PDA

View Full Version : Is Trading BAD?

Albo Da Kid
09-18-2009, 04:36 AM
All jokes aside...Is trading bad??

I know there has been discussions regarding this before, but I kind of want to tackle this subject again to see the difference between how "trading" is looked at now that the BT world has evolved, and then.

sez
09-18-2009, 04:38 AM
You really are controversial :lol:

That1Guy
09-18-2009, 04:41 AM
Are you bored albo?

Albo Da Kid
09-18-2009, 04:41 AM
C'mon, stop the spamming dude.. I'm trying to get a good 'ol thread going here

Seriously though, where does trading stand on the eyes of BT/anti-tradres now?? Is it still considered a felony?

That1Guy
09-18-2009, 04:44 AM
"ol" thread ? or "old"? because I bet there is a similar "old" thread that is here already...

KushBlow
09-18-2009, 04:45 AM
Maybe.

http://www.dirtybutclean.com/uploaded_images/AttentionWhore-721511.jpg

Albo Da Kid
09-18-2009, 04:50 AM
wow you guys have no class whatsoever...

Kushblow, what's the matter with you.. Did I go and spam the shit out of your Ftn thread when you were in need?? No, I went out of my way and helped you out with decent info

C'mon dude grow the fcuk up!

sez
09-18-2009, 04:52 AM

Seriously though, where does trading stand on the eyes of BT/anti-tradres now?? Is it still considered a felony?

Well this is a spam thread so...

Albo Da Kid
09-18-2009, 04:53 AM
how in the world is this a spam thread??

megabyteme
09-18-2009, 05:22 AM
I know there has been discussions regarding this before, but I kind of want to tackle this subject again to see the difference between how "trading" is looked at now that the BT world has evolved, and then.

It's a lot like it was way back on June 3, 2009- when you posted this... :P

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-why-do-traders-apply-make-their-own-gas-and-reqs-353652/page3

http://i29.tinypic.com/2a7vcko.jpg

I wasn't going to spam ya, but c'mon... :D

sez
09-18-2009, 05:42 AM
nvm

NSMB
09-18-2009, 06:20 AM
Depends on. If you trade for a tracker that you really desire and want completely and have determined that there's no other way to get it, then I'd say it's okey. If you get in to trackers for their rarity your an idiot, so I'd say most traders and anti-traders here on FST are complete morons.

The_Martinator
09-18-2009, 06:23 AM
Yep trading is bad.

But using other people's accounts is cool, right Albo? :naughty:

Cabalo
09-18-2009, 07:05 AM
Depends on. If you trade for a tracker that you really desire and want completely and have determined that there's no other way to get it, then I'd say it's okey. If you get in to trackers for their rarity your an idiot, so I'd say most traders and anti-traders here on FST are complete morons.
agreed. honestly i find more idiotic the anti-traders than the regular traders. top of all of them are the traders who live by the levels bible.

apextwin146
09-18-2009, 07:21 AM
well u you can be a ass licker and get your trackers in the process of loosing your self respect :eyebrows:

The_Martinator
09-18-2009, 08:44 AM
well u you can be a ass licker and get your trackers in the process of loosing your self respect :eyebrows:

What's self respect? :lol:

susiserken
09-18-2009, 09:58 AM

Well this is a spam thread so...

If this is spam then this forum needs a serious clean up :blink:

Zip
09-18-2009, 10:10 AM
Is trading bad??
Trading is not bad in my opinion. Some people just make it sound bad.

If you take a look at old trading threads you won't see anyone bashing the trader. Nowadays every single thread is bashed, especially the higher level trades.

Bittorrent has evolved from a filesharing protocol into a game (traders, anti-traders, non traders, tracker levels, comparisons, reviews, asskissing, global banning, community lovers, bashing, invite forums, secrecy etc).

If someone's going to reply to my post then don't expect me to answer a single one before Monday, maybe Tuesday.

I'm off for the weekend, see you later filesharingtalk. :holiday:

maverick_andy
09-18-2009, 10:17 AM
GiveAway = is a one way communication. i.e. people giving out trackers to those in need of it.

Request = is a one way communication i.e. people asking tracker for their needs.

So Combine both GiveAway+Request = Trading.

Trading = Two way communication where communication occurs from both side and both may be in need of it or may not.

All these three have their own advantages and disadvantages.

In brief both are same, only we people are *U*ked up. and start taking one side or other side. Nothing is bad or good mate. If u want something then It doesn't matter whether its right or wrong:D. No one is :ghostface Saint.

apextwin146
09-18-2009, 10:23 AM
GiveAway = is a one way communication. i.e. people giving out trackers to those in need of it.

Request = is a one way communication i.e. people asking tracker for their needs.

Trading = Two way communication where communication occurs from both side and both may be in need of it or may not.

In brief both are same, only we people are *U*ked up. and start taking one side or other side. Nothing is bad or good mate. If u want something then It doesn't matter whether its right or wrong:D. No one is :ghostface Saint.
BRo this is just awesome .. I think this is as relevant to Bit Torrent as The theory of relativity is to Physics ..
Well done ... I just hope you dont die early like all the other prodigies as evident from the history..

Bad-Day
09-18-2009, 10:55 AM
/me always late to the party :(

@albo i know youre not against trading, and dupe accounts, but do you really want our opinions on this ?

Where have u been ? This place is not the same without you :p

ps: Trading bad or not, doesn't matter, the guy who made the tracker, doesn't want it so, just follow his rules, and shut up.

Make your own tracker, and recruit all your friends, let them trade, and giveaway, whatever.

megabyteme
09-18-2009, 11:01 AM

BRo this is just awesome .. I think this is as relevant to Bit Torrent as The theory of relativity is to Physics ..
Well done ... I just hope you dont die early like all the other prodigies as evident from the history..

:lol: This is probably the dumbest thing I have read in a long, long time. So bad, in fact, that I am going to take nOObzOr's advice (see my sig for details).

Oh, BTW, this "theory" fails in philosophy (ethics) and also from a communications standpoint. Good luck with that MENSA app!

S3v3N
09-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Where have u been ? This place is not the same without you :p

Yes you bring joy and happiness to this place :pinch: .

Yoann64
09-18-2009, 11:27 AM

Simple as mathematics:

Trading = Banned
Cheating = Banned
GiveAway = Banned (Sometimes) or 1 Warning
HnR = Warning
2 Warnings = Banned

Then :
Banned = Trading = Cheating = 2xHnR = 2xWarnings = GiveAway (or 2xGiveAways)

hagckz0r
09-18-2009, 11:46 AM
Does trading hurt your leg? :D

soulreaper
09-18-2009, 01:01 PM
User A wants a movie tracker(eg-KG) and User B wants a music tracker(eg-Waffles) ,they're both good users and know how to keep a good ratio and exchange their invites and become great members of their invited sites. This is essentially trading and I can't see what's wrong with it.

Trading is bad if its done just for the fun of it or when the user just wants to take a peek into these highly sought after trackers and never utilise them properly.

cinephilia
09-18-2009, 01:52 PM
indeed, it completely depends on the way it is done.
for example, many good KG users have no interest in talking about BT in external forums: being aware of the new trends and the complex ethical 'rules' that predominate in this kind of communities is the least of their worries... that's the reason why some of them trade invites to get into trackers they want to be a part of, and trust me, there's nothing evil in this approach. i mean, they don't trade for the fun and they generally aren't experienced in this practice... they simply consider trading as an exchange of friendly services and the fastest way to obtain what they are looking for, nothing more nothing less.
unfortunately, most traders from bittorrent forums are into 'level escalation' and are perverted by all this importance people attach to trackers... it makes you wonder...

lisabritpop
09-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Trading.....maybe its a good way to get high level tracker....but it may also destroy one's torrenting life.....everyone has his own way of thinking.

megabyteme
09-18-2009, 02:25 PM
Trading.....maybe its a good way to get high level tracker....but it may also destroy one's torrenting life.....everyone has his own way of thinking.

It "destroys" your torrenting "life" because the site owners disapprove of it. And rightfully so! If they wanted an open-to-the-public tracker, they would make *any guesses here...?* an open-to-the-public tracker. :O

On the same note, good users who signup (properly) for private trackers like *any guesses this time...?* private trackers. :O

Trading disrespects the owners and staff who donate their time, energy, and (often) money. It also has the potential to allow in users who would otherwise not be welcome.

Great Q, OP. :rolleyes:

BTW, this post is not aimed at you lisa. Just expanding on what you said. :)

The_Martinator
09-18-2009, 02:26 PM
for example, many good KG users have no interest in talking about BT in external forums: being aware of the new trends and the complex ethical 'rules' that predominate in this kind of communities is the least of their worries... that's the reason why some of them trade invites to get into trackers they want to be a part of, and trust me, there's nothing evil in this approach. i mean, they don't trade for the fun and they generally aren't experienced in this practice... they simply consider trading as an exchange of friendly services and the fastest way to obtain what they are looking for, nothing more nothing less.
unfortunately, most traders from bittorrent forums are into 'level escalation' and are perverted by all this importance people attach to trackers... it makes you wonder...

Trading, swapping or whatever you call it has always been a part of society. Usually when there are prices involved, though. I bet if someone educated the people you're mentioning how easy it is to get into the trackers they want, they would have no need to trade. ;)

Duckater
09-18-2009, 02:27 PM
If you take the time to read the rules of mosts sites for invites it states they are for your friends.
To me spking to some one once who has offered an invite does not make them a friend as no way do you know them.
From that you cn conclude my thoughts on the matter :)

n00bz0r
09-18-2009, 03:06 PM
no matter what.. the traders will continue to trade. Fact.
all we can do is keep an eye out on trackers being responsible members.. thats about it. ;)

Duckater
09-18-2009, 03:28 PM
all we can do is keep an eye out on trackers being responsible members.. thats about it. ;)

So true n00bz0r :)

maverick_andy
09-18-2009, 03:29 PM

:lol: This is probably the dumbest thing I have read in a long, long time. So bad, in fact, that I am going to take nOObzOr's advice (see my sig for details).

Oh, BTW, this "theory" fails in philosophy (ethics) and also from a communications standpoint. Good luck with that MENSA app!

another moron:D who think I am arguing with them:frusty::frusty:. See the threads purpose then post your thoughts.

about

Never argue with fools..they bring you down to their level & beat you with their experience..

some time even fools use this as their weapon to defend themselves:yup::lol:

sez
09-18-2009, 03:48 PM
This place has undergone a revolution of some sort,this is not how such threads have been conducted before.Usually there's vile bashing that in the end doesn't help any cause at all,so kudos peoples:fst:

I don't know why its titled as 'what.cd bullying forums' but hell WhatMan did an outstanding job here telling off this invite pusher forum,though am of the opinion that the main difference between invite gives and invite trades lies in the spirit.You give money to charity expecting nothing in return,thats you being generous,same as in giveaways.You do the same to a political party expecting some favor at the end,thats you being selfish, same as in trading.But if you are undergoing a moral crisis such that selfishness and generosity appear indistinguishable then you are accurate to infer both of them as honourable.
If its an argument on security then both of them are flawed(though trading is more dangerous seeing that its driven by selfishness) and it all comes down to the level of caution applied(which in trading is near none coz of the selfishness factor same as with some horny teenage boy jumping in there without protection coz he is too horny to reach his back pocket for the rubber.Then before you know it,the girl's parents are democrats and the boy's family is whacked i.e republican).

Anyways here's the WhatMan thingy I was refering to :)
http://pastebin.ca/1571049

cinephilia
09-18-2009, 04:01 PM

Trading, swapping or whatever you call it has always been a part of society. Usually when there are prices involved, though. I bet if someone educated the people you're mentioning how easy it is to get into the trackers they want, they would have no need to trade. ;)
not that easy since you have to register in bt forums, "make friends" or suck the right dicks.
you have to understand that some (good) bt users don't spend time into this kind of process.

lisabritpop
09-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Trading disrespects the owners and staff who donate their time, energy, and (often) money. It also has the potential to allow in users who would otherwise not be welcome.

;)....I agree with you,m8....No one would take his risk of inviting a trader,I rly dont think traders will make great contributions with their efforts..

thats just what i can do

The_Martinator
09-18-2009, 04:11 PM
not that easy since you have to register in bt forums, "make friends" or suck the right dicks.
you have to understand that some (good) bt users don't spend time into this kind of process.

I do understand that, but the thing is you don't have to suck dick. You should be able to get into those sites by just being yourself. I'm not talking about FST, that's for sure. ;)

cinephilia
09-18-2009, 04:31 PM
true but some people have other things to do than registering and 'being themselves' in forums they're not interested in, just for an invite.
as for myself, i find it understandable.

The_Martinator
09-18-2009, 04:35 PM
true but some people have other things to do than registering and 'being themselves' in forums they're not interested in, just for an invite.

Well, you've got a point there. Tbh, I was one of them a little over a year ago. It's just that I didn't resort to trading, I just figured I'd never get into tracker with invite systems that aren't open signup.

I'm not saying I don't understand them either. That doesn't change the fact that staffs don't like them trading, though.

cinephilia
09-18-2009, 04:40 PM

Well, you've got a point there. Tbh, I was one of them a little over a year ago. It's just that I didn't resort to trading, I just figured I'd never get into tracker with invite systems that aren't open signup.

I'm not saying I don't understand them either. That doesn't change the fact that staffs don't like them trading, though.
yeah, my point was just that they're not all "evil" ;)

lisabritpop
09-18-2009, 04:43 PM

yep,most ppls dont want to waste time being a forum member , for them,Invite is the great thing...

we couldnt reagard a person who used to trade as a bad person,but he really breaks the rules in torrenting world

megabyteme
09-18-2009, 04:43 PM
another moron:D who think I am arguing with them:frusty::frusty:. See the threads purpose then post your thoughts.

about

Never argue with fools..they bring you down to their level & beat you with their experience..

some time even fools use this as their weapon to defend themselves:yup::lol:

I'm sure whatever you are saying, or not saying, is quite cleaver.:rolleyes: Either you are failing at sarcasm (I really don't feel the need to read all of your posts, especially if your comment here is pointless) or you are to be taken literally which is probably just as bad. ;)

sez
09-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Am not sure what cine and tehmartinator are on about,but i think cine is right regardless.I recall a while back when I used to swear by irc(i'd probably be the biggest junkie after silverwaves by now :P),you never heard of levels and all this l33+ vs n00b tracker bullshit.

A torrent site was a torrent site and you were happy just so long as it had what you wanted(hell I didn't even know SCC was P2I till after I was brought in).As for invite swapping,yes it happened and it continues to happen today though in a very weird way.If you've been on sites with old timers(FST for example),you've seen how for trade-like their invite requests can read though in essence they are not really trading,that's exactly how i've seen it in irc,I give you an invite then I make you promise that when you get yours i'll be the first one on queue.Of course there has to be friendship for such promises to hold,i'll call it friends swapping invites for lack of a better term and if you ain't on it already,its exactly what happens here at times even with folks on that anti-trader lynch group on TPS(you know yourselves).

If you keep a dupe account,try applying for an invite from someone looking for tracker X.Post your ratio doodlings minus tracker X followed by a nice explanation as to why you are best qualified for the invite.Log out then login to your other dupe account and make an exaggerated ratio screenie showing you hasing alot of invi to tracker X.If you keep a cat,let her walk on the keyboard a couple of times and post whatever she has typed as your reason for wanting the vait,post your request and see which one of your dupe account is going to get it.We are all ambitious now aint we :P

Albo Da Kid
09-18-2009, 10:30 PM

another moron:D
He's not that big of a moron:ermm:.. He's a Grocery store clerk that is trying to make enough money to go to college.. At least he's trying right?

On topic: "Trading is as bad as public giveaways" I forgot who said this first but I support his opinion. When it comes down to it, banning traders is just a tool used by staffers because most of the time they are bored and they need something to do.

Trading is also an excuse to disable as many accounts as possible so more invites are sold.. I don't have time to go over this but i think i have an old post explaining how trackers make more money by disabling accounts..(take bitmetv, BTmusic for example)

MadIrish
09-19-2009, 01:00 AM
On topic: "Trading is as bad as public giveaways" I forgot who said this first but I support his opinion. When it comes down to it, banning traders is just a tool used by staffers because most of the time they are bored and they need something to do.

Trading is also an excuse to disable as many accounts as possible so more invites are sold.. I don't have time to go over this but i think i have an old post explaining how trackers make more money by disabling accounts..(take bitmetv, BTmusic for example)

Pffffft. I'm absolutely sure if you gave staffers on trackers an option between spending their time dealing with cheaters, traders and moronic users, and actually being able to spent that time productively developing their site, universally they'd rather be doing the latter.

Ultimately, its down to the owners and admin on any site what conditions and rules they impose on their members. Its their party, they're the ones with their necks on the line (see Oink as a prime example), if you want to use their site then you should follow their rules. That's not really a great deal to ask of any reasonable person, but then the internets and "reasonable" don't often seem to go well together :frusty:

Duckater
09-19-2009, 01:19 AM

Pffffft. I'm absolutely sure if you gave staffers on trackers an option between spending their time dealing with cheaters, traders and moronic users, and actually being able to spent that time productively developing their site, universally they'd rather be doing the latter.

Ultimately, its down to the owners and admin on any site what conditions and rules they impose on their members. Its their party, they're the ones with their necks on the line (see Oink as a prime example), if you want to use their site then you should follow their rules. That's not really a great deal to ask of any reasonable person, but then the internets and "reasonable" don't often seem to go well together :frusty:

REally well put m8 :)

Nobody_is_Here
09-20-2009, 08:19 PM
Simple as mathematics:

Trading = Banned
Cheating = Banned
GiveAway = Banned (Sometimes) or 1 Warning
HnR = Warning
2 Warnings = Banned

Then :
Banned = Trading = Cheating = 2xHnR = 2xWarnings = GiveAway (or 2xGiveAways)

Do mathematics there is like to be a sheep in a flock. Have you ever followed all the rules that you had seen ? I don't think so.
Mathematics ARE NOT acts. Theory ≠ Practice.

-

There are the good traders that just traded to have a tracker that they want to use and the bad traders that are thinking to 0MFG lVL 9 tR4K3R ! that they will never use...

Yoann64
09-20-2009, 08:36 PM
There are the good traders that just traded to have a tracker that they want to use and the bad traders that are thinking to 0MFG lVL 9 tR4K3R ! that they will never use...
And you are a good trader, right ? ;)

jasperr
09-22-2009, 04:08 AM
another moron:D
He's not that big of a moron:ermm:.. He's a Grocery store clerk that is trying to make enough money to go to college.. At least he's trying right?

are you fucking serious!? :blink:

if you really believe this Albo Da Kid, then you're more moronic than i had thought you actually were..:slap::slap:

Albo Da Kid
09-22-2009, 04:18 AM
I was kind of not serious at the first part but i sure damn believe the second part "Trading is also an excuse to disable as many accounts as possible so more invites are sold.. i have an old post explaining how trackers make more money by disabling accounts..(take bitmetv, BTmusic for example)

and I had a good theory how trackers make money by disabling traders but i dont feel like going over it atm

but anyway this thread was just to get some activity going. the mods are better off closing it unless you guys still want to discuss trading after the millionth time

megabyteme
09-22-2009, 10:47 PM
nvm

sheriff 01
09-22-2009, 11:08 PM
When i first joined here at fst i did not quite understand how and why trading was bad. I dabbled in a couple of trades and even did many giveaways. I came
to realize that my actions could possibly be jeopardizing the trackers security measures so i stopped trading alltogether. I still continued on though with my sometimes
insane giveaways but eventually i ended that as well because many respected members pointed out that giveaways are just as bad as trading. In all honesty though i can
only recall maybe 1 member from here that burned me in my giveaways, so not all members here are bad. Overall i will definately say that trading or givaways is wrong and
if one must do so then it should be approached with serious caution.

BrianH
09-23-2009, 06:58 PM
yea trading is bad u get banned for it

Bad-Day
09-23-2009, 07:58 PM
I was kind of not serious at the first part but i sure damn believe the second part "Trading is also an excuse to disable as many accounts as possible so more invites are sold.. i have an old post explaining how trackers make more money by disabling accounts..(take bitmetv, BTmusic for example)

and I had a good theory how trackers make money by disabling traders but i dont feel like going over it atm

but anyway this thread was just to get some activity going. the mods are better off closing it unless you guys still want to discuss trading after the millionth time

blablabla... thats why u had more than 2 acc at bitmtv :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cap87
09-23-2009, 08:48 PM

blablabla... thats why u had more than 2 acc at bitmtv :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and god knows how much more dupes in the other trackers :lol:

But i guess Albo already found out the disadvantage in doing this... getting banned, and not only from those trackers :w00t:

The_Martinator
09-24-2009, 06:59 AM
Oh-oh, the wrath is about to be unleashed upon you two!! :lol:

iLOVENZB
09-24-2009, 07:06 AM
Insecurity!

Most users won't be hardcore sceners and bust the tracker and the uploaders...but there is a chance.

Always ask for proof that they'll seed too.

IdolEyes787
09-24-2009, 12:58 PM
yea trading is bad u get banned for it

That's a consequence not a reason.

jasperr
09-24-2009, 01:35 PM

well, perhaps a select few trackers may be more monetarily driven than the majority .. i'll admit. but, just to classify all trackers as doing this or being in this type of mindset is ridiculous.. most trackers just hope to get enough to cover costs (which there are many) and maybe a bit more for cushion purposes only. not every tracker is out there solely to make money as you suggest.

bas1c
09-25-2009, 02:31 AM
Trading is just as bad as pirating. *Rolls eyes*

F-Sicx
09-25-2009, 07:58 AM
Are you bored albo?

LMAO...good point man..good point..he had a thread about his own tracker some time ago...

Albo...have you started your own tracker yet?

b3owulf
09-25-2009, 12:19 PM
Are you bored albo?

LMAO...good point man..good point..he had a thread about his own tracker some time ago...

I guess no. He was too busy with getting into FSC and loosing his acc after a few hours LOL
Idk the reason but that was funny :D

ovisan
09-25-2009, 12:38 PM

I guess no. He was too busy with getting into FSC and loosing his acc after a few hours LOL

Let's not forget about his epic attempts to get into wheelmods:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-wheelmods-invite-plzzz-327293/?highlight=wheelmods
Good Luck my friend

Darker
09-25-2009, 12:42 PM
is very bad. I had one attempt here which have failed and I dont will ever do it again.

megabyteme
09-25-2009, 01:13 PM
He was too busy with getting into FSC and loosing his acc after a few hours LOL
:D

Heard about this. :lol: <== leaving one lol because of the irony of this thread. :P

Edit-Initially had several lol's, but got to know Albo a little bit better. Actually seems to be a decent guy with a bad situation and perhaps a bad image.

Welcomed Albo to FSC on his reinstatement. Hope others do as well. :)

n00bz0r
09-25-2009, 03:40 PM

Let's not forget about his epic attempts to get into wheelmods:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-wheelmods-invite-plzzz-327293/?highlight=wheelmods
Good Luck my friend

8 hours.. thats got to be a record.:shifty:

Bad-Day
09-25-2009, 03:55 PM
When u said welcome buddie or whatever, .... what were u thinking n00bz0r ? I know you edited your post but... there after albo got banned..
I m not a friend off albo, but i don´t like hypocrites .... so....

At least u could have done like the others, u didin't want him in there.

IdolEyes787
09-25-2009, 04:02 PM

I fail to find humour in misfortune or deceit . I do find that fact that his account is now apparently loose pretty hysterical though.

The_Martinator
09-25-2009, 04:08 PM
When u said welcome buddie or whatever, .... what were u thinking n00bz0r ? I know you edited your post but... there after albo got banned..

Hm, did it occur to you that he (just as the people in the FSC welcome thread) was merely welcoming him? Yeah, some people are that nice. And after he got disabled the welcoming wasn't really relevant.

FST- making you assume the worst since 2007 (probably). :lol:

n00bz0r
09-25-2009, 04:11 PM

duh..
twas a general welcome post..with a tip to make the most out of the opportunity given to him (considering the circumstances he has been in since teh CN fiasco..)
and as far as an edited post goes..it was edited way before albo got banned.. puhleez get ur facts right.. :frusty:

//n00bEdit: And yeah..i don't have any feeling of hostility or sympathy/compassion with him whatsoever..(thats coz i dun know him at all, and i rly dont believe in random stuff that floats around)
hope i have been clear enough..
@Bad-Day: you are more than welcome to take it up via PM here, or on FSC for that matter...(if ya want to.. that is.)

Bad-Day
09-25-2009, 04:30 PM
duh..
twas a general welcome post..with a tip to make the most out of the opportunity given to him (considering the circumstances he has been in since teh CN fiasco..)
@you :lol::lol: I called you an Hipocrite..... for all the things you have posted in here... not only because this episode.

Enough said.

n00bz0r
09-25-2009, 04:36 PM
duh..
@you :lol::lol: I called you an 'A' Hipocrite..... for all the things you have posted in here... not only because this episode.

Enough said.

duh.. as if i care.. :snooty:

The_Martinator
09-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Flame war!!! :w00t:

n00bz0r
09-25-2009, 04:56 PM

sry to disappoint ya martin..
i dun indulge in such activities..
for more details check MBM's sig.. ;)

lisabritpop
09-25-2009, 04:59 PM

thats also my sig:D in TPS....

The_Martinator
09-25-2009, 05:10 PM

Damn! I already had popcorn prepared! :lol:

PS: I know you don't. My post was more for my lulz than anything else.

sez
09-25-2009, 06:47 PM
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9779/screenshot24w.jpg
for anyone who can't make head or tail of what these l337 headz are on about it can be an extremely handy tool.

One more thing that couldn't fit anywhere else:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4100/gadaffiunspeech001l.jpg

and lastly i think you guys should read the out system.pl whine threads on the seedbox forums,they are as funny as fuck(they would go 'viral' on digg if there was such a function here :lol: ).

PS: Do you people know the faggot who went around to have albo global banned is now global banned himself?

n00bz0r
09-25-2009, 07:15 PM
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9779/screenshot24w.jpg
for anyone who can't make head or tail of what these l337 headz are on about it can be an extremely handy tool.

One more thing that couldn't fit anywhere else:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4100/gadaffiunspeech001l.jpg

and lastly i think you guys should read the out system.pl whine threads on the seedbox forums,they are as funny as fuck(they would go 'viral' on digg if there was such a function here :lol: ).

PS: Do you people know the faggot who went around to have albo global banned is now global banned himself?

talkin about serb? :unsure:

Bad-Day
09-25-2009, 07:18 PM

true story.

Tell the rest... hes around..... maybe if he sees this......

IdolEyes787
09-25-2009, 07:28 PM
"And oftentimes, to win us to our harm,
The instruments of darkness tell us truths,
Win us with honest trifles,
to betray In deepest consequence".

Albo Da Kid
09-25-2009, 08:12 PM
PS: Do you people know the faggot who went around to have albo global banned is now global banned himself?lol yea? what happened.. i bet he got caught in the middle when trying to frame someone

Who are we talking about btw.. Melvin? last time i checked there was a whole army trying to global ban me (cn,tit,tophos,cfs,bitmetv,+ all the individuals that are pissed of at me)

Yoann64
09-25-2009, 08:15 PM
"And oftentimes, to win us to our harm,
The instruments of darkness tell us truths,
Win us with honest trifles,
to betray In deepest consequence".
“There’s no art to find the mind’s construction in the face. He was a gentleman on whom I built an absolute trust.”
Act I, Scene 4

Albo Da Kid
09-25-2009, 08:20 PM
“There’s no art to find the mind’s construction in the face.”

I think there is.. I have a feeling that it's possible witting a whole book about someone life and behavior just by spending a few minutes with them and studying their face expressions..When I say their life I mean the way they would behave and act in certain situations.. how loyal they are..etc etc..

Tokeman
09-25-2009, 08:37 PM
The whole global ban just shows how insecure trackers really are. What I mean is, they can't even keep some one off their site that they are aware of (just change IP, ISP, etc) let alone unknowns like feds/riaa/mpaa etc. Seems the only way is through very strict invite regulations, which leads back to rarity and all the level crap that brings on trading, one of the reasons leading to a global ban.

One big vicious circle.

Yoann64
09-25-2009, 08:38 PM
“There’s no art to find the mind’s construction in the face.”

I think there is.. I have a feeling that it's possible witting a whole book about someone life and behavior just by spending a few minutes with them and studying their face expressions..When I say their life I mean the way they would behave and act in certain situations.. how loyal they are..etc etc..
the IdolEyes' quote = "When supernatural powers represent evil, they should be ignored." from "Unlocking Themes in MacBeth."
my quote = "Appearances do not always reflect reality."

IdolEyes787
09-25-2009, 08:44 PM
the IdolEyes' quote = "When supernatural powers represent evil, they should be ignored." from "Unlocking Themes in MacBeth."

That's not what it means.:dabs:

Btw whoever wrote Unlocking Themes in MacBeth doesn't even know enough to capitalize it correctly.:dabs::dabs:

Albo Da Kid
09-25-2009, 08:56 PM
The whole global ban just shows how insecure trackers really are. What I mean is, they can't even keep some one off their site that they are aware of (just change IP, ISP, etc) let alone unknowns like feds/riaa/mpaa etc. Seems the only way is through very strict invite regulations, which leads back to rarity and all the level crap that brings on trading, one of the reasons leading to a global ban.

One big vicious circle.
I could have changed my IP etc.. when I was hit with the global ban but i decided to show some juice and try to get my name cleared out.. It turned out that I was outnumbered by the corrupted power-hungry members like melvin and the others.. Still to this day I'm having problems with trackers and I refuse to change my IP address, just because I care about my name and honor(even though it might sound corny since we're talking about bittorrenting ffs)

Soon I believe that these fellas, melvinmewo and the rest are gonna realize that their dirty tactics are not working and that they dont amount much anymore.. they're going to act innocent and what not when they're confronted about their wrongdoings.. but at the end when no1's buying their bullshit...they're gonna result to ip changhes and hide like little rats.. like dirty little mice

It is a vicious circle indeed!

megabyteme
09-25-2009, 08:58 PM
For those who find it "offensive" that people find Albo's ban funny:

I do not know him outside of this thread (and one other where he called a friend of mine an idiot)- it was in the trading section (my friend was suggesting that the tracker did not like traders...). Go figure.

However, someone who starts a thread titled, "Is trading BAD?" with the intent to stir up Spam and makes the comments he has in this very thread(check his post history), then gets banned from several sites...I find that frigin' hilarious!

Oh, and BTW, Baday... n00bzor's post was changed 24 seconds after his original. He also makes a great effort (on several sites) to welcome new members.

You've been nothing but a bunch of hot air since you got here. What's your point? :unsure:

Albo Da Kid
09-25-2009, 09:04 PM
However, someone who starts a thread titled, "Is trading BAD?" with the intent to stir up Spam and makes the comments he has in this very thread(check his post history), then gets banned from several sites...I find that frigin' hilarious!What exactly is your point.. I deserve getting banned just because my posting might be contreversial? Is that what you're trying to say or are you trying to say that the fact that i was banned doesn't surprise you because you figured me out due to my posting..

megabyteme
09-25-2009, 09:09 PM
Your posts tend to spit in the face of site owners who have every right to decide who has access to their tracker.

You have made it clear that you do not respect this basic requirement. Why would any of them (site owners) want anything to do with you?

You have made it clear who you are. Nobody "framed" you. You have framed yourself as an ass. Now you are not welcome in many of the "houses" that you have disrespected.

Why would this be a surprise?

Albo Da Kid
09-25-2009, 09:13 PM
I havent disrespected any of the trackers I was banned on. tl,revott,gft,ptn(i had so much love for ptn,)

my point is that I only had problems and spoke against those trackers that mistreated their members. Cn for example when they framed Cabalo.. Thats where this whole thing started. Just because I spoke bad about them and anyone who supported them in banning cabalo, doesn't mean that l like to spit on the faces of tracker owners. Please dont say that because that's not me

I like to have fun and make people laugh, and most importantly, I always shopw respect to the ones that deserve it.

Bad-Day
09-25-2009, 09:17 PM
I will not reply...

Albo respect is something we achive..... And if someone makes a fool off himself... later on that..... might megabytehim in the ass.

made a funny :D

- Cn for example when they framed Cabalo. - blablablablabla..... you chosed to start a fight.. its seams you lost severall times...... deal whit it. after all its their word against your word.

Why the fuck woudl they frame cabalo ? If they let him in ? And you also. Fuck stop being so stupid..... and face it.. maybe cabalo did it... gezzz. Move on, after all, you burned yourself everywhere, and cabalo is still everywhere......... theres something about this shitty story..... that sound stupid..... so stupid...... maybe its jsut me... i admit it im dumb.

blablabla... maybe melvin can join us in this thread...

BrianH
09-25-2009, 09:23 PM
only reason albo got banned from fsc is cuz sear is a nerd and cant tolerate non-nerds on his site
also a lot of kids were crying their asses off when someone requested an invite for him .... u should've seen this shit this kid was like "albo hurt my feelings and i had to leave fst cuz of it"

bunch of babies if u ask me

megabyteme
09-25-2009, 09:26 PM
I havent disrespected any of the trackers I was banned on. tl,revott,gft,ptn(i had so much love for ptn,)

my point is that I only had problems and spoke against those trackers that mistreated their members. Cn for example when they framed Cabalo.. Thats where this whole thing started. Just because I spoke bad about them and anyone who supported them in banning cabalo, doesn't mean that l like to spit on the faces of tracker owners. Please dont say that because that's not me

I like to have fun and make people laugh, and most importantly, I always shopw respect to the ones that deserve it.

OK. As I mentioned, I do not know you from outside of this thread. If politics have been going on outside of FST, then I apologize.

I did not expect your response to be what you said above. Maybe you are a decent guy after all. I do not think that threads like this have helped you be welcome on some of those sites.

I hope you will be able to work out some of those problems.

Baday- that was almost funny. :D

Gawd, I must be going soft...:happy:

IdolEyes787
09-25-2009, 09:33 PM

In the head like.

Albo Da Kid
09-25-2009, 09:33 PM
why are you cursing and swering first of all? we're having a normal convo here.. calm down

I didn't choose to start a fight with Cn.. I confronted them and asked them to show proof that infact it was cabalo (because they were 100% sure it was him supposably") before they went ahead and banned him from CN and the rest of the trackers. They denied to show proof and told me to mind my bussiness( you can view this in the forum. i think they still got the convo in the "Unwanted publicy" section)

It's not a matter of did he do it or not. It's a matter of them not showing respect and accusing members with no proof.. even worse, getting them global banned.. (the reason why Cabalo was a suspect for flashing the review was because a day earlier he had an argument with fbi btw.. does that make any sense whatsoever? The worst of it is that there's still no proof to this day that it was Cabalo who did it.)

megabyteme
09-25-2009, 09:35 PM

In the head like.

Maybe I need more calcium...:01:

KushBlow
09-25-2009, 09:40 PM
only reason albo got banned from fsc is cuz sear is a nerd and cant tolerate non-nerds on his site
also a lot of kids were crying their asses off when someone requested an invite for him .... u should've seen this shit this kid was like "albo hurt my feelings and i had to leave fst cuz of it"

lollage.

IdolEyes787
09-25-2009, 09:51 PM

Yes and you have just demonstrated your maturity .:ermm:

Btw I don't agree with the reasoning behind Albo getting tossed from FSC . Not allowing him access would have been acceptable but you don't take away something already given without valid reason.

KushBlow
09-25-2009, 10:10 PM

Yes and you have just demonstrated your maturity .:ermm:

Btw I don't agree with the reasoning behind Albo getting tossed from FSC . Not allowing him access would have been acceptable but you don't take away something already given without valid reason.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3168/3027740917_bb80efd279.jpg

I agree good man.

Cabalo
09-25-2009, 10:52 PM
I will not reply...

Albo respect is something we achive..... And if someone makes a fool off himself... later on that..... might megabytehim in the ass.

made a funny :D

- Cn for example when they framed Cabalo. - blablablablabla..... you chosed to start a fight.. its seams you lost severall times...... deal whit it. after all its their word against your word.

Why the fuck woudl they frame cabalo ? If they let him in ? And you also. Fuck stop being so stupid..... and face it.. maybe cabalo did it... gezzz. Move on, after all, you burned yourself everywhere, and cabalo is still everywhere......... theres something about this shitty story..... that sound stupid..... so stupid...... maybe its jsut me... i admit it im dumb.

blablabla... maybe melvin can join us in this thread...
did you ever stop to think that i'm still everywhere because nobody proved shit about that CN review? and that maybe all this was a setup from a group of people who want to control the BT politics via a couple of forums, where they try to gather as much staff as possible and there try to spread influence on them ?
Don't you think that if they had evidence they would happily had spread it at such channels, wherever it never happened? makes you wonder, huh?
the bullshit stories about scripts that know who is the user who took the screenshot, that many n00bs believe in, the spreading i was banned at bitmetv, when i even never had an account there in my life, and even rejected invites there twice, from friends here at FST?
the ban at PtN, which at least served to help catch who the fucker was behind this, which makes me glad.

some of the people involved in that affair are the cancer of the BT world, as it is being discussed in another thread here, those ones with a big ego and whose dream is to have control in the bt world. Thankfully, it helped me to learn who in the BT world are the people who don't like to be pushed around and don't eat all the crap they'll throw at you.
but it also taught me that a lot of newbs will go by their word as if they were God, because their God is the one who can provide them invites to some places they "dream" about. And the ass-kissing is strong in the BT world, especially at some 1337 forums for some 1337 users. :lol:

about albo, haven't seen him insulting anyone at places like gft, revtt or TL, just as an example. Also, haven't seen him insulting pretty much anyone besides a couple of dudes that show up here with clear second intentions and hidden behind other nicks. He plays in the open, unlike many cowards out there.

And, to those who know what i am talking about, the most childish thing i've read in the interwebz was at a site where he was being considered to be a member and someone posted "if he is accepted here, i won't post here anymore". Poor kid. :noes:

megabyteme
09-25-2009, 10:54 PM
fkin indian givers

I believe the politically correct term is "Native-American Givers". ;)

Anyway, FSC is a great site, with great staff, and a history of sound decisions. I have faith in their judgment- either they have already made the correct decision (based on information that may, or may not, be available to everyone), or they will revisit their decision.

Like I have said before (in other threads) people have the ability to affect what happens to them. Albo has the opportunity to either mend relationships, or continue to fuel the fires that led to this point.

I am not saying that Albo needs to (or even should) "kiss ass". I am saying that the ball is in his court and he can make an effort to straighten out some of these problems through positive attitude and honest communication.

As for stirring things up and having "fun". I am reminded of a book by Kurt Vonegut (which I have not read), that was turned into a movie (that I did watch) called Mother Night. It is about an American radio host living in Nazi Germany who is recruited by the CIA to broadcast important military information to the Americans hidden in Nazi propaganda broadcasts. Over the years, he becomes very popular with the Nazis and is shunned by Americans. At the end of the war, when his secret is revealed to the Nazi command, it does not matter- his words and actions have made him a true Nazi. The jist of the story is- (stated literally in the closing narration) "What you pretend to be, is ultimately what you are.

In short, when you make threads like this and voice opinions (like you have in this thread) you are, in fact, projecting that as who you are.

Good luck, Alba. Like I said, your response surprised me. Maybe you can have the same effect on some of the admins. The ones I know are pretty reasonable, and generous, people.

sear
09-25-2009, 11:12 PM

:lol: someone have a grudge against me do they?

EDIT:

btw, you seem to like writing us off yet you're clearly still a member why bother? Anyway I'm not going to waste my time hunting you down but it's interesting that you seem to hate either me or fsc but still feel like you want to keep your account there.

ca_aok
09-25-2009, 11:16 PM
For what it's worth, I agree 100%. I had no desire to see him at FSC, but I didn't really approve of the ban before he could do anything more than make a welcome post. Not saying that I would've done anything differently as staff there, but he hadn't done anything inflammatory *yet*. Could've at least given him a chance.

Swepsycho
09-25-2009, 11:22 PM

sear :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

am girl...maybe we make baby and u invit baby to fsc? i share acc with him ;)

Btw I don't agree with the reasoning behind Albo getting tossed from FSC . Not allowing him access would have been acceptable but you don't take away something already given without valid reason.For what it's worth, I agree 100%. I had no desire to see him at FSC, but I didn't really approve of the ban before he could do anything more than make a welcome post. Not saying that I would've done anything differently as staff there, but he hadn't done anything inflammatory *yet*. Could've at least given him a chance.
fsc staff is knowed to give seckond chance...albo not got first chance lol....

megabyteme
09-25-2009, 11:25 PM
Speaking of second chances....welcome back Swe! :lol:

...albo not got first chance lol....

sear
09-25-2009, 11:29 PM
sear :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

am girl...maybe we make baby and u invit baby to fsc? i share acc with him ;)

Pure class :smoke:

Swepsycho
09-25-2009, 11:30 PM
10X megabytme... :)

what u mean sear? is yes?

IdolEyes787
09-25-2009, 11:38 PM
Anyway, FSC is a great site, with great staff, and a history of sound decisions. I have faith in their judgment- either they have already made the correct decision (based on information that may, or may not, be available to everyone), or they will revisit their decision.

The wonderful thing about mistakes is how totally unbiased they are .They don't care how well intentioned,experienced, intelligent or in my case good looking you are , they are still happy to make your acquaintance.

BrianH
09-26-2009, 12:25 AM

EDIT:

btw, you seem to like writing us off yet you're clearly still a member why bother? Anyway I'm not going to waste my time hunting you down but it's interesting that you seem to hate either me or fsc but still feel like you want to keep your account there.

i dont hate u i hate how u act like banning ppl after they have been invited cuz of crying kids who have emotional scars from albo

and believe me i never ever login to ur site... it just wont prune me wtf is wrong

n00bz0r
09-26-2009, 12:32 AM

EDIT:

i dont hate u i hate how u act like banning ppl after they have been invited cuz of crying kids who have emotional scars from albo

and believe me i never ever login to ur site... it just wont prune me wtf is wrong

well.as far as i know..
Albo was invited using a direct invite. In case his app was put up via the normal channel, he wouldn't have gotten in, as the app would have been rejected, and the fiasco avoided..
So you cant pin this on Sear, or any other staffer for that matter.His inviter was perhaps feeling adventurous..:unsure:
And the staff members did what was required.plain and simple..isn't it? :mellow:

IdolEyes787
09-26-2009, 12:39 AM
And the staff members did what was required.plain and simple..isn't it? :mellow:

You had me til that part.:dry:

BrianH
09-26-2009, 12:56 AM
albo even registered under his fst name who the hell does that

Intr4ns1t
09-26-2009, 12:59 AM

Someone who doesn't hide behind different nicknames.

Intr4ns1t
09-26-2009, 01:21 AM
:)

sear
09-26-2009, 01:24 AM
@BrianH, well you logged on to read that thread and that wasn't to long ago. If you really would like to be disabled that's fine feel free to PM me on fsc and I'll disable you no hard feelings. As for Albo well you guys can say what you want but why don't you let him deal with it? You think we're unreasonable tbh all this isn't helping him. This has nothing to do with any of you, and yes you're entitled to voice your opinion I have no problem with that but if you actually care about what happens to him then this isn't the right way of handling it.

Cabalo
09-26-2009, 01:36 AM
the question is that they really don't care about what happens to him. I don't have to tell you that, you know it better than me.
Few people here do, or have an unbiased view over the subject.
And also, you didn't see him come over here or anywhere else whine about it, did you ? (this is not to sear, but to all those who diss him)
so there goes that maturity or lack of it argument that some you advocate he has.

just my 2 cents.

megabyteme
09-26-2009, 01:59 AM
Regarding the announcing of personal information...

I have respect for those who keep one name across all (or even most) of their sites. However, there are personal reasons why some would prefer to have a second name. Even without reason, this kind of privacy should be a member's right here on FST. I believe it is distasteful (and perhaps punishable) to give out confidential information.

I regard this in the same light for individuals as I do for confidential info about trackers and their staff. I hope that the above posts (and hopefully similar future ones) will be edited (and perhaps the poster(s) be reprimanded).

IdolEyes787
09-26-2009, 04:23 AM
As for Albo well you guys can say what you want but why don't you let him deal with it? You think we're unreasonable tbh all this isn't helping him. This has nothing to do with any of you, and yes you're entitled to voice your opinion I have no problem with that but if you actually care about what happens to him then this isn't the right way of handling it.

The war in the Middle East has nothing to do with me either, nor do fox hunts in England or the fact that some people feel the need to drive Hummers but I have an opinions that I've been known to express about those things nonetheless.
You also seem to be reading things that haven't been written.No one said anything about FSC staff being unreasonable( except for BrianH and I've already called him a cawk multiple times with no apparent effect :dry:) ,it was just put forth that others might have seen the situation differently is all .

And exacting how is it not the right way of handling it? By the holding things to the light part or the something else part.
You can PM me if you feel the need to do that to elaborate .I prefer open forum but then I'm not much of a diplomat.

As evidenced by that statement.

sez
09-26-2009, 04:32 AM
@BrianH, well you logged on to read that thread and that wasn't to long ago. If you really would like to be disabled that's fine feel free to PM me on fsc and I'll disable you no hard feelings. As for Albo well you guys can say what you want but why don't you let him deal with it? You think we're unreasonable tbh all this isn't helping him. This has nothing to do with any of you, and yes you're entitled to voice your opinion I have no problem with that but if you actually care about what happens to him then this isn't the right way of handling it.

I like this :cool:

To y'all throwing judgement on albo coz of what he posts,you need to reassess your sense of humour.The guy is almost always riding on threads(pretty evidently) and taking his trolls as word leaves alot to be desired on your part.

Hombre
09-26-2009, 05:50 AM
almost havent seen albo post here but he seems ok person. cant see why all the hatred some members devote to him and more so to cabalo, which is clearly one of the most intelligent and quality members at FST. with him is simple: if you're a asshole, he's gonna get ya! greetz to cabalo! this forum is no fun without your sarcastic remarks and finger pointing.

ovisan
09-26-2009, 06:39 AM

Me.
I was disabled at cossanostra too because of public accusations brought to you by cabalo and his right hand albo. I ve stopped trying to find a reason for what they've done. I used to really admire cabalo as for albo...hes just a kid that will never learn what it takes to be a real BTer.
Many good users are only banned on CN what proves the imaturity of their staff, therefore we shouldn't be to harsh with cabalo's ban. About albo's global ban, he probably got what he deserved .
My advice: be careful with them two doubleface mugs

eram
09-26-2009, 11:04 AM
what a soap.

I'm Hot
09-26-2009, 05:01 PM
I aint got time to read all the thread but I can tell you one thing: there's not even one tracker that's irreplaceable in the BT world. My advice: if you don't like the staff just move on, there's loads of trackers with loads of goodies.
The difference between a good staffer and I bad one it's the experience. That is why I think that the tracker age and the staff experience should be the main criteria before joining a new tracker, and not its rarity. There are many kids with seedboxes, many TB and rare stuff uploaded who get into the staff list and the don't know exactly what they're supose to do. I recently been warned on a tracker(I respect most of the mods and users there so I wont say its name) I have never been warned in 2 years since ve been with them, by a geezer that's only been there(staff) for less than a week and I bet the only criteria for him to become a mod was tat he uploaded something like 50 TB of stuff. His English skills were awfull, I still don't know why I ve been warned for 2 weeks and after I PM him asking why he was like he will ban me if I dont accept the warn and winge any longer. I ve put all that on his lack of experience. I can't lower to his lever anyway. Another story some of you know already is that I was banned on one of my favourite trackers because my name here is the same as one on other forum and that tossa was a scammer. The funnt thing is that he was trying to ban me everywhere but none believed him cause of lack of proofs. No experienced mod will ban anyone with no resons. Yeh you know who you are casa!

Laters lads

Apparently you didn't :mellow:

Many good users are only banned on CN

Liar :happy:

Bad-Day
09-26-2009, 08:33 PM
Apparently you didn't :mellow:

Many good users are only banned on CN

Liar :happy:

You should review, the definition off good user.:ermm:

BrianH
09-26-2009, 08:56 PM

I have respect for those who keep one name across all (or even most) of their sites. However, there are personal reasons why some would prefer to have a second name. Even without reason, this kind of privacy should be a member's right here on FST. I believe it is distasteful (and perhaps punishable) to give out confidential information.

I regard this in the same light for individuals as I do for confidential info about trackers and their staff. I hope that the above posts (and hopefully similar future ones) will be edited (and perhaps the poster(s) be reprimanded).

got me another infraction good work snitch

A3M
09-26-2009, 11:15 PM
This thread was supposed to be talking about trading idk why it turns to CN.

@cabalo : keeping denying that you didn't take that review won't help you at all, if you admitted it from the beginning you might got another chance.

@Albo : You fought cabalo's battle and you lost, so accept that. keeping speaking shit about us won't help you at all and will never harm us at anyway. so save your efforts.

@everyone : Stop questioning about our review detection because you will never know anything about it and don't think it is a joke because it is not.

IdolEyes787
09-26-2009, 11:47 PM
I question your review detection because I have access to the facts .

And because I'm a reasonable person who believes that nothing is infallible.

Like I could look at the other accounts showing up with the same IP and just assume that you are using those to phish for traders but instead I going to check all the possibilities before jumping to conclusions.

Duckater
09-27-2009, 12:01 AM

You think he needed to snitch, or maybe people who staff sites can read and see what is going on any way :lol:

megabyteme
09-27-2009, 12:11 AM

To be grammatically accurate, that would be, "You got me an infraction, snitch."

However, to be accurate, you should say, "Wow, I was an immature, loudmouth, dumbass who got myself another infraction. I had better read the rules and quit being a stupid prick before I get disabled!"

And, thanks, Duck. :)

IdolEyes787
09-27-2009, 12:16 AM
Actually someone else went as far as to request he be disabled but I said I don't disable for stupidity someone have to put in the effort to do that himself.

BrianH
09-27-2009, 12:18 AM
no i guessed some kids username on fsc and that nerd noobz0r even said it wasnt a secret so i dont see the big deal why did u have to snitch and cry about it and get a mod to edit all the posts and give me an infraction

it always happens like this kids like u cry and staff hands them a tissue and makes everything better

and btw i posted intr4ns1t's trader name and that post was deleted and intr4ns1t edited his response with a smiley face rofl funniest shit iv seen in a long time

edit - ppl cant stand the truth

megabyteme
09-27-2009, 12:19 AM
If I had to guess, I would say he has the will and the means. :D

Actually someone else went as far as to request he be disabled but I said I don't disable for stupidity someone have to put in the effort to do that himself.

A3M
09-27-2009, 12:20 AM
This thread should be talking about trading. I don't know why it turns to talking about CN instead.

@cabalo : keeping denying that you didn't take that review won't help you, if you admitted it from the beginning then you might got another chance.

@Albo : You fought for cabalo's battle and you lost. so keeping talking shit about us won't help you and won't harm us.

@everyone : stop questioning our review detection because you will never know about it, and don't think it is fake because it is not. It is like 1+1=2 it can't be any other result.

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 12:41 AM
ah fuk it.. im arguing with a brainwashed 13 year old probably. cn has a funny way of popping up everywhere now and days, even though the threads arent about them. You guys must have done something extremly wrong for this to happen, am I wrong.

Either way get lost, or say something different for a change.. Thats all we hear from you CN guys now and days.. Cabalo did it

Intr4ns1t
09-27-2009, 12:44 AM
and btw i posted intr4ns1t's trader name and that post was deleted and intr4ns1t edited his response with a smiley face rofl funniest shit iv seen in a long time

edit - ppl cant stand the truth

Again, I've never been a trader. romeyroam(not roameyroam) was the first nick I used on the internet, and is not my nick at TR. LonelyVagabond is my nick there, and you'll find if you review my post history there, that I have never started nor participated in a trade thread there. Do some actual research before posting absurd accusations about people you don't know.

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 12:52 AM
Idoleyes do you still have that message that I sent you where one of the CN mods claimed that they had proof that it was cabalo because they could see his userID in the form of pixels??

What about the other message I sent you where MelvinMew told me that he had acess to the Fst database and thats how he knew that it was Cabalo becaus he saw his IP

Cabalo
09-27-2009, 12:53 AM
This thread should be talking about trading. I don't know why it turns to talking about CN instead.

@cabalo : keeping denying that you didn't take that review won't help you, if you admitted it from the beginning then you might got another chance.

@Albo : You fought for cabalo's battle and you lost. so keeping talking shit about us won't help you and won't harm us.

@everyone : stop questioning our review detection because you will never know about it, and don't think it is fake because it is not. It is like 1+1=2 it can't be any other result.
@ a3m: you acted like assholes all the time, with stupid threads here at fst insulting me, written by 14 year's old kids and so on, i don't want another chance at CN. why would i even bother? i don't give a fuck about your site anyway. I need it as much as a bald man needs a comb. so keep playing cowboys and indians with each other. :wave:
and who told you you're anyone important to "ask" for another chance? sorry, i had to lol at that. don't be sad. :console:

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 12:55 AM
Intr4ni1t, dont argue with them. I can't believe that it's been so many years and still a person's honesty is measured by their trading status

Tell him that you traded. who gives a fuk. give him the satisfaction

Brian, you should show who you are and have a balanced argument. Whatever happens you dont have to worrya bout any of your accounts being disabled

megabyteme
09-27-2009, 12:55 AM
Why would the owner of a highly respected (and very good, btw) BT tracker need to trade for anything? I would be willing to bet my right nut that he has access to, or personally knows ALL of the other tracker owners. Posting such an accusation makes you look REALLY stupid, BrianH.

Posting private info about another member makes you a prick. <=== notice the lack of the word "look".

Intr4ns1t
09-27-2009, 01:01 AM
Well, the thing is, as was brought up in another thread, those of us who have experience are supposed to lead by example, so my example is disclosure. I do value whatever reputation I have managed to garner to this point, and as I have a fan making every effort to make me into something I'm not, I feel it the only responsible recourse. He's working under a false assumption so it's my belief that I should enlighten him.

BrianH
09-27-2009, 01:03 AM
cn is a laughing joke some of their staff are ex traders and their site is terrible

i wish i could access the review section on fst i would post a cn review it would be fun to see who they would blame

and albo its not about trading its about ppl denying it cuz they are now tracker staff rofl

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 01:09 AM
either way bro.. who gives a fuck if they deny it or not. I bet if he accepted it, everyone would badmouth and turn his back on him. One thing i realized about bt users, is that they look for the smallest excuse to turn their back on you

Im a victim of this myself

Edit: and yea, the best definition for CN is: "a hot steam of corruption" (and that's not based at all on the fact that their staffers are ex traders)

Response to your edit: I want people to know me for who I am that's why. You got msn? i wanted to talk to you about something

BrianH
09-27-2009, 01:17 AM
i dont give a fuck if ppl are traders or ex-traders

only when kids who traded in the past become tracker staff and hunt ppl

edit - albo idn why u use the same name on fst not a smart move on the internet

megabyteme
09-27-2009, 01:23 AM
i dont give a fuck if ppl are traders or ex-traders

only when kids who traded in the past become tracker staff and hunt ppl

It's becoming more difficult to tell if you are starved for attention or oxygen.:unsure:

If you intend to play "Deep Throat", do it in the privacy of your own bedroom.:dry:

BrianH
09-27-2009, 01:25 AM
ok snitch

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 01:31 AM
brian you got msn? i wanna talk to you about something.. i tried to pm you but i cant(i think you have to be a member for a month)

BrianH
09-27-2009, 01:44 AM
ya

megabyteme
09-27-2009, 02:00 AM
ok snitch

Webster's definition of "snitch" here (http://www.webster-dictionary.org/definition/snitch).

It is apparent that you are trying to use the word as a noun.

Noun 1. snitch - someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police.

The accurate use of the word "snitch" has to do with someone who is working with the authorities with the pretension that he/she is one of the law breakers. The informant, or "snitch" then turns on his partners in the crime and receives a lesser sentence, or is not charged by those authorities. There is also the situation where someone was initially party to the "act" and turns on his/her partners after the fact.

I certainly was not a co-conspirator in your act(s) of maliciousness.

According to your misplaced definition, anyone who witnesses a crime, or other unjust act, and then reports it, is a "snitch". Hopefully, you can see how this would be counter-productive to a civilized society.

If anything, you can call me a "concerned citizen". :01:

BrianH
09-27-2009, 02:09 AM
look it up on urban dictionary nerd

sear
09-27-2009, 02:10 AM
As for Albo well you guys can say what you want but why don't you let him deal with it? You think we're unreasonable tbh all this isn't helping him. This has nothing to do with any of you, and yes you're entitled to voice your opinion I have no problem with that but if you actually care about what happens to him then this isn't the right way of handling it.

The war in the Middle East has nothing to do with me either, nor do fox hunts in England or the fact that some people feel the need to drive Hummers but I have an opinions that I've been known to express about those things nonetheless.
You also seem to be reading things that haven't been written.No one said anything about FSC staff being unreasonable( except for BrianH and I've already called him a cawk multiple times with no apparent effect :dry:) ,it was just put forth that others might have seen the situation differently is all .

And exacting how is it not the right way of handling it? By the holding things to the light part or the something else part.
You can PM me if you feel the need to do that to elaborate .I prefer open forum but then I'm not much of a diplomat.

As evidenced by that statement.

Well like I said mate anyone can say whatever they want. I value that and appreciate it and it's the main redeeming factor of this forum.

However I was pointing out that if people actually cared about what decision we came to on Albo then it wasn't the right way of handling it. We were actually reconsidering and all the public criticism for better or worse makes it that much harder.

If you or anyone has a problem with something we've done well you can post about it in public and have a whinge or if you'd actually like something to be done about it then you could have come to me or another staffer in private and expressed your feelings about the decision we had made.

In fact not one person did that after we banned Aldo. The only one to stick up for him was Cabalo which doesn't surprise me.

And Idol this wasn't directed solely at you and I hope there's no hard feelings because I actually like you and think you're a cool guy, I just wish you or someone else had come to me first :shrugs:

And @ BrianH, still waiting for your PM on fsc, though tbh I didn't think you were man enough.

kallieb
09-27-2009, 02:15 AM
snitch?? you're calling him a snitch??? In the context of it all that's .... I'm wordless.....

I swear the doctor dropped you on your head when you were born.

Rart
09-27-2009, 02:16 AM
MBM I don't think it's worth it to spend all the effort you put into posts on BrianH. It's pretty obvious he's a member of this forum who just created an alternate to troll. You're not going to change anything about him. I think this applies to sear too, just don't bother =/. The purpose of making in alternate is to hide, he won't "man up".

BrianH
09-27-2009, 02:17 AM
not man enough to be globally banned off sites i actually use lmfao

albo just email me my msn isnt working

sear
09-27-2009, 02:20 AM
I told you I would do it no hard feelings. There's no way I'd push for a global ban for something as trivial as this. In fact I wouldn't even disable you at fsc, if it didn't seem to be what you wanted. I'm being honest about this. I'm not some little kid that global bans someone because they insulted me. In fact I think I'd only push for a global ban if they were a hacker or an invite seller so you have nothing to worry about.

megabyteme
09-27-2009, 02:28 AM
MBM I don't think it's worth it to spend all the effort you put into posts on BrianH.

I initially made posts to BrianH because he had said some things regarding a couple of people I like and respect. TBH, I have enjoyed a certain sadistic pleasure in beating up on a half-wit and a coward. Deep down, I think we all have some sort of guilty pleasure. :happy:

Thanks kallie and Rart! :)

KushBlow
09-27-2009, 02:28 AM
While I believe sear this BrianH guys only solace is the fact that you do not know who he is, so he can talk shit. Unless hes different from the rest of the kid trolls he won't admit who he is.

It usually ends with staff finding him anyway and proceeding into the following:

a) Apologies followed by wrath of staff (ban, warn, or my personal favorite - epic humiliation)

b) "I don't need x site anyway!"

c) Possible sexual pleasure inquiry by member.

So man up Brian :).

Intr4ns1t
09-27-2009, 02:33 AM
not man enough to be globally banned off sites i actually use lmfao

But man enough to cast aspersions on others behind the guise of self-protection? Including but not limited to posting other nicks of people you think you know something about. So, basically, you are saying that you're better than everyone else? Hell, I'm man enough to give out my other BT nicks, where's your bravado that you display so vigorously in your posts here?

If you think that I am so petty that I would even bother trying to global ban you, then you only prove my point that you don't know anything about me.

sear
09-27-2009, 02:35 AM
Like I said I'm not going to hunt him down, though I could, I really just can't be bothered. It would be interesting though to see if he'd man-up and live up to his words or just talk shit behind a dupe nick. I'm not really expecting anything I just think it's hard to take him seriously if he doesn't live up to his words with action.

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 02:37 AM
I don't think guys like Intr4s1t or Sear would global ban someone just because of an argument like this.

MelvinMewo and the Tit/CN crew...well that's a different story

n00bz0r
09-27-2009, 02:43 AM
I don't think guys like Intr4s1t or Sear would global ban someone just because of an argument like this.
damn right..there are better things to be done on trackers than pursue global bans for one sided flame wars and posts that bear testimony of ones maturity..

BrianH
09-27-2009, 02:43 AM
sear u unban albo and ill msg u on fsc no prob

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 02:56 AM
im already unbaned

I was unbaned about 3 hours ago

Cabalo
09-27-2009, 02:59 AM
sear u unban albo and ill msg u on fsc no prob
now keep your side of the deal.

mrnobody
09-27-2009, 03:01 AM
:lol:

BrianH
09-27-2009, 03:04 AM
thats not a deal he was already unbanned but glad to hear it

n00bz0r
09-27-2009, 03:07 AM
rofl..
ya r a big disappointment.. :slap:

BrianH
09-27-2009, 03:10 AM
not everyone is a dumb nerd like u n00bz0r

Hombre
09-27-2009, 03:10 AM
what a piece of shit user, BrianH. Grow some balls.

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 03:12 AM
i dont blame him on not wanting to show his true identity. he saw what happened to me for opening my mouth. Ofc sear and intr4s1t wont do him dirty like cfs did me, but again he doesn't know Intr4ns1t like i know Intr4ns1t so he doesnt know what to expect

IdolEyes787
09-27-2009, 03:13 AM
And Idol this wasn't directed solely at you and I hope there's no hard feelings because I actually like you and think you're a cool guy, I just wish you or someone else had come to me first :shrugs:

Never even knew about it until I saw it mentioned here. After that I looked in the two threads at FSC that had mention of it and saw what had happened but since it appeared a fait accompli it was a bit late to voice anything by then.
Sorry mostly I only look in the movie/TV and occasionally the sports sections of forums or else I get depressed .

As for my opinion of FSC and you sear nothing about that has changed I still think you're both top notch.I was only trying to stick up for Albo because I think that he's been treated less than fairly elsewhere.
That and I have a predilection to worship at the shrine of Saint Jude, the patron Saint of lost causes:yup:

n00bz0r
09-27-2009, 03:14 AM
not everyone is a dumb nerd like u n00bz0r

better off than being one without ballz..:shutup:

i dont blame him on not wanting to show his true identity. he saw what happened to me for opening my mouth. Ofc sear and intr4s1t wont do him dirty like cfs did me, but again he doesn't know Intr4ns1t like i know Intr4ns1t so he doesnt know what to expect

well..not everyone enjoys being a megalomaniac..:happy:

IdolEyes787
09-27-2009, 03:18 AM
thats not a deal he was already unbanned but glad to hear it

You only stipulated that sear unban him which he did.

He has balls I just get the feeling from the level of maturity of his posts that they haven't descended yet.

Intr4ns1t
09-27-2009, 03:19 AM

Dammit Albo, you weren't supposed to tell people about that night in Des Moines :(

n00bz0r
09-27-2009, 03:20 AM

He has balls I just get the feeling from the level of maturity of his posts that they haven't descended yet.

+1
:lol:

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 03:21 AM
not everyone enjoys being a megalomaniac..:happy:
..some can't handle it:happy:

Dammit Albo, you weren't supposed to tell people about that night in Des Moines :(lmafoo

sear
09-27-2009, 03:22 AM
Idol, you're cool mate. I just thought is bit strange that people would bitch about it without actually trying to do something about it, and you may not be a diplomat but sometimes it goes along way in actually getting things done.

As for BrianH, well like I said i wasn't expecting anything but, thanks for the laugh.

Cabalo
09-27-2009, 03:22 AM

Dammit Albo, you weren't supposed to tell people about that night in Des Moines :(
where's the fun at Des Moines? :eyebrows:

Intr4ns1t
09-27-2009, 03:24 AM

One part bowling, two parts corn meal, and 20 parts jager-bombs. It'll make any city fun :P

n00bz0r
09-27-2009, 03:26 AM

One part bowling, two parts corn meal, and 20 parts jager-bombs. It'll make any city fun :P

QFT :happy:

Cabalo
09-27-2009, 03:28 AM
Jager-bombs :sick:
we're talking about the same, jagermeister + redbull ? :sick::sick:

http://z.hubpages.com/u/73019_f260.jpg

BrianH
09-27-2009, 03:29 AM
i dun give a fuck i can say w/e i want and kids like n00bz0r are on their knees 24/7

i download my files and idc if i dont have e-balls i never cared about that e-penis shit

Intr4ns1t
09-27-2009, 03:33 AM
i dun give a fuck i can say w/e i want and kids like n00bz0r are on their knees 24/7

i download my files and idc if i dont have e-balls i never cared about that e-penis shit

But see, it's not about e-penis, it's about honesty. You sit there and hide behind a nick because you fear an imagined conspiracy against you should you just man up and be who you actually are. A lie of omission is a lie none the less.

n00bz0r
09-27-2009, 03:35 AM
dont flatter yourself..:noes:

:idunno:
was pretty obvious till ya went out of the way to imply that, only to phail in an epic way later.

sear
09-27-2009, 03:38 AM

Look bud don't worry about it. I can actually understand why you wouldn't want to. If I were in your position I probably wouldn't either, though I've only ever had one nick and I actually take responsibility for what I say.

Anyway lets put this behind us, shake e-hands and go our separate ways. If you really want your account at fsc to be pruned just don't log on and the next time we do a manual cleanup it will be disabled though that probably won't be for at least a year maybe more. Your other option would be to pm any staffer and just say look I don't use the account I'd like it disabled or you can make up any old excuse, RL, whatever and any of us will be more than happy to disable it for you, and you could even have it back in the future that way if you came to us and asked to be re-enabled.

Anyway I'm done with this, take it easy o/

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 03:38 AM
One part bowling, two parts corn meal, and 20 parts jager-bombs. It'll make any city fun :Pnah you got it all wrong.. i think you were too drunk to remember

We downed two bottles of Hennesy.. went out to look for bitches.. got caught up in an argument with a fat bitch.. 20 minutes later we ended up breaking every car mirror for two blocks in a row.. the best part of the night was getting out on bail from the county prison (i forgot what we went in for)

Intr4ns1t
09-27-2009, 03:40 AM
One part bowling, two parts corn meal, and 20 parts jager-bombs. It'll make any city fun :Pnah you got it all wrong.. i think you were too drunk to remember

We downed two bottles of Hennesy.. went out to look for bitches.. got caught up in an argument with a fat bitch.. 20 minutes later we ended up breaking every car mirror for two blocks in a row.. the best part of the night was getting out on bail from the county prison (i forgot what we went in for)

Then where the hell was I bowling? :wacko:

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 03:41 AM
nah you got it all wrong.. i think you were too drunk to remember

Then where the hell was I bowling? :wacko:I think you were hallucinating... or maybe you were tossing coins at people and thought you were bowling.. we were fukin drunk dude, anything was possible

Cabalo
09-27-2009, 03:43 AM
Then where the hell was I bowling? :wacko:I think you were hallucinating... or maybe you were tossing coins at people and thought you were bowling.. we were fukin drunk dude, anything was possible
even dancing with men ? :blink:

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 03:46 AM
you need to be drunk for that??

IdolEyes787
09-27-2009, 03:47 AM

Sadly this is Albo's idea of a perfect evening.

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 03:50 AM
no not a perfect evening.. a crazy evening

pefect evening i'd consider... plotting on a bank for months and ending up robbing it one night and coming out with 200$+ without getting caught

whatcha think?

Intr4ns1t
09-27-2009, 03:52 AM

There's a difference? :whistling

IdolEyes787
09-27-2009, 04:05 AM

pefect evening i'd consider... plotting on a bank for months and ending up robbing it one night and coming out with 200$+ without getting caught

whatcha think?

I don't know $200 dollars is a lot of money, don't go hoping for anything ridiculous .

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 04:10 AM
lol i meant to say 200K..

what would you guys do with 200k

ill tell you what i'd do

1. 100'000$ on a S6.3 Amg package Benz
2. 3000$ on a watch +1000$ on a ring
3.I'll keep the rest and save it for later on...in case a better benz comes out

Intr4ns1t
09-27-2009, 04:12 AM
lol i meant to say 200K..

ill tell you what i'd do

1. 100'000$ on a S6.3 Amg package Benz
2. 3000$ on a watch +1000$ on a ring
3.I'll keep the rest and save it for later on...in case a better benz comes out

I would type cawk 200 times if I had 200K

Funkin'
09-27-2009, 04:15 AM

I guess I had you pegged all wrong then. Considering you sat here and talked shit about sear and the FSC site/tracker in general, but then you punked out when sear gave you the option to pm him so you can disable your account for you. The account at a site you seem to dislike so much. I thought you were one of those "trophy holders".

Glad I was wrong about you...

IdolEyes787
09-27-2009, 04:20 AM
l

Easy. 200,000 Snickers bars.

BrianH
09-27-2009, 04:20 AM
ok that was only to get albo unbanned

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 04:22 AM
Easy. 200,000 Snickers bars.
And sell them again for profit?

IdolEyes787
09-27-2009, 04:22 AM
That would be stupid.

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 04:23 AM
exactly.. that's what i wanted to hear

Intr4ns1t.. We should start charging a dollar everytime the word cawk is used. We'll make good business

Let's give discounts as well.. Use it 3 times in less than a min and you'll get 1$ discount

Alright enough spaming.. Ill leave you guys to discuss the problems of the BT in today's era.

behave..mwaaa

KushBlow
09-27-2009, 04:50 AM
/me wonders if members of this thread (especially those discussing partying experiences) are handsome

Pics tbh. :D

n00bz0r
09-27-2009, 05:03 AM
/me wonders if members of this thread (especially those discussing partying experiences) are handsome

Pics tbh. :D

be careful what ya wish for..
http://bp2.blogger.com/_moNNTtHr1tI/SGV1OHT3q3I/AAAAAAAAAAc/3TtRLTUDrSs/s320/handsome%2Bgay%2Bblack%2Bmen2.jpg

sez
09-27-2009, 05:09 AM
Well, the thing is, as was brought up in another thread, those of us who have experience are supposed to lead by example, so my example is disclosure. I do value whatever reputation I have managed to garner to this point, and as I have a fan making every effort to make me into something I'm not, I feel it the only responsible recourse. He's working under a false assumption so it's my belief that I should enlighten him.

I also bought that romeyroam story as it came wrapped together with alot other believable squizzle.However,in the past couple of weeks i've learnt alot about you that passing judgement over what some stranger said doesn't feel like the right thing to do anymore.

either way bro.. who gives a fuck if they deny it or not. I bet if he accepted it, everyone would badmouth and turn his back on him. One thing i realized about bt users, is that they look for the smallest excuse to turn their back on you

Im a victim of this myself

Edit: and yea, the best definition for CN is: "a hot steam of corruption" (and that's not based at all on the fact that their staffers are ex traders)

perhaps to draw a parallel on this trader/anti-trader ish.

Audiophiles who talk of how awful compressed music is, are listening with their eyes. They couldn't differentiate a 320kbps AAC file from a CD in a blind listening test to save their lives. And if they can hear 256kbps, they're straining to hear artifacts, playing the most vulnerable passages over and over to identify problems when they should be listening to music.
and thats not in any way aimed at flac junkies though its a waste of disk space collecting rap and pop in lossless.

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 05:18 AM

Pics tbh. :DIdk about handsome but im gonna show u my gangsta pic:cool:
http://i37.tinypic.com/2gy38l1.jpg
Don't fukzz wit me son:gunsmilie

And here goes my party pic..(this is me and two of my cousins and a couple of their friends)

my little cousin below me. and my other cousin with the black tanktop. Im the one with the beer with my arm around his neck)

We should turn this into a picture flashing thread

http://i34.tinypic.com/14awt3n.jpg

iLOVENZB
09-27-2009, 07:35 AM

Pics tbh. :DIdk about handsome but im gonna show u my gangsta pic:cool:
http://i37.tinypic.com/2gy38l1.jpg
Don't fukzz wit me son:gunsmilie

And here goes my party pic..(this is me and two of my cousins and a couple of their friends)

my little cousin below me. and my other cousin with the black tanktop. Im the one with the beer with my arm around his neck)

We should turn this into a picture flashing thread

http://i34.tinypic.com/14awt3n.jpg

It's pretty obvious you use P2P now :P

Can I have your address too? :whistling

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 07:56 AM
yea Bronx,New york.. are sure you wanna know more. I don't think the ful address would be useful to you anyway. you'd be too afraid to come around where i live.

Whats up with a thread dedicated to showing pics.. im curious to know what most of the everyday people I talk to look like. for exampole im very curious to know what benchez looks like, chalice, idoleyes. I've alreayd seen detale's face and Skizo's.. cool guys indeed

should we open one or what

iLOVENZB
09-27-2009, 09:22 AM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-what-do-you-look-like-albo-da-kid--369995

KushBlow
09-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Nice one albo :happy:.

I0wnYou
09-27-2009, 11:31 PM
yeah i think trading is bad, it never was good and it never will be, u never know who is the person on the other side, i always was against trading i just dont get people that cant put some effort in doing something but want to get everything in a very easy way, but i guess thats how the world works, there are honest people who works hard for things and lazy people

Bad-Day
09-27-2009, 11:38 PM
yea Bronx,New york.. are sure you wanna know more. I don't think the ful address would be useful to you anyway. you'd be too afraid to come around where i live.

Whats up with a thread dedicated to showing pics.. im curious to know what most of the everyday people I talk to look like. for exampole im very curious to know what benchez looks like, chalice, idoleyes. I've alreayd seen detale's face and Skizo's.. cool guys indeed

Whos the poor guy in the pic albo ??? Seriously... someone who stole your lunch money ? Is this your reveange ?

An Albanian living in the Bronx llllllllllllllollllllllll

Albo Da Kid
09-28-2009, 12:18 AM
An Albanian living in the Bronx llllllllllllllollllllllll
Does that surprise you? half of the Bronx is filled with Albanians

and yea thats a real pic of me but that bully bit was hilarious lmafo

Bad-Day
09-28-2009, 12:28 AM
Interesting... albo....... i could say so many things....

Still i don´t beleive... that it is you, in the pic...

Albo Da Kid
09-28-2009, 12:48 AM
its really me.. I've shown pictures in cfs before in one of the picture threads that they have.. most of the members there know what i look like and i know what most of them look like

(if the situation got to the point where I'd have to look for them in RL, i'd know where to find them;))

megabyteme
09-28-2009, 02:18 AM
You all have nice hairlines. I'm jealous! :lol:

Albo Da Kid
09-28-2009, 02:31 AM
thanks man

in a few years i'll look like my old man though lol. he suffers from hair loss as well but i don't mind at all. Now and days a person's looks don't even matter. It's what's in their brain and heart that matter's the most.

When a person reaches a certain stage of their life, physical appearance is the last thing that will be useful to them. I picture myself in my 50's with a happy family, 2 or 3 loyal and good friends, a quiet life and that's about it. What need would we all have in our physical appearance by that time?? It's not the looks that get you the friends, good life etc... it's your personality

afraid to say?

I0wnYou
09-28-2009, 03:03 AM
thanks man

in a few years i'll look like my old man though lol. he suffers from hair loss as well but i don't mind at all. Now and days a person's looks don't even matter. It's what's in their brain and heart that matter's the most.

When a person reaches a certain stage of their life, physical appearance is the last thing that will be useful to them. I picture myself in my 50's with a happy family, 2 or 3 loyal and good friends, a quiet life and that's about it. What need would we all have in our physical appearance by that time?? It's not the looks that get you the friends, good life etc... it's your personality

afraid to say?

Well in your 50's you wont care much if your hair is grey, and how many wrinkles you have, but the looks help you alot, with your personality you can make some really close friends, keep people around you, but at the beggining you also need the looks to kinda make some friends. While waiting on a bus would you start talking to some hunchbacked girl ? I dont know but im sure some good looking girl would get your attention... depends on her personality tho if u would like her as a friend

megabyteme
09-28-2009, 03:05 AM
thanks man

afraid to say?

As for the first paragraph, I wish you were right. Media messages are very strong and they are telling kids (and adults) that aging is horrible and that we should buy all kinds of products and get surgeries to avoid aging. Look at all the "celebs" and wanna-be's who have stretched skin and awful nose jobs. Look at television's portrayal of the "happy family"- new luxury cars, expensive clothes, health and beauty products...on and on... If anything, appearance and monetary "success" outweigh all of the truly important things you mention in the second paragraph.

And, as for the second, I hope that more people will look to family, friends, and quiet life as a measure of success in life.

Very nice, thoughtful post, Albo! :happy: However, I am still jealous of your hairline.

iLOVENZB
09-28-2009, 11:07 AM
Just a reminder: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-what-do-you-look-like-albo-da-kid--369995#post3298058 :P

oxxo
09-30-2009, 04:54 PM
(offensive words removed)
(edit) Just seen you picture and I'm affraid for my life. So I'm just gonna say...
Nice thread Albo. :)