PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fighter S10

Skiz
09-17-2009, 07:50 AM
I'm haven't watched the Ultimate Fighter in about 6 seasons but I'm excited about this one. A good group of heavyweights who should produce some good fighters. With Coaches Rashad Evans and Rampage, it should be an entertaining year coachwise. And with fighters such as Kimbo Slice, the former IFL champ, 3 ex-NFL guys and some others we haven't gotten to know yet, I'm pumped about this season. :)

E01:

HOLY SHIT that was a big cut!!1 :O

I think the biggest cut ever in UFC was the one Vitor Belfort gave to Marvin Eastman. That cut looked like he hit him with a hatchet. This cut was way worse though. I can't believe they didn't stop the fight to look at it. :ermm:

S!X
09-19-2009, 07:25 AM
Yeah that guys head was pouring out like shit!!

darkstate01
09-19-2009, 03:54 PM
Brutality is what we want,I like how the fat head and belly of roy big country nelson thought he was the special 1 then kimbo walked in,nelson is a punch bag i don't care what anyone says
Shame rashad and rampage won't be fighting due to rampage being Mr T in the A team
I liked what is in store for the season with rampage throwing a hissy fit punching holes in the door then ripping it off its hinges, poor rampage doesn't like defeat for sure.

beansis
09-19-2009, 07:03 PM
rampage is gonna get pwnd in TUF 10
rampage is gonna get pwnd by rashad

pretty damn obvious:01:

darkstate01
09-19-2009, 11:46 PM
I'm guessing you haven't read the above?
They won't be fighting, as rampage is going to be Mr T in the A team...So i hear anyways.

beansis
09-20-2009, 06:48 AM
I'm guessing you haven't read the above?
They won't be fighting, as rampage is going to be Mr T in the A team...So i hear anyways.

they'll fight eventually
anyways it could be just some plot twist/drama

darkstate01
09-20-2009, 02:47 PM
Very true

SonsOfLiberty
09-21-2009, 08:04 PM
They aren't even fighting, there the coaches, they fight in December.

My money is Kimbo, even though everyone says I'm a fool...

I never watch UFC except when Lesnar is on...and of course now because I like Kimbo and everyone says he's a loser and I'm fool for liking him and hoping he puts the fear of god in people...btw, I think from the Teaser at the end he might fight this week.

darkstate01
09-22-2009, 01:14 AM
I don't think he's a loser,I think he has a good potential to get somewhere so long as he takes his time and kistend to the coaches and training camp
The biggest loser in that house is big country nelson, A fighter with a huge pot belly just wont cut it in the ufc they tend to get used as a punch bag
Lesnar still hasn't got me to like him yet, I've still got a chip on my shoulder cos he beat randy :(

SonsOfLiberty
09-22-2009, 01:18 AM
He's like two-face, during UFC he's all badass, out side of UFC he's all family man, watched a docu on him and seems like a nice guy, wouldn't want to see him in a dark ally, that's for sure.