PDA

View Full Version : Ultraseeds

bigwicker
09-10-2009, 10:10 AM
anyone know a way of contacting them, the email addys on their site i am not getting a reply from , i'm not looking to complain just clear few things up

TeeChop
09-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Checked my email account from when i had some bother with them:

Email 1:

[email protected]

Email 2:

[email protected]

I seemed to get a faster responce on the support email then order!... however worth while pointing out that both times it was the same bloke.

RAZ-R
09-10-2009, 11:12 PM
[email protected]

This is messenger adress i use to contact them

bigwicker
09-11-2009, 11:24 AM
maybe they have me on block lol, i haven't been rude or abusive so can't see why i would be.

andy333383
09-11-2009, 03:58 PM
They are server maybe down,i can't login the server from yesterday

lsforza
09-12-2009, 01:30 AM
I couldn't login for the last two weeks, lol

bigwicker
09-12-2009, 06:31 AM
damn i was suckered in to paying paypal as a gift lol

glowdown
09-15-2009, 03:56 PM
Mine's been down a week now... I was informed on Friday they were being backed up... and that they should be back up "soon"...

Not heard anything since then.

RAZ-R
09-16-2009, 12:37 AM
I dont have problems everything working fine server is up speeds are good no complaints so far after almost month of using service.

bigwicker
09-16-2009, 12:06 PM
would be nice to just get an email letting me know what's going on. At this point i think i have been well truely bumped lol

glowdown
09-16-2009, 12:32 PM
mines back now, 1 week downtime. Not really a problem, I just hope they extend the 'box' sub by the week it was down!

bigwicker
09-16-2009, 01:19 PM
the guy came online promised to sort it out told me to wait and now has gone offline again......

Seed says:
hello
ReaL LiViNG ReaL SCaRS says:
hi
i still dont have my login details dude
i paid with paypal : [email protected]
Seed says:
you were having seedbox rt ?
ok be online i will make new
i paid for economy4
you said that 11 days ago lol
Seed says:
no be online
how long ?
i have to pick daughter up from school in hour
Seed says:
15 mins
oki cheers

there you have it lol
i'm not going to rant and rave it will not get me my money back but it thought it only fair to let you all know how bad it has been :)

Hadriel
09-17-2009, 03:46 AM
I too did not get service from them.

glowdown
09-17-2009, 08:11 AM
Apart from the downtime, I've had no problems contacting them via Email/MSN...

Their latest, prompt, reply stated;

"yes ofcourse, all the down time will be adjusted"

bigwicker
09-17-2009, 10:16 AM
glowdown when did you get your reply ?

RAZ-R
09-17-2009, 10:20 AM
My server is offline too as of this morning

tbird
09-18-2009, 09:24 AM
I've been having the same issues with them as well. My seedbox has been down since the 24 August. I have contacted ultraseed support a number of times and have been promised that i will get a fresh account, yet I am still waiting.

I emailed them again yesterday morning to find out whats going on, but I doubt that I'll get a quick response.

I think at this stage that raising a paypal dispute is my only recourse.

bigwicker
09-18-2009, 09:50 AM
I've been having the same issues with them as well. My seedbox has been down since the 24 August. I have contacted ultraseed support a number of times and have been promised that i will get a fresh account, yet I am still waiting.

I emailed them again yesterday morning to find out whats going on, but I doubt that I'll get a quick response.

me like a fool did i as a gif which is not disputible, i guess it's a lesson learnt. I resigned up as i had a solid month of good usage with them. I guess if no joy by monday i'll go look elsewhere

ph3nom
09-18-2009, 10:01 AM
well i have dedicated seedbox with them.. and it never been down.. so i think the problem is with shared seedbox. i usually contact them via email.. they always reply within 24 hrs since i add their MSN but i never can see them on

bigwicker
09-18-2009, 10:07 AM
ph3nom just abit of honesty would be cool, if he said he was behind or struggling i'd be cool but he persistantly lies to myself and others

RAZ-R
09-18-2009, 03:23 PM
My server is offline too as of this morning

It is working again but still no answer to the question i asked them throught mail almost a day ago.

tbird
09-21-2009, 05:50 PM

me like a fool did i as a gif which is not disputible, i guess it's a lesson learnt. I resigned up as i had a solid month of good usage with them. I guess if no joy by monday i'll go look elsewhere

Account Is finally back...

Ultraseeds email>
Hello,
We are extremely sorry to setup your seedbox so late , but we had 4
servers which went down and never came back so our first priority
was to get new servers and shift all old users to new ones. Your
seedbox is setup and now we do promise you wont be facing any
further problems from our side.
Bigwicker, hopefully your next on his list to get sorted.

R,
Tbird.

bigwicker
09-21-2009, 06:30 PM

Account Is finally back...

Ultraseeds email>
Hello,
We are extremely sorry to setup your seedbox so late , but we had 4
servers which went down and never came back so our first priority
was to get new servers and shift all old users to new ones. Your
seedbox is setup and now we do promise you wont be facing any
further problems from our side.
Bigwicker, hopefully your next on his list to get sorted.

R,
Tbird.

fingers crossed thanks for letting me know :)

playm
09-24-2009, 06:09 AM
hi

Is someone is experiencing problems accessing to his ultraseeds Webui ?

cannot access since 24 h, send an email to the support , no answer yet ...

still can access to the FTP ...

:dry:

tbird
09-24-2009, 08:01 AM
hi

Is someone is experiencing problems accessing to his ultraseeds Webui ?

cannot access since 24 h, send an email to the support , no answer yet ...

still can access to the FTP ...

:dry:

I had the same problem last night. When I checked the seedbox I found that uTorrent was no longer running. I've restarted twice since then but it keeps crashing. Server might be overloaded.

T..

playm
09-24-2009, 11:02 AM
thanks for your input tbird
much appreciated :)

24 hours since my email , and no news from them :cry:

Webui is back :D

playm
09-25-2009, 06:19 AM
and down AGAIN :cry::pinch:

RAZ-R
09-25-2009, 11:49 AM
My seedbox is down as well.

Fogkefe
09-27-2009, 05:01 PM
I have another problem that bothers me. I've payed for 1 month of use. The month was over last Saurday and I still have access !
What does this mean ? Am I paranoid if I think that there was a police raid and now they are gathering evidence or something like that ? Shell I delete everything ASAP ? I do have bad feelings because the server has my IP and they know my real name beacause I've payed trough paypal. What do you think guys ?

playm
09-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Fogkefe: perhaps they gave your extra days when your seedbox was down ... :D

BTW, my seedbox is AGAIN down .... :whistling:rolleyes:

bigwicker
09-29-2009, 08:07 AM
i have given up on ultraseeds lol, i have found a new supplier speeds are blinding fast, and it took literally 5 mins to setup if that and thats no joke at all https://www.superseedbox.com/ these are who i am now with the msn interaction is first class, will be staying for a longtime me thinks :)

playm
09-29-2009, 02:47 PM
thanks Bigwicker

I will give up ultraseeds too :whistling

customer service is last class , my seedbox is still down, no news from them ...

:cry:

glowdown
10-02-2009, 01:48 PM
mines down again... luckily it's close to the end of my paid run, though if they extend for first downtime then I should probably have a week left...

ok when up.
horrendous when down.

gheegh
10-03-2009, 01:14 PM
Joined just to pile on.

Down for 2 weeks earlier last month. Down for 2 days again so far. Ugh.

Be careful and let mod's of your private trackers know you're shifting. I got banned for multiple IPs a couple of months ago (when I was going ONTO the server), so if you're shifting around you probably want to let them know.

bigwicker
10-07-2009, 07:05 AM
Just thought I'd share my new seed box speeds with you guys like this constantly, service is great, quick replies too, will do a seed-box review in proper section in bit

http://i36.tinypic.com/o00vtk.jpg

rc9mazo
10-15-2009, 08:01 AM
Does anyone has a way to have a contact with ultaseeds?
2 days my seedbox is down and no answer to my mails....
When it works all is ok but when something going wrong, there's no body.
It takes more than 2 weeks to get it. No answer to mails until i declare a trouble with paypal...

rc9mazo
10-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Today it's fixed..

rc9mazo
10-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Yesterday out, still waiting...

I'll move...

rc9mazo
10-21-2009, 08:16 AM
Fixed..

aintnoway
11-03-2009, 06:08 PM
What is wrong with the guys at ultraseeds? It's been down since friday. Never get any response to emails. They have no concept of customer service.

nopal
11-04-2009, 02:06 AM
What is wrong with the guys at ultraseeds? It's been down since friday. Never get any response to emails. They have no concept of customer service.

same like me.....nearly 5 email have send to them but no respond.
they have lost my respect in this area

gheegh
11-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Down as well right now...

aintnoway
11-09-2009, 01:07 PM
Down as well right now...

Don't expect any kind of response.

gheegh
11-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Why is that?

aintnoway
11-12-2009, 12:02 PM
They don't seem to know how to use email. I've only gotten response for their sales address when signing up. After that you're ignored.

rc9mazo
11-13-2009, 04:26 PM
It's down since 2 weeks. I stop waiting for any answer. It's cheap but now i know why.....

druid
11-13-2009, 08:17 PM
Unforunately I singed up with ultrseed before reading this. What a waste of time, at least I used my CC so I can dispute the charge and get my money back. What really sucks is Payapl is still processing money for these crooks even after they're probably gotten dozens of complaints.

ph3nom
11-27-2009, 10:12 AM
hey replied my email on Nov 12.. and I made payment on Nov 14 to extend my server that expired on nov 22. but didnt get reply and my dedi server down at 22. Email them but no response till now.. Filing open dispute with paypal till Dec 12.

mattstan
11-28-2009, 05:47 PM
Although I've had sporadic downtime of a day a few times, I've had generally good performance from my UltraSeeds seedbox since joining in August.

However on 19th November my seedbox went down and I've had no response from the seedbox server at all since then with SSH, FTP, VNC, or my uTorrent web interface.

I've emailed them 4 times and had no response at all. In the past they've usually replied to my emails within 24-48 hours, not great but a response at least.

My problem is I've quite a bit of stuff on the box that is not backed-up and I want it.

Has anyone had any response from them since 19th November or have any of your seedboxes been working since then?

My fear is that they've shut down and are no longer operating at all. Is that true do you think?

Anyone got any info. for me or my chances of getting access to my files again?

Thanks all.

Not happy at all. :cry:

PS. My next payment is not due till 11th Dec so this can't be because I haven't paid, I've also always been very polite in my emails and never even critisized their terrible customer service.

UPDATE SUNDAY 29th NOV - Today the server is responding but my password does not work.

aintnoway
12-01-2009, 03:23 PM
mattstan - Write it off and move on. I've gotten no response to multiple emails since I lost service on 11/1. Their lack of customer service makes them worthless.

ph3nom
12-05-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm finally got email back from them and they said, all their servers was hacked. Well they refunded my money so, I cant say anything.

MBS
12-11-2009, 02:30 PM
finally they have some news on their site

bigwicker
12-21-2009, 12:56 PM
Ok months later finally got my seedbox, all sorted but had to be reinstalled as there was a server error, the guy has kept me informed all the way this time. If all goes well this month i will be moving back to them.....

I WILL TELL EVERYONE AT THE END OF MY MONTHS USAGE HOW IT HAS GONE THIS TIME

nopal
01-16-2010, 04:32 PM
is anyone have any review for this provider after the new management structure and part take over?

nopal
01-20-2010, 06:03 AM
Ok months later finally got my seedbox, all sorted but had to be reinstalled as there was a server error, the guy has kept me informed all the way this time. If all goes well this month i will be moving back to them.....

Hi, any feedback about their service this time?

boomadge
01-21-2010, 04:45 PM

Hi, any feedback about their service this time?

Its been 4 days and I am still awaiting to even get an email
from them..

mummysboy
01-21-2010, 10:25 PM
I placed an order for an economy 4package.

Spoken to "seed" most of today on MSN.

It appears that some of their servers are being screwed over by OvH

Watch this space............

RAZ-R
01-21-2010, 11:15 PM
Their servers are screwed big time i got myself a christmas special 1 package and the speeds are DISASTER on upload the download is good.

nopal
01-31-2010, 01:53 PM
any other good news or bad news about this provider so far?

dayyahi
02-01-2010, 05:04 PM
terrible service

RAZ-R
02-03-2010, 09:39 PM
The service is disaster support is 0

boomadge
02-14-2010, 09:17 PM
The service is disaster support is 0

Yup agreed, finally got my money refund. It took the force of paypal dispute..

Shadow876
07-28-2010, 12:01 AM
I ordered a semi dedi server from them 4 days ago and still nothing. Very crappy service. Really disappointing.

Shadow876
07-28-2010, 12:02 AM
Ok now it's been 5 days and finally i get my box.

Shadow876
07-28-2010, 12:03 AM
the ftp transfer speed is maxing out my connection thats nice. However download speed on the server is very fluctuating from high to low and upload speed is low.

gameover03
09-05-2010, 12:49 PM
i will still waiting for 1Gbps seedbox!

:(

Thelen
09-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Ultraseeds.org and seedboxunlimited.com are owned/run by the same person. Both are borderline scams, as evidenced by replies in this thread.

If you are lucky enough to end on a server with very low usage, you *might* get OK speeds, otherwise they are basically taking your money and running.

I'd expect to see them close in a month or two.

Machar
09-07-2010, 10:05 PM
I have ordered 1 Seedbox from them. Damn!! I should have read this forum first. I have learned about the procedure to file a dispute via Paypal. I hope I get my money back. Their customer service sucks a big time man!! I have sent nearly 12 mails regarding the activation of the Seedbox and I just got 1 reply from them. I guess their Servers suck too. I will ask Paypal to close their account as they are making hoax deals. This time I am going to screw them real hard!!

Thelen
09-08-2010, 05:57 AM
Well you have no one to blame but yourself really, their prices are impossible to be that good... If it is too good to be true...

Good luck with refund, but you are unlikely to get because:

As you may already be aware, PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies only to the shipment of goods and not to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods received through an off eBay transaction. Therefore, we will not conduct an investigation into this matter at this time.

gameover03
09-12-2010, 09:32 PM
my seedbox down, i am waiting for 3 days and still waiting :(

CevapsizSorular
09-13-2010, 01:00 PM
And you will wait more days :D