PDA

View Full Version : Help please... completely new to newsgroups

Swagga2High
09-12-2009, 10:30 PM
ok i go to download ipv6 connectivity and when itsdone downloading i get... INternet explorer - security warning

windows has found a problem with this file

xxx file name

unknown publisher

this file wasblocked because it does not have valid signature rights...

just trying to figure this out i came from mega upload downloading rars trying to figure this out ...any help is appreciated..thanks guYS

pikwun
09-14-2009, 11:57 AM
hmmm...i am not sure what file you were trying to download. Was there a website you were visiting that has (nzb's) available for you to grab? Or were you trying to download a file on your internet explorer browser and it failed?

If it's the last one, then you are not using any type of usenet connection. You will need a usenet client, like Grabit, newsleecher, xNewx, NewsRover... Wiki "usenet client" and you'll find a plethora of them to choose from.

Please reply back with a better clarification. We can't help you if we don't know what you are actually having a problem with. Also, you might want to step a way from using IE and "try out" Firefox. Just a suggestion.

Good luck.

SonsOfLiberty
09-14-2009, 03:59 PM
If your going by my guide here for free Usenet access via IPv6, use Firefox.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-guides-and-tutorials-65/t-free-ipv6-news-servers-guide-nzbparnewsgroups-guide-351624