PDA

View Full Version : BrotherDoobster, Where Have You Been?

chalice
09-17-2009, 10:56 PM
You amateur guitarist,, poet, child rearing, mother-fucking, IT guy fucking prick, like?

Rart
09-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Stop fucking swearing and take a fucking chill pill spastic :smilie4:

peat moss
09-18-2009, 04:42 AM
Your right , have not seen the doobie poster , hope all is doobie like . While on the subject .. come back Shane .

I'd settle for Everose that vixen of wit , humor and bad political views , just a gal's point of view for cripes sake .

chalice
09-18-2009, 09:08 AM

Come on now, you can do better than that, can't you?

Another frail little girl who has gotten her knickers in a twist cos I called her a spastic. Perhaps you should stick to making useless 'look at me' threads in Everything About The Board, cos you're out of your fucking depth here, child.

I'll post however the fuck I feel like posting and the day I start taking advice on how to express myself from a fucking n00b with too much oestrogen pumping around his sad little bitch-tits, is the day I hang up my sparring gloves for good.

Go and have a good cry, gather some composure, think harder than you've ever thought before (which isn't very hard) and come back with something worth my fucking time to read, mong.

chalice
09-18-2009, 09:10 AM
Your right , have not seen the doobie poster , hope all is doobie like . While on the subject .. come back Shane .

I'd settle for Everose that vixen of wit , humor and bad political views , just a gal's point of view for cripes sake .

The Doobster was posting yesterday, Peat, so I'm pretty certain he's not dead.

Hence the thread.

Skweeky
09-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Doobs would totally love your harshness, apparently it reminds him of the convent.

Alien5
09-18-2009, 07:40 PM
^^What She Said.

kallieb
09-18-2009, 09:02 PM
SPLAT .... goes the flyswatter :)

Rart
09-18-2009, 09:08 PM

Another frail little girl who has gotten her knickers in a twist cos I called her a spastic. Perhaps you should stick to making useless 'look at me' threads in Everything About The Board, cos you're out of your fucking depth here, child.

I'll post however the fuck I feel like posting and the day I start taking advice on how to express myself from a fucking n00b with too much oestrogen pumping around his sad little bitch-tits, is the day I hang up my sparring gloves for good.

Go and have a good cry, gather some composure, think harder than you've ever thought before (which isn't very hard) and come back with something worth my fucking time to read, mong.

I wasn't fucking serious you fucking idiot. Ever heard of sarcasm you fucker? Way to fucking post that zip couldnt fucking detect sarcasm when you can't fucking detect shit yourself, spastic.

chalice
09-18-2009, 09:17 PM

I wasn't fucking serious you fucking idiot. Ever heard of sarcasm you fucker? Way to fucking post that zip couldnt fucking detect sarcasm when you can't fucking detect shit yourself, spastic.

:lol:

I read the post before the edit, fuckwit. The one where you hiked up your skirt and got all freaked cos I pwned you all over the place.

You wet yourself a little bit, didn't you?

:lol:

Rart
09-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Yea I got fucking scared and acted like a fucking pussy :(

But now I'm fucking back and better than fucking ever, so don't pussy out on me now, give me your best fucking shot :01:

chalice
09-18-2009, 09:27 PM
How much time have you got? You do know what you're entering into here, don't you? Probably not.

You haven't got the brains, the stamina, the wit, the linguistic prowess or the fucking testicles to stay the distance with me, child.

I've eaten corn on the fucking cob that presents more of a challenge than a window-licker like you.

When you say 'better than ever', I'm taking it you mean 'less like a boy with a womb'.

chalice
09-18-2009, 09:33 PM
For those who are interested, this is the flouncing retard who posted this classic thread...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-everything-related-board-9/t-stricter-moderation-please-368150

Her ovaries must be aching. She needs big brother to take care of her. :cry:

Boo fucking hoo for her.

chalice
09-18-2009, 09:52 PM
Tick fucking tock, spastic.

You're taking too much time.

What are you doing? Google won't help you now, monkey.

Rart
09-19-2009, 12:26 AM
I was out fucking having dinner with important fucking people, unlike the piece of shit that you are spastic. What the fuck do you do? Does triple fucking posting make you feel better when you have no fucking anyone to talk to?

kallieb
09-19-2009, 12:34 AM
^^ That post was edited??? What on earth did you take out???

callum
09-19-2009, 12:35 AM
There was too much fucking in it.

chalice
09-19-2009, 12:35 AM
I was out fucking having dinner with important fucking people, unlike the piece of shit that you are spastic. What the fuck do you do? Does triple fucking posting make you feel better when you have no fucking anyone to talk to?

Being bottle-fed doesn't count as dinner, mong.

What I do is pwn you. What I will do is pwn you until you fuck off out of my lounge.

You'll say this won't happen, but it eventually will. It always does.

You're about the 5,000th twat to fancy itself against me and they all fail.

As will you. This is not limited to this thread. I will torture you until you don't post on this board any more. It's wot I do.

Thanks for making it easy.

Rart
09-19-2009, 12:36 AM

I fucking misspell shit all the time, I'm too fucking spastic.

I will fucking take you down with me chalice. Im fighting to the fucking death you fucking spastic. I post wherever the fuck I want and won't be pushed around by someone who fucking swears so fucking much you asshole.

chalice
09-19-2009, 12:52 AM

I will fucking take you down with me chalice. Im fighting to the fucking death you fucking spastic. I post wherever the fuck I want and won't be pushed around by someone who fucking swears so fucking much you asshole.

I think you'll find you'll be pushed around however I fucking feel like pushing you around. Clearly, it's working already.

Bear in mind, this is only the beginning.

Better brush up on your English, cos you're failing badly.

If this is fighting, I'd like to see how you flap. Cos that's wot it reads like to me.

callum
09-19-2009, 12:53 AM

Your best bet is to try and bore him to death, but i think you already know that.

Rart
09-19-2009, 01:04 AM
Haha I do whatever it takes to keep myself entertained :lol: BT is full of too many tards.

Like fucking chalice. He thinks hes so fucking cool and can talk all sorts of shit but hes just a fucking spastic. I don't even know why the fuck hes here, hes so fucking retarded. All he fucking does is fucking post random shit to make him feel better.

I think I'm running out of ideas :(

Gimme something to talk about chalice.

callum
09-19-2009, 01:07 AM
I didn't say you had to bore me to death.

Rart
09-19-2009, 01:11 AM
Where the fuck did chalice go.

chalice
09-19-2009, 01:15 AM
Haha I do whatever it takes to keep myself entertained :lol: BT is full of too many tards.

Like fucking chalice. He thinks hes so fucking cool and can talk all sorts of shit but hes just a fucking spastic. I don't even know why the fuck hes here, hes so fucking retarded. All he fucking does is fucking post random shit to make him feel better.

Nope. Nothing random about it. It's imbeciles like you who've destroyed this board.

If I feel that the intelligence level has been compromised by wankers like you, I'll draw everybodys' attention to it. Not so much a duty, as an imperative.

Despite your obvious mental shortcomings, you know I'm cleverer than you, funnier than you, and more adept at fucking your mother than you, even though you've been competing with your dad in that respect since the moment you were conceived.

chalice
09-19-2009, 01:16 AM
In other news...I'm off to bed.

Pwn you more tomorrow, Quasi.

Rart
09-19-2009, 01:26 AM
Ow :lol: Haha gotta admit your pretty fucking good at this.

I had fun, thanks for the entertainment ;). Don't scare off everyone from this board :whistling

I'll still come around, don't count me out just yet :P

Everose
09-19-2009, 03:30 AM

BAD POLITICAL VIEWS??!!?? You want beat Peat??? :D

peat moss
09-19-2009, 06:06 AM

BAD POLITICAL VIEWS??!!?? You want beat Peat??? :D

Yup whip me , beat me and make me write bad cheques . :naughty: How you doing buddy ?

brotherdoobie
09-19-2009, 03:37 PM
You amateur guitarist,, poet, child rearing, mother-fucking, IT guy fucking prick, like?

I've been looking for a new drug, mate. Huey has been doing a piss poor job over the years. I suppose it's up to me.

Mrs. Doobie received a ginormous bonus - for being one of the most awesomest nurses ever. She put a down payment on a new car for me. I felt like JPaul, like.

Peace, doobs :happy:

Skweeky
09-19-2009, 03:57 PM
JP has taken all his money out of the banks in pound coins and has barricaded himself in the house with an army of dwarves.

brotherdoobie
09-19-2009, 04:07 PM
JP has taken all his money out of the banks in pound coins and has barricaded himself in the house with an army of Mulders.

Ahhh...

-bd

brotherdoobie
09-23-2009, 04:25 PM
I'm a drummer, btw.

-bd :snooty:

j2k4
09-23-2009, 07:48 PM

Uber-H4r5hness>sarcasm.

Says me.

j2k4
09-23-2009, 07:51 PM
I'm a drummer, btw.

-bd :snooty:

Can you imitate Mr. Milton Banana at all.

brotherdoobie
09-23-2009, 08:01 PM
I bow to the master. The master being Mr. Banana, obviously.

-bd

Alien5
09-23-2009, 08:05 PM
What she said.

brotherdoobie
09-23-2009, 08:09 PM
I adore gossip. What did she say?

-bd