Shando
09-01-2009, 11:38 PM
i know member at scl got invites

some one can give me free one

:ermm:

Rart
09-02-2009, 03:11 AM
Amazing request! Bravo! Bravo!

Seriously, put some effort into your request. From how you're acting it seems like they are just throwing away their invites like confetti to people.

You could maybe start off with some proofs or why you want it.

Shando
09-02-2009, 07:08 AM
Amazing request! Bravo! Bravo!

Seriously, put some effort into your request. From how you're acting it seems like they are just throwing away their invites like confetti to people.

You could maybe start off with some proofs or why you want it.

:naughty::D lol

ok

if some one need to see ratio prof its ok i can show him:01:

Zip
09-02-2009, 07:57 AM
From how you're acting it seems like they are just throwing away their invites like confetti to people.
Well that's the way it is. So stop complaining about things you don't have a slightest idea about.

Good luck finding one Shando. ;)

Rart
09-02-2009, 01:39 PM
From how you're acting it seems like they are just throwing away their invites like confetti to people.
Well that's the way it is. So stop complaining about things you don't have a slightest idea about.

Good luck finding one Shando. ;)

Good point. I stand corrected XD. They really are giving away invites like crazy...

Good luck then. :P

nnnnnn
09-03-2009, 09:51 PM

I think my userclass just got given 2 invites on SCL, :O I'll create an invite code and send it to you since you're not newbie.

Yoann64
09-04-2009, 11:07 AM

I think my userclass just got given 2 invites on SCL, :O I'll create an invite code and send it to you since you're not newbie.
:frusty: ...yeah he's not newbie...but a trader and you're a great noob !
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-looking-sct-invite-nb-invite--358968

Zip
09-04-2009, 05:50 PM
:frusty: ...yeah he's not newbie...but a trader and you're a great noob !
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-looking-sct-invite-nb-invite--358968
OMG he's a TRADER!! he's not as much worth as you are. :frusty: