PDA

View Full Version : TL alternative

Capsino
09-16-2009, 07:02 PM
Due to moving I had no internet for a while. When I had connection again I unfortunately find out that TL login fails. I have to guess that my account was deactivated due to inactivity (ratio was good!) :(. I really regret this because I enjoyed TL a lot.
As I asume that there is little chance to get it back and it is not too easy to get invite as well, my question is whether there is a adequate alternative to TL.

tippertime
09-16-2009, 07:28 PM
go to their IRC there is a good chance they can reactivate your account...and if it was deleted...as long as you weren't banned you can get another invite...but if you want another better site(IMO :P) go with revTT

edit: but it looks like you already have/had an account there
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-revtt-giveaway-275289

Capsino
09-16-2009, 07:35 PM
go to their IRC there is a good chance they can reactivate your account...

I just was in the chat on TL site but got no reaction to my request..

Yoann64
09-16-2009, 07:56 PM
but if you want another better site(IMO :P) go with revTT
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-revtt-giveaway-275289
Yeah ! RevTT, other solutions IPT, TTi, or Scc...

Capsino
09-16-2009, 08:17 PM
.... go with revTT

I had one. I preferred TL thus I had no actual need for Revtt..

Yoann64
09-16-2009, 09:58 PM
if you have RevTT, then you've the best alternative to TL.,imo (as Tippertime said)

invite420
09-16-2009, 11:44 PM
torrentbytes.net

n00bz0r
09-17-2009, 12:44 AM
ipt is a decent alternative

Duckater
09-17-2009, 01:17 AM
ipt, revtt are both a possible replacement of sites I know that may be accessable for you :)
There are also a lot of smaller sites about that are open but unfortunatly member bases and torrent retention is not any where near as good. But they are in a lot of cases very good at sorting out requests.
A lot of it will of course be open to personal tastes as what people want :)

lisabritpop
09-17-2009, 11:00 AM
IPT is also a good general tracker......Regrading TL.....if your account is disabled,it is useless to go their IRC to get your account back......shit!

aen
09-17-2009, 02:56 PM
PTM imho.
I'm not sure that TL is a main tracker to anybody :) You can live without it. It's not bad. But if I were you, I will join their irc-chanel and ask about it.

momassalha
09-17-2009, 03:24 PM
i will give an advice join zamunda its great tracker with huge number of seeders and u will get great speeds and their content great and its easy to join them they open sign up time to time and u can also join ipt great tracker like with huge number of seeder and have a good points system also thier lasttorrents .
while reading the replies aen advice use to join pretome its good one with great pretimes but the problem its the seeders and the speed and the best thing they have nonratio system if u r speeds slow u can join it.

sez
09-17-2009, 04:28 PM
Have you tried putting up a request?

The_Sasa
09-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Go to Tl irc @ help section. They have nice staff. They will help you.

Capsino
09-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Go to Tl irc @ help section. They have nice staff. They will help you.

Staff was nice, but I was told that my account was indeed deleted because of inactivity. Too bad and no chance for an reactivation as all stats are lost :sick:. I think I will try my luck at the request section... Think RevTT or IPT would be good alternatives as you said.

REDATTACK
09-19-2009, 09:11 PM
i recommend revtt or bitsoup

Duckater
09-19-2009, 10:31 PM
Other option is try some of the smaller trackers about that have good uploaders for filling requests, I like ipt but small open sign up trackers staff usually have a lot of time to help people and requests secion usually a good way of getting stuff :)

Villalltheway
09-20-2009, 03:34 AM
Due to moving I had no internet for a while. When I had connection again I unfortunately find out that TL login fails.

Its always down to moving house.:noes: