PDA

View Full Version : Up (Pixar)[2009]

mr. nails
09-09-2009, 04:45 PM
finally got around to watching this. pretty damn good. starts off sad though. not sure if that's the type of beginning children wanna see. it picks up and has a very developmental story through out. lots of laughs and pixar has another gem on their hands.

HD Trailer (http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/up)

probably woulda gave it a higher rating, but didn't like the way the film started out. 8/10

db_la_23
09-11-2009, 02:15 AM
ya very good movie. waiting or a good R5 r screen er

mr. nails
09-12-2009, 01:59 AM
ya very good movie. waiting or a good R5 r screen er

yeah, it's worth a rewatch once i get a hold of a better copy.

solerida
09-16-2009, 01:28 AM
Kids liked it alot!!

reddragon2020
09-23-2009, 06:02 PM
all love it kids and guys

MrLex
09-26-2009, 11:04 AM
I want to go watch this at the Cinema.
It has taken so so long to come out here in the UK.
Its a joke. It came out in America in May and its still not out here yet (its already out all across Europe). I just cant understand it. They dont even have to translate it or anything.

The UK often gets films first, or at least a close second to the US.
Its so frustrating. The versions available online right now aren't that bad. Im so tempted to download.. but Im going to try and hold off.

apes
09-27-2009, 12:17 AM
Geez, Mr Lex.

I watched the first half with my wife and she was so disappointed with how it started off, we didn't get to finish it.

Was the ending sad?

tesco
09-27-2009, 10:27 PM
I want to go watch this at the Cinema.
It has taken so so long to come out here in the UK.
Its a joke. It came out in America in May and its still not out here yet (its already out all across Europe). I just cant understand it. They dont even have to translate it or anything.

The UK often gets films first, or at least a close second to the US.
Its so frustrating. The versions available online right now aren't that bad. Im so tempted to download.. but Im going to try and hold off.
May 29, 2009 (North America)
September 3, 2009 (Australia)
October 16, 2009 (United Kingdom)

Wow that's a long wait... It's usually only a couple weeks to a month.

I'll watch this when it comes out but I don't have high hopes for it. I hate movies with sad parts, though I've heard that the rest of the movie is good.

mickstavros
09-27-2009, 11:38 PM
Took my 2 kids to it yesterday, 10 year old and an 8 year old. They did not think it was sad at the start and they liked it, but not as much as Shrek series or IceAge. 3D effect was good.

MrLex
09-28-2009, 02:17 AM
This movie is still not out in the UK yet.
Its a total joke. Ive been wanting to see it for ages.
Its came out AGES ago in the states and has been released across Europe.
Its not like they even have to translate it for us.

Im so tempted to just download it, but I really want to catch it in the Cinema.

ronscores
09-28-2009, 05:11 AM
Pixar has a weird strategy for release dates.
It usually is some 2-3 months later than the US release date in other countries. I believe Dreamworks has catched up big time in this area...

Cain
09-28-2009, 07:38 AM
I was a little bit disappointed...not bad but not great either

mozillaboy
09-28-2009, 03:43 PM
it one òf most video i love it

thegladiator
10-03-2009, 11:52 AM
I've been waiting for a brrip of this movie.

colburn
10-05-2009, 05:06 AM
i seen this in 2d didnt want to bother going to the movies to see it in 3d as i wiull buy it when it comes out. a sad heart warming very fuinny movie. cant believe that its just now coming out where my gf lives (uk). can we keep him please! NO! BUT HES A TALKING DOG!!! haha one of the best parts