PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo wii tracker

Duckater
09-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Have you been wondering where to get your wii stuff from and wanted a dedicated tracker?
Well good people of FST it is now ready for you to join

http://www.wii-leech.info/signup

oh and before any one asks we not having any gimmicks like karma/bonus points, free leech
I know lots will say you need it these days well tough
there are enough sites offering these fancy gimmicks and they are all after to compete with the big boys but we just gonna focus on wii games and info

megabyteme
09-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Thanks, Duckater! I'm not enough of a gamer to have a dedicated "games" account, but I wish you all the best on your new site! :)

kallieb
09-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Hey ^^ :)

The only gaming system I have is a Wii, so this is ideal.

Thanks for the share.

abosamer
09-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Interesting , nice style , and looks attractive :D

and very nice start for having that number of torrents :)

Good Luck with that site , it has a future for sure , cause of the little sites of games out there .

Duckater
09-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Thx for the replies people :)
e just aim to be an old fashioned tracker just aimed for the wii
Site is on tbdev source coded by ourselves so no have put up with going to a bulky ts source either :)
Also being tbdev built by ourselves should give you some idea of the dedication of the crew running the place :)

Funkin'
09-13-2009, 10:58 AM
I signed up too. I love game sites. It's not bad looking.

And since you don't offer some type of bonus system for us with slow upload, at least we get a few gb's credit to start with. ;)

lisabritpop
09-13-2009, 11:14 AM
Rly a nice game site,thx for the info! keep up :) m8!

wheeloftime
09-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Site looks really nice - good luck Duckater.

apextwin146
09-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Duckater only if u could help me mod my Wii!!! Damn i wish i could join this but to a non modded user like me it dsnt solve much :(

Duckater
09-14-2009, 01:12 PM
We are working on getting the best mods and best advice on modding them, until we are 100% sure we are right we will not be posting a lot on that side of things.
WHY I hear you ask, well thats simple to answer if we mis-guide or mis-inform people and they do it the wii can end up as a brick or if you like it too much a paper weight :lol:

wheeloftime
09-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Duckater only if u could help me mod my Wii!!! Damn i wish i could join this but to a non modded user like me it dsnt solve much :(

Have you thought about soft-modding your wii rather than fitting a mod-chip in it?
My wii is hard-modded with a wiikey chip so I don't know much about soft-modding but their is a torrent on Duckaters site called 'soft-modding for dummies' which might help you out.

That1Guy
09-14-2009, 06:04 PM
I have soft modded 3 wii's so far. It is SO easy. As of today this guide works on all wii's. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=168890 (even LU 64+)

Read the directions carefully if you decide to try. I take no responsibility if you mess something up :P.

As far as the Wii tracker, I have enough game sources already (maybe too many). But good luck with the tracker. I know I would have been all over it right after I modded my wii. But it didnt take too long to get some sources.

jbloggs
09-14-2009, 10:42 PM
WiiHacks is a very good resource. I found the following link for Wii Softmodding but I have not tried it myself.

http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-guides-tutorials-only/16970-new-3-1-4-1-softmod-any-wii.html (http://nzbmatrix.com/redirect.php?url=http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-guides-tutorials-only/16970-new-3-1-4-1-softmod-any-wii.html)

Rilly
09-14-2009, 11:43 PM
i just ran through this today and it worked flawlessly.. i was at menu 4.1

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/wii-news/ultimate-system-menu-4-1-guide-backup-loaders-disc-channel-usb-107159.html

n00bz0r
09-15-2009, 12:38 AM
i heard nTorrents was doing a fantastic job with nintendo wii torrents.
But another tracker would definitely increase the competition and improve things for good.
I don't have a wii..but even then, The more.. the merrier :P

That1Guy
09-15-2009, 12:39 AM
i just ran through this today and it worked flawlessly.. i was at menu 4.1

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/wii-news/ultimate-system-menu-4-1-guide-backup-loaders-disc-channel-usb-107159.html

Yeah that is similar to the one I used on my first Wii. But if you have a newer wii (manufactured summer 08 or newer, ie LU64+) Im pretty sure this step:
"9) Downgrade system IOS files using IOS Downgrader" will brick your Wii.

anyway... I feel like this is off topic and the OP seems like a cool guy, so lets not discuss it too much. :P

Duckater
09-15-2009, 09:54 AM
Thx all for the comments and discussing about sofr modding is to me great in here as it may help people sofr mod their wii and then join the site :)

That1Guy
09-16-2009, 05:29 PM
I suppose you are right. It is so easy if you have the right guide to follow. I put it off forever, finally did it a few months ago and have been playing my backups ever since (tons of them).

Elpigle
02-24-2010, 03:22 AM
Great tracker

Ntorrents is a similar level but ntorrents inside x360 torrents xD!

xJohnxSmithx
02-24-2010, 06:21 AM
Nice bump!
So how's this tracker doing these days? I never joined because i have enough sources. Are you saying it's equal to ntorrents?

apextwin146
02-24-2010, 06:38 AM
Due to my inactivity i wasnt able to join this too . so even i would like some info as to how this trcker is doing ..
/While i am at this thread can some one point out how to play New Super Mario Bros on Wii(some simple thread and a download source that explains what to do n all)

kallieb
02-24-2010, 02:13 PM
I joined up back in September when Duckater first posted. It's the only gaming tracker I'm a member of so I can't really compare, and I certainly can't offer any comment on whether it is 'compatible' with one level or another - but what I can say is that it does very well for precisely what it is: a Wii dedicated tracker. Torrents are available for all regions, although heavier in volume for the USA region/format.

The forums now have a solid collection of tutorials of different mod techniques. Most games that you'd want for Wii are up on the tracker.

I don't dl a lot of games, as I'm not a huge gamer - but when I do want something Wii Leech is where I go.

I believe it is invite only now, but likely easy to get into either by receiving an invite or going on their IRC (if this is a no-no someone please correct).

Members do have invites, and they seem to be relatively easy to get. The tracker wants activity and doesn't make it super difficult to bring in members. HnR is not cool as it is with any place, so seeding back is expected. It doesn't have any gimmicks - as Duckater said. Straight forward seed and leech. Finally, they do have a very big list of uploaders so there's lots of fresh activity on new torrents everyday.

Hope this helps.

xJohnxSmithx
02-24-2010, 07:04 PM
kallieb, thanks for all the info. Nice to hear the tracker is doing well.
cheers