids you from doing so,then leave the channel and do it from outside.Decisions decisions.

maldini 3
08-31-2009, 09:10 PM
hmm... you have a hard work to do out there
i wish you the goodluck

OlegL
08-31-2009, 10:34 PM
Yep, be patient. Eventually you will be voiced and they will listen to you.

DonkeyPacker
09-01-2009, 06:07 AM
or instead of idling,you might as well /WHOIS the @s and the &s and then /MSG whoever is active and tell them to stop pretending that they aint seeing you.

PS:If the channel topic forbids you from doing so,then leave the channel and do it from outside.Decisions decisions.
I disagree with this one. You don't want to piss off HDBits staff...

n00bz0r
09-01-2009, 10:44 AM

please dun tell me that i risk be globally own3d for doin that.. :lol:

sez
09-01-2009, 09:33 PM

Yeah thats kinda intrusive,i guess /LISTing them then /MSGing them on other obscure networks sounds more like it.