PDA

View Full Version : best staff n why?

Swepsycho
09-10-2009, 07:39 AM
what tracker have best staff? why is they best? :)

The_Martinator
09-10-2009, 07:45 AM
The trackers that have or are considering to or will ban you. Why? Because it sounds like a great idea to me.

soulreaper
09-10-2009, 08:20 AM

Any staff that are willing to recruit you are the best.:yup:

eram
09-10-2009, 08:30 AM
The trackers that have or are considering to or will ban you. Why? Because it sounds like a great idea to me.

lawl

megabyteme
09-10-2009, 08:30 AM

That would definitely make them rare! :whistling

n00bz0r
09-10-2009, 08:38 AM

i'd recruit him for m y uberleet secret project if he "finds" some sense..
hell.. i'd make him incharge of xxx and dry humor section :lol:

megabyteme
09-10-2009, 08:59 AM

You'd have to call your site "The Cave", because *wait for it*.........*I just gotta say it*.........*can't stop myself*...............*here it comes*..................IT WOULD BE GUARDED BY A TROLL!!! :ROFL:

:LOL: don't even care if anyone else found that funny, bcuz I SURE DID :lol:

OK, off to have some more NyQuil for this flu...:w00t:

Mashimaro
09-10-2009, 09:11 AM

lol i second that

danio
09-10-2009, 09:12 AM
please stop feeding the troll! :P

soulreaper
09-10-2009, 09:13 AM

You'd have to call your site "The Cave", because *wait for it*.........*I just gotta say it*.........*can't stop myself*...............*here it comes*..................IT WOULD BE GUARDED BY A TROLL!!! :ROFL:

:LOL: don't even care if anyone else found that funny, bcuz I SURE DID :lol:

That was actually pretty funny:lol:

Disme
09-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Who would be FST's best candidate for 'Retard of the Year'-award ... :rolleyes:

apextwin146
09-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Y dont u open up a poll to check it .. He is giving good competition to that "Droste" user who was responsible for Epic threads like "Which drug tracker is the best" etc

lisabritpop
09-10-2009, 11:00 AM
what an amazing question , I think all the staff wont love u

pretend
09-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Anyway, nice question.
I like pedro's staff the most, they're professionals and extremely helpful.

Six66Mike
09-10-2009, 01:27 PM
When you look at What.cd and what it has become since it started, that's a large part due to the staff. The coding team, the moderators... it's a bloody brilliant site and the definitive resource for music hands down.

KushBlow
09-10-2009, 02:48 PM
why is they best? :)

Really? You're talking gangsta now?

ca_aok
09-10-2009, 02:55 PM
When you look at What.cd and what it has become since it started, that's a large part due to the staff. The coding team, the moderators... it's a bloody brilliant site and the definitive resource for music hands down.
Seconded, especially the coding team.

LOL@ guarded by a troll.

b3owulf
09-10-2009, 03:10 PM
It is indeed a superb idea! But please, don't ban him at FST, this is by far the most funny troll I've ever seen LOL

lisabritpop
09-10-2009, 03:15 PM

nice post....That's why i Use what.cd several times , for me its no.1 music tracker......(just my personal opinion):happy:

pretend
09-10-2009, 04:26 PM
What.CD is great, extremely great, but I constantly afraid of being penalized for my invitees. Common issue there, as I see.

ca_aok
09-10-2009, 04:46 PM
If you don't invite traders/cheaters you're fine. You don't get penalized for inviting folks with crappy ratios.

sez
09-10-2009, 07:08 PM
I don't know how staffers are rated but I think schiz0's skills are well beyond enviable.

He just has a way with trackers that I don't think anybody else can match.Its like he doesn't even try(like the way say CN does) yet all the trackers he's been involved with,somehow have a way of ending up as the holy grail for invite chasers.

He literally shouts down the asterisks yet people still insist on using them,talk about reverence and honor lol<insert more nice adjectives here>.

The guy totally takes it for me.Plus his humility in the midst of all these big headed l33+5 that he loyally shepherds makes it a slam dunk win for me!

refer to post #7 for a taste of him if you haven't had the chance-->http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-whats-wid-ski--311340/

Zip
09-10-2009, 07:49 PM
I don't know how staffers are rated but I think schiz0's skills are well beyond enviable.

He just has a way with trackers that I don't think anybody else can match.Its like he doesn't even try(like the way say CN does) yet all the trackers he's been involved with,somehow have a way of ending up as the holy grail for invite chasers.

He literally shouts down the asterisks yet people still insist on using them,talk about reverence and honor lol<insert more nice adjectives here>.

The guy totally takes it for me.Plus his humility in the midst of all these big headed l33+5 that he loyally shepherds makes it a slam dunk win for me!

refer to post #7 for a taste of him if you haven't had the chance-->http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-whats-wid-ski--311340/
Indeed a cool attitude. :king:

Rart
09-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Hey guys swepsycho may be a giant troll in other threads but this topic is totally valid, albeit a bit overdone.

I kinda appreciate BCG and how stoi manages to post constantly in the news and forums in response to the average member's questions. I haven't really seen any other staff members be so active in a forum.

freshking
09-11-2009, 04:37 AM
for real schizo got mad skills
b is straight
pedro is my boy capital P
Q is the shit
ill think of more later

sez
09-11-2009, 05:37 AM
^^ +1 for Q too :yes:

Swepsycho
09-11-2009, 04:26 PM
imo theconnection staff is nice....help much in irc...i had the problem :)

Lovestoned
09-11-2009, 05:23 PM
I would have to say What.CD, even though they're known for their harsh treatment towards certain users they're rather nice as a whole.

Or maybe I'm just biased because it's a music tracker and I use it frequently.

kooftspc11
09-11-2009, 05:44 PM
My obvious answer is !@$#$%%#$%#@$@#. But since they already know how awesome they are...

cheggit also has very nice staff

Who would be FST's best candidate for 'Retard of the Year'-award ... :rolleyes:

zaa