PDA

View Full Version : Ebooks tracker not focused on technology/learning

wharrislv
09-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Anything out there dedicated to fiction, bestsellers, biographies, etc.?

I've found quite a bit on demonoid, and sites like bitme and such have me covered for instructional/educational, but what about other stuff?

I've tried ebooksshares and ebooksvortex, but they both seem VERY heavily tilted to manuals and instructional material. I want a place to find authors like Nabokov, and biographies on Greenspan, stuff like that.

Anyone know of something like that?

kolaster
09-06-2009, 12:45 AM
not dedicated...but IPT has a nice huge base of ebooks! try it out.

wharrislv
09-06-2009, 01:37 AM
Great, thanks a lot. Looks like they're closed to invites but they offer a donation based invite so I'm all set once I get paid.

kolaster
09-06-2009, 01:47 AM
i have invites for there but im not allowed in the invite giveaway threads here...
or i would give u one there.

wharrislv
09-06-2009, 03:00 AM
Yeah don't sweat it man, i bet i'll get some upload credit too on donation, which is always nice when you're just starting out. Is it one of those sites thats tough to keep ratio?

TP635
09-06-2009, 03:30 AM
myanonamouse.net is one of the least known e-learning tracker. It has great contain; 21 sub-categories just in audio-books and 22 sub categories in ebooks and another 15 or so sub categories on music instructional material.
17+K users and 14K torrents. easy to seed and great seeding bonus system.Try it; you can get in via their irc.

kolaster
09-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Yeah don't sweat it man, i bet i'll get some upload credit too on donation, which is always nice when you're just starting out. Is it one of those sites thats tough to keep ratio?

ratio is verry easy to keep it has a lot of freeeleech and packs and its an aweosme fast site.

the pres and speeds are great.
i love that site..i prefer it over scc tl and revtt all the time. enjoy ur stay there.

amashinga
09-07-2009, 04:41 AM
not dedicated...but IPT has a nice huge base of ebooks! try it out.

Thanks for the tip, I am also looking for ebooks.

Amashinga

sez
09-07-2009, 05:38 AM
You can also check out http://avaxhome.ws/ebooks/ otherwise i don't think what you are looking for is on iptorrents.

filenetworks
09-07-2009, 06:24 AM
Try Bibliotik tracker

DonkeyPacker
09-07-2009, 06:38 AM
Demonoid reigns supreme as far as eBooks are concerned.