PDA

View Full Version : Connection closed by Peer...

Spider-Man
09-14-2009, 09:35 AM
Hmm I'm looking at 3 files I'm downloading. As I look at the trackers for each of the files, I notice that I get the message: connection closed by peer on all the trackers with thepiratebay.org in it. Anyone know what's that about and why the connection is closed by the peer from thepiratebay.org?

Yoann64
09-14-2009, 10:33 PM
Hmm I'm looking at 3 files I'm downloading. As I look at the trackers for each of the files, I notice that I get the message: connection closed by peer on all the trackers with thepiratebay.org in it. Anyone know what's that about and why the connection is closed by the peer from thepiratebay.org?
Maybe: Do you use Avast ?

Users of the anti-virus program Avast report that TPB has been blacklisted as a malicious site after the site returned. (Now it's ok, this was a false positive detection and it was fixed.You just need to update Avast, i think)

Spider-Man
09-15-2009, 01:14 AM
I use AVG anti-virus. Don't think that's the same thing.

eram
09-15-2009, 10:02 AM
i encounter the same problem with a music tracker sometimes . i think itīs on their side

TP635
09-15-2009, 10:44 AM
Demonoid give me that problem a lot of times.

Yoann64
09-15-2009, 10:49 AM
Some questions:
- Are you from Malaysia ?
- Is your network connection showing green in uTorrent ?
- Do you use a router ? a firewall ?
- Are the ports forwarded ?
- Do you set "Enable encryption" in uTorrent ?

check this : http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=61288

Bad-Day
09-15-2009, 11:11 AM
same problem here, had to quit the download, and recheck it using another tracker...

TP635
09-15-2009, 02:28 PM
Some questions:
- Are you from Malaysia ?
- Is your network connection showing green in uTorrent ?
- Do you use a router ? a firewall ?
- Are the ports forwarded ?
- Do you set "Enable encryption" in uTorrent ?

check this : http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=61288

If the questions are directed to me, my answer to all is YES. I have the problem with Demonoid but never with TPB. I now have 2 torrents from demonoid that show error ' No connection can be made because the target machine refused it'