PDA

View Full Version : IPTorrents.&.FLAWL3SS - FLAWL3SS is now IPT 'in-house' encoding team

iLOVENZB
09-08-2009, 10:39 AM
IPTorrents.&.FLAWL3SS
2009-09-08 10:14:39 GMT (19 mins ago)

We are pleased to announce that IPT and The FLAWL3SS Release Group have come to an agreement

that Team FLAWL3SS will become IPT's exclusive in-house encoding team. We have added a new sub catagory

"Movies/FLAWL3SS" for all of their releases making searching a simple one click task.

In addition:

All FLAWL3SS Movie Packs will be FreeLeech.

All FLAWL3SS HD releases will be FreeLeech.

A minimum of 50% of all remaining FLAWL3SS releases will also be FreeLeech.

All FLAWL3SS releases will continue to be "Non-RAR" and single file so you can download, play and seed without taking up twice the hdd space.

We wish to thank all the members of IPT for your continued support.

sez
09-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Another good thing happening on IPT.Congrats to them i guess :)

kooftspc11
09-08-2009, 10:57 AM
i'm not a member of iptorrents and i'm not sure if i even know who flawless is...

regardless...

with the ridiculous saturation of 0-day trackers these last 3 years or so, i'm glad to see communities stepping up and doing something for their members which sets them apart from the next 0-day site.

i hope more trackers can see how things like this can benefit their members....maybe they'll bring their own offering to the table.

Samurai84
09-08-2009, 11:16 AM
another good news from IPT
good work IPT

Bomba
09-08-2009, 12:25 PM
good work ipt :)

hagckz0r
09-08-2009, 02:09 PM
nice.

harshytkage
09-08-2009, 02:14 PM
IPT keeps getting better and better, they deserve a waaay better rep!

marland
09-08-2009, 02:25 PM
Sorry I'm confused

Wasn't FLAWL3SS always an IPT group?.

Funkin'
09-08-2009, 02:30 PM
^ I'm not sure if they were exclusive or not.

NSMB
09-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Glad to see them go, looking at brrips is like browsing through FSTs forum.

Benjamin
09-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Word on the street - IPT Uploaders are traders and the staff don't give a fuck.

marland
09-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Glad to see them go, looking at brrips is like browsing through FSTs forum.

?:unsure:.

sez
09-08-2009, 03:52 PM

serb is an ass,a blackhat,a phisher,probably donates with stolen credit cards(a given with bosnian and serb hackers) yet he's staffing a torrent site exposed to every kind of personal information that comes with that(who knows what kind of stealers he's keeping when you n00bishly hit the donate button).
I want to think that the other staffers don't give a fuck but my guess would be he's so innit that the only way to get rid of him would be for them to call sicily and have mickey the animal come see him(I can tell you for a fact that he's big time within the scene and that's probably one of the many reasons he's still being kept).

Also if you've noticed,whenever he's brought up he's usually not being defended but rather being made for excuses,whether consciously or unconsciously that alone should tell you something.

So you see,sometimes its a little more complicated than meets the eye.

merwais
09-08-2009, 11:20 PM
IPT keeps getting better and better and better and better and better :)

MaNiJaK
09-08-2009, 11:29 PM

serb is an ass,a blackhat,a phisher,probably donates with stolen credit cards(a given with bosnian and serb hackers) yet he's staffing a torrent site exposed to every kind of personal information that comes with that(who knows what kind of stealers he's keeping when you n00bishly hit the donate button).
I want to think that the other staffers don't give a fuck but my guess would be he's so innit that the only way to get rid of him would be for them to call sicily and have mickey the animal come see him(I can tell you for a fact that he's big time within the scene and that's probably one of the many reasons he's still being kept).

Also if you've noticed,whenever he's brought up he's usually not being defended but rather being made for excuses,whether consciously or unconsciously that alone should tell you something.

What does Serb have to do with this? Also he doesn't have anything with donations on sites where he staffs, and posts like this one are just showing how good is is in what he does.
And ... you are an idiot, go find a life.

Spindoctor
09-08-2009, 11:43 PM
We were not IPT's official encoding team. We uploaded there as well as tl.

All of your torrents can be uploaded to any tracker if you are a uploader. All we ask is you seed back what you take and and use the same file names and nfo's we use.

Cheers

-Spin-

sez
09-09-2009, 07:15 AM

What does Serb have to do with this? Also he doesn't have anything with donations on sites where he staffs, and posts like this one are just showing how good is is in what he does.
And ... you are an idiot, go find a life.

Ay yo fellas
Let me get some of this,
It's Diddy (let's go)
Just say the word I'ma put it on ya
You can say you touched the president, Cerock Obama
I'm a bad boy and that's what bad boys do
Black ice, black coop, black cars too
Don't tattoo my name, tattoo my logo
Let the whole world know you're f@#kin with a mogeul
You don't need a closet;
Take you to Taiwan
You can have the whole warehouse ladies Sean John
And on the 14th I'll buy the whole island
Name it after Champagne and call it Chris Stylin
(Cerock)
Yeaahh...I knew that'd have you smilin
Like Day26 I'll have your ring finger shinin
lighten up bra christmas is coming :)
Anyways,aint it interesting how diddy is still around and still making them millions whilst almost everybody who signs up with badboy at some point either have their careers fade or take a turn for the worst(biggy get'n shot,mase finding God,Loon finding Allah,Danity Kane splitting,<insert more turns here>)
I think Diddy is a freakin pro probably kept bringing preachers to mase during his studio sessions and maybe sent loon to perform in the middle east with a crew of sheikhs disguised as the entourage.
Am tellin ya there is always more to it than meets the eye ;)

The_Martinator
09-09-2009, 08:10 AM
i'm not a member of iptorrents and i'm not sure if i even know who flawless is...

regardless...

with the ridiculous saturation of 0-day trackers these last 3 years or so, i'm glad to see communities stepping up and doing something for their members which sets them apart from the next 0-day site.

i hope more trackers can see how things like this can benefit their members....maybe they'll bring their own offering to the table.

And you think IPT is the first to do that, right? :lol:

n00bz0r
09-09-2009, 09:55 AM
/me lols at this thread and certain posts towards the end.. :lol:

PS: Gratz to IPT.

PPS: sez ur PM inbox is full. Mind moving the archives? :lol:

sez
09-09-2009, 02:05 PM
^^ yer done ;)

Zip
09-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Ay yo fellas
Let me get some of this,
It's Diddy (let's go)
You don't need a closet;
Take you to Taiwan
(Cerock)

Is this supposed to be some sort of a secret message? A secret code? Or perhaps a riddle? :unsure:

Cabalo
09-10-2009, 10:28 AM
i honestly dunno if this is any important move to IPT or not, but for what i read, it is.
am i the only one who never downloaded a flawl3ss release before? and i'm an avid xvid/x264 downloader.

iLOVENZB
09-11-2009, 07:14 AM
Ay yo fellas
Let me get some of this,
It's Diddy (let's go)
You don't need a closet;
Take you to Taiwan
(Cerock)
Is this supposed to be some sort of a secret message? A secret code? Or perhaps a riddle? :unsure:

Day26 Ft Yung Joc and Diddy - Imma Put It on Her (lyrics) :unsure:

BigUser
09-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Nice...thank you

jasperr
09-29-2009, 02:53 PM

Dude.. why do you think Serb is the root of all evil? i'm not defending him but, i see no reason for you to bring him into any conversation that doesn't involve him.. seriously, get a life THIS IS BITTORRENT!!!!

sez
09-29-2009, 10:46 PM

Dude.. why do you think Serb is the root of all evil? i'm not defending him but, i see no reason for you to bring him into any conversation that doesn't involve him.. seriously, get a life THIS IS BITTORRENT!!!!

well I just brought him up but I didn't have him discussed. Though judging from what your archaic mind has told you to post,you clearly want this serb convo.Unfortunately,am not in the mood.

Though i'd appreciate it if you could tell me the good your medieval mind sees in someone who finds pleasure in jacking personal information staffing a tracker;exposed to all kind of personal details that comes with the privilege.
If you are too embarrassed of your answer,you may as well send it via pm.

thx525
09-30-2009, 09:21 AM
good work!

Serb
11-17-2009, 10:30 AM

yo yo yo 1st of all its good to be back

and who the fuck are you anyways 1st of all i dont hack anything
2nd of all i never donated anything to torrent sites so how i can donate something :S

and i bet that you are some kind of undercover staffer who likes to talk crap about others i may ask for proof about this lies as i hack credit card numbers and that i donate trackers with ok?

and what did i do to you if u hate me so much
if your life is fucked up dont blame me for it ok?

BarryWhite
11-17-2009, 10:36 AM
welcome back sexy :o

kukushka
11-17-2009, 10:42 AM
oh noes, serb is back, somebody give me fresh proxy list :)

Swift
11-17-2009, 11:06 AM
should i be happy ?

sez
11-17-2009, 11:53 AM

2nd of all i never donated anything to torrent sites so how i can donate something :S

and i bet that you are some kind of undercover staffer who likes to talk crap about others i may ask for proof about this lies as i hack credit card numbers and that i donate trackers with ok?

yo yo yo whats up with the hostility bro chillax iight?
I don't hate you ok?am sorry that I made so many assumptions about you,like really now you are getting me all choked up.You clearly/obviously/undoubtedly/ are a certified sealed with spit moronic arse but I think that I kinda went overboard with the credit card ish.From my experience with guys from serbia/bosnia though,wire fraud is basically what brings them on the internet so I just assumed it was the same with you after your proclamation of being this master blackhat who could manually phish for IPs.

Phishing me is a waste of time by the way(believe me) as you are just gonna end up running in circles with nothing to do with whatever you'd get.

I have a feeling that you don't like me though (and that kinda hurts :( ) .Its not fair that am the only one who will be doing all the work in this relationship,weez supposed to do this as a team/partnership,no I in team,yes we can,where you ride I ride and that kinda stuff.

And you don't wanna go down the insults road with me,like really,I know how to own stupid and I think I can do it better than you so just don't start it,its for the good of both of us.

All in the spirit of being nice though,how's it going with the orphanage,you gotta be really sick to say that you work with orphans when you actually aren't(unless you are trying to get laid),so I wanna hear about it and if you don't mind it would be nice if you shared pics as well just that you don't hotlink them or send them to me in pm(wrapping em in image tags sounds more like it).
Anyways,so are you like straight?how about barry?yesterday was the international day for tolerance you know.

P.S-Just outta curiosity,what sites are these that you supposedly think I staff/run/own?
And what even makes you think that I staff a torrent site lol?

feel free to respond to whatever you want,I know that I took it all over the place so...

Serb
11-17-2009, 12:16 PM

yo yo yo whats up with the hostility bro chillax iight?
I don't hate you ok?am sorry that I made so many assumptions about you,like really now you are getting me all choked up.You clearly/obviously/undoubtedly/ are a certified sealed with spit moronic arse but I think that I kinda went overboard with the credit card ish.From my experience with guys from serbia/bosnia though,wire fraud is basically what brings them on the internet so I just assumed it was the same with you after your proclamation of being this master blackhat who could manually phish for IPs.

Phishing me is a waste of time by the way(believe me) as you are just gonna end up running in circles with nothing to do with whatever you'd get.

I have a feeling that you don't like me though (and that kinda hurts :( ) .Its not fair that am the only one who will be doing all the work in this relationship,weez supposed to do this as a team/partnership,no I in team,yes we can,where you ride I ride and that kinda stuff.

And you don't wanna go down the insults road with me,like really,I know how to own stupid and I think I can do it better than you so just don't start it,its for the good of both of us.

All in the spirit of being nice though,how's it going with the orphanage,you gotta be really sick to say that you work with orphans when you actually aren't(unless you are trying to get laid),so I wanna hear about it and if you don't mind it would be nice if you shared pics as well just that you don't hotlink them or send them to me in pm(wrapping em in image tags sounds more like it).
Anyways,so are you like straight?how about barry?yesterday was the international day for tolerance you know.

P.S-Just outta curiosity,what sites are these that you supposedly think I staff/run/own?
And what even makes you think that I staff a torrent site lol?

feel free to respond to whatever you want,I know that I took it all over the place so...
i am chilled and cool :)

thanks for your reply well i don't hate ya man... I just was like WTF... u attack me for something i didn't do and i even do not know ya dude

its not that i have problem with you or i attack you.. its like more you are talking crap about me all the time where ever u can... Like you should have do something better in your life than talking shit about others, so when i see you i feel sorry for you man that u have to think about me all the time...

the thing what u say about getting ips its a old school way to get :shifty: and that way is lame and not cool lol

as why i think that you are staffer well its clearly u know something more than a average BT user ;)

iLOVENZB
11-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Serb, the fisher from IPT? :P

Swift
11-17-2009, 01:37 PM
i tought he's from GFT

n00bz0r
11-17-2009, 03:12 PM
looks like a LOT has changed in the past few weeks.. :lol:

The_Martinator
11-17-2009, 03:18 PM
/me shuts up and listens

You can allmost hear the threatening PMs Serb is receiving atm. :lol:

Speedo
11-17-2009, 06:46 PM
IPT used to be the beginner tracker and maybe they still are. But Jesus fucking christus! They have grown.

Any other sites with an inhouse encoding team can speak up!
Flawless used to be one of my favorites encoders, now they are in my site.