PDA

View Full Version : What the donation did for me ?

Dr-SeMSeM
09-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Hi all ,
now im looking for getting accounts in BitMe and BitMeTV

and i think the invitation hard to find it ,

i`m ready for donation , but can i get an account after the donation or what ?

thanks for help

Glitterstep
09-04-2009, 02:39 PM
i`m ready for donation
...:noes:...You don't need to donate for us....you just need to post some proofs and just be ACTIVE here on FST....:)...Post some proofs and a request stating why your looking for a bitme account(and if its convincing u might get an invite very soon):)

pone44
09-04-2009, 03:18 PM
I do not believe it works like that. Buying into the site without a invite? Never heard of that there at least!Could be wrong.? Better to do as posted above.

TrackerDaddy
09-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Maybe il invite you, please let us know all that you know about BitMe and BitMeTV and why would you like to join them.
also, add as much as proofs as you can including your best tracker ratio and client stats.

GooD LucK!

Dr-SeMSeM
09-15-2009, 11:00 AM
Well ,
im sorry for delay in replay .
and let me please answer and comment . :)

why your looking for a bitme account
Currently i`m planning to start to study MBA and need to read well about HR and marketing field and planning strategy
Beside my main job as a pharmacist :D need some references too

let us know all that you know about BitMe

as i know about BitMe regarding to my little information its have high content of e-learning content and many fields and for sure it should have a very good content of MBA planing .

BitMeTV to be honest , i don't have enough information
at this moment my first target is Learning and Learning , and the entertainment in the next level

Dear pone44 ,
i mean that if i can do many things for the staff who give us the e-learn for free , why we don`t ? :) at lease to keep it alive as we can :)

so if you can help me to get an account in BitMe , ill be thankfully for you

i can send proofs and nick names via PM

Thanks for you care and helping me

Cabalo
09-15-2009, 07:50 PM
not long ago i rejected an invitation for bitmetv from a good friend here at FST. true story. don't need that tracker at all.
listen, don't go down that path.
hang around a little longer and you will have success in your endeavour. eventually.

pone44
09-15-2009, 08:46 PM
I believe trackerdaddy said he would maybe invite you.?
I was just telling you that there is no option to donate and get a account without someone inviting you. Good luck

Dear pone44 ,
i mean that if i can do many things for the staff who give us the e-learn for free , why we don`t ? :) at lease to keep it alive as we can :)

so if you can help me to get an account in BitMe , ill be thankfully for you

i can send proofs and nick names via PM

Thanks for you care and helping me

alupizor
09-15-2009, 08:59 PM
I do not believe it works like that. Buying into the site without a invite? Never heard of that there at least!Could be wrong.? Better to do as posted above.
Pedro's had that, 20 euros donation to get in. Not anymore.

Dr-SeMSeM
09-15-2009, 10:33 PM
thanks all for replaying me :)

my first concern is to learn first , then i can looking for the entertainment ,
so is there any one would like to help me to learn what i`m looking for :D
also i can keep my ratio in the safe side because i think the share of e-books easier than large files such as movies

i`m waiting for some one :) and hope that trackerdaddy invite me

thanks again

wharrislv
09-16-2009, 01:22 AM
myanonamouse.n*t is having open signups on their IRC now, and they have a nice collection of ebooks. Not bitme, but may be worth a shot.