PDA

View Full Version : is it real? need confirming...

Swepsycho
09-07-2009, 02:49 PM
OK, so am talking wid the guy... i need help of u to understand if is real...

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/669/sdfsdfsdfsdff.jpg

is real or he is lying? thanks my friends.. :)

Rart
09-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Yes.

Swepsycho
09-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Yes is real..?
Yes he lie..?

Rart
09-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Yes...

The_Martinator
09-07-2009, 03:21 PM
:lol:

Swepsycho
09-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Yes...Man....fuck off....i wait for better member to help me :happy: be spesific with answer... ;)

n00bz0r
09-07-2009, 04:13 PM
:huh:
what is the friggin point of this thread, swepsycho?

Magnum
09-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Is not real, it's just a fantasy of your brain...:yup:

ca_aok
09-07-2009, 04:14 PM
He's clearly trying to trade for uk-t and is looking for us to verify the screenshot.

Enjoy the ban when they notice the IP change :D

n00bz0r
09-07-2009, 04:18 PM
He's clearly trying to trade for uk-t and is looking for us to verify the screenshot.

hmm.. trading is certainly not the best thing to do.But that has been argued and debated over a million times.. :lol:

guys associated with this trade need all the luck they can possibly lay their hands on..
A suggestion: Try to trade your arms, legs and balls for some more "luck" before you even think about going ahead with this.. :lol:

PS: Squiz might pop in real soon..

Swepsycho
09-07-2009, 04:26 PM

never tell joke when i see u.... i see u.
u think they ban becos u have dynamical ip changes? no they don`t LMAOLMAO.... my swedish friend have nearly same ip with me so won`t notice :happy:

MaNiJaK
09-07-2009, 04:28 PM
my swedish friend have nearly same ip with me so won`t notice :happy:

Trackers can ban certain IP range, not only 1 IP.

n00bz0r
09-07-2009, 04:28 PM

never tell joke when i see u.... i see u.
u think they ban becos u have dynamical ip changes? no they don`t LMAOLMAO.... my swedish friend have nearly same ip with me so won`t notice :happy:

i would not bet someones balls on it.. :no:

/me is really having a great time on FST. Swepsycho certainly made my stay well worth it. No kidding. :lol:

Swepsycho
09-07-2009, 04:30 PM
my swedish friend have nearly same ip with me so won`t notice :happy:

Trackers can ban certain IP range, not only 1 IP.
u don`t understand nothing.... :dry:

m@ke
09-07-2009, 04:31 PM

Whoever gave you that SS he fake it. He was using html code to change his site stats. These stats are not his real stats, username too.

Swepsycho
09-07-2009, 04:33 PM

Whoever gave you that SS he fake it. He was using html code to change his site stats. These stats are not his real stats, username too.
ohhhh the fucking scammer... :@ thanks friend...

n00bz0r
09-07-2009, 04:37 PM
ohhhh the fucking scammer... :@ thanks friend...

thank m@ke. :happy:
he saved you from trading your staff account on swetracker.org. :whistling

ovisan
09-07-2009, 05:20 PM
:))
It will get deleted in 3...2...1...
it's about time to ban Swepsycho lads.

Squizzle
09-07-2009, 05:22 PM
I've had a search and there's not a single possible match for those stats on the tracker. Download won't have changed due to freeleech, so it's not difficult to narrow down.

The account does not exist, at least, not with those stats. I can guarantee you that.

Anyway trading's for chumps.

KushBlow
09-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Wow, even UK-T isn't safe from morons?

Anyway on wheelmods you can't change your email (which I think trader-prone trackers should implement) so stop trolling us like Paris Hilton.

n00bz0r
09-07-2009, 05:25 PM
:))
It will get deleted in 3...2...1...
it's about time to ban Swepsycho lads.

what am i gonna do on FST then?:unsure:
I am sure our love will bring him back under a new nick if that ever happens.. :lol:

MaNiJaK
09-07-2009, 07:30 PM
I've had a search and there's not a single possible match for those stats on the tracker. Download won't have changed due to freeleech, so it's not difficult to narrow down.

The account does not exist, at least, not with those stats. I can guarantee you that.

Whoever gave you that SS he faked it. He was using html code to change his site stats. These stats are not his real stats, username too.

Few mins of your precious time wasted for nothing..

kukushka
09-07-2009, 08:11 PM
actually, original author of the screenshot was quite wise, if he didn't faked his stats, he'd be banned by now...
so, swepsycho from what i see isn't such a hmmm good trader seeing that he exposed such information.
i think it's called natural selection ;)
only truly hmmm deserved traders can survive at wheelmods. should be a great place, with great traders lol

IdolEyes787
09-07-2009, 08:16 PM
Whoever gave you that SS he faked it. He was using html code to change his site stats. These stats are not his real stats, username too.

Few mins of your precious time wasted for nothing..

1. It wasn't wasted because he proved it a fake .
2. Which I'm sure was the better of the two possible outcomes.
3. You said that like only certain people's s time has any value .

MaNiJaK
09-07-2009, 08:40 PM
1. He didn't need to prove its fake, just by watching this pic you can conclude there is something wrong.
2. Not all traders are doomed, unfortunately ...
There are many reasons and questions what is this ss doing here; its used to scam other trader? is it used to scam us? is it used with purpose to ban wrong person from that site ? is it used just to brag around? .. even maybe ss is real, but taken few months ago, so hes stats by now changed dramatically
3. ...

kukushka
09-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Anyway on wheelmods you can't change your email (which I think trader-prone trackers should implement) so stop trolling us like Paris Hilton.
that's why such trackers are usually offered with email accounts.... so there should be more protection.. like identification via webcam.. or in person :)

can't agree on that... generally, it has something in common to what scene does with media industry... like playing with fire... but for traders it's even harder. no one consider that you're a kind of robin hood, you're completely on your own. must be a very difficult and quite thrilling.... and for sure it require some skills to get on hehe 1337 trackers. i fail to see any rationality in such activities, but the same goes to pretimes competitions... of course there's a lot more sides of the story, and i'm too lazy to try to reveal them all, but to call them like that.. idk..

for the record... ofc i consider that 100% pro traders are assholes, but.. some asshole percentage can be found between all other categories of torrenters :)

IdolEyes787
09-07-2009, 09:37 PM
1. He didn't need to prove its fake, just by watching this pic you can conclude there is something wrong.
2. Not all traders are doomed, unfortunately ...
There are many reasons and questions what is this ss doing here; its used to scam other trader? is it used to scam us? is it used with purpose to ban wrong person from that site ? is it used just to brag around? .. even maybe ss is real, but taken few months ago, so hes stats by now changed dramatically
3. ...

If he didn't need to prove it fake then very little was lost then wasn't it?:)
And you make some good points on the number two ( number two :happy:) but you forgot the most obvious and by far the the most likely ,that the OP is an irritating dimwit who only did it to be irritating in his dimwittedness .That's the one I'm going with at least.

.......... Watching suggest movement btw. I watch paint dry.:sleeping:

KushBlow
09-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Back on topic :) isn't posting a pic of UK-T going too far? Will this be deleted? Will swepsycho be finally banned? Is Rosa Gonzales cheating on Tony?

Find out next week.

IdolEyes787
09-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Back on topic :) isn't posting a pic of UK-T going too far? Will this be deleted?

I have no idea how anyone from that place of which you just inadvertently spoke feel about all this.

And swepsycho unless he breaks one of the main rules will not be banned .....although being put on moderation is a strong possibility.

brento
09-08-2009, 12:33 AM
Will swepsycho be finally banned?

I hope not. Reading his nonsense gives me a serious boost of self confidence.

KushBlow
09-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Alright I just thought posting screenshots of trackers that choose to stay obscure was forbidden, or not widely tolerated.

kooftspc11
09-08-2009, 12:43 AM
yes

IdolEyes787
09-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Alright I just thought posting screenshots of trackers that choose to stay obscure was forbidden, or not widely tolerated.

It's probably against this trackers rules but those are their rules to enforce .That's not to say that if someone desired that it be taken down that I wouldn't do it.
Not going to do something purely on speculation though.

Intr4ns1t
09-08-2009, 01:18 AM

Ok, hypothetical situation. You're in a bar, and a beautiful young woman is eyeballing you from across the bar. You speculate that she wants to gaze into your IdolEyes from much closer, so do you sit where you are or move toward her? :P

IdolEyes787
09-08-2009, 01:26 AM
I don't know is she rich?

n00bz0r
09-08-2009, 01:27 AM

Ok, hypothetical situation. You're in a bar, and a beautiful young woman is eyeballing you from across the bar. You speculate that she wants to gaze into your IdolEyes from much closer, so do you sit where you are or move toward her? :P

i'd suggest you go straight and ask.. "ur place or mine?"
Whats life without adventure and rush of adrenaline? :lol:

PS: economic status would certainly play an important role in todays world of volatile markets and recession. :P

Intr4ns1t
09-08-2009, 01:28 AM
I don't know is she rich?

She's hot, does that matter? For arguments sake, yes, she's even got diamond studded nipple caps :w00t:

IdolEyes787
09-08-2009, 01:54 AM
Exactly how hot?
Say on a scale of 1 to 10 with 5 being the chick from True Blood and 1 being your mother.
Or am I a little drunk in which cause the chick from True Blood is like an 7.
Unless it's tequila in which case she's a solid 8 .

KushBlow
09-08-2009, 01:57 AM
Exactly how hot?
Say on a scale of 1 to 10 with 5 being the chick from True Blood and 1 being your mother.

This is what marriage does to you.

Intr4ns1t
09-08-2009, 01:58 AM
Exactly how hot?

I'm thinking quart of tequila hawt... so a 10 :naughty:

IdolEyes787
09-08-2009, 02:08 AM
In that case I invite her over because if I stand up I'm going to embarrass myself.

Intr4ns1t
09-08-2009, 02:14 AM
Cool beans. Where was i going with that anyways?:wacko:

Oh wait, that's right...

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/7/23/128928519067955637.jpg

IdolEyes787
09-08-2009, 02:35 AM
It's impossible to derail a thread that never had any point in the first place.

Back on topic anyone know how I can get this Clash of the Titans video to play?

It says it won't work in my region and proxing it isn't working

http://www.techamok.com/?pid=6887

Intr4ns1t
09-08-2009, 02:45 AM
I stand by the caption on that pic then :(