PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] SCT invites

lol87
09-11-2009, 03:08 PM
Hello,

If someone could give me an invite to SCT, I'd appreciate this a lot. I'm willing to send many screenshots of my ratio on other private trackers. I have a good ratio on all my private trackers.

lisabritpop
09-11-2009, 03:09 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-scc-sct-invites-367916

you'll find the answer

MiNiMAL
09-11-2009, 03:15 PM
you have ONLY 6 posts and request SCT ! :o

you need REALLY GOOD LUCK ! ;]

lisabritpop
09-11-2009, 03:40 PM
you have ONLY 6 posts and request SCT ! :o

you need REALLY GOOD LUCK ! ;]

i think NO HOPE :pinch:

lol87
09-11-2009, 04:14 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-scc-sct-invites-367916

you'll find the answer

Well, on that link that you have posted is only for scc invite or GTF invite.

I'm asking for SCT invite. I'm already a poweruser on whatCD and also I already have an account on SCC. I don't want any other private trackers besides SCT.

@DzArEdZ: How many post should I make before I am suitable for getting an invite on SCT?

lisabritpop
09-11-2009, 04:24 PM
pls Dont pay attention to the quantity ,but quality

Regarding SCT invite...get the money ready

from the link I gave , you'll find some helpful advice...

lol87
09-11-2009, 05:00 PM
yes, thanks for the link, but the advice is only useful for scc invite or GFt invite.

I already have: whatCD, IPT, Hdtorrents, extremeshare, DanishBit, TL, Danishtorrent, Nordic T, TD, PTM, SCC, revett and xtremespeeds.

I am willing to provide screenshots in order to prove my ratio.

SCT does cost money, but there are many users who actually does have an invite for free.

IdolEyes787
09-11-2009, 06:08 PM
But then you will have like 8 sites that do the exact same thing.:unsure:

n00bz0r
09-11-2009, 06:17 PM
But then you will have like 8 sites that do the exact same thing.:unsure:

yeah.. there are.
but these days everyone has GBit lines on their PCs at homes.
If one cant download stuff at 50+MBPS and within 10 seconds of pre, the tracker is shit. No offense to any other 0day site. ;)

IdolEyes787
09-11-2009, 07:50 PM
Yeah but then you have to blindly auto download a lot of garbage that you have absolutely no intention of ever watching,playing,listening to .:(

lol87
09-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Yeah but then you have to blindly auto download a lot of garbage that you have absolutely no intention of ever watching,playing,listening to .:(

I have 100 Mbit connection ( Which I can prove ) and I am not downloading carbage. If I download "carbage" as you define it, then I'll be helping to seed until the ratio is at least 2.

slymester
09-11-2009, 08:15 PM
I have 100 Mbit connection ( Which I can prove ) and I am not downloading carbage.:lol:

IdolEyes787
09-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Carbage

http://www.impactlab.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/trash-car6.jpg

lol87
09-11-2009, 08:53 PM
lol

IdolEyes787
09-11-2009, 09:06 PM

I have 100 Mbit connection ( Which I can prove ) and I am not downloading carbage. If I download "carbage" as you define it, then I'll be helping to seed until the ratio is at least 2.

I wasn't trying to knock btw I was just commenting on the reality of sites like ScT.When everyone has a 100Mb line if you don't get on a torrent as soon as it goes on the prechannel or at worst within minutes thereafter there is simply no way to have a positive ratio.
Unless of course you want to live and die by the packs most of which are padded with the carbage I was referring to.

marland
09-11-2009, 09:12 PM

I wasn't trying to knock btw I was just commenting on the reality of sites like ScT.When everyone has a 100Mb line if you don't get on a torrent as soon as it goes on the prechannel or at worst within minutes thereafter there is simply no way to have a positive ratio.
Unless of course you want to live and die by the packs most of which are padded with the carbage I was referring to.

Yeah but they're freeleech and if you build a good ratio on them you can download whatever you want.

IdolEyes787
09-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Not the point.Why be condemned to downloading a lot of stuff that you have limited if any interest in simply to be able to stay on a tracker?
To me at least that seems rather silly.

killercam101
09-12-2009, 05:25 AM
ScT invites cost money and unless you're one of the few (very few) who wins a ScT competition, would you spend 20 euros for an invite on a stranger to give away for free?

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj69/ext0ph3r/1247733127258.gif

sez
09-12-2009, 07:08 AM
Hey remember me!?I remember you! You kick my cat! Remember me neighbor down street. I SAW YOU DO IT. You kick my cat!!!! You know me its Akbar. People give you the stares because you kick my cat. YOU DON'T KICK MY CAT. WHY you kick my cat? You are now branded with shame of nick name kitty kicker.Why you kick my cat so uncalled for. You know You know don't play the innocent Blondie with me. YOU KICK MY CAT! Why you kick my cat? Animal abuser. I am calling Brono to come over and kick your nuts. You don't kick Akbar's cat. OK you learn lesson very fast.

lol87
09-12-2009, 02:55 PM

Well you have a good point. If SCT is that good, why does it cost money? Besides, there are actually some TV packs that I am looking for that I couldn't find on other trackers. But you're absolutely true about that most private trackers does have a low pretime.

The reason that I want SCT, is because they have a good reputation.

SCC does also do free leech on packs, and of course some of the packs are interesting which I download. No garbage download from me.

@Sez AKA Akbar: Are you on drugs?

n00bz0r
09-12-2009, 06:34 PM
drugs FTW!

FTW = Fuck teh world!

sake
09-12-2009, 08:46 PM
ScT invites cost money and unless you're one of the few (very few) who wins a ScT competition, would you spend 20 euros for an invite on a stranger to give away for free?

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj69/ext0ph3r/1247733127258.gif

I see this everyday :) Really, there are a lot of people sharing their invites with strangers "just like that" (i want to say for free, of course these people want a lot of proofs. You all know what i mean). Everything depends on the situation and on the people.

karmamen
09-18-2009, 03:31 PM
like sako says its all about people.be active share your invites , provide proofs and you will get an invite to almost any tracker.

cinephilia
09-18-2009, 04:06 PM
like sako says its all about people.be active share your invites , provide proofs and you will get an invite to almost any tracker.
i doubt it's the best way to get what he's looking for since ScT prohibit invites giveaways.

lisabritpop
09-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Everyone can get an invite from Competition there,not only $$$,a lot of proofs and friendship will make things easier~~

lol87
09-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Ok guys,

I want this threat locked. My request is no longer relevant :) I'm enjoying sct and I got a free invite.

pone44
09-25-2009, 10:05 AM
Go to the top of the page and close the thread. Only staff or the original poster can close threads in this section.

Ok guys,

I want this threat locked. My request is no longer relevant :) I'm enjoying sct and I got a free invite.