PDA

View Full Version : Best 0day tracker?

crassy
09-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Is there such a beast? Now that my scene access is temporarily gone I'm trying to find a BT tracker that has what is usually in the 0day dir on scene sites. :) Anyone?

0Ri0N
09-04-2009, 01:03 AM
Tv/tl

n00bz0r
09-04-2009, 01:08 AM
ScT, FTN, SCC
take your pick :wink:

KushBlow
09-04-2009, 01:25 AM
ScT, FTN, SCC
take your pick :wink:

:shifty:

Anywayyyyy...is it just me or did we recently have a thread like this.

sez
09-04-2009, 01:27 AM
^^Like he said,different toilets same poop :P

Intr4ns1t
09-04-2009, 01:29 AM
No way man, that was "Greatest 0-day"(not best 0-day) so this is a new topic that is unequivocally unexplored and well worth expounding upon.

Were it a thread about Best search engine, surely FST wouldn't be on the list as it never seems to work for people :frusty:

KushBlow
09-04-2009, 01:35 AM
No way man, that was "Greatest 0-day"(not best 0-day) so this is a new topic that is unequivocally unexplored and well worth expounding upon.

Were it a thread about Best search engine, surely FST wouldn't be on the list as it never seems to work for people :frusty:

In that case....

FTN, GFT - best ratioless 0-day

SCC, ScT - best ratio 0-day

TL - best basic and not scene limited

RevTT, etc. - dunno

*dusts off hands* I think it's been exponentially expanded upon now.

/PIN code

IdolEyes787
09-04-2009, 01:38 AM
Is there such a beast? Now that my scene access is temporarily gone I'm trying to find a BT tracker that has what is usually in the 0day dir on scene sites. :) Anyone?

I don't know since I have temporary scene access I no longer frequent those places. :idunno:

Just kidding the last movie I watched was American Flyers.
Take that scene thingy.:01:

Duckater
09-04-2009, 01:44 AM
What you mean demoniod aint the best any more :lol:

KushBlow
09-04-2009, 01:52 AM

Nah it's all about security nowadays :)

IdolEyes787
09-04-2009, 01:55 AM
Suggest you buy stuff then.

Intr4ns1t
09-04-2009, 02:01 AM

In that case....

RevTT, etc. - dunno

/PIN code

Well expounded :01:

Duckater
09-04-2009, 03:11 AM

So fact I never been on demoniod mean I am safe then ? :lol: :lol:

KushBlow
09-04-2009, 04:00 AM

So fact I never been on demoniod mean I am safe then ? :lol: :lol:

You're duckater, of course you are :naughty:

Kelm
09-04-2009, 07:31 AM
In that case....

RevTT, etc. - dunno

/PIN code
Very well put, except I would put Revtt with TL, as it does have very similar content to TL.

aen
09-04-2009, 08:12 AM
So what's the definition of 'the best'?
I don't care about pretimes. I prefer the comfort. So one of my fav. 0day/general trackers is DH.

momassalha
09-04-2009, 08:48 AM
For mid level its torrentlech and revtt.
for high level scc gft ftn sct .
but i prefer torrentleech pre time is decent and there
is no preblem if u wait more 5 min and content and speed
are great a lot of seeders and easy to seedback what u download
no need for seedbox the decision up to u if u search about pre time
and super great speed and content chose sct scc ftn but u need to have
seedbox its so hard to seed and if search about content and decent speed and
decent pre time and want one the easy to enter chose tl and revtt .

Duckater
09-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Why does no one ever mention the smaller open for sign up trackers in these threads as there are some very good ones that imho are better than likes of tl and revtt not have as many torrents and not always quiet as quick on pre times but far better community.
Also get more help and support on these friendly trackers????

Feeling
09-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Why does no one ever mention the smaller open for sign up trackers in these threads as there are some very good ones that imho are better than likes of tl and revtt not have as many torrents and not always quiet as quick on pre times but far better community.

Cus he asked for the best, and the smaller, open for signup trackers are not best in anything.

If the topic was "Looking for mid range site thats slow and open signup" then i suppose the trackers you are thinking of may get listed.

:mellow:

crassy
09-04-2009, 12:07 PM
I just can't find any 0day apps on ScT. You guys sure we are talking the same thing here? The stuff thats usually in the /0day/MMDD folders on scene sites?

kukushka
09-04-2009, 12:10 PM
best 0days are ttc and u*-*, just look at the wtaw, it's so easy... oops, there's no ttc there, but it will always stay in our hearts and dreams :D

c0pyr1ght
09-04-2009, 12:50 PM
I just can't find any 0day apps on ScT. You guys sure we are talking the same thing here? The stuff thats usually in the /0day/MMDD folders on scene sites?

Then you want SCC, which races most of the 0day apps.

Torrent sites are often referred to as 0day if they race new scene torrents in any category.

Duckater
09-04-2009, 02:15 PM

Cus he asked for the best, and the smaller, open for signup trackers are not best in anything.

If the topic was "Looking for mid range site thats slow and open signup" then i suppose the trackers you are thinking of may get listed.

Not true that m8.
Some smaller open for sign up trackers have a lot better community spirit, some smaller trackers also have great pre times, they are usually invite only but not hard get an invite.
I will admit not many of them do 0day apps. I could name a few that have pres that would be in the top 10 - 15 on stuff they do that arn't in tracer channels as some block the tracers.
Also most the trackers mentioned so far are not easy to get into for new members of fst that are reading this topic :)

sez
09-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Die.P2P.Die.NOTiCE.READNFO-CleanScene

KushBlow
09-04-2009, 05:31 PM

Not true that m8.
Some smaller open for sign up trackers have a lot better community spirit, some smaller trackers also have great pre times, they are usually invite only but not hard get an invite.
I will admit not many of them do 0day apps. I could name a few that have pres that would be in the top 10 - 15 on stuff they do that arn't in tracer channels as some block the tracers.
Also most the trackers mentioned so far are not easy to get into for new members of fst that are reading this topic :)

By all means please do. I don't really believe this, how small open signup trackers can have better community spirit and good pres, etc. The best trackers excel in these categories in my opinion, the only thing these small, recently opened trackers have going for them is the honeymoon appeal.

Zip
09-04-2009, 05:39 PM
Scenetorrents is the best. And it's not a matter of opinion, it's simply the best.

primevil
09-04-2009, 08:23 PM
You will want SCC SCT GFT any of those 3 are a good choice.

crassy
09-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Die.P2P.Die.NOTiCE.READNFO-CleanScene
Then addip me bitch, addip. :D

bumrocks
09-05-2009, 03:54 AM
[QUOTE=Duckater;3284014]

I can't PM kush...Someone let him know I sent his message on to the appropriate staff at the site he is having issues at..PMs disabled for me...

Thanks!

bum

KushBlow
09-05-2009, 04:37 AM
[QUOTE=KushBlow;3284093]

I can't PM kush...Someone let him know I sent his message on to the appropriate staff at the site he is having issues at..PMs disabled for me...

Thanks!

bum

Hey bum! I fixed my problem already. Thanks :)

lisabritpop
09-05-2009, 04:44 AM
To be honest,there is even no best oday tracker!

Feeling
09-05-2009, 04:46 AM
Not true that m8.
Some smaller open for sign up trackers have a lot better community spirit, some smaller trackers also have great pre times

Well im dying to know which ones you are talking about + the ones that are not on tracers. If they are not on tracers then they are not worth tracing for a reason.

:rolleyes:

Cut-Copy-Paste
09-05-2009, 07:41 AM

http://i30.tinypic.com/2dakied.jpg

:frusty:

benchez' mum
09-05-2009, 07:50 AM
Not true that m8.
Some smaller open for sign up trackers have a lot better community spirit, some smaller trackers also have great pre times

Well im dying to know which ones you are talking about + the ones that are not on tracers. If they are not on tracers then they are not worth tracing for a reason.

This really is one of those situations where the most appropriate course of action would be to get a life, get laid, manker.

All 0day trackers are cold and pointless. At least the 12 year olds find it entertaining tho'
The playgrounds still aren't full of children comparing pre-thymes. Even they have better things to do, like compare pogs. :dabs:

GeeK
09-05-2009, 07:51 AM
ScT :D

jars
09-05-2009, 08:27 AM
Out of all those zero day above level 4, SCT is the best in terms of easiness to the user (speed, pretimes, content, ability to keep ratio, community involvement), but their staff are pretty damn slack, in fact, I'd say they're not that concerned about the site anything further than collecting donations. They've been looking into allowing utorrent for mac for around 6 months now with one of the staff on record as sayinf he's looking into it, and there's still no word ..... like it takes 6 months to check out a client? It's the reason I use FTN every day rather than SCT. SCT staff are plain lazy.

nickos
09-05-2009, 09:04 AM
Out of all those zero day above level 4, SCT is the best in terms of easiness to the user (speed, pretimes, content, ability to keep ratio, community involvement), but their staff are pretty damn slack, in fact, I'd say they're not that concerned about the site anything further than collecting donations.

Well duh, there's a reason they sell invites.They're not just running a tracker out of the kindness of their hearts.

jars
09-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Out of all those zero day above level 4, SCT is the best in terms of easiness to the user (speed, pretimes, content, ability to keep ratio, community involvement), but their staff are pretty damn slack, in fact, I'd say they're not that concerned about the site anything further than collecting donations.

Well duh, there's a reason they sell invites.They're not just running a tracker out of the kindness of their hearts.Very surprised to get a 'dah' this early in the piece and appreciate your support, albeit daworthy.

Feeling
09-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Out of all those zero day above level 4, SCT is the best in terms of easiness to the user (speed, pretimes, content, ability to keep ratio, community involvement), but their staff are pretty damn slack, in fact, I'd say they're not that concerned about the site anything further than collecting donations. They've been looking into allowing utorrent for mac for around 6 months now with one of the staff on record as sayinf he's looking into it, and there's still no word ..... like it takes 6 months to check out a client? It's the reason I use FTN every day rather than SCT. SCT staff are plain lazy.

No just DJ is lazy, everyone who knows anything knows that. And with the rest of you comments, you seem to know little at all. Congrats :rolleyes:

MaNiJaK
09-05-2009, 10:35 AM
If they are not on tracers then they are not worth tracing for a reason.

GFT is not on tracers :mellow:

:P

jars
09-05-2009, 11:34 AM

No just DJ is lazy, everyone who knows anything knows that. And with the rest of you comments, you seem to know little at all. Congrats :rolleyes:Instead of trying to pin the bla on him, like you have above, why don't you get off your lazy arse yourself and do something. Rotten at the root as they say :)

Hombre
09-05-2009, 11:52 AM
i'm not a member at sct/ftn/scc , but i find it hard them to have more content than tl/revTT/pretome. gft i'm not a member there, but every1 keeps telling me its not worth it and empty of users, so maybe this is reason why not traced ?

Feeling
09-05-2009, 11:55 AM
If they are not on tracers then they are not worth tracing for a reason.

GFT is not on tracers :mellow:

:P

Get a better tracing channel then! :lol:

XXX = Sekret sites.

Ghosts.of.Girlfriends.Past.DVDRip.XviD-DASH: ->
#1 ScT (37s ap) - #2 XXX (1m 13s ap) - #3 PT (1m 26s ap) - #4 XXX (2m 13s ap) - #5 TV (2m 17s ap) - #6 ViZZ (2m 30s ap) - #7 HT (2m 50s ap)

Ghosts.of.Girlfriends.Past.720p.BluRay.x264-CBGB: ->
#1 ScT (3m 34s ap) - #2 PT (5m 39s ap) - #3 TV (5m 58s ap) - #4 GFT (6m 22s ap) - #5 TBy (9m 10s ap) - #6 XXX (10m 30s ap) - #7 SCC (13m 12s ap)

Ghosts.of.Girlfriends.Past.NTSC.DVDR-SCREAM: ->
#1 ScT (3m 23s ap) - #2 GFT (4m 22s ap) - #3 XXX (5m 11s ap) - #4 PTM (7m 43s ap) - #5 TL (8m 25s ap) - #6 XXX (9m 5s ap) - #7 TBy (14m 40s ap)

Observe.And.Report.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND: ->
#1 ScT (41s ap) - #2 PT (1m 14s ap) - #3 SCC (1m 21s ap) - #4 FF (1m 21s ap) - #5 TV (1m 28s ap) - #6 GFT (1m 32s ap) - #7 XXX (1m 35s ap)

Observe.And.Report.DVDR-Replica: ->
#1 ScT (3m 6s ap) - #2 GFT (7m 56s ap) - #3 XXX (9m 3s ap) - #4 TBy (10m 28s ap) - #5 XXX (11m 59s ap) - #6 TL (13m 48s ap) - #7 ST (22m 33s ap)

Star.Trek.SCREENER.XviD-ROAR: ->
#1 ScT (3m 53s ap) - #2 SCC (3m 56s ap) - #3 PT (4m 1s ap) - #4 GFT (4m 38s ap) - #5 PTM (5m 1s ap) - #6 TBy (5m 3s ap) - #7 XXX (5m 22s ap)

Up.SCREENER.XviD-ROAR: ->
#1 ScT (5m 50s ap) - #2 PT (5m 55s ap) - #3 XXX (6m 5s ap) - #4 SCC (6m 8s ap) - #5 GFT (6m 10s ap) - #6 XXX (6m 11s ap) - #7 PTM (6m 35s ap)

Cheri.2009.REPACK.LiMiTED.DVDRip.XviD-DiXi: ->
#1 ScT (1m 9s ap) - #2 SCC (1m 17s ap) - #3 PT (1m 20s ap) - #4 TV (1m 23s ap) - #5 XXX (1m 33s ap) - #6 GFT (1m 38s ap) - #7 PTM (2m 13s ap)

Public.Enemies.SCREENER.XviD-ROAR: ->
#1 ScT (8m 9s ap) - #2 GFT (8m 51s ap) - #3 HT (10m 47s ap) - #4 TL (12m 6s ap) - #5 X (16m 27s ap) - #6 DH (20m 53s ap) - #7 FF (21m 15s ap)

Monsters.Vs.Aliens.DVDRiP.XviD-JUMANJi: ->
#1 GFT (1m 13s ap) - #2 XXX (1m 29s ap) - #3 TV (2m ap) - #4 PTM (2m 5s ap) - #5 ScT (2m 6s ap) - #6 SCC (2m 34s ap) - #7 TBy (3m 4s ap)

District.9.R5.LiNE.XviD-KAMERA: ->
#1 GFT (5m 57s ap) - #2 CT (5m 57s ap) - #3 TBy (6m 9s ap) - #4 ScT (8m 25s ap) - #5 HT (9m 40s ap) - #6 X (9m 51s ap) - #7 BSk (10m 22s ap)

District.9.REPACK.R5.LiNE.XviD-KAMERA: ->
#1 ScT (5m 22s ap) - #2 GFT (6m 3s ap) - #3 SCC (7m 31s ap) - #4 CT (7m 49s ap) - #5 TGB (10m 53s ap) - #6 XXX (17m 24s ap) - #7 TV (22m 59s ap)

There are the major releases in the last 12 hours or so, give you an idea of whats what, and those marked XXX will only be known by the people on them sites.

GmbH
09-05-2009, 12:04 PM
SceneTorrents for sure! :drool:

MaNiJaK
09-05-2009, 12:28 PM

IdolEyes787
09-05-2009, 12:51 PM

This really is one of those situations where the most appropriate course of action would be to get a life, get laid, manker.

All 0day trackers are cold and pointless. At least the 12 year olds find it entertaining tho'
The playgrounds still aren't full of children comparing pre-thymes. Even they have better things to do, like compare pogs. :dabs:

Why is it whenever someone says something semi-intelligent that doesn't gel with their sensibilities everyone just ignores it.

Although I think 12 year old's is stretching the point a little.

ionut94
09-05-2009, 11:04 PM
Gft :)

Venom11
09-06-2009, 09:12 AM
TL for me, I no have account on SCC,SCT anf FTN :( but I hope...

Swepsycho
09-06-2009, 10:26 AM
scl is best... ;)

Duckater
09-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Not true that m8.

By all means please do. I don't really believe this, how small open signup trackers can have better community spirit and good pres, etc. The best trackers excel in these categories in my opinion, the only thing these small, recently opened trackers have going for them is the honeymoon appeal.

Some of the smaller trackers I am on about are 2 yrs old, which is not really new. As for the friendliness and better communities I have been on large high rated trackers and feel they are no where near the communities of some of the smaller trackers I am on. Yes some of them do have quiet a large membership and I agree torrent retention ain't as great. No pre's are not as good as sct, scc and a few others but lets be honest tl ain't all that quick on a reg basis compared to this due to not having the scripts they do. Some of the smaller less known sites are now competing on a regular basis with tl and other sites like that.
Reasons for this can be many things and I would always recomend one of the smaller sites to people new to torrrenting over the others mentioned here and in some of the other posts as they will get a lot more help and support about using a private torrent site :)

kobealways
09-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Sct is the best i suppose
because Sct carries more category

t3rr1ble
09-06-2009, 08:01 PM
SCC since they have the 0day/mp3 and archive section that are freebies and requests are allowed.
SCT for the tremendous site speed
So either or..Its a toss up

ketan
09-07-2009, 11:30 AM
TL is the best to me

Swepsycho
09-07-2009, 03:17 PM
ptm is good....

Feeling
09-27-2009, 03:55 PM
Update / Bump, again, sites marked as XXX are sites that do not wished to be mentioned.

XviD Films (worth racing) from the last week:

Transformers.Revenge.of.the.Fallen.DVDRip.XviD-iMBT: ->
#1 ScT (1m 5s ap) - #2 GFT (1m 34s ap) - #3 SCC (1m 44s ap) - #4 PT (2m 19s ap) - #5 STN (2m 37s ap) - #6 UK-T (2m 42s ap) - #7 TiT (2m 57s ap)

:whistling

The.Proposal.DVDRip.XviD-JUMANJi: ->
#1 ScT (1m 7s ap) - #2 GFT (1m 37s ap) - #3 TiT (1m 41s ap) - #4 DH (1m 41s ap) - #5 STN (2m 13s ap) - #6 PT (2m 16s ap) - #7 SCC (2m 26s ap)

Drag.Me.To.Hell.DVDRip.XviD-iMBT: ->
#1 ScT (1m 5s ap) - #2 TiT (1m 24s ap) - #3 DH (1m 24s ap) - #4 XXX (1m 33s ap) - #5 PT (2m ap) - #6 STN (2m 14s ap) - #7 TV (2m 14s ap)

Star.Trek.DVDRip.XviD-iMBT: ->
#1 ScT (1m 39s ap) - #2 TiT (2m 4s ap) - #3 DH (2m 4s ap) - #4 BSk (2m 46s ap) - #5 IPT (3m 31s ap) - #6 TL (3m 31s ap) - #7 UK-T (3m 33s ap)

My.Life.in.Ruins.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND: ->
#1 TV (57s ap) - #2 XXX (1m 4s ap) - #3 SCC (1m 9s ap) - #4 TL (1m 49s ap) - #5 BSk (2m 4s ap) - #6 PTM (2m 18s ap) - #7 ViZZ (2m 29s ap)

:(

X264 Films (worth racing) from the last week:

Ice.Age.Dawn.Of.The.Dinosaurs.720p.BluRay.x264-METiS: ->
#1 ScT (2m 32s ap) - #2 GFT (2m 59s ap) - #3 TiT (3m 6s ap) - #4 DH (3m 8s ap) - #5 TV (3m 17s ap) - #6 SCC (4m 4s ap) - #7 sX (4m 13s ap)

Transformers.Revenge.of.the.Fallen.720p.BluRay.x264-HUBRiS: ->
#1 ScT (3m 20s ap) - #2 SCC (4m 7s ap) - #3 sX (5m 14s ap) - #4 ScR (7m 18s ap) - #5 GFT (7m 31s ap) - #6 TV (7m 50s ap) - #7 PTM (10m 46s ap)

Drag.Me.to.Hell.720p.BluRay.x264-METiS: ->
#1 GFT (4m 1s ap) - #2 ScT (4m 15s ap) - #3 TV (5m 18s ap) - #4 sX (6m 12s ap) - #5 PTM (6m 24s ap) - #6 TBy (7m 51s ap) - #7 UK-T (10m 24s ap)

The.GirlFriend.Experience.2009.720p.BluRay.x264-AVCHD: ->
#1 ScT (4m 52s ap) - #2 TiT (5m 55s ap) - #3 DH (5m 57s ap) - #4 TV (6m 10s ap) - #5 SCC (6m 30s ap) - #6 STN (6m 59s ap) - #7 FF (18m 37s ap)

The.Proposal.720p.BluRay.x264-iNFAMOUS: ->
#1 ScT (3m 48s ap) - #2 GFT (4m 58s ap) - #3 SCC (5m 7s ap) - #4 TV (5m 7s ap) - #5 TL (6m 11s ap) - #6 STN (6m 35s ap) - #7 PTM (8m 43s ap)

My.Life.in.Ruins.720p.BluRay.x264-HUBRIS: ->
#1 ScT (2m 36s ap) - #2 SCC (3m 9s ap) - #3 TL (5m 38s ap) - #4 GFT (6m 14s ap) - #5 STN (7m 20s ap) - #6 XXX (7m 58s ap) - #7 XXX (8m 14s ap)

Year.One.720p.BluRay.x264-iNFAMOUS: ->
#1 SCC (3m 41s ap) - #2 ScT (3m 51s ap) - #3 GFT (4m 45s ap) - #4 PTM (6m 32s ap) - #5 STN (6m 55s ap) - #6 TBy (7m 39s ap) - #7 FF (8m 27s ap)

Imagine.That.720p.BluRay.x264-iNFAMOUS: ->
#1 ScT (3m 29s ap) - #2 TV (5m 51s ap) - #3 STN (6m 21s ap) - #4 SCC (6m 41s ap) - #5 TL (9m 50s ap) - #6 TBy (17m 44s ap) - #7 PTM (18m 38s ap)

DVDR Films (worth racing) from the last week:

Night.At.The.Museum.Battle.Of.The.Smithsonain.PROPER.NTSC.DVDR-BULLDOZER: ->
#1 ScT (2m 57s ap) - #2 XXX (5m 28s ap) - #3 TBy (9m 3s ap) - #4 PTM (10m 20s ap) - #5 STN (12m 6s ap) - #6 XXX (12m 57s ap) - #7 UK-T (20m 18s ap)

District.9.R5.DVDR-GALAXY: ->
#1 ScT (5m 37s ap) - #2 TiT (6m 7s ap) - #3 DH (6m 11s ap) - #4 SCC (7m 3s ap) - #5 GFT (7m 29s ap) - #6 PTM (7m 42s ap) - #7 TL (8m 51s ap)

Angels.And.Demons.NTSC.DVDR-BULLDOZER: ->
#1 ScT (1m 54s ap) - #2 CT (9m 8s ap) - #3 PTM (10m 2s ap) - #4 TBy (12m 33s ap) - #5 STN (12m 42s ap) - #6 UK-T (14m 52s ap) - #7 TL (15m 10s ap)

Imagine.That.PROPER.DVDR-BOW: ->
#1 SCC (3m 26s ap) - #2 ScT (3m 37s ap) - #3 XXX (4m 52s ap) - #4 GFT (5m 6s ap) - #5 XXX (6m 13s ap) - #6 UK-T (6m 44s ap) - #8 PTM (7m 16s ap)

The.Proposal.DVDR-BOW: ->
#1 ScT (3m 22s ap) - #2 SCC (3m 57s ap) - #3 TiT (4m 15s ap) - #4 DH (4m 17s ap) - #5 GFT (5m 14s ap) - #6 FF (7m 3s ap) - #7 PTM (7m 37s ap)

My.Life.in.Ruins.DVDR-Replica: ->
#1 ScT (3m 32s ap) - #2 SCC (3m 52s ap) - #3 GFT (5m 45s ap) - #4 TL (6m 42s ap) - #5 CT (11m 21s ap) - #6 STN (11m 21s ap) - #7 XXX (12m 52s ap)

Blood.The.Last.Vampire.DVDR-MPTDVD: ->
#1 ScT (4m 27s ap) - #2 SCC (4m 43s ap) - #3 TL (5m 50s ap) - #4 GFT (6m 51s ap) - #5 FF (7m 24s ap) - #6 TCS (9m 21s ap) - #7 UK-T (11m 25s ap)

TV XVID (worth racing) from the 25th (Friday night) + F1:

Formula1.2009.Singapore.Grand.Prix.WS.PDTV.XviD-ANGELiC: ->
#1 ScT (6m 18s ap) - #2 SCC (6m 27s ap) - #3 GFT (6m 28s ap) - #4 CT (6m 46s ap) - #5 UK-T (6m 57s ap) - #6 TL (9m 28s ap) - #7 PTM (9m 37s ap)

Formula1.2009.Singapore.Grand.Prix.Qualifying.WS.PDTV.XviD-ANGELiC: ->
#1 GFT (4m 20s ap) - #2 ScT (8m 32s ap) - #3 SCC (8m 39s ap) - #4 CT (9m 3s ap) - #5 PT (9m 8s ap) - #6 UK-T (10m 27s ap) - #7 PTM (10m 48s ap)

Smallville.S09E01.HDTV.XviD-XII: ->
#1 ScT (27s ap) - #2 SCC (30s ap) - #3 TV (54s ap) - #4 GFT (1m 4s ap) - #5 XXX (1m 7s ap) - #6 ViZZ (1m 16s ap) - #7 FF (1m 32s ap)

Brothers.2009.S01E01.Pilot.REPACK.HDTV.XviD-FQM: ->
#1 ScT (13s ap) - #2 XXX (27s ap) - #3 GFT (30s ap) - #4 STN (33s ap) - #5 XXX (35s ap) - #6 FF (37s ap) - #7 UK-T (37s ap)

Supernatural.S05E03.Free.to.Be.You.and.Me.REPACK.HDTV.XviD-FQM: ->
#1 SCC (25s ap) - #2 ScT (41s ap) - #3 XXX (43s ap) - #4 TV (45s ap) - #5 GFT (51s ap) - #6 PT (52s ap) - #7 XXX (52s ap)

Psych.S04E07.High.Top.Fade.Out.HDTV.XviD-FQM: ->
#1 ScT (19s ap) - #2 SCC (24s ap) - #3 TV (40s ap) - #4 PT (42s ap) - #5 FF (52s ap) - #6 STN (1m 13s ap) - #7 ViZZ (1m 23s ap)

Flashpoint.S03E01.HDTV.XviD-NoTV: ->
#1 SCC (35s ap) - #2 ScT (50s ap) - #3 FF (57s ap) - #4 GFT (57s ap) - #5 PT (58s ap) - #6 STN (58s ap) - #7 ScL (1m ap)

Numb3rs.S06E01.HDTV.XviD-LOL: ->
#1 ScT (12s ap) - #2 GFT (33s ap) - #3 SCC (39s ap) - #4 STN (40s ap) - #5 ScL (50s ap) - #6 PT (1m 1s ap) - #7 UK-T (1m 7s ap)

Dollhouse.S02E01.HDTV.XviD-XII: ->
#1 ScT (16s ap) - #2 SCC (20s ap) - #3 GFT (47s ap) - #4 PT (52s ap) - #5 FF (1m ap) - #6 ScL (1m 7s ap) - #7 ViZZ (1m 7s ap)

Law.and.Order.S20E01.HDTV.XviD-LOL: ->
#1 SCC (36s ap) - #2 XXX (1m 4s ap) - #3 TV (1m 4s ap) - #4 ScT (1m 17s ap) - #5 ViZZ (1m 19s ap) - #6 GFT (1m 19s ap) - #7 STN (1m 21s ap)

Medium.S06E01.HDTV.XviD-NoTV: ->
#1 ScT (34s ap) - #2 TV (48s ap) - #3 STN (56s ap) - #4 GFT (58s ap) - #5 FF (1m 5s ap) - #6 XXX (1m 6s ap) - #7 SCC (1m 8s ap)

Ghost.Whisperer.S05E01.HDTV.XviD-NoTV: ->
#1 SCC (1m 3s ap) - #2 GFT (1m 29s ap) - #3 STN (1m 54s ap) - #4 ScL (2m 2s ap) - #5 ViZZ (2m 39s ap) - #6 ScT (2m 46s ap) - #7 XXX (2m 48s ap)

Long update but there it is.

As you can see, ScT / SCC / GFT are the 3 best sites out there that are 95% in the top 7. Its all about pretimes, P2P speed, and content and consistancy.

/fee

hotshot6473
09-27-2009, 04:11 PM
I agree those are very good sites Feeling but you have to mention TL also if you want to compare content. I know you are strictly scene releases 99% of the time but TL has a much better selection of old releases and non-scene HD content (which is the only thing people should really download for HD)

Anyway I don't think its any secret that SCT has very fast pre-times and speeds. What really makes you such a good site is that you have been that way for a very long time.

Hombre
ptm is good.... it is excellent site, but not good pretimes. every1 knows it. SCT,SCC and GFT are kings (not a member there at any of them) and it is weird i never heard of BSk, sX, TV, CT and STN. what sites are these?

Swepsycho
Update / Bump, again, sites marked as XXX are sites that do not wished to be mentioned.

Transformers.Revenge.of.the.Fallen.DVDRip.XviD-iMBT: ->
#1 ScT (1m 5s ap) - #2 GFT (1m 34s ap) - #3 SCC (1m 44s ap) - #4 PT (2m 19s ap) - #5 STN (2m 37s ap) - #6 UK-T (2m 42s ap) - #7 TiT (2m 57s ap)

The.Proposal.DVDRip.XviD-JUMANJi: ->
#1 ScT (1m 7s ap) - #2 GFT (1m 37s ap) - #3 TiT (1m 41s ap) - #4 DH (1m 41s ap) - #5 STN (2m 13s ap) - #6 PT (2m 16s ap) - #7 SCC (2m 26s ap)

Drag.Me.To.Hell.DVDRip.XviD-iMBT: ->
#1 ScT (1m 5s ap) - #2 TiT (1m 24s ap) - #3 DH (1m 24s ap) - #4 XXX (1m 33s ap) - #5 PT (2m ap) - #6 STN (2m 14s ap) - #7 TV (2m 14s ap)

Star.Trek.DVDRip.XviD-iMBT: ->
#1 ScT (1m 39s ap) - #2 TiT (2m 4s ap) - #3 DH (2m 4s ap) - #4 BSk (2m 46s ap) - #5 IPT (3m 31s ap) - #6 TL (3m 31s ap) - #7 UK-T (3m 33s ap)

My.Life.in.Ruins.DVDRip.XviD-DiAMOND: ->
#1 TV (57s ap) - #2 XXX (1m 4s ap) - #3 SCC (1m 9s ap) - #4 TL (1m 49s ap) - #5 BSk (2m 4s ap) - #6 PTM (2m 18s ap) - #7 ViZZ (2m 29s ap)

X264 Films (worth racing) from the last week:

Ice.Age.Dawn.Of.The.Dinosaurs.720p.BluRay.x264-METiS: ->
#1 ScT (2m 32s ap) - #2 GFT (2m 59s ap) - #3 TiT (3m 6s ap) - #4 DH (3m 8s ap) - #5 TV (3m 17s ap) - #6 SCC (4m 4s ap) - #7 sX (4m 13s ap)

Transformers.Revenge.of.the.Fallen.720p.BluRay.x264-HUBRiS: ->
#1 ScT (3m 20s ap) - #2 SCC (4m 7s ap) - #3 sX (5m 14s ap) - #4 ScR (7m 18s ap) - #5 GFT (7m 31s ap) - #6 TV (7m 50s ap) - #7 PTM (10m 46s ap)

Drag.Me.to.Hell.720p.BluRay.x264-METiS: ->
#1 GFT (4m 1s ap) - #2 ScT (4m 15s ap) - #3 TV (5m 18s ap) - #4 sX (6m 12s ap) - #5 PTM (6m 24s ap) - #6 TBy (7m 51s ap) - #7 UK-T (10m 24s ap)

The.GirlFriend.Experience.2009.720p.BluRay.x264-AVCHD: ->
#1 ScT (4m 52s ap) - #2 TiT (5m 55s ap) - #3 DH (5m 57s ap) - #4 TV (6m 10s ap) - #5 SCC (6m 30s ap) - #6 STN (6m 59s ap) - #7 FF (18m 37s ap)

The.Proposal.720p.BluRay.x264-iNFAMOUS: ->
#1 ScT (3m 48s ap) - #2 GFT (4m 58s ap) - #3 SCC (5m 7s ap) - #4 TV (5m 7s ap) - #5 TL (6m 11s ap) - #6 STN (6m 35s ap) - #7 PTM (8m 43s ap)

My.Life.in.Ruins.720p.BluRay.x264-HUBRIS: ->
#1 ScT (2m 36s ap) - #2 SCC (3m 9s ap) - #3 TL (5m 38s ap) - #4 GFT (6m 14s ap) - #5 STN (7m 20s ap) - #6 XXX (7m 58s ap) - #7 XXX (8m 14s ap)

Year.One.720p.BluRay.x264-iNFAMOUS: ->
#1 SCC (3m 41s ap) - #2 ScT (3m 51s ap) - #3 GFT (4m 45s ap) - #4 PTM (6m 32s ap) - #5 STN (6m 55s ap) - #6 TBy (7m 39s ap) - #7 FF (8m 27s ap)

Imagine.That.720p.BluRay.x264-iNFAMOUS: ->
#1 ScT (3m 29s ap) - #2 TV (5m 51s ap) - #3 STN (6m 21s ap) - #4 SCC (6m 41s ap) - #5 TL (9m 50s ap) - #6 TBy (17m 44s ap) - #7 PTM (18m 38s ap)

DVDR Films (worth racing) from the last week:

Night.At.The.Museum.Battle.Of.The.Smithsonain.PROPER.NTSC.DVDR-BULLDOZER: ->
#1 ScT (2m 57s ap) - #2 XXX (5m 28s ap) - #3 TBy (9m 3s ap) - #4 PTM (10m 20s ap) - #5 STN (12m 6s ap) - #6 XXX (12m 57s ap) - #7 UK-T (20m 18s ap)

District.9.R5.DVDR-GALAXY: ->
#1 ScT (5m 37s ap) - #2 TiT (6m 7s ap) - #3 DH (6m 11s ap) - #4 SCC (7m 3s ap) - #5 GFT (7m 29s ap) - #6 PTM (7m 42s ap) - #7 TL (8m 51s ap)

Angels.And.Demons.NTSC.DVDR-BULLDOZER: ->
#1 ScT (1m 54s ap) - #2 CT (9m 8s ap) - #3 PTM (10m 2s ap) - #4 TBy (12m 33s ap) - #5 STN (12m 42s ap) - #6 UK-T (14m 52s ap) - #7 TL (15m 10s ap)

Imagine.That.PROPER.DVDR-BOW: ->
#1 SCC (3m 26s ap) - #2 ScT (3m 37s ap) - #3 XXX (4m 52s ap) - #4 GFT (5m 6s ap) - #5 XXX (6m 13s ap) - #6 UK-T (6m 44s ap) - #8 PTM (7m 16s ap)

The.Proposal.DVDR-BOW: ->
#1 ScT (3m 22s ap) - #2 SCC (3m 57s ap) - #3 TiT (4m 15s ap) - #4 DH (4m 17s ap) - #5 GFT (5m 14s ap) - #6 FF (7m 3s ap) - #7 PTM (7m 37s ap)

My.Life.in.Ruins.DVDR-Replica: ->
#1 ScT (3m 32s ap) - #2 SCC (3m 52s ap) - #3 GFT (5m 45s ap) - #4 TL (6m 42s ap) - #5 CT (11m 21s ap) - #6 STN (11m 21s ap) - #7 XXX (12m 52s ap)

Blood.The.Last.Vampire.DVDR-MPTDVD: ->
#1 ScT (4m 27s ap) - #2 SCC (4m 43s ap) - #3 TL (5m 50s ap) - #4 GFT (6m 51s ap) - #5 FF (7m 24s ap) - #6 TCS (9m 21s ap) - #7 UK-T (11m 25s ap)

TV XVID (worth racing) from the 25th (Friday night) + F1:

Formula1.2009.Singapore.Grand.Prix.WS.PDTV.XviD-ANGELiC: ->
#1 ScT (6m 18s ap) - #2 SCC (6m 27s ap) - #3 GFT (6m 28s ap) - #4 CT (6m 46s ap) - #5 UK-T (6m 57s ap) - #6 TL (9m 28s ap) - #7 PTM (9m 37s ap)

Formula1.2009.Singapore.Grand.Prix.Qualifying.WS.PDTV.XviD-ANGELiC: ->
#1 GFT (4m 20s ap) - #2 ScT (8m 32s ap) - #3 SCC (8m 39s ap) - #4 CT (9m 3s ap) - #5 PT (9m 8s ap) - #6 UK-T (10m 27s ap) - #7 PTM (10m 48s ap)

Smallville.S09E01.HDTV.XviD-XII: ->
#1 ScT (27s ap) - #2 SCC (30s ap) - #3 TV (54s ap) - #4 GFT (1m 4s ap) - #5 XXX (1m 7s ap) - #6 ViZZ (1m 16s ap) - #7 FF (1m 32s ap)

Brothers.2009.S01E01.Pilot.REPACK.HDTV.XviD-FQM: ->
#1 ScT (13s ap) - #2 XXX (27s ap) - #3 GFT (30s ap) - #4 STN (33s ap) - #5 XXX (35s ap) - #6 FF (37s ap) - #7 UK-T (37s ap)

Supernatural.S05E03.Free.to.Be.You.and.Me.REPACK.HDTV.XviD-FQM: ->
#1 SCC (25s ap) - #2 ScT (41s ap) - #3 XXX (43s ap) - #4 TV (45s ap) - #5 GFT (51s ap) - #6 PT (52s ap) - #7 XXX (52s ap)

Psych.S04E07.High.Top.Fade.Out.HDTV.XviD-FQM: ->
#1 ScT (19s ap) - #2 SCC (24s ap) - #3 TV (40s ap) - #4 PT (42s ap) - #5 FF (52s ap) - #6 STN (1m 13s ap) - #7 ViZZ (1m 23s ap)

Flashpoint.S03E01.HDTV.XviD-NoTV: ->
#1 SCC (35s ap) - #2 ScT (50s ap) - #3 FF (57s ap) - #4 GFT (57s ap) - #5 PT (58s ap) - #6 STN (58s ap) - #7 ScL (1m ap)

Numb3rs.S06E01.HDTV.XviD-LOL: ->
#1 ScT (12s ap) - #2 GFT (33s ap) - #3 SCC (39s ap) - #4 STN (40s ap) - #5 ScL (50s ap) - #6 PT (1m 1s ap) - #7 UK-T (1m 7s ap)

Dollhouse.S02E01.HDTV.XviD-XII: ->
#1 ScT (16s ap) - #2 SCC (20s ap) - #3 GFT (47s ap) - #4 PT (52s ap) - #5 FF (1m ap) - #6 ScL (1m 7s ap) - #7 ViZZ (1m 7s ap)

Law.and.Order.S20E01.HDTV.XviD-LOL: ->
#1 SCC (36s ap) - #2 XXX (1m 4s ap) - #3 TV (1m 4s ap) - #4 ScT (1m 17s ap) - #5 ViZZ (1m 19s ap) - #6 GFT (1m 19s ap) - #7 STN (1m 21s ap)

Medium.S06E01.HDTV.XviD-NoTV: ->
#1 ScT (34s ap) - #2 TV (48s ap) - #3 STN (56s ap) - #4 GFT (58s ap) - #5 FF (1m 5s ap) - #6 XXX (1m 6s ap) - #7 SCC (1m 8s ap)

Ghost.Whisperer.S05E01.HDTV.XviD-NoTV: ->
#1 SCC (1m 3s ap) - #2 GFT (1m 29s ap) - #3 STN (1m 54s ap) - #4 ScL (2m 2s ap) - #5 ViZZ (2m 39s ap) - #6 ScT (2m 46s ap) - #7 XXX (2m 48s ap)

Long update but there it is.

As you can see, ScT / SCC / GFT are the 3 best sites out there that are 95% in the top 7. Its all about pretimes, P2P speed, and content and constancy.

/fee
ttc is not in tracer....? am sure is fastest.... ;)

hotshot6473
09-27-2009, 04:12 PM
Jesus Swepsycho take off the quote on that thing

cinephilia
09-27-2009, 04:13 PM
+1 :yup:

Swepsycho
09-27-2009, 04:23 PM
+1 :yup:but not in tracer...why?

Feeling
09-27-2009, 04:27 PM
but you have to mention TL also if you want to compare content.

They meet 1 out of the 4 things i said. So no i don't have to mention TL :P

Why are your posting rights not revoked yet? All you do is spam with your shit.

:ermm:

cinephilia
09-27-2009, 04:28 PM
coz it's a top secret tracker m8 ;)

Swepsycho
09-27-2009, 04:31 PM
They meet 1 out of the 4 things i said. So no i don't have to mention TL :P

Why are your posting rights not revoked yet? All you do is spam with your shit.

:ermm:
dont fuck wid me....u mothafuckar gee...dont talk to me....

u think u are king in torrent....u are not u sonomabitch... :dry:

but not in tracer...why?
ohhhh i see.... :) feeling ignore fact sct is not best... ttc is best.. :lol:

The_Martinator
09-27-2009, 04:40 PM
but not in tracer...why?
ohhhh i see.... :) feeling ignore fact sct is not best... ttc is best.. :lol:[/QUOTE]

TTC is not tracer coz it haz -pretimes. Thaz right, shit uploaded there BEFORE pre. That's gangsta. :01:

Swepsycho
09-27-2009, 04:42 PM
ohhhh i see.... :) feeling ignore fact sct is not best... ttc is best.. :lol:

TTC is not tracer coz it haz -pretimes. Thaz right, shit uploaded there BEFORE pre. That's gangsta. :01:[/QUOTE]ttc is scene?

The_Martinator
09-27-2009, 07:55 PM
TTC is better than scene. It scene with time machine. DMC delorean shit, like. :D

f5ZB40
10-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Suggest you buy stuff then.

that's the best security then no doubt :D

but not in tracer...why?

top secret tracker would have no members :pinch:

cinephilia
10-02-2009, 05:35 PM
ok.

Di@monds
10-02-2009, 07:10 PM
<+ITRACER > DAYWINS: ->
[21:57] <+INFO> #1 SCC (38) - #2 TV (16) - #3 TiT (15) - #4 TL (13) - #5 ScT (12) - #6 ViZZ (6) - #7 UK-T (3) - #8 PTM (2) - #9 TBy (2) - #10 ACE (2) - #11 DH (2) - #12 VIP (1) - #13 PT (1) - #14 TGB (1) - #15 FSC (1) - #16 ScD (1)

IdolEyes787
10-02-2009, 07:13 PM
What does that have to do with what is the best 0day tracker?

Di@monds
10-02-2009, 07:25 PM
its like when u asked usain bolt whos the best in 100m and he broke the world record, after that u asked him * what does that have to do with whos the best in 100m*

k mister

IdolEyes787
10-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Speed is only one small part of what makes the best tracker ( as opposed to track star) . I think the reason that sites Sct are so highly regarded is that they are able to back up that speed with a plethora of content.

cinephilia
10-02-2009, 07:37 PM
its like when u asked usain bolt whos the best in 100m and he broke the world record, after that u asked him * what does that have to do with whos the best in 100m*

k mister
except that pretimes are only one of the numerous criteria (and probably not the most convaincing one) to determine the quality of a tracker.

Kriss1981
10-06-2009, 12:01 PM
I confirm with best this scc, ftn and gft. To be sure I have not there accounts but I see the statistics on irc

IdolEyes787
10-06-2009, 12:23 PM
That proves it then.:frusty:

cinephilia
10-06-2009, 12:42 PM
well-said Kriss! :yup:

TrollinThunder
10-06-2009, 01:15 PM
I concur with Kris. I'm idling in #tracers 24/7 and run all my logs through Excel to create cool charts. Here's one that shows beyond any sliver of doubt that pretime is directly proportional to quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-K3irNgcaA

yakuza
10-07-2009, 12:18 PM
the best: scc, sct, gft

Feeling
10-07-2009, 05:28 PM

G.I.Joe.The.Rise.Of.Cobra.DVDRip.XviD-JUMANJi: ->
#1 ScT (1m 43s ap) - #2 GFT (2m 16s ap) - #3 FF (2m 22s ap) - #4 TiT (2m 45s ap) - #5 DH (2m 47s ap) - #6 TL (3m 34s ap) - #7 CT (4m 11s ap)

G-Force.DVDRip.XviD-JUMANJi: ->
#1 SCC (46s ap) - #2 ScT (49s ap) - #3 GFT (1m 13s ap) - #4 TV (1m 16s ap) - #5 XXX (1m 17s ap) - #6 FF (1m 22s ap) - #7 PTM (1m 27s ap)

Land.Of.The.Lost.BDRip.XviD-DASH: ->
#1 ScT (44s ap) - #2 GFT (1m 2s ap) - #3 SCC (1m 3s ap) - #4 PTM (1m 53s ap) - #5 XXX (1m 56s ap) - #6 TV (2m 2s ap) - #7 FTS (5m 34s ap)

The.Taking.Of.Pelham.123.R5.LiNE.XviD-CAMELOT: ->
#1 ScT (2m 15s ap) - #2 SCC (2m 18s ap) - #3 UK-T (2m 24s ap) - #4 TiT (2m 30s ap) - #5 XXX (2m 31s ap) - #6 TBy (3m 46s ap) - #7 TL (4m 8s ap)

Drag.Me.to.Hell.2009.UNRATED.DVDRip.XviD-NODLABS: ->
#1 ScT (2m 51s ap) - #2 GFT (2m 57s ap) - #3 PT (2m 59s ap) - #4 TV (3m 2s ap) - #5 UK-T (3m 17s ap) - #6 XXX (3m 24s ap) - #7 PTM (3m 27s ap)

Number.9.REPACK.R5.LiNE.XviD-iLG: ->
#1 GFT (1m ap) - #2 ScT (1m 1s ap) - #3 PT (1m 5s ap) - #4 FF (1m 18s ap) - #5 PTM (1m 22s ap) - #6 SCC (1m 24s ap) - #7 HT (2m 18s ap)

Games from last week :

Operation.Flashpoint.Dragon.Rising-RELOADED: ->
#1 ScT (3m 37s ap) - #2 TV (4m 7s ap) - #3 PT (5m ap) - #4 SCC (5m 33s ap) - #5 XXX (5m 57s ap) - #6 FF (6m 33s ap) - #7 PTM (7m 2s ap)

Star_Wars_The_Clone_Wars_Republic_Heroes-Razor1911: ->
#1 ScT (6m 52s ap) - #2 TV (9m 2s ap) - #3 SCC (9m 31s ap) - #4 SB (10m 7s ap) - #5 PTM (13m 31s ap) - #6 BSk (13m 39s ap) - #7 FF (19m 38s ap)

Race.On-RELOADED: ->
#1 TV (9m 55s ap) - #2 ScT (11m 44s ap) - #3 UK-T (16m 31s ap) - #4 SB (17m 48s ap) - #5 TL (23m 9s ap) - #6 PTM (33m 31s ap) - #7 XXX (58m 23s ap)

Sudoku.Ball.Detective-RELOADED: ->
#1 ScT (32s ap) - #2 PT (38s ap) - #3 TV (39s ap) - #4 PTM (44s ap) - #5 XXX (44s ap) - #6 UK-T (45s ap) - #7 SCC (48s ap)

TrollinThunder
10-07-2009, 05:53 PM
I don't have anything to refute your post, but selecting a handful or races from a very limited period of time does not prove anything in general. It's weak inductive reasoning.

That said, SCT is obviously a fantastic 0day site and probably the biggest and baddest overall. I enjoy the site even though you've banned me twice. ;)

Only a few of those sites are any good despite their performance in some of the races.

Di@monds
10-07-2009, 07:43 PM
I don't have anything to refute your post, but selecting a handful or races from a very limited period of time does not prove anything in general. It's weak inductive reasoning.

That said, SCT is obviously a fantastic 0day site and probably the biggest and baddest overall. I enjoy the site even though you've banned me twice. ;)

Only a few of those sites are any good despite their performance in some of the races.

Word.

Feeling
10-07-2009, 10:20 PM

I even said in brackets WORTH RACING. There is lots of dvdrips of films that you wouldnt even call a B Movie, not worth telling anyone about.

cabedna
10-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Like anyone should really care about 8 seconds of difference in pretimes.

TrollinThunder
10-07-2009, 10:27 PM
That qualification does absolutely nothing to refute my point, which to reiterate, is that your very limited statistics do not permit the inference that SCT is the best 0day tracker. I'm not asking you to analyze every movie or even more categories, but the fact remains that you selected a very limited few to imply that SCT had the best pretimes on what matters (implied by "worth racing") and therefore is the best 0day tracker (implied by context of thread).

I saw you pop in #SCC to gloat about the win on Operation Flashpoint. It's unbecoming of someone who runs what is arguably the best torrent site online. I'm sure that it is generally friendly thing between staffers, but as a regular user who won't be done downloading, let alone playing, the game in the 1 minute difference in pretime, such behavior is pathetic.

IdolEyes787
10-07-2009, 10:37 PM
@TrollinThunder check the last report you made in the Report section.

Funkin'
10-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Like anyone should really care about 8 seconds of difference in pretimes.

Shit...I'd be bragging about my site on a forum(s) too if it beat out other sites by a second or two. Those pre's that you are dissing is what makes Feeling and his site so fucking l33t.

Come on now, don't hate...

cabedna
10-08-2009, 01:13 AM
If you're joking, then cool. Pretty funny I suppose.

If you're serious, then well...it seems you've lost touch with reality.

Let's just talk about reality for a bit here. 3 seconds faster on a pretime is more insignificant than the dust falling on my computer desk right now. By the time an rss feed updates with the torrent upload, both sites will have had it for a good 25-30 seconds at least.

pone44
10-08-2009, 01:36 AM
If we were talking weeks, months then maybe it would matter. On some TV shows, certain movies. I have searched for a shows and not found them right away but I will get it the next day or some time after that. Pretimes are not a issue with most decent sites, especially when we are talking a few seconds, minutes even hours.

Burnsy
10-08-2009, 01:42 AM
Is anyone really that desperate to see a show/movie etc that a few seconds really makes a difference?

I've got that much stuff stored I still have to watch, if I could get the time, that even a couple of days doesn't bother me that much :lol:

arctic
10-08-2009, 06:08 AM
SCC -#1
Content, speeds, forums

Feeling
10-08-2009, 07:03 AM
That qualification does absolutely nothing to refute my point, which to reiterate, is that your very limited statistics do not permit the inference that SCT is the best 0day tracker. I'm not asking you to analyze every movie or even more categories, but the fact remains that you selected a very limited few to imply that SCT had the best pretimes on what matters (implied by "worth racing") and therefore is the best 0day tracker (implied by context of thread).

I saw you pop in #SCC to gloat about the win on Operation Flashpoint. It's unbecoming of someone who runs what is arguably the best torrent site online. I'm sure that it is generally friendly thing between staffers, but as a regular user who won't be done downloading, let alone playing, the game in the 1 minute difference in pretime, such behavior is pathetic.

From these two comments you have made, i can now say that what you read, you process it as something else when in your brain.

You best go re-read your logs on that op-flash comment, i didn't say anything about ScT, chaliso posted the race and i commented on who "TV" were. As for the "limited" or "select few", i did say in the past week and as there wasnt that many good things released in the last week, leaves me limited on what i can post, gg. Check a few posts back where i did a bigger selection but again, limited by the past week. :rolleyes:

BrianH
10-08-2009, 07:46 AM
iFyM.ln is the best 0day tracker out there
most of the members there are bigtime members of the scene and sometimes their new torrents release before they are pred in the scene

antrax34130
10-08-2009, 11:49 AM
iFyM.ln is the best 0day tracker out there
most of the members there are bigtime members of the scene and sometimes their new torrents release before they are pred in the scene

Have you got more infos about iFyM.ln? full name, url, stats and pre for example :happy:

Albo Da Kid
10-08-2009, 11:51 AM
IFuckedYourMother.net

I smelled that setup from a mile away Brian;)

The_Martinator
10-08-2009, 12:04 PM
If we were talking weeks, months then maybe it would matter. On some TV shows, certain movies. I have searched for a shows and not found them right away but I will get it the next day or some time after that. Pretimes are not a issue with most decent sites, especially when we are talking a few seconds, minutes even hours.

And it's even more irrelevant if you're living in a different time zone.

censored
10-08-2009, 03:02 PM
ScT or TL

R888
05-16-2010, 04:46 PM
SCC is the Best !!!

anon
05-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Oh, another "what's the best 0-Day tracker" thread! :P

TONiC
05-16-2010, 07:20 PM
SCC doesn't race popular groups like SCARED and XSTREEM - despite the fact that when they do (on occasion) they get more snatches than most torrents (+30 more).

kukushka
05-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Oh, another "what's the best 0-Day tracker" thread! :P
just another stupid bump

ps scene media standarts sucks so do all 0day trackers distributing their shit unless it's appz/games etc

TONiC
05-16-2010, 08:44 PM
Their standards may suck but they provide the majority of content to the world. Very few bittorrent sites are independant of the scene, namely The Box and UKNova - possibly as a result of poor UK groups (like 3 or 4 tv groups no?).

kukushka
05-17-2010, 01:41 AM
Their standards may suck but they provide the majority of content to the world. Very few bittorrent sites are independant of the scene, namely The Box and UKNova - possibly as a result of poor UK groups (like 3 or 4 tv groups no?).
yeah, 100 milliards of flies can't be wrong, let's all eat shit.
and i could care less about the majority, 99 % of the stuff i get (with the exception of big bang theory, i'm yet to see itunes rips for it) is non-scene. almost all decent HD & music trackers are non-scene oriented, starting with what, waffles, hdbits and down the road with exception of vipmusic&scenehd maybe

Hrusciov
05-17-2010, 04:54 PM
GFT now...
#1 pres and they up p2p releases too.

psy
05-18-2010, 08:27 AM
SeX - SceneXpress.net have a great 0day section :)