PDA

View Full Version : Magic tricks/Illusion

kolaster
09-05-2009, 05:59 PM
What are some easy to get in magic trick/illusion sites?
AOMkiller is dead...AOM is extremely hard to get in...

thanks for the suggestions..

pretend
09-05-2009, 06:40 PM
bitme.
Wonder why sooo much threads asking about magican content appear :)

miranda
09-05-2009, 06:44 PM
I can't believe AOM is high level.Who would want some silly magic tracker.

wheeloftime
09-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Loads of stuff on Demonoid and it's easy to get in too

Cabalo
09-05-2009, 06:47 PM
you can always find some stuff scattered around. theplace has plenty, bitme too, and other stuff can be found either at demonoid or warez-bb.
probably AOM has some dedicated stuff, but they want only magicians there, so i understand their policy to close their doors quite tight.

kolaster
09-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Awesome...thank you all for the suggestions and help.
i love magic and i would love a dedicated tracker but its all good.

I raped demonoid and theplace of it all.
I haven't found my way in bitme yet.

thank you all again

sez
09-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Anybody know how these guys turn cards into bunnies and doves?
I know its not a science,neither is it a trick otherwise i'd have figured it out by now.

9NINE
09-05-2009, 11:26 PM
@sez,its called light hands :-)

BTW is there any A*M staff here?

kolaster
09-05-2009, 11:56 PM

i really wish there was any aom members (even)
I have not met anyone who was a member at A*m

Swepsycho
09-06-2009, 09:52 AM
go in circus.... ROLFOLROLFORLOLOFOL :D

wheeloftime
09-06-2009, 10:19 AM

i really wish there was any aom members (even)
I have not met anyone who was a member at A*m

AOM hasn't always been difficult to get into, a few years ago it was open to anyone to sign up so there are some AOM members here. The only trouble is keeping tracks of them - one minute there here, the next pffft... there gone.

Jaqueline is a member here and is staff at AOM.

kolaster
09-06-2009, 07:55 PM
maybe once im more active in here jaqueline might help me.

brento
09-06-2009, 10:52 PM
http://www.magiciantorrents.ru/ - email an admin and tell them why you want an invite
http://www.magicwarrior.net

kolaster
09-07-2009, 06:39 PM
thanks brento for the help. i did on both sides...howevere they wish u are an actual performer...i guess im gonn ahave to stick to theplace and demonoid. Hopefully ill get bitme sometime casue i heard they have a section also.

Thanks for your help

brento
09-08-2009, 12:37 AM
thanks brento for the help. i did on both sides...howevere they wish u are an actual performer...i guess im gonn ahave to stick to theplace and demonoid. Hopefully ill get bitme sometime casue i heard they have a section also.

Thanks for your help

MagicTorrents will let you in even if your just a n00b magician interested in learning the most basic of tricks.
Don't hesitate to e-mail them if you are interested mate, the owner of the site is a real nice guy and I'm sure he'd be willing to let you in if you tell him your intentions.

kolaster
09-08-2009, 02:39 AM

Thanks for your help

MagicTorrents will let you in even if your just a n00b magician interested in learning the most basic of tricks.
Don't hesitate to e-mail them if you are interested mate, the owner of the site is a real nice guy and I'm sure he'd be willing to let you in if you tell him your intentions.

super thanks for all the help.. i will do.