09-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Ok title says it all :)
Is it Swepsycho or ruslan4ik

n00bz0r
09-12-2009, 06:44 PM
swepsycho for sure. :yup:

lisabritpop
09-12-2009, 06:47 PM
It's difficult for me to decide between these two guys ...... :)

Cabalo
09-12-2009, 06:49 PM
they sure are an asset. both of them.

not...

Duckater
09-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Well they are really good entertainment for the masses :)

Cabalo
09-12-2009, 06:54 PM
swepsycho was good entertainment :(

NippleCake
09-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Swepsycho. The one and only.

IdolEyes787
09-12-2009, 06:59 PM
I haven't decided yet,This is a serious toepick and requires much thought.

Actually I don't mind either, at least they(he) doesn't take things too seriously.
The only people who really bother me are a-holes who think they are better than everyone else.

cinephilia
09-12-2009, 07:02 PM
swepsycho was good entertainment :(
why is it always the good ones that bad things happen to :cry:

IdolEyes787
09-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Don't look at me I'm too busy being elite to care what goes on here.

danio
09-12-2009, 07:17 PM
they are both trolls. don't feed em :/

Zip
09-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Add some more options please. :unsure:

deadalive1
09-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Both make 5 year olds laugh sooo.....

The_Martinator
09-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Swepsycho. His english is superior.

IdolEyes787
09-12-2009, 07:59 PM

Suggest some.

Zip
09-12-2009, 08:23 PM

Suggest some.
I don't care which ones the OP adds, just give use more to choose from. :smilie4:

But oh well, here's a few candidates that applies for the good posters category. :P

IdolEyes787, stoi, Cabalo, megabyteme etc.

megabyteme
09-12-2009, 08:32 PM

Thanks, Zip! It's nice just to see my name next to these guys.:happy:

Duckater
09-12-2009, 08:35 PM
non of those have half the comedy aspect to their posts as 2 listed :P

kooftspc11
09-12-2009, 08:41 PM
who's the most infectious disease in this tepid pool of filth, you say?

KushBlow
09-12-2009, 09:04 PM
There must be an error, I don't see Skiz.

pone44
09-12-2009, 09:09 PM
All good people. They definitely do not belong in the some category as the two posters listed at the moment. Do not know that we need a poll. members know who is a here to help and who is here to act like a ass.

I don't care which ones the OP adds, just give use more to choose from. :smilie4:

But oh well, here's a few candidates that applies for the good posters category. :P

Btw not a gamer so.

Bad-Day
09-12-2009, 09:35 PM
All good people. They definitely do not belong in the some category as the two posters listed at the moment. Do not know that we need a poll. members know who is a here to help and who is here to act like a ass.

Kissing some ass ? :dry:

kooftspc11
09-12-2009, 09:57 PM

sucking some dick?

megabyteme
09-12-2009, 09:57 PM

Bad-Day, are you trying to get included in this poll? Aren't you a cleaver one? :naughty:

Duckater
09-12-2009, 09:59 PM

Bad-Day, are you trying to get included in this poll? Aren't you a cleaver one? :naughty:

You mean I got start again :( :lol:

IdolEyes787
09-12-2009, 10:08 PM

If it was I don't think those asses ( with the possible exception of Stoi - based purely of how highly he's respected not what he could actually do for you) would be the best to kiss.

kallieb
09-12-2009, 10:12 PM

Kissing you would be kissing some ass... :lol:

megabyteme
09-12-2009, 10:14 PM
If it was I don't think those asses ( with the possible exception of Stoi - based purely of how highly he's respected not what he could actually do for you) would be the best to kiss.

Well, we are all members of elite secr..., nvm.:whistling

Duckater
09-12-2009, 10:20 PM

Does that make ya asses worth kissing? :mellow:

IdolEyes787
09-12-2009, 10:22 PM
I don't know but I do squats.:idunno:

Bad-Day
09-12-2009, 10:24 PM
just megabyteme :D

Cabalo
09-12-2009, 10:29 PM

you'd have to ask martinator's opinion on that one. he is far more experienced than most of us, common mortals. :whistling

kukushka
09-12-2009, 10:31 PM
always wondered - where did sgt. major disapperead? he's cherishing his high lvl trackers? it would be too easy...

/me iz Cabalo fan too, clear 1st place for stability*quality of posts for the time that i'm here

as for shitting, takems was outstanding, drama with sweetiepie was great... the list could go on

MDMAX
09-12-2009, 10:32 PM
are you a Kisser

megabyteme
09-12-2009, 10:46 PM
just megabyteme :D

I didn't know you cared, B-D. Alright, but before I let you kma, I need to have a complete history of all the asses you've kissed in the past 5 years. Also, I will need to see a note from your primary physician saying that you are free of diseases- and especially no open sores around your mouth area.

:D

IdolEyes787
09-12-2009, 10:57 PM
always wondered - where did sgt. major disapperead? he's cherishing his high lvl trackers? it would be too easy...

/me iz Cabalo fan too, clear 1st place for stability*quality of posts for the time that i'm here

as for shitting, takems was outstanding, drama with sweetiepie was great... the list could go on

Serious comment SM disappearance coincided precisely to when he got on his last leet site.I've been told by someone , one of the very very few people that I actually trust that it was for other and more valid reason but since I was never privy to exactly what reasons those might be I reserve judgment.

I will say though that I needed his help concerning another members account here and although he and I had been on good terms while he was at FST he basically told me to fuck off and that he was never returning to this shithole even though I had never suggested that he needed to. :dabs:

Rart
09-12-2009, 10:59 PM
I have been trying to kiss ass on IRC for ages to get into MBM's aforementioned super secure tracker, but it hasn't been working :cry:

Bad-Day
09-12-2009, 11:05 PM
I continue to think.... Therefore I still am....

Who has this on his profile btw...

IdolEyes787
09-12-2009, 11:08 PM
Wild guess Elvis Costello

Bad-Day
09-12-2009, 11:10 PM

wrong... :shifty: lets wait for him...

IdolEyes787
09-12-2009, 11:12 PM

It could still be Elvis Costello .They could be using the same one.:dry:

Bad-Day
09-12-2009, 11:16 PM

It could still be Elvis Costello .They could be using the same one.:dry:

I know your funny ;)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t--tracker-opens-irc-recruitment-368127/page5#post3289027

:D

IdolEyes787
09-12-2009, 11:18 PM
I think you're confusing me with Elvis Costello.

Or maybe Lou.

pone44
09-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Lou Ferrigno? Was good in "I Love you man" :ermm:

Duckater
09-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Me?

megabyteme
09-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Lou Ferrigno?

I hear they both do squats.:D

Bad-Day
09-12-2009, 11:23 PM
I think you're confusing me with Elvis Costello.

Or maybe Lou.

/me thinks you want me to ask who is Lou... :shifty:

IdolEyes787
09-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Lou Costello .Geez do I have to draw a map?

Abbott and Costello .Who's on first?

pone44
09-12-2009, 11:25 PM
Lou or buddy? I think Buddy.

idol, i still have a while till you get to the P's so. will spam on :P

IdolEyes787
09-12-2009, 11:25 PM
I just banning everyone now and have done with it.

Starting alphabetically .

Bad-Day
09-12-2009, 11:27 PM
Let´s learn...:)

ps: idol is mad at us.

IdolEyes787
09-12-2009, 11:27 PM
NEKakkGRKeM

Bad-Day
09-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Thank you. ( sincerely )

IdolEyes787
09-12-2009, 11:30 PM
I'm still banning you.

Bad-Day
09-12-2009, 11:31 PM
No problem.

Registrations are always open :D

Ill be back has, bad-day01 ( because i want in... )

IdolEyes787
09-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Nice ring to it.

Bad-Day
09-12-2009, 11:38 PM
:cool: I´m MarkCash The P.I

I´m off, sorry for all the spam, i need to get up in 5 hours to go cycling another 100km.

Nice talking to you.

Ps: How will u delete all my posts ? one button click , or several?

Cause if several, careful, it might look like you're fapping :P to my awesomeness !

n8.

The_Martinator
09-13-2009, 09:10 AM
you'd have to ask martinator's opinion on that one. he is far more experienced than most of us, common mortals. :whistling

Wow, I almost missed this edrama opening act. I think I'll just stay in my seat this time. C, pick another challenger. :P

Zip
09-13-2009, 09:33 AM

Wow, I almost missed this edrama opening act. I think I'll just stay in my seat this time. C, pick another challenger. :P
You became too 1€€7 to challenge Cabalo once you got ftn? :smilie4:

The_Martinator
09-13-2009, 01:50 PM

:lol: You iz Cabalo fan too? Welcome to my club.

To answer your question. I became to l33t before that. It's called reasonability. Only the uber leet have it. I'm talking about level 10 and up here. Basically I reassesed things and concluded that it wasn't worth my time and more importantly that I wasn't doing anyone except Cabalo anything good by carrying on with it. Me joining FTN has nothing to do with it as I wasn't really looking to join FTN for a while before I was invited unexpectedly.

Satisfied?

Duckater
09-13-2009, 03:00 PM

To answer your question. I became to l33t before that. It's called reasonability. Only the uber leet have it. I'm talking about level 10 and up here. Basically I reassesed things and concluded that it wasn't worth my time and more importantly that I wasn't doing anyone except Cabalo anything good by carrying on with it. Me joining FTN has nothing to do with it as I wasn't really looking to join FTN for a while before I was invited unexpectedly.

Satisfied?

What a laugh that people get respect due to being a member of the likes of ftn, ffs its another tracker, yes a good tracker like ftwr, sct, fsc, scc and the list goes on but it does not make you a better person for being a member of them and to be fair some of them ain't that hard to get on really I have been on sct twice and lost account thru inactivity yes that's how useful it was for me. I am not knocking the trackers or what they do I am knocking the people who think they are special for being on them well get a real life and learn that an e-penis is as about as much use as a chocolate fire gaurd.
I expect there are top sites I have not been on that would be useful to me but I am not going chasing them or would brag if on them.
Some of you people should at some point try running a tracker and then you will realise it is the staff/coders and staff on these sites that deserve to boast not the members, but do you see them boast??
No you will not see them boast as they have better things to do like hunt traders/scammers etc on their sites after people have hyped up the site so that the wrong people are intersted in getting into the site.

Bad-Day
09-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Sorry, but i can i ask something please.
And don´t flame me please. :cry:

What do i need to l33T ?:cry:

Big pennis ?:happy:

n00bz0r
09-13-2009, 04:14 PM

sadly.. that won't get ya chicks. True story. :yup:

Bad-Day
09-13-2009, 04:46 PM

sadly.. that won't get ya chicks. True story. :yup:

:cry::( What can i get by becoming elite ?

Cabalo
09-13-2009, 05:28 PM
bah, i won't bother posting the message where he admits he solely came here with the intent of getting an invite to FTN, that he couldn't find at any of the other invite-pushing and trading sites where he is a member at.

Satisfied?
only a collector or/and a trader talks about levels, and the importance to the self.
and you just did it. :rolleyes:

Satisfied?

What a laugh that people get respect due to being a member of the likes of ftn, ffs its another tracker, yes a good tracker like ftwr, sct, fsc, scc and the list goes on but it does not make you a better person for being a member of them and to be fair some of them ain't that hard to get on really I have been on sct twice and lost account thru inactivity yes that's how useful it was for me. I am not knocking the trackers or what they do I am knocking the people who think they are special for being on them well get a real life and learn that an e-penis is as about as much use as a chocolate fire gaurd.
I expect there are top sites I have not been on that would be useful to me but I am not going chasing them or would brag if on them.
Some of you people should at some point try running a tracker and then you will realise it is the staff/coders and staff on these sites that deserve to boast not the members, but do you see them boast??
No you will not see them boast as they have better things to do like hunt traders/scammers etc on their sites after people have hyped up the site so that the wrong people are intersted in getting into the site.
thank you for defining people like martinator.

sez
09-13-2009, 05:28 PM

youse a tranny?:ohmy:
N'ways there is also teh
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8853/ivyleague.gif
though with a negative IQ i'd advice you to stick with pole dancing ;)

Duckater
09-13-2009, 05:32 PM

Not defending any one just giving my views of people who think that being of a high level tracker makes them 1337

The_Martinator
09-13-2009, 05:34 PM
bah, i won't bother posting the message where he admits he solely came here with the intent of getting an invite to FTN, that he couldn't find at any of the other invite-pushing and trading sites where he is a member at.

Satisfied?
only a collector or/and a trader talks about levels, and the importance to the self.
and you just did it. :rolleyes:

Satisfied?

Sarcasm. Ever heard of it? The part of my post where I was talking about levels was a prime example of it. I think you're inteligent enough to comprehend the concept of it, tbh (and that's not a compliment).

PS: You should reread some stuff. I admitted I hoped to get FTN when coming here. Afaik I never said that was the sole reason for me coming here.

After all one of your first threads here was a trade attempt (and a phail at that) and you don't see me calling you a trader or that you came here to trade.

Really this is just a waste of my time, but there are some people around here that I think should know the truth. Innuendo is not a reliable source of information. So if anyone has a problem with me or wants to clear something up, I'm a PM away. But don't go talking about me in my absence, that's just downright pathetic.

OlegL
09-13-2009, 05:42 PM
Why was Swepsycho banned from the forums and what made him so legendary?

n00bz0r
09-13-2009, 05:49 PM
/me yawns at the e-drama brewing up...again! :yawn:

Bad-Day
09-13-2009, 05:57 PM
/me yawns at the e-drama brewing up...again! :yawn:
I think......bablablabla....... therefore im stupid......
I tought they were joking but no.......

And even better, theres a guy, who came here just to get an invite to ftn!!!

And levels this and levels that, you guys, should all go to porn actors, since you got all those huge e-pennis or whatever...

IdolEyes787
09-13-2009, 06:01 PM

He's not banned he's just been disabled for a week by someone less familiar to this section than ourselves .
The reason given was so him would have a chance to rest what brain he has.

OK I made up the last part.

OlegL
09-13-2009, 06:24 PM

He's not banned he's just been disabled for a week by someone less familiar to this section than ourselves .

Great news!

sez
09-13-2009, 06:49 PM

Not defending any one just giving my views of people who think that being of a high level tracker makes them 1337

What kind of self respecting thug pays back a debt? runs away from a fight?

how much can you really know about yourself if youve never been in a fight?

Intr4ns1t
09-13-2009, 09:09 PM

How did I get involved in this? :blink:

Bad-Day
09-13-2009, 09:11 PM

Hahahaha Poor intr4ns1t!! leave my buddy alone!!! :D

Duckater
09-13-2009, 09:16 PM

:lol:

Nice hair cut btw Bad-Day :)

pone44
09-13-2009, 09:17 PM
Giving attention to fools like this is just encouraging them to post dumb ass shit. If ignored they would not know what to do. They would leave.

Bad-Day
09-13-2009, 09:21 PM
Giving attention to fools like this is just encouraging them to post dumb ass shit. If ignored they would not know what to do. They would leave.

I totally agree whit you. ( oh! i should be ignoring your post )

About this thread, you guys focus to much on the ratio, i personally blame, the levels, ftn isnt better than sct or scc, but its famous and harder to get, once inside you get a huge disappointment, you only leech, to maintain your account alive, ...etc... ( based on feedback gettered in some foruns )

I.e even whit ratio, dunno if things would change at all.

Ps: It wasn't me who got this thread out off the rails.

Intr4ns1t
09-13-2009, 09:25 PM

Shouldn't there be a bit of allowance for levity though? (being serious for a moment) Granted, most of the threads started by guys like that are really not for any useful purpose, BUT, it does provide some comic relief and gives people an opportunity to vent their frustrations in a less hostile manner than flaming in legitimate threads.

Just my thoughts, but I think it's good to allow a few threads such as what is posted by guys like swepsycho, so long as they don't get too frequent. Which I think is why swepsycho got put in time out. Just guessing on that, but it makes sense to me.

I know there is a lounge that theoretically would be the proper place for such threads, but that requires scrolling ALLLLLLLLL the way to the bottom of the forum index :P

IdolEyes787
09-13-2009, 10:03 PM

Nice hair cut btw Bad-Day :)

Bad Hair Day.

And yes I have absolutely no problem with people posting shit unless of course that's all that they post.

pone44
09-13-2009, 10:14 PM
Oh man. in the lounge. :blink:

megabyteme
09-13-2009, 10:21 PM
Just got up from a nap and checked the posts. Wow, this thread makes most "reality shows" look watchable. Never thought I would say that...:O

IdolEyes787
09-13-2009, 10:29 PM
I guess so, but some Tracker staff members do not take those type of posts too lightly, do they? Plus it leads to flaming anyway.

Respectfully.

Some tracker staff members need to loosen their underwear. Not every conversation needs to win the Pulitzer Prize for literature.
People are sometimes stupid and ignorant but it doesn't mean they should be censored for it.Besides if I edited every stupid or ignorant comment you really wouldn't know who was stupid or ignorant would you?

pone44
09-13-2009, 10:41 PM
I would not want you to do such a thing.
Bt is getting out of control with all the politics, circles of clicky people who think they are elite.

I guess so, but some Tracker staff members do not take those type of posts too lightly, do they? Plus it leads to flaming anyway.

Respectfully.

Some tracker staff members need to loosen their underwear. Not every conversation needs to win the Pulitzer Prize for literature.
People are sometimes stupid and ignorant but it doesn't mean they should be censored for it.Besides if I edited every stupid or ignorant comment you really wouldn't know who was stupid or ignorant would you?

IdolEyes787
09-13-2009, 10:49 PM
Tell me about it .It unfortunately it seems to be more about that than sharing files and talking to people someplaces.

Intr4ns1t
09-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Some tracker staff members need to loosen their underwear.

Now, supposing said staffer doesn't wear the afore mentioned undergarments?

Back to the sneaky infusion of seriousness in this spam thread, if noone guessed it, I am a firm believer that levity is absolutely essential for sanity especially in what can be the very cut throat world of BT.

It is amazing to me that so many people work under the assumption that a torrent site MUST suit every single possible user that comes along. That is why I find the opinion threads about "your favorite ______" so aggravating. Because it only serves to perpetuate a follow the leader mentality that is the ruination of many good communities. If you don't know what you are signing up for, how can you assume that it's perfect for you unless you are explicitly interested only in content. (which is fine)

To be so pervasively serious about those sites cannot serve any purpose but to mislead new comers in the bt field into thinking they too must be omniserious. Then it just becomes a vicious cycle of angrier and more paranoid users that eventually lead to the 10 man tracker which consists of three people who hate five of the others, and two people telling them all to stfu while they try to figure out the internal tracker in utorrent. This is, after all, supposed to be a hobby.

tesco
09-14-2009, 12:00 AM
Never heard of either of them.

Intr4ns1t
09-14-2009, 01:01 AM
Never heard of either of them.

I guess they are scared of the rest of FST :P

aen
09-14-2009, 04:51 AM
god damn this topic is pretty hot :D

Intr4ns1t
09-14-2009, 05:17 AM
god damn this topic is pretty hot :D

Nah, it's been shuffled to what will be it's final, dark, dusty, watery, bug infested, putrid, rancid, inglorious grave, where it will be trodden upon even further and if entropy really is science, will somehow turn into a valid and fruitful thread that enlightens young children everywhere as to the true value of a good education and a proper diet as well as the right way to get into even the most elitesterist sites that noone has ever known about.

Mark my words this day aen, this thread may very well have an immense impact on the future of all of humanity....:sick:

swizZ8
09-14-2009, 07:04 AM
http://failblog.wordpress.com/files/2009/08/fail-owned-synchronized-swimming-fail.jpg

Barbarossa
09-14-2009, 09:37 AM
WTF is this shit doing here?

I've never heard of either of them.

Best poster on FsT is mOuldy, no question.

chalice
09-14-2009, 09:53 AM
WTF is this shit doing here?

I've never heard of either of them.

Best poster on FsT is mOuldy, no question.

Agreed.

Change that shitey poll to Mouldy, Mouldy or Mouldy, Barbs.

You knows it makes sense.

chalice
09-14-2009, 10:29 AM
Quality poll sabotage there, whoever the culprit was. :happy:

Some more poll options...

Mulder On The Orient Express.

When They Met, It Was Mulder.

Mould To The Highest Bidder.

The Mould And The Beautiful.

The Mould War.

The San Francisco Moulden Gate Bridge.

And so on.

Skweeky
09-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Don't forget Mouldy in Debbie Does Dallas. It's his newest flick.

fnar fnar

Barbarossa
09-14-2009, 11:10 AM
Quality poll sabotage there, whoever the culprit was. :happy:

Some more poll options...

Mulder On The Orient Express.

When They Met, It Was Mulder.

Mould To The Highest Bidder.

The Mould And The Beautiful.

The Mould War.

The San Francisco Moulden Gate Bridge.

And so on.

Hahahahaha

(it wasn't me, by the way)

IdolEyes787
09-14-2009, 12:04 PM
Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet.

Mr. Mulder
09-14-2009, 07:33 PM
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/images/so_much_win_graphic.png
ewe guise :blushing:

Intr4ns1t
09-14-2009, 08:23 PM
OMG! There ARE people outside the BT section!:O

Skweeky
09-14-2009, 08:35 PM

:ermm:

chalice
09-14-2009, 08:42 PM

What? You mean there are actually some within it?

Fuck me sideways. I thought it was all just zombie tards.

Skweeky
09-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Not need to be rude about zombies chavis, all THEY do is wander around trying to eat people's brains.

Intr4ns1t
09-14-2009, 09:09 PM
BRAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNS

/me drools

chalice
09-14-2009, 09:21 PM
I Have No Fucking BRAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNS

drools

I can see why you're drooling then, fuckwit.

Intr4ns1t
09-14-2009, 09:26 PM
I have several actually, just none of them belong to me :(

chalice
09-14-2009, 10:04 PM

Mate, you seem to be an intelligent person. True story.

However, this place, the lounge, might not meet you preconceptions.

We're not that bad. Think on that.

Run along now.

Intr4ns1t
09-14-2009, 10:14 PM

Run along now.

I have no preconceptions, just a mirthful disregard for personal stasis, so I am spreading my attention to parts other than the BT section. Also, I think that this section may suit my posting tastes better than some others.

Besides, a little derision is good for the psyche imho ;)

chalice
09-14-2009, 10:30 PM

Run along now.

I have no preconceptions, just a mirthful disregard for personal stasis, so I am spreading my attention to parts other than the BT section. Also, I think that this section may suit my posting tastes better than some others.

Besides, a little derision is good for the psyche imho ;)

Clearly, you harboured some assumptions as per your previous statement as per the transplant of this thread to the lounge. If I have misread, please correct me.

From my reading, you assumed that this section equated to some stagnant back-water wherein nothing lives or proliferates. Assuming, of course, you were attempting some sort of inept sarcasm.

You are welcome here, not that I have any power or compulsion to control you, but I can inform you, authoritatively, that the people who post here have no fucking interest or respect for the internal masturbation of the body politic which writhes within the spastic bastard monkey you might call the BT section.

:01:

IdolEyes787
09-14-2009, 10:33 PM
Seems perfectly reasonable, I'm in charge of the place and I don't have any respect for it either .
I hate talking about bt stuff ,true story.

IdolEyes787
09-14-2009, 10:35 PM
I don't respect the lounge either if that's any consolation.

Intr4ns1t
09-14-2009, 10:58 PM
Ahhhhhh.

Pardon me then, I wasn't meaning to generalize the entire lounge, just this thread. In truth, I was merely trying to be as crass as this section has the tendency to be.

Regarding respect, it's all relative. I respect myself and could give a whit about the vast majority of humanity sharing that respect. I'm just trying not to have a myopic tunnel vision view of this site and it's true breadth.

chalice
09-14-2009, 11:16 PM
Regarding respect, it's all relative. I respect myself and could give a whit about the vast majority of humanity sharing that respect. I'm just trying not to have a myopic tunnel vision view of this site and it's true breadth.

You do realise that that doesn't make the slightest iota of sense there, don't you?

If so, fair enough.

If not, you're a proper a stupid cunt and you must've gotten your mum to post the rest of your posts on this board, like.

chalice
09-14-2009, 11:16 PM
That's relative too, like.

Intr4ns1t
09-14-2009, 11:25 PM

You do realise that that doesn't make the slightest iota of sense there, don't you?

If so, fair enough.

If not, you're a proper a stupid cunt and you must've gotten your mum to post the rest of your posts on this board, like.

Most likely the latter. She is a relative after all. :happy:

chalice
09-14-2009, 11:31 PM
:yawn:

Grab youself some testicles there, hawtshawt, ffs.

Biggles
09-14-2009, 11:35 PM

If so, fair enough.

Reliable harshness that is relatively respectable.

Intr4ns1t
09-14-2009, 11:44 PM
:yawn:

Grab youself some testicles there, hawtshawt, ffs.

To what end? All verbal bravado aside, I'm merely killing time. That is the point of this section after all isn't it?

chalice
09-14-2009, 11:51 PM
That's the point of every section. That's the point of the board.

That's the point of your whole fucking life.

That's the point of the whole fucking universe, you fucking spastic.

That's the point of your mum.

Intr4ns1t
09-15-2009, 12:04 AM
That's the point of every section. That's the point of the board.

That's the point of your whole fucking life.

That's the point of the whole fucking universe, you fucking spastic.

That's the point of your mum.

Agreed. Perhaps I am just a masochist then. The bad defines the good and vice versa, and the cycle rages ever onward toward what ever end the universe and my mum have in store for the likes of us.

It may just be that I revel in occasional abuse as opposed to the usual sycophantic strangers that I am much more likely to run into online. It's grounding to know that not everyone gives two flying fucks what I think or how I express those thoughts, so thank you :)

chalice
09-15-2009, 12:15 AM
I've decided that I like you now.

Go in peace, my friend.

Rart
09-15-2009, 12:18 AM
Spastic.

Intr4ns1t
09-15-2009, 12:19 AM

Go in peace, my friend.

Is that some sort of reverse psychology or something? Who's gonna abuse me now? I'm too poor to afford a dominatrix :(

chalice
09-15-2009, 12:20 AM
Spastic.

Yeah, that's wot your mum mouthed as you were born, sadly.

chalice
09-15-2009, 12:22 AM

Go in peace, my friend.

Is that some sort of reverse psychology or something? Who's gonna abuse me now? I'm too poor to afford a dominatrix :(

I can abuse you on a continual basis if you like, like.

Up to you. :01:

Intr4ns1t
09-15-2009, 12:30 AM
Thanks for the offer, and I'll take it into consideration :P

peat moss
09-15-2009, 12:57 AM
How come I never heard of any of those guys ? I miss all the good stuff .

Something Else
09-15-2009, 11:24 AM
You've not heard of mouldy. Keep up Pete. :eyebrows:

the others are just joke options. Like STFU Manker, but rubbish.

Skweeky
09-15-2009, 11:30 AM

Go in peace, my friend.

I'm disappointed in you chavis. It used to be that people would take a good 3-4 years before you would even think about starting a decent conversation with them.

You're growing soft.

Something Else
09-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Hai skweks. Congratulations on your surprise pregnancy. I'm sure you'll be a double orsum mum. :smilie4:

Skweeky
09-15-2009, 11:37 AM
Thanks benchie :D

chalice
09-15-2009, 11:51 AM

Go in peace, my friend.

I'm disappointed in you chavis. It used to be that people would take a good 3-4 years before you would even think about starting a decent conversation with them.

You're growing soft.

You cut me deep, Skweeks, you cut me deeper than the ninth ring of Hell itself.

I reckon me clapped out old ticker just isn't in it anymore, innit. It's just an endless stream of fuckwits and I've been there and done that millions of times.

To be fair, (yeah, when was I ever that?) unlike most other spastics, the guy knew how to roll with the punches and you've got to give him credit for that, like. I felt like I was throwing uppercuts at a fucking toddler, ffs.

Skweeky
09-15-2009, 11:57 AM

It must be hard... standing there alone, like a lonely rock, struggling against the river of tards that are coming through here.
Not even JP bothers anymore, he's locked himself in his mine with his millions of pound coins.

chalice
09-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Spoke to JP briefly a couple of weeks ago, like. He seems alright. Forgot to ask him why he doesn't post any more. I think I was wopped. Well, there's a high probability that I was.

I think he may've amassed so many tellyboxes and guitars that he's bricked himself into his boudoir with them and he's slowly dying of malnutrition.

Either that, or he just thinks we're all cunts.

Skweeky
09-15-2009, 03:08 PM
He's Scottish though chavis, I don't think they can die of malnutrition.

Albo Da Kid
09-16-2009, 02:38 AM
How did my name get left out?

Me, Cabalo and Cinephilia should get the team up and going again....I remember the times when we had the bittorrent section going wild

Rart
09-16-2009, 03:17 AM
Maybe cause you posted a thread basically bashing us all for having no lives on this forum while you suddenly became really really cool and awesome cause you were going to stop posting on the forums :rolleyes:

Intr4ns1t
09-16-2009, 03:35 AM
/me grabs the popcorn....

Rart
09-16-2009, 03:39 AM
It's what I was made for.

Or what the bt section was made for.

Zip
09-16-2009, 10:45 AM
What were you made for? :unsure:

Zip
09-16-2009, 10:45 AM
What were you made for? :unsure:

Cabalo
09-16-2009, 03:26 PM

Me, Cabalo and Cinephilia should get the team up and going again....I remember the times when we had the bittorrent section going wild
where da fuck have you been ? :huh:
did you bang any of those chicks ?

Zip
09-17-2009, 04:00 PM
I can't see Cabalo's post. :blink:

Cabalo
09-17-2009, 04:46 PM
you have to turn off the family filter.

Zip
09-17-2009, 05:15 PM
you have to turn off the family filter.Now I can see your posts, and I didn't even touch the family filter. Oh well, the forum is sometimes a bit buggy.

chalice
09-17-2009, 09:30 PM
you have to turn off the family filter.Now I can see your posts, and I didn't even touch the family filter. Oh well, the forum is sometimes a bit buggy.

Zip, that's what you know.

Feel around for your fucking brain. If you find it, throw it out the fucking window and hope that another one grows back. Cos the one you're using sucks the fucking bawls.

The fella was being sarcastic. Or don't they have sarcasm in your country of the dimmed?

Fuck sake.

Albo Da Kid
09-18-2009, 03:03 AM

Haha no I didn't get to bang any of them.. I quit the job a few days after we talked.. I got into an argument with the manager and told her to go fuk herself.. The funny thing is that she was one of the Brazilians i was trying to bang as well.

I still regret it that i didnt get to fuk any of them though.. Sometimes i still wonder how brazilian and portugese pussy would taste like haha

But yea man i've been a little busy with life and stuff and BT got a little boring so that's why i haven't been on lately.. What you been up too?

peat moss
09-18-2009, 03:16 AM
I'd vote for Clocker but sadly don't see that option , nope nope . Silly fucking thread anyway . Yep Yep . :D

Cabalo
09-18-2009, 07:01 AM
Haha no I didn't get to bang any of them.. I quit the job a few days after we talked.. I got into an argument with the manager and told her to go fuk herself.. The funny thing is that she was one of the Brazilians i was trying to bang as well.

I still regret it that i didnt get to fuk any of them though.. Sometimes i still wonder how brazilian and portugese pussy would taste like haha

But yea man i've been a little busy with life and stuff and BT got a little boring so that's why i haven't been on lately.. What you been up too?
basically the same. new waves of fresh noobs, new couple of cool guys like sez and noobzor, martinator managed to suck up to level10 as he stated at some thread, idoleyes is still the best mod ever, and i was feeling pretty lonely, neither you or cinephilia showed up much around here.

so, still no taste of brazilian pussy? they suck like a vacuum cleaner.

Something Else
09-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Why do all these mindless, BT mongs keep following the thread that was moved. Move it back to mongland, or do something else.

Something Else
09-18-2009, 10:30 PM
When the Sea Gulls follow the trawler, it is because they think fish will be thrown in to the sea. :schnauz:

Albo Da Kid
09-18-2009, 10:43 PM
When benchez follows the pickup trucks, it's because he thinks they're full of whiskey

Keep hoping benchez. you'll get lucky some day and find the right shipment

The_Martinator
09-19-2009, 08:56 AM
basically the same. new waves of fresh noobs, new couple of cool guys like sez and noobzor

Don't you think that n00bz0r is too cool of a guy? I do. And if I were you, I'd start suspecting him of being a bad guy. ''Trust is weakness.'', remember? :lol:

benchez' mum
09-19-2009, 04:50 PM
The fact you three Bittards find each other amusing comes as no surprise.
I'm afraid you have the pish-poorest excuse for humour known to the bored.
Congratulations on ranking yourselves as extra shitty pieces of shit amongst a whole sea of the stuff. Well done.

Alien5
09-19-2009, 05:08 PM
good luck finding your way back to the whiskey shipment lorry place. :unsure:

Something Else
09-19-2009, 05:33 PM
:whoosh:

Albo Da Kid
09-20-2009, 04:47 AM
that's right.. change the subject by posting smileys and gifs..coward

the fact that you're a lowlife drunk is never going to be forgotten regardless, but at least try to defend or make yourself look better

Alien5
09-20-2009, 09:02 AM
I Just got bitten by a dog in my dream, little fucker.

Zip
09-20-2009, 01:27 PM
Now I can see your posts, and I didn't even touch the family filter. Oh well, the forum is sometimes a bit buggy.

Zip, that's what you know.

Feel around for your fucking brain. If you find it, throw it out the fucking window and hope that another one grows back. Cos the one you're using sucks the fucking bawls.

The fella was being sarcastic. Or don't they have sarcasm in your country of the dimmed?

Fuck sake.
Chalice, that's what you know.

Zip was being sarcastic. Or don't they have sarcasm in your country of the dimmed?

Fuck sake.

The_Martinator
09-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Wow, you guys are soooo cool with all the swearing!! NOT

Alien5
09-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Sorry dickhead.

IdolEyes787
09-20-2009, 02:48 PM
That statement can be taken two ways .

benchez' mum
09-20-2009, 03:20 PM
so can his.....

Alien5
09-20-2009, 03:32 PM
* g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x * g o a t s e x *
g g
o / \ \ / \ o
a| | \ | | a
t| `. | | : t
s` | | \| | s
e \ | / / \\\ --__ \\ : e
x \ \/ _--~~ ~--__| \ | x
* \ \_-~ ~-_\ | *
g \_ \ _.--------.______\| | g
o \ \______// _ ___ _ (_(__> \ | o
a \ . C ___) ______ (_(____> | / a
t /\ | C ____)/ \ (_____> |_/ t
s / /\| C_____) | (___> / \ s
e | ( _C_____)\______/ // _/ / \ e
x | \ |__ \\_________// (__/ | x
* | \ \____) `---- --' | *
g | \_ ___\ /_ _/ | g
o | / | | \ | o
a | | / \ \ | a
t | / / | | \ |t
s | / / \__/\___/ | |s
e | / | | | |e
x | | | | | |x

enoughfakefiles
09-20-2009, 05:00 PM
g g
o / \ \ / \ o
a| | \ | | a
t| `. | | : t
s` | | \| | s
e \ | / / \\\ --__ \\ : e
x \ \/ _--~~ ~--__| \ | x
* \ \_-~ ~-_\ | *
g \_ \ _.--------.______\| | g
o \ \______// _ ___ _ (_(__> \ | o
a \ . C ___) ______ (_(____> | / a
t /\ | C ____)/ \ (_____> |_/ t
s / /\| C_____) | (___> / \ s
e | ( _C_____)\______/ // _/ / \ e
x | \ |__ \\_________// (__/ | x
* | \ \____) `---- --' | *
g | \_ ___\ /_ _/ | g
o | / | | \ | o
a | | / \ \ | a
t | / / | | \ |t
s | / / \__/\___/ | |s
e | / | | | |e
x | | | | | |x

Needs joining up :smilie4:

Intr4ns1t
09-21-2009, 12:31 AM

No fucking shit talking in the fucking lounge or fucking will ensue. That shit is shittily real in it's shittiness, and I'm fucking serious!:P

kallieb
09-21-2009, 02:15 AM

No fucking shit talking in the fucking lounge or fucking will ensue. That shit is shittily real in it's shittiness, and I'm fucking serious!:P

I must be bored.. I read this (posted in humour ofc) and with an equally humourous intent, I thought I'd take out the swears and see what's left.

No talking in the lounge or will ensue. That is real in it's, and I'm serious

Without the sharp words it just looses its charm doesn't it

Conclusion: You have to swear or else anything you write just won't make sense.

IdolEyes787
09-21-2009, 03:16 AM
It's like reading a Trailer Park Boys script minus the coherence.

Intr4ns1t
09-21-2009, 04:35 AM

I must be bored.. I read this (posted in humour ofc) and with an equally humourous intent, I thought I'd take out the swears and see what's left.

No talking in the lounge or will ensue. That is real in it's, and I'm serious

Without the sharp words it just looses its charm doesn't it

Conclusion: You have to swear or else anything you write just won't make sense.

Perhaps a thesaurus would be a better approach?

"No aggressive baiting in the acrimonious lounge or copulation will ensue. That subject is discouragingly real in it's negativity, and I am unequivocally serious!"

Idk, that lacks the visceral charm that inhabits this section as well. :(

Something Else
09-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Cawk off. Posh boy.

IdolEyes787
09-21-2009, 01:46 PM
A thesaurus in the hands of a non-professional is a dangerous thing.

IdolEyes787
09-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Abecedarian.

Something Else
09-21-2009, 01:51 PM
A thesaurus in the hands of a non-professional is a dangerous thing.

What's another word for thesaurus.

Barbarossa
09-21-2009, 02:08 PM
http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/thesaurus

------------

Why is abbreviation such a long word?

IdolEyes787
09-21-2009, 02:11 PM
http://dropular.net/content/_fixed/nghskwi7pt_thesaurus-extinction-l.jpg

Something Else
09-21-2009, 02:53 PM
http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/thesaurus

------------

Why is abbreviation such a long word?

So you can abv. it. Innit.

Barbarossa
09-21-2009, 03:09 PM
:eyebrows:

Why doesn't the word onomatopoeia sound anything like what it is?

Something Else
09-21-2009, 05:53 PM
Because you can't see thro' a word. :unsure:

Intr4ns1t
09-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Abecedarian.

A B c d e d b d ducks?

Y m r not ducks

y s a r c d e d b d wings?

L I b m r ducks!

kallieb
09-21-2009, 08:45 PM
It's actually.. (and to be said aloud ofc for full impact). Use a newfie accent when orating and its perfection :)

M R Ducks
M.R Not
Cedar wings
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
M R Ducks

IdolEyes787
09-21-2009, 09:03 PM
I have absolutely no idea what you two are on about.True story.

IdolEyes787
09-21-2009, 09:04 PM
I bet it's hilarious whatever it is though.

IdolEyes787
09-21-2009, 09:06 PM
Not dinosaur hilarious mind you but pretty darn close no doubt.

Intr4ns1t
09-21-2009, 09:37 PM
It's actually.. (and to be said aloud ofc for full impact). Use a newfie accent when orating and its perfection :)

M R Ducks
M.R Not
Cedar wings
Whale Oil Beef Hooked
M R Ducks

;) (mine is in a redneck accent)

kallieb
09-21-2009, 10:59 PM
Oh c'mon Idol. Say it out loud with a newfie accent. You'll get it. Seriously. If you're stuck, I'll give a hint :)