PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Valve

diapow
10-04-2003, 07:05 AM
I know this seems kinda stupid to ask people who are downloading programs and music to stop but this needs some attention. There is a user Monster811 that is posting the new Half-Life 2 source code and certain map levels for download. This game took 5 years to make over 6 million lines of code, some of the best and awesome gameplay graphics ever, and it could all go unrewarded because the desire to have Half-Life 2 before it hits stores is running wild. If you see it dont download it, it will prevent good, market-changing games like HL2 from being released and as it is now its postponed until next year. GFG.

No I dont work for Valve or the RIAA or any group. Im just a gamer that is now going to have to wait even longer for a game I waited 5 freaking years for. Grow some balls and a conscience!

:blink:

edit: Please dont blame anyone for OS vulnerablities, if it wasnt for Micro$oft you would all be vi'ing everything.

muchspl2
10-04-2003, 07:35 AM
seem to me its going to help us gamers in the long run
don't you think everone working on games is going to know about this
wheather are not they use the same code are variations of it is up to the co/gamemaker
but if you think for 1 sec industrial espionage does not happen i have to tell you your living in a dream world

Motion
10-04-2003, 08:09 AM
Although espionage does happen, it doesn't on this magnitude and doesn't have such a bad effect as others do.
This game is a revolutionary one in gaming context and to have it postponed again because some shmuck wanted to get his grubby little hands on it before anyone else is devastating to alot of people.
The other thing that will ruin hl2 because of this is that now the cheaters/hackers that plagued the original half-life will now get a head start on corrupting the game before it even comes out.

I personally have been going through all p2p, warez, links, everything and tracking down the hl2 source and handing the information over to valve. I hope they catch the person(s) and sue their asses off.

"seem to me its going to help us gamers in the long run"
Most ignorant comment ever.

3RA1N1AC
10-04-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by diapow@3 October 2003 - 23:05
I know this seems kinda stupid to ask people who are downloading programs and music to stop but this needs some attention. There is a user Monster811 that is posting the new Half-Life 2 source code and certain map levels for download. This game took 5 years to make over 6 million lines of code, some of the best and awesome gameplay graphics ever, and it could all go unrewarded because the desire to have Half-Life 2 before it hits stores is running wild. If you see it dont download it, it will prevent good, market-changing games like HL2 from being released and as it is now its postponed until next year. GFG.

No I dont work for Valve or the RIAA or any group. Im just a gamer that is now going to have to wait even longer for a game I waited 5 freaking years for. Grow some balls and a conscience!

:blink:

edit: Please dont blame anyone for OS vulnerablities, if it wasnt for Micro$oft you would all be vi'ing everything.
um... most people don't even know how to compile source code into a binary form ANYWAY? i don't know how to, personally, and i'm a five time winner of the Nobel Super-Genius Of The Year Award.

yes, leaking the source code for a brand new program/game can be bad on an industrial level because your professional competitors can use it to crib notes from your latest work. but if you spot any outright plagiarism in someone else's program, you CAN sue them...

it might give amateur programmers a bit of extra help beyond the SDK, for creating a modification to use with the game engine... but for the average PC gamer getting hold of source code, it's about as useful as a hole in the head.

and no, HL2 is not delayed because of this. there had been a buzz about a possible HL2 delay for the past several weeks, already. Valve just failed to finish the game on time. they're not witholding the game to punish us for someone else's sins, if that's what you're implying.

Cl1mh4224rd
10-04-2003, 08:43 AM
It's just the source code, people... There's no resource files containing the textures, maps, scripts, etc, as I understand it. It's completely worthless to anyone just wanting to "get the game before it's released! OMGR0X0R!!!1!11"

The people it is useful to, however, are those who make a hobby out of writing cheat/hack programs for these games. The source code for the engine gives them a real insight into what the game actually does...

Icey
10-04-2003, 10:21 AM
valve should have secured thier computers.. its thier own fault

Pitbul
10-04-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by diapow@4 October 2003 - 00:05
There is a user Monster811 that is posting the new Half-Life 2 source code and certain map levels for download.
i downloaded it and checked it out real quick and i HIGHLY doubt that someone would have turned it into binary already and made maps for what this source calls for. a map for this game would take more then 2 days to create. dont post info that you "heard" from someone and i dont think what you say is gonna stop anyone from downloading it and abusing it in what ever fashion they want shut up already do you think those people who are trying to find the person are gonna some how switch sides and go download it? highly unlikely many people want the game, THE FINISHED GAME and wont waste their time.anyways half the people who download it dont know what to do with it while alot more maybe know what it is but wont get very far.

Motion
10-04-2003, 12:13 PM
Its not really about a person turning the source code into a game or whatever, its more the fact that hackers will implement ways to cheat in the new hl2.
If you were in the hl community you would realise cheating is definately a major thing that spoils this game as it is highly multiplayer orientated.
Which means the leak of this source code means hackers can create cheats before the game is even finished yet alone released. Which is why I'm heavily againest this leaked source code.

YoRu
10-04-2003, 12:33 PM
they gonna try to make cheats anyway, no matter if they get the code now or after the release....

as long as no complete version of hl2 is on the net, valve wont suffer a real damage.....

tHe LiNk
10-04-2003, 01:45 PM
Oh yes they will suffer damage. Something like this can be devastating to the HL2 release, and the overall online gaming community that will follow. By looking at the source code - hackers/crackers will eventually find an exploit in the code and use it. It is bad for valve.

I will be so pissed if i see this on suprnova/kazaa <_<

huuramis
10-04-2003, 03:31 PM
weather we download it or not, we are still going to have to wait another year or so.

diapow
10-05-2003, 12:40 AM
What Im impying is that any compromise of data, whether its in binary, Hex, or another format is going to be examined, complied, and hacked. There are people out there that can and will do it, its just a matter of time. That is what I deal with everyday playing counterstrike, hackers trying to gain an advantage. The HL2 Source code is also used in?????.....Counter-strike Condition Zero...the next version of counter-strike. Now my problem is not with people having it for HL2, its with them having the new source for CZ and then being able to find new ways to cheat. Its really discourging for the industry and for all gamers, and if it has something to do with the myg0t clan believe it that they are in trouble.

If you didnt notice (Mr. Nobel Prize winner 5x) its being released by Valve and Vivendi Universal. Vivendi is a multi-national multi-billion dollar conglomerate company, they dont want to loose profits from the game being leaked and this will be a joint effort from Law Enforcement and Vivendi. Wait and see.

diapow
10-05-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Pitbul+4 October 2003 - 11:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 4 October 2003 - 11:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-diapow@4 October 2003 - 00:05
There is a user Monster811 that is posting the new Half-Life 2 source code and certain map levels for download.
i downloaded it and checked it out real quick and i HIGHLY doubt that someone would have turned it into binary already and made maps for what this source calls for. a map for this game would take more then 2 days to create. dont post info that you "heard" from someone and i dont think what you say is gonna stop anyone from downloading it and abusing it in what ever fashion they want shut up already do you think those people who are trying to find the person are gonna some how switch sides and go download it? highly unlikely many people want the game, THE FINISHED GAME and wont waste their time.anyways half the people who download it dont know what to do with it while alot more maybe know what it is but wont get very far. [/b][/quote]

Pitbul,

I "heard" it or I should say read it from the STEAM website, the official HL2 site. By the way are you an e-thug because if so I&#39;ll shut up. I dont want your e-thugs to do an e-driveby on my post and e-cap my a&#036;&#036;. Its people like you who like to not read posts and then make remarks on what I had stated. Please, I applaud you for your Support of Our Troops (my brother in Iraq thanks you too) but other than that you should READ what I write&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Everybody knows when you make an assumption you make an a&#036;&#036; out of "you" and "umption".

Cygnuz-Y
10-05-2003, 01:40 AM
thats what they get for making Steam and for making us wait so long to play that game..... :angry:

Im sure the game is already finished they are making us wait just for advertisement purposes <_<

Ferasso
10-05-2003, 01:51 AM
Damn&#33; Can&#39;t find the source&#33; Anyone have an hash for it?

Evil Gemini
10-05-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@5 October 2003 - 02:40
thats what they get for making Steam and for making us wait so long to play that game..... :angry:

Im sure the game is already finished they are making us wait just for advertisement purposes <_<
:lol: yeah someone probably got pissed of about steam.

Cygnuz-Y
10-05-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Ferasso@5 October 2003 - 01:51
Damn&#33; Can&#39;t find the source&#33; Anyone have an hash for it?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ferasso
10-05-2003, 03:17 AM
Found it&#33; Shareaza&#33; Filename: hl2-src(peerweb.org).rar - 31.29MB with 918 sources&#33; :P

Octopussy
10-05-2003, 05:57 AM
wtf is hl2-src(peerweb.org).rar ?

diapow
10-05-2003, 06:31 AM
THIS IS FROM THE HALF_LIFE2 WEBSITE

Well, we knew this was going to happen eventually, but many of the hosting providers are helping Valve with logs from various websites that had the HL2 Source leak files.

If you have downloaded these files over the internet by P2P, IRC, a Website, or even FTP, chances are that your IP and identity with your local service provider has been recorded. If you used a Proxy to hide your mask, that will not work as the various hosting providers will trace the route and eventually find out who you are.

A word of extreme caution - do not get involved with this matter by downloading the HL2 Source Engine files. If you have downloaded these files, DELETE THEM OFF YOUR COMPUTER.

Another word of caution&#33; If you downloaded these files you are at RISK by the hackers/crackers that stole these files&#33; These files can contain trojans, viruses, and other remote tools to easily invade your privacy and your security. Even if you have the latest and greatest Trojan/Virus scanning tools, they will NOT protect you from these newly released trojans and/or viruses.

Remember, hackers/crackers stole the property. Their goal is to destroy. Dont allow yourself open for them to distrupt your security like they did at Valve. DELETE THE HL2 FILES FROM YOUR COMPUTER and pretend you never had them&#33; Don&#39;t get involved in this matter by keeping the HL2 Source Engine files. This is a criminal act.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not an attempt to scare anyone. This is an attempt to educate and inform you to stay away from the sites that have hosted the HL2 Source Files. Delete the files if you have them. You will thank us later.

HL2-SCR is probably a virus so you might want to get rid of it, before it gets rid of your hard drive.

Monkeee
10-05-2003, 06:42 AM
gawd... hackers sux...

Ferasso
10-05-2003, 06:53 AM
Listen diapow, i&#39;m a programmer. My hobby is game programming. I know Delphi, C/C++ and assembler. If you think you will scare me posting this bullshit, i laught at you. For an asshole-end-user-player, you don&#39;t have nothing to do with the source, but people who understands it, it&#39;s a very good thing. By the way, sooner or later they would release the source. And i&#39;ve just took a look in the source, and one folder catched my attention: maxsdk. Well, seems that we&#39;ll have some Half life 2 model viewers... at least :D ... maybe we could do something more... like hmmm... Let me go back to the source.

File:hl2-src(peerweb.org).rar
Length:32816098 Bytes, 32046KB
UUHash:=NyU6b41mHgeO54VGfIN9ZCDXFT0=

It have some bad-crc files, but works.
I&#39;ll take a deeper look tomorrow.

Octopussy
10-05-2003, 07:12 AM
stfu pussy ass mother fucker dont talk shit to diapow bitch fuck you thinkin ur all cool cuz u know c++ wow fukin nerd

Monkeee
10-05-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Octopussy@5 October 2003 - 07:12
c++ wow fukin nerd
:lol: :lol: :lol: good 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Octopussy
10-05-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Monkeee+5 October 2003 - 08:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Monkeee @ 5 October 2003 - 08:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@5 October 2003 - 07:12
c++ wow fukin nerd
:lol: :lol: :lol: good 1 :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
yea i know damn i am good

first i get a free subway sub and now this damn this must be my lucky day

3RA1N1AC
10-05-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by diapow@4 October 2003 - 16:40
What Im impying is that any compromise of data, whether its in binary, Hex, or another format is going to be examined, complied, and hacked. There are people out there that can and will do it, its just a matter of time. That is what I deal with everyday playing counterstrike, hackers trying to gain an advantage. The HL2 Source code is also used in?????.....Counter-strike Condition Zero...the next version of counter-strike. Now my problem is not with people having it for HL2, its with them having the new source for CZ and then being able to find new ways to cheat. Its really discourging for the industry and for all gamers, and if it has something to do with the myg0t clan believe it that they are in trouble.

If you didnt notice (Mr. Nobel Prize winner 5x) its being released by Valve and Vivendi Universal. Vivendi is a multi-national multi-billion dollar conglomerate company, they dont want to loose profits from the game being leaked and this will be a joint effort from Law Enforcement and Vivendi. Wait and see.
if you&#39;re so concerned with cheating in online games, maybe you should switch over to subscription-based games like everquest or planetside. they have administrators on duty 24/7 and they have a much greater ability to stop cheating from the server&#39;s end. or just play ANYTHING besides counter-strike and you&#39;ll immediately see a lot less cheating. counter-strike is hopeless.

the battle against cheaters is not going to be won by keeping the source code private, or prosecuting people who steal the source or decompile binaries. at best, cheating will be minimized by the publishers taking an active role in maintaining and policing centralized game servers.

if online gamers want to get rid of cheating, they need to quit being whiney cheapskates ("wtf, &#036;12 per month and i can&#39;t play a pirated copy of the game. my parrentz wont let me use thier credit card to subscrive this sux0rz&#33;&#33;1") and accept the fact that they need to pay subscription fees so the publishers can provide around-the-clock admin presence and server-side fixes when exploits are discovered. how many myg0t peeps actually bother trying to mess up games that they can&#39;t get for free?

AND MY POINT WAS THAT YOUR FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD WAS ASKING THE READERS OF K-LITE&#39;S GAMEWORLD TO REFRAIN FROM DOWNLOADING THE SOURCE CODE, WHILE PROLLY 99.999% OF THE PEOPLE WHO READ THIS FORUM WOULDN&#39;T EVEN KNOW HOW TO COMPILE SOURCE CODE... MUCH LESS HACK IT AND USE THE HAX TO SNATCH FOOD OFF OF VIVENDI&#39;S DINNER TABLE & CAUSE VALVE/VIVENDI TO DIE OF STARVATION. everyone is entitled to their righteous indignation, no matter how fuzzy and misguided, but you&#39;re being indignant toward the wrong people.

Pitbul
10-05-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by diapow@4 October 2003 - 23:31
THIS IS FROM THE HALF_LIFE2 WEBSITE

Well, we knew this was going to happen eventually, but many of the hosting providers are helping Valve with logs from various websites that had the HL2 Source leak files.

If you have downloaded these files over the internet by P2P, IRC, a Website, or even FTP, chances are that your IP and identity with your local service provider has been recorded. If you used a Proxy to hide your mask, that will not work as the various hosting providers will trace the route and eventually find out who you are.

A word of extreme caution - do not get involved with this matter by downloading the HL2 Source Engine files. If you have downloaded these files, DELETE THEM OFF YOUR COMPUTER.

Another word of caution&#33; If you downloaded these files you are at RISK by the hackers/crackers that stole these files&#33; These files can contain trojans, viruses, and other remote tools to easily invade your privacy and your security. Even if you have the latest and greatest Trojan/Virus scanning tools, they will NOT protect you from these newly released trojans and/or viruses.

Remember, hackers/crackers stole the property. Their goal is to destroy. Dont allow yourself open for them to distrupt your security like they did at Valve. DELETE THE HL2 FILES FROM YOUR COMPUTER and pretend you never had them&#33; Don&#39;t get involved in this matter by keeping the HL2 Source Engine files. This is a criminal act.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not an attempt to scare anyone. This is an attempt to educate and inform you to stay away from the sites that have hosted the HL2 Source Files. Delete the files if you have them. You will thank us later.

HL2-SCR is probably a virus so you might want to get rid of it, before it gets rid of your hard drive.
yoou damn moron put a bullet in your head or something are you stupid have you had a look in the source code folders? there are no viruses. the people who leaked it didn&#39;t have anything to do with the intial hacking of Valve it was only one person who leaked the file out of the group and he got kicked becuz of it. i suggest you wrap your lips around a 12 gauge before you tempted to post more bullsh*t lies from a site that is only trying to scare people from downloading it. half the people me included took one look at it and wanted nuthing more to do with it.people who downloaded it or want to are going to no matter what you say. so shut the hell up.

Illuminati
10-05-2003, 02:16 PM
Even if the source code wasn&#39;t leaked, anyone who had the knowledge & intent to create serious hacking/cheating tools would have had got the game, broke the protection and find a readable version of the source code in a matter of hours.

Unless they&#39;re compiling the engine to test out their creations, the tools will like be faulty and not 100% compatible with the release version of HL2. Even with the code, the lack of the resources (as Cl1mh4224rd states) - You could (in theory) do some stuff with the code but what you could do is pretty limited unless you&#39;ve got the full monty of the game.

And in fact, it could be that having the source leaked before the game&#39;s release might actually be a good thing - The source is released, hacking tools are released as well (if not before the release, within 24 hours after it). Valve (or another company who make the anti-cheating systems) can find these tools (through contacts in the community who&#39;ve found them, finding them on popular sites etc), analyse them and work out where the vulnerabilities are that are being used.

If Valve are lucky, the first wave of these exploits can be sorted by the release, if lucky even the second wave, making it more fairer for everyone from the word go). Hell, I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if Valve released the source code for that reason itself and did a story to cover it up (That is a trick by a lot of software companies, though you don&#39;t hear it that often ;))

And Half Life&#39;s main-selling point was its brilliant single-player story months before the multiplayer mod wave came about. I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if it was the same for HL2 :rolleyes:

Cl1mh4224rd
10-05-2003, 06:18 PM
Wtf? Do you people really think the HL2 engine is only 32MB? If you&#39;ve read Slashdot, more than a few people have posted that the entire package is in excess of 100MB...

Cl1mh4224rd
10-05-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Ferasso@5 October 2003 - 07:53
And i&#39;ve just took a look in the source, and one folder catched my attention: maxsdk. Well, seems that we&#39;ll have some Half life 2 model viewers...
...or maybe a Software Development Kit for Max Payne?

huuramis
10-05-2003, 06:25 PM
i will downlaod the source and give it to every single person i know and share it on every single p2p program i can find, just to piss valve off.

the day steems dies, is the day i stop doing this. :lol:

haha if steam dies ill still do it, fuck you valve you bunch of fuck heads haha die faggets :blink:

RedRival
10-05-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by huuramis@5 October 2003 - 19:25
i will downlaod the source and give it to every single person i know and share it on every single p2p program i can find, just to piss valve off.

the day steems dies, is the day i stop doing this.&nbsp; :lol:

haha if steam dies ill still do it, fuck you valve you bunch of fuck heads haha die faggets&nbsp; :blink:
you&#39;ve been smoking too much of whatever you&#39;ve been smoking since you couldn&#39;t complete single player in Half-life. :)

steam is loading up great now. 100% connectivity.

Monkeee
10-05-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by RedRival+5 October 2003 - 18:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RedRival @ 5 October 2003 - 18:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-huuramis@5 October 2003 - 19:25

haha if steam dies ill still do it, fuck you valve you bunch of fuck heads haha die faggets :blink:
you&#39;ve been smoking too much of whatever you&#39;ve been smoking since you couldn&#39;t complete single player in Half-life. :)

steam is loading up great now. 100% connectivity. [/b][/quote]
YEP Steam RULES i can play half-life single player now FOR FREE&#33;&#33;

Cygnuz-Y
10-05-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by huuramis@5 October 2003 - 18:25

I&#39;ll do the same &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

STEAM SUCKS REAL HARD :angry:

Ferasso
10-05-2003, 08:25 PM
Wtf? Do you people really think the HL2 engine is only 32MB? If you&#39;ve read Slashdot, more than a few people have posted that the entire package is in excess of 100MB...

Do you know what packing means?? If you would read and understand, would know that the file is a .rar&#33;&#33; After unpacking, it goes around 130 MB&#33;&#33; By the way: what do you know about engines? Quake 2 source can be downloaded inside a 1.4MB zip file.

Man, your dumbass&#33; It stands for 3DS Max plug-in system&#33; With 3DS Max, Valve creates the maps and models, then it will be exported to the format supported by the game.

Illuminati
10-05-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Ferasso@5 October 2003 - 21:25

Man, your dumbass&#33; It stands for 3DS Max plug-in system&#33; With 3DS Max, Valve creates the maps and models, then it will be exported to the format supported by the game.
3DS Max do an SDK? :blink: Where can I get that? :rolleyes:

And last time I checked, Valve used their own in-house software to create the maps. And since when do 3DS Max export to a HL2 map extension?

It&#39;s good to have an extremist opinion on the matter but you&#39;re speaking so much bullshit its stinking the place out more than normal <_< I&#39;ve heard no records of the source on FastTrack and I haven&#39;t heard any topics boasting about it being on (i.e. Most of us don&#39;t give a f*** <_<), coming into this board and insulting us for not swearing our lives to not getting the source at any time is like going into a Biker Bar and shouting that its full of wimps - It has f*** all use and makes you feel small by the time it&#39;s all over.

Heh - Until you raised this up, I didn&#39;t know the source code was available. Now that I see the opinions of those who are against its leak, I think I might just dozy on down to a supplying web site and see what it looks like... :devil:

silverccrow
10-06-2003, 01:23 AM
Since Steam get launched I losse all the respect 2 Valve and if there is a way 2 make them pay and suffer count me in &#33; I will share all valve Games I will seed them through bittorrent 4 ever &#33;

Valve sux ....&#33; I will never buy a game from valve again &#33; never :angry:

hamster007
10-06-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Ferasso@5 October 2003 - 20:25

Do you know what packing means?? If you would read and understand, would know that the file is a .rar&#33;&#33; After unpacking, it goes around 130 MB&#33;&#33; By the way: what do you know about engines? Quake 2 source can be downloaded inside a 1.4MB zip file.

What a fucktard.If your such a carmack why the fuck haven`t you been snapped up by a game dev company?Go and build a game instead of sitting in your parents basement wacking off to gay porn and posting on forums that you are best programmer bar none.Rot in hell you piece of shit

brygdom
10-06-2003, 08:51 AM
if you&#39;re so concerned with cheating in online games, maybe you should switch over to subscription-based games like everquest or planetside. they have administrators on duty 24/7

Ooohh I play EQ and want that version you describe&#33; :P

3RA1N1AC
10-06-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by brygdom@6 October 2003 - 00:51

if you&#39;re so concerned with cheating in online games, maybe you should switch over to subscription-based games like everquest or planetside. they have administrators on duty 24/7

Ooohh I play EQ and want that version you describe&#33; :P
24/7, 23/6, WHATEVER. <_<

it&#39;s still better than some guy setting up a CS server and then only logging in like once a week &#39;cause he&#39;s too busy masturbating or downloading warez.

diapow
10-06-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Pitbul+5 October 2003 - 13:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul &#064; 5 October 2003 - 13:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-diapow@4 October 2003 - 23:31
&nbsp;
yoou damn moron put a bullet in your head or something are you stupid have you had a look in the source code folders? there are no viruses. the people who leaked it didn&#39;t have anything to do with the intial hacking of Valve it was only one person who leaked the file out of the group and he got kicked becuz of it. i suggest you wrap your lips around a 12 gauge before you tempted to post more bullsh*t lies from a site that is only trying to scare people from downloading it. half the people me included took one look at it and wanted nuthing more to do with it.people who downloaded it or want to are going to no matter what you say. so shut the hell up. [/b][/quote]
Well PITBUL Im taking your advice, I always seem to take advice from a 16 year old. I will end my life now so that a snot-nosed, needle-dick fuckhead is going to talk shit about me. Well you know what, fuck you and I hope your computer shocks you the next time your jerking off to your gay porn collection which you donwloaded from KAzaa. It always amazes me what kind of fuck faces seem to think that at the tender age of 16 they seem to know everything. Hey pitbul I guess you too are an e-thug, acting all hard on the net get you respect. Im scared...please tell me to shut up again.

And Ferasso this is for you:
WScript.Echo "YOU ARE GAY"

Seems like Kazaa forums are too above my IQ (Intelligence Quotient, thats for your Brainiac) So Im out.

silverccrow
10-06-2003, 06:41 PM
diapow U SUX &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://www.iespana.es/Planet-Z/trigun/vashtrue.jpg HA HA HA HA HA stupid mofo

Illuminati
10-06-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by diapow@6 October 2003 - 19:11
Seems like Kazaa forums are too above my IQ (Intelligence Quotient, thats for your Brainiac) So Im out.
There is a god :D

Rat Faced
10-06-2003, 06:43 PM
This has got way out of hand.

***Closed***