View Full Version : Best movies tracker

Heroo
09-05-2009, 04:00 AM
what is the best movies tracker you think and why and its have packs or not

Movies Only Tracker ..... :whistling

lisabritpop
09-05-2009, 04:57 AM
..umm.............in my opinion,i will vote for P*N

its ratio-free and there is even a lot of nice packs there :)

aen
09-05-2009, 05:07 AM
+1 for "P*N"

MiNiMAL
09-05-2009, 07:08 AM
P*n and PTP

Cut-Copy-Paste
09-05-2009, 07:32 AM
Never Been On CN but PTN is good. But still i prefer x264 when ever possible. For Movie not available anyware PTP ftw.

cabbar
09-05-2009, 08:03 AM
CN and PTP

jars
09-05-2009, 08:04 AM
Out if the ones I'm on, PTN, CN, Goem, PTP, teh, I've no lingering of doubt that a PTN/PTP combination is the best.

n00bz0r
09-05-2009, 08:15 AM
PTN FTW!! <3
closely followed by Goem and iTS (imho their collections are cool!)

Zip
09-05-2009, 09:09 AM
I'm surprised no one mentioned Tehconnection. Or is it too bad to be mentioned? :unsure:

Swift
09-05-2009, 09:59 AM
it really depends on what kind of movies do you like :)

IdolEyes787
09-05-2009, 12:38 PM
True dat but since the OP is asking for an opinion .......

KG

ovisan
09-05-2009, 12:43 PM
P*N for sure.
If you want hard to get films, nice community and a overall good tracker with many seeders and no nobheads try i**. If you just want films in all its formats(avi, dvdrip etc) and a boring tracker made just to go up in the wtaw tread try C*. Goem, tehconnection are also good. There's loads actually. My advice: try P*N. There are open applications from time to time. If you are good and clean you may get in. You wont be sorry

IdolEyes787
09-05-2009, 12:55 PM
"Hard to get films":unsure:

Zip
09-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Rare films that never made it to imdb...

marland
09-05-2009, 01:28 PM

probably not worth watching.

IdolEyes787
09-05-2009, 01:34 PM

Name some .All I see are newer popular stuff.

Not a knock PTN is a really good site.

brento
09-05-2009, 01:53 PM
KG without a doubt.
Has an incredible selection.
I constantly find myself leeching 3-5 torrents at all times from KG.

pro267
09-05-2009, 01:57 PM

Name some .All I see are newer popular stuff.

Not a knock PTN is a really good site.
Read his post again. I believe he was referring to iTS.

IdolEyes787
09-05-2009, 02:33 PM
:oops:

Zip
09-05-2009, 04:28 PM

Name some .
Sorry, but I don't know any. :idunno:

2slick4u
09-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Lets go with PTN and TL my best 2

The_Martinator
09-05-2009, 06:26 PM
Goem is severely overrated. The content there is great! So are the forums.

ovisan
09-05-2009, 06:32 PM

I mean there's loads of black and white films that you will never find anywhere else- other trackers, or even buy them of shops. Sry Englis is my 4th language :P

Goem is severely overrated. The content there is great! So are the forums. hm... you meant to say underrated init?

pretend
09-05-2009, 06:45 PM
For me it's KG, SDBits, and the one you shouldn't mention, but you freaks did it million of times in this thread :P
PTN is overrated, gave up on it after seeing that I actually allmost don't download from it.

HMthePM
09-05-2009, 07:02 PM
Can someone tell how many movies these trackers have? That will be a better comparison rather than just saying names.
I'll go first

GOEM - over 6000 torrents
5000 movies rest tv with a lot of season packs

tehconnection -

Torrents: 8,516
Films: 7,842

Intr4ns1t
09-05-2009, 07:10 PM
PtN and PTP, with a dash of i*s, a sprig of cinemageddon, minced Goem and some diced KG makes a fine movie stew imo.

Frankthetank1
09-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Pisexy has a huge database for movies. all MOVIES

sez
09-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Am sure there are some people who got in when skittles was almost open sign ups.
Where ya'll at now the damn thread needs ya :P.

kolaster
09-05-2009, 09:43 PM
I love SCC for the Movies. gft and ptn aren't bad at all

Tehconnection.eu has a decent collection also.

Rart
09-05-2009, 09:54 PM
I love how people will say PT* then P*N, then maybe a couple *TN's while we're at it? Cause its *so* hard to figure out a trackers initials...

I would have to say that PTP and TC are easily the best movie trackers by content. And having an invite forum for power users (which only can be achieved by uploading torrents) is a great way to increase content.

But if you're only looking for more recent torrents 0day sites should get them quicker and with better speeds on the torrents.

KG and cinemageddon for really obscure movies.

And as for PTN, I just feel like it's overrated. Anyone who chooses it, unless they really *genuinely* enjoy the community, is just another typical level seeker. Especially for people who aren't on the tracker, if you cite PTN I feel like it just really demonstrates how you're level-oriented =/. Less users = less peers = less activity = slower torrents. Not to mention theres no way they manage to match the content found on bigger sites with more users that can upload. Meh.

n00bz0r
09-05-2009, 09:59 PM
I love how people will say PT* then P*N, then maybe a couple *TN's while we're at it? Cause its *so* hard to figure out a trackers initials...

I would have to say that PTP and TC are easily the best movie trackers by content. And having an invite forum for power users (which only can be achieved by uploading torrents) is a great way to increase content.

But if you're only looking for more recent torrents 0day sites should get them quicker and with better speeds on the torrents.

KG and cinemageddon for really obscure movies.

And as for PTN, I just feel like it's overrated. Anyone who chooses it, unless they really *genuinely* enjoy the community, is just another typical level seeker. Especially for people who aren't on the tracker, if you cite PTN I feel like it just really demonstrates how you're level-oriented =/. Less users = less peers = less activity = slower torrents. Not to mention theres no way they manage to match the content found on bigger sites with more users that can upload. Meh.

use of the word 'level' in context of PTN made me lol. :lol:
just posted to say this. :P

Rart
09-05-2009, 10:57 PM
Level, rarity, whatever you want to call it.

If you think my post is flawed, I would be more then happy to hear what you have to say...

Cause posting "just posting to say lol to your post" makes for so much discussion:rolleyes:

9NINE
09-05-2009, 11:22 PM
i vote for cinematik (yaa I like old ones:) )

nigalsevoax
09-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Ptn ftw

Sparx
09-06-2009, 12:07 AM
ptp is a really good movie tracker.

vpg8000
09-06-2009, 12:46 AM
PTP is my favorite now. Great speeds, awesome selection and nice layout.

Intr4ns1t
09-06-2009, 04:36 AM

If you think my post is flawed, I would be more then happy to hear what you have to say...

Cause posting "just posting to say lol to your post" makes for so much discussion:rolleyes:

I hate posting seriously here, but I will for a moment. PtN is really not hard to join at all anymore. We open up the external application all the time and get alot of members who aren't in all the "l337" sites too. All you have to do is demonstrate a basic understanding of how to behave and actually use the trackers you are a member of.

Lets be frank here, small user base does not = rare, high level, or hard to get into. Just that we don't care about having 10,000 seedboxes. We care about a low pressure environment to have fun and torrent at the same time.

I will grant you that content wise we are not at the top of the pile, but we aren't trying to be. Pretimes mean dick to me and the same most surely goes for a good portion of our active userbase.

The problem with ALL threads like this, is that they are all explicitly subjective. It asks for an opinion, yours as valid as anyone elses, so knocking other peoples answers to a thread question like this is a bit self-centered imho(no offense, but I call them as I see them) and to classify anyone who says my site as a level seeker only serves to demonstrate that you think your opinion is the only one that counts.

As a side note, alot of the folks posting that they prefer PtN are in fact active in the community there so they, by your own nebulous standard, are entitled to say as much. ;)

xJohnxSmithx
09-06-2009, 04:48 AM
I joined PtN a while ago and have never had a need for any other movie trackers. So i guess PtN is my favorite by default.
cheers

soulreaper
09-06-2009, 04:56 AM
Contentwise, Goem and KG are the best. And there's always Demonoid.

Rart
09-06-2009, 05:56 AM
I hate posting seriously here, but I will for a moment. PtN is really not hard to join at all anymore. We open up the external application all the time and get alot of members who aren't in all the "l337" sites too. All you have to do is demonstrate a basic understanding of how to behave and actually use the trackers you are a member of.

Lets be frank here, small user base does not = rare, high level, or hard to get into. Just that we don't care about having 10,000 seedboxes. We care about a low pressure environment to have fun and torrent at the same time.

I will grant you that content wise we are not at the top of the pile, but we aren't trying to be. Pretimes mean dick to me and the same most surely goes for a good portion of our active userbase.

The problem with ALL threads like this, is that they are all explicitly subjective. It asks for an opinion, yours as valid as anyone elses, so knocking other peoples answers to a thread question like this is a bit self-centered imho(no offense, but I call them as I see them) and to classify anyone who says my site as a level seeker only serves to demonstrate that you think your opinion is the only one that counts.

As a side note, alot of the folks posting that they prefer PtN are in fact active in the community there so they, by your own nebulous standard, are entitled to say as much. ;)

Thank you for your opinion, it's better than an "i post just to lol at ur post, lol" ;)

I realize that if anyone really was set out on getting PtN, and they were a decent torrenter with a good grasp of how to be a good user and fill out the application form, they should be able to make it. The problem is that for the majority of torrenters, the app form seems too daunting and scary, and most collectors probably wouldn't even be able to supply adequate answers anyway and probably got rejected. As with any tracker though, seeing this kind of daunting task promotes one idea (even if its not entirely true): rarity.

And as with any other tracker, this turns into a never ending cycle of massive hyping for the tracker. People start to believe (just like for ukt or fsc or ftwr, which really don't want/need new members) that the sites are amazing and the holy grail of torrenting. People gravitate towards threads like these or "top 10 trackers" threads and start posting long lists of trackers they "like", which end up being a congolmerate of rare trackers they've never been on, just to suck up to the tracker. And then they label it such as PT* or P*N, which honestly in my opinion just exemplifies how they think this is a l33t and secretive tracker. Sure, you don't want your full name revealed but do they really think the tracker is so l33t people wont even know the initials?

I don't mean to insult anyone, I just feel like a lot of the posts earlier from less active members smelt of collecting and rarity without most of the people realizing what PtN really offers (although I can very likely be wrong, I'm sure the vast majority of the people actually in your tracker love the community, or else they wouldn't have filled out such a massive app ;)).

And as a side note, I don't care at all what you call me, self centered or whatever, as long as you explain why you think so ;)

Venom11
09-06-2009, 09:09 AM
PTN and PTP for me

Swepsycho
09-06-2009, 10:12 AM
scl ftw...

n00bz0r
09-06-2009, 03:52 PM

hmm.. i get your point.
Am not the kind of a guy to back out of a discussion which has the possibility of ending up on a positive/constructive note.
But this topic rly has limited points of view, and most of them have been covered way too many times on this board to be repeated again.
I really am tired of discussing about trackers, levels and stuff that comes with the package.
besides, tranny has summed everything up rly well. :happy:

IdolEyes787
09-06-2009, 05:45 PM

As a side note, alot of the folks posting that...

That was a terrific answer concerning what should be ( be sadly rarely is ) of real importance in trackerland . :)

Heroo
09-11-2009, 11:47 AM
ptp is a really good movie tracker.

what is ptp can any one send to me the url or post the review link here

sake
09-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Zamunda? There is almost everything :)

cinephilia
09-11-2009, 01:52 PM
sorry but 'movies tracker' doesn't mean anything to me.
KG and Tehconnection contents are completely different and yet, it seems they're both called 'movies trackers'..

pone44
09-11-2009, 02:33 PM
Good point.Same old thread, played out over and over again. For example,PTP and Kg they are nothing alike but both good sites. Depends on what type of movies someone is interested in. PTP and others really cannot be compared to KG based on content.

sorry but 'movies tracker' doesn't mean anything to me.
KG and Tehconnection contents are completely different and yet, it seems they're both called 'movies trackers'..

I have never been there. You mean underrated, or?

Goem is severely overrated. The content there is great! So are the forums.
I have heard good things about it.

megabyteme
09-11-2009, 02:48 PM
I have to agree with sake. When I really want a particular movie, I look around at all of the sites that have been mentioned again and again, If I still can't find my movie- I look at Zamunda and Demonoid. There may, or may not, be a lot of seeds- and it may not dl in 7 minutes, but these two rarely let me down when I need them. Purely for content, though.

As for knowledgeable community, interesting discussions, recommendations of the movie I am now hunting for, and being able to find packs with specific directors, etc. These two are no good at all.

I am curious how "packs" will change and/or improve torrent site retention. The siTe(S) that are (re)structuring around these packs seem to be doing a nice job!

Bad-Day
09-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Ptn, just because i love that guy.

Intr4ns1t
09-12-2009, 07:37 PM

erm, could you narrow it down a bit....:huh:

lilienn
09-12-2009, 08:43 PM
TL and PTP :D

Bad-Day
09-12-2009, 09:42 PM

LOL u donīt know u i am!!! :d

You should !! ;)

Intr4ns1t
09-13-2009, 12:16 AM

LOL u donīt know u i am!!! :d

You should !! ;)

/me turns off the sarcasm tag....late, as usual :whistling

Duckater
09-13-2009, 12:59 AM
mmmm where do I find the sarcasm tag m8, as I got a funny feeling mine might need turning off :)
Then again maybe not :lol:
I never used to be able make decisions about any thing but now I ain't even sure about that :lol:

Intr4ns1t
09-13-2009, 01:03 AM
mmmm where do I find the sarcasm tag m8, as I got a funny feeling mine might need turning off :)
I never used to be able make decisions about any thing but now I ain't even sure about that :lol:

I'd almost be of a sort of inclination to kind of think that maybe you aren't as sure as you may seem to think you are possibly portraying yourself to mayhap be.... I think:blink:

Duckater
09-13-2009, 01:18 AM

I'd almost be of a sort of inclination to kind of think that maybe you aren't as sure as you may seem to think you are possibly portraying yourself to mayhap be.... I think:blink:

You sure??
No your Intr4ns1t :)
Then again are you.
mmm this is confusing now, or is it. :lol:

Bad-Day
09-13-2009, 11:18 AM
If idol, doesn't ban my account before i can send pmīs, ill tell you... :D until that time, hang on in there :D:lol:

lOlPT
09-13-2009, 12:02 PM
I love the BitMeTV because it has many series, and I love watching series after also like the Tracker Portuguese EvoPT because they have good packs.

Bad-Day
09-13-2009, 03:16 PM
I love the BitMeTV because it has many series, and I love watching series after also like the Tracker Portuguese EvoPT because they have good packs.

:ermm::blink::wacko: Iīm confused.

( ? )

IdolEyes787
09-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Sometimes you just have to be polite and look the other way.

Bad-Day
09-13-2009, 04:50 PM

:rolleyes: ( wow ) iīm speechless.

Intr4ns1t
09-13-2009, 07:40 PM

Now that's just a bold faced lie :w00t:

brento
09-13-2009, 07:43 PM
I really like KG, tehconnection, and Secret-Cinema

Bad-Day
09-13-2009, 07:59 PM

Now that's just a bold faced lie :w00t:

Seriously, i am.....

Intransit be quiet :dry: ill Spam U!!! :shifty:

Bad-Day
09-13-2009, 08:00 PM
sorry double post.

sez
09-13-2009, 08:12 PM
sorry double post.

Please change your avatar.Thank you.

Bad-Day
09-13-2009, 08:14 PM
sorry double post.

Thatīs just rude.

Why ??

sez
09-13-2009, 08:22 PM

Thatīs just rude.

Why ??

am really sorry if it came off as rude.But everytime I see it am reminded of him
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0810/cunt-destroyer-cubby-demotivational-poster-1224266665.jpg
I mean just look at him,does he look like somebody you'd want rested on your conscious everytime you visit a message board.But its cool if you still wanna keep it i'd find my own way to avoid it....though it would be nice if you got rid of it.

Thx

Bad-Day
09-13-2009, 08:25 PM
:w00t: http://i43.tinypic.com/2dv3j1g.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/10ndi60.jpg is mad at you! :angry:

Intr4ns1t
09-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Dunno if I voted yet but, I'm gonna say *****.******.***

http://i28.tinypic.com/10ndi60.jpg is mad at you!

Mark Hash?:lol:

sez
09-13-2009, 08:47 PM
:w00t: http://i43.tinypic.com/2dv3j1g.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/10ndi60.jpg is mad at you! :angry:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/353/thankyoug.jpg

:happy:

Bad-Day
09-13-2009, 08:58 PM
Intr4ns1t you can call me Mark Hash :)

Sez, its a pleasure. :happy:

Kelm
09-14-2009, 11:02 PM
I have to say, for movies iTS and KG are great :)

rab-nesbitt
09-15-2009, 01:48 AM
i have three that i use all the time they are thedvdclub ptn and sct