PDA

View Full Version : Do you pee in the shower?

Rart
09-17-2009, 02:58 AM
:huh:

...and please don't tell me you poop in the shower. Please.

Skiz
09-17-2009, 03:23 AM
Only if I'm showering obviously. Otherwise, the toilet is just fine.

S!X
09-17-2009, 05:14 AM
Only if I'm showering obviously. Otherwise, the toilet is just fine.

Same, I think there was a poll about this a while back :lol:

iLOVENZB
09-17-2009, 06:36 AM
In the spare shower I do but only while the shower is on and I aim for the drain.

I usually clean everything on the weekend (including the showers)

We recently had a bathroom renovated and I haven't dared piss in it

brilman
09-17-2009, 11:33 AM
If I'm in the shower then hell ya, I don't think many ppl whould get out the shower just to pee lol. Now what about if your in the bath? lol, dam warm water!

brotherdoobie
09-17-2009, 01:24 PM
If I'm in the shower then hell ya, I don't think many ppl whould get out the shower just to pee lol. Now what about if your in the bath? lol, dam warm water!

Baths are disgusting and crude...

-bd :dabs:

Zip
09-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Now what about if your in the bath? lol, dam warm water!:lol:

Another question; when you visit swimming halls, do you pee in the pool? ;)

Zip
09-17-2009, 03:57 PM
And to answer the op's question, yes, I do pee in the shower, but only if I'm showering. :P

captive
09-17-2009, 05:01 PM
its good for your feet, the ammonia in the pee keeps your feet free from disease and fungas etc.

so pee away if you ask me.

tesco
09-17-2009, 07:57 PM
Same as the rest I do as long as i'm actually in the shower. :P

I've heard that there's people who just pee into the shower even when they're not using it, to conserve water... I find that disgusting but whatever it's their shower.

redMonster
09-18-2009, 12:42 PM
I do, almost always when I use the shower. :P

But only in slight quantities.

xmathx
09-18-2009, 01:04 PM
I always pee in the shower

Barbarossa
09-18-2009, 01:45 PM
Are any of you people who say you pee in the shower actually responsible for cleaning the shower?

Thought not :dry:

iLOVENZB
09-18-2009, 02:09 PM
Are any of you people who say you pee in the shower actually responsible for cleaning the shower?

:lol: Yep.

Half a bottle of bleach a week :whistling, cleans the drain too :P

chalice
09-18-2009, 09:48 PM
:huh:

...and please don't tell me you poop in the shower. Please.

No, I don't. I shite on your mother in the shower.

Hey, don't blame me, like. She fucking loves it.

And she's willing to pay good money for it too. :01:

tesco
09-18-2009, 11:23 PM

Nope.
To be honest I've never even thought of that before.
Does it make cleaning the shower harder? :unsure:
I imagine that with the shower running minimum twice per day and only doing it once every couple of weeks it wouldn't make much difference. :unsure:

kallieb
09-18-2009, 11:43 PM
Absolutely not. Being a lady, the idea of pee pouring down my leg and pooling about my feet before it swirls about the drain seems self-defeating considering I'm in the shower and getting clean.

chalice
09-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Absolutely not. Being a lady, the idea of pee pouring down my leg and pooling about my feet before it swirls about the drain seems self-defeating considering I'm in the shower and getting clean.

Classy as fuck.

That's wot I like about you, Kallie.

If I can watch, I'll send a team of Rarts round to clean up your piss from the drain.

It's all he's good for, don't ya know.

kallieb
09-19-2009, 12:05 AM
hahaha..What a razor wit you have. :)

No-can-do as to the voyeur request, and I'll pass on the cleaning tip. Haven't you heard, the human-mouth is a massive germ factory. I'd have to bleach it out after; but then again, I might make a bit of lucre by renting it out as a makeshift petri dish for HS science experiments.

NSMB
09-19-2009, 12:22 AM
If a grown up man pees while showering there's something really, really wrong with him. This whole thread is just disturbing.

chalice
09-19-2009, 12:28 AM
If a grown up man pees while showering there's something really, really wrong with him. This whole thread is just disturbing.

You've wasted money, time, experience, therapy and about 30 seconds of my life on your issues, haven't you?

:noes:

AddOn
09-20-2009, 04:56 PM
yh, lol, always, i can not avoid.:P

Zip
09-20-2009, 05:34 PM
yh, lol, always, i can not avoid.:Phttp://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/10092008/5/e/6/b/5e6b69c63e0280_full.jpg

swizZ8
09-21-2009, 06:13 AM
same, only when showering :)

Barbarossa
09-21-2009, 09:51 AM

Nope.
I imagine that with the shower running minimum twice per day and only doing it once every couple of weeks it wouldn't make much difference. :unsure:

Well not harder, per se, but the idea of mopping up 2 week old piss-stains just isn't a pleasant one :unsure:

iLOVENZB
09-21-2009, 12:40 PM
Nope.

Well not harder, per se, but the idea of mopping up 2 week old piss-stains just isn't a pleasant one :unsure:

Most of the piss is washed down the drain, unless you piss in the shower without showering :ermm:

grube
09-21-2009, 09:26 PM
Yup. again if i am in it.

otherwise i use the sink :P

tesco
09-21-2009, 11:33 PM

Most of the piss is washed down the drain, unless you piss in the shower without showering :ermm:
Or if you piss on the walls instead of into the drain.:lol:

kallieb
09-21-2009, 11:39 PM
I don't get it. The toilet is right there. Flush.. away goes all the stink and mess. voila.

Do people who pee in the shower have toilet fears??? Imagining that big old croc or tossed out boa constrictor is just going to nip your butt if you sit on the throne to long??

iLOVENZB
09-22-2009, 08:32 AM
I don't get it. The toilet is right there. Flush.. away goes all the stink and mess. voila.

Do people who pee in the shower have toilet fears??? Imagining that big old croc or tossed out boa constrictor is just going to nip your butt if you sit on the throne to long??

So when you feel the urge to do your bussiness: you immediately turn the water off, go to the toilet, flush and then continue the shower?

You've wasted the water flushing and the water to adjust the shower water temperature :shutup:.

Cheaper imo ;)

Disme
09-22-2009, 10:03 AM
:huh: Do you pee in the shower

Always ... I've come to a point I just can't pee in the toilet.

I take 4 or 5 showers a day, just to be able to pee :wacko:

Pretty inconvenient but hey, there are worse things :w00t:

brotherdoobie
09-22-2009, 11:20 AM

Fellini, Freud, and Mulder walk into a bar...

-doobs :mellow:

iLOVENZB
09-22-2009, 12:42 PM
:huh: Do you pee in the shower

Always ... I've come to a point I just can't pee in the toilet.

I take 4 or 5 showers a day, just to be able to pee :wacko:

Pretty inconvenient but hey, there are worse things :w00t:

Like what, Shitting? :shutup:

:sick:

BrianH
09-24-2009, 10:49 PM
no thats sick i dont want to step in my pee wtf

iLOVENZB
09-25-2009, 06:42 AM
no thats sick i dont want to step in my pee wtf

Aim properly then :lol: