PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Burn Downloaded Film Onto Dvd?

ian2000
10-04-2003, 09:39 PM
Can anyone help me with a few pointers as how to burn a downloaded film from Kazaa onto a DVD and then watch it on mt TV?

I have the following files downloaded on my hardrive:

(tmd)matchstick.men.dvdscr.(1of2).VERIFIED

and

If I try to view them on mr PC using Windows Media Player, the screen remains black.

My burning options areNERO & Roxio 6.

Is there a better copying software?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ian

judgeofallandnothing
10-04-2003, 10:04 PM
its probably a fake if u downloaded all the codecs and it doesnt work.

ian2000
10-04-2003, 10:15 PM
I suppose there is no way of telling until the are downloaded is there?

Both files are about 125mb.

The size looks OK

Ian

Johnny_B
10-04-2003, 10:59 PM
You will need a special codec to watch those movies. It's the TMD Codec. Get it here (http://www.zaphix.com/).

I wouldn't advise you to download more of tmd releases because they are very crappy. The quality is hedious! And PLEASE don't burn them to a DVD! :ph34r:
You will be wasting your time, your money on DVDs, and hurting your eyes while watching the movies. It's just not worth it.

Stonecoldfreak1
10-04-2003, 11:24 PM
oh god shut the fuck up about tmd being shit they are just as good as the original source

MetroStars
10-04-2003, 11:32 PM
those TMD files r a 100% fake there is nuthing wrong with your codecs...

just delete thes files...

----------------------------------------

If u want the real matchstick men get it from Bit torrent...

Johnny_B
10-04-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@4 October 2003 - 23:24
oh god shut the fuck up about tmd being shit they are just as good as the original source
How the hell can you compare a TMD movie with DivX/XviD or SVCD? :blink:

TMD movies are cam versions (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=26500). <_<

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
10-04-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by ian2000@4 October 2003 - 21:39

and

Well, first off, you have some problems there.

I&#39;ll give you a step by step explanation on how to do it, after you dl a program called ulead. It is pretty much a video editor/burning program. It&#39;s very simple to use. Here&#39;s the hash.

*Ulead Video Studio7.0 Retail*
File: Ulead.VideoStudio.v7.0.Retail.exe
Length: 1 Bytes, 0 KB
UUHash: =1dyJp8hbTi6mUIYiWjhHYzjjsxM=

You&#39;ll have to find users with this, and the length it of will change.

Ok, the step by step.

First press the open button at the bottom left part of the screen, it will open up a small caption, asking insert video, Image, and audio, the audio has a caption thats connected to it. Press the insert video button.
Next, it will open a browser window, if you move the video to your desktop, it&#39;s real easy. Click the up one level until you can&#39;t no more. That will mean you have it on your desktop, click what video&#39;s you want to put on your dvd.
Next it&#39;s burning time. Click the Share v at the top right part of the screen. It will create a caption again, click create cd. It will ask you to save the progect. Save it whatever you want.It will open a new window. On the output disc format, click the v again.
Then you will have the options of DVD, VCD, and SVCD. Click the DVD, since this is what you want to make. Then, you can add chapters, if you want if you want to take the time for it.
Click Next> at the bottom right of the screen, if you don&#39;t want to add an image to the backround of the start-up of this DVD. You have a choice to add audio to the backround also.
When you have done what you want, click Next>. You will see a place where you can check if you want it to be that way, or not (just something to help you make your mind up).
Click Next> if you have no further changes. If you do, hit <Back. You can make a title of your dvd, if you like. If not, hit Output at the bottom right part of the screen. And finaly, you&#39;re burning your DVD.

Have fun&#33;&#33;
Welcome to the forum&#33;&#33;

EDIT: I agree with most of the users, tmd is crap&#33;&#33; It&#39;s a waste of good dvd, if you burn them on it. It&#39;s only good, for a foundation, to see if you like it or not.

Stonecoldfreak1
10-05-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Johnny_B+4 October 2003 - 23:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Johnny_B @ 4 October 2003 - 23:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@4 October 2003 - 23:24
How the hell can you compare a TMD movie with DivX/XviD or SVCD? :blink:

TMD movies are cam versions (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=26500). <_< [/b][/quote]
tmd isnt only cams tmd is also TS + they dont record they just reencode to make them smaller&#33; take a screen of a DaDuck encode and a tmd same frame and its gonna be about the same with the exception of the tmd logo