PDA

View Full Version : waffles.fm ban

dsherman
09-16-2009, 07:07 AM
SHIT!!!!!

I just got banned from waffles!

I went regularly! I didn't violate any rules! There was no reason to get banned!

The only thing that I can think went wrong is that I only ever downloaded when I had a personal free leech or a site free leach, and thus had a ratio of over 900. I suspect that they thought I was violating the system and banned me.

Where can I go to argue my case!?

Six66Mike
09-16-2009, 07:12 AM
Not worth it, join a better site that treats users better.

b3owulf
09-16-2009, 07:44 AM
Judjing from your join date you must be experienced torrenter but SHIT!!!!! You still don't know how to use IRC clients? Just go to their IRC and ASK THEM!

The_Martinator
09-16-2009, 08:07 AM
I see you were quite a trader back in the day. Nothing wrong with that (as most of the old timers were), but for your sake I hope you aren't anymore.

Either way, the IRC is your best option.

Zip
09-16-2009, 10:14 AM
Judjing from your join date you must be experienced torrenter but SHIT!!!!! You still don't know how to use IRC clients? Just go to their IRC and ASK THEM!
No offense, but what a stupid comment. :P

Just because he's been using torrents for a long time doesn't mean he has to know how to use irc.

Everyone is not a "community lover" like you, b3owulf. ;)

lisabritpop
09-16-2009, 10:20 AM
a ratio of over 900.....wow .omg....

go their IRC and tell them , they are rly nice staff :)

Bad-Day
09-16-2009, 10:22 AM
move your but, to the irc, they will tell you why, guilty or not, they have been wrong before. ( many times )

soulreaper
09-16-2009, 11:55 AM
SHIT!!!!!

I went regularly! I didn't violate any rules! There was no reason to get banned!

The only thing that I can think went wrong is that I only ever downloaded when I had a personal free leech or a site free leach, and thus had a ratio of over 900. I suspect that they thought I was violating the system and banned me.

The staff at waffles aren't jerks like the ones at bitmetv. So head over to their IRC and I'm sure they'll atleast listen to your case.

Bad-Day
09-16-2009, 12:52 PM
SHIT!!!!!

The staff at waffles aren't jerks like the ones at bitmetv. So head over to their IRC and I'm sure they'll atleast listen to your case.

Ps: poor guys, they deserve a laugh know and then..:lol:

Skiz
09-16-2009, 01:01 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-irc-channels-349263