PDA

View Full Version : CAM TS DVD Sources?

x34
09-18-2009, 02:26 PM
Im looking for a torrent site or any kind of site too dl russian or any other type of silvers. I wanna dl forging cams or ts dvds so i can convert them and sync them up with english audio something like grps stg ect ect do. I cant seem to find a proper place to get the dvd sources. I wanna put my encoding skills to good use. Can anyone help me out? point me in the right direction.

Polarbear
09-18-2009, 02:32 PM
...I wanna put my encoding skills to good use...

by encoding lowest quality sources? Great!

Duckater
09-18-2009, 02:39 PM
Try google m8 can get info on search for russian torrent sites.
But if you did search in forums here you prob find enough info as well :)

x34
09-19-2009, 06:13 PM
...I wanna put my encoding skills to good use...

by encoding lowest quality sources? Great!No i dont really watch cams myself iike encoding and messing about out with video so just lookin at were i would get some sources to mess about with.

Cheers iv been searching google n all but cant really find a proper place that would have dvd silvers and all dat, ah no worries i was just interested in messin about passin time.

N

sez
09-19-2009, 07:01 PM
N as in N or :P
Anyways there is a russian site where elektri4ka pres their stuff.Only problem is that its super l33+ (hard to get in for that matter) invites are not only not available but the site is closed for new sign ups(last I checked i.e).So thats that.

Russia though isn't the only place to obtain silvers.Spain is getting in on the TS band wagon with PreSpain
Harry Potter y el misterio del principe [TS-HQ][Line][PRESPAIN][Xvid][Spanish]
Transformers 2 [PreSpain][TS- SCREENER][Xvid][Spanish]
just to mention a few and am more than certain they pre their stuff at http://spatorrent.com
If you are really upto it though,you'll be able to find other places like e.g where the german groups pre their stuff.Though as far as I know,most people depend on their DDL sites.

b3owulf
09-20-2009, 07:52 AM
Anyways there is a russian site where elektri4ka pres their stuff.Only problem is that its super l33+ (hard to get in for that matter) invites are not only not available but the site is closed for new sign ups(last I checked i.e).So thats that.

Russia though isn't the only place to obtain silvers.Spain is getting in on the TS band wagon with PreSpain
just to mention a few and am more than certain they pre their stuff at http://spatorrent.com
If you are really upto it though,you'll be able to find other places like e.g where the german groups pre their stuff.Though as far as I know,most people depend on their DDL sites.
I got banned form UnionGang aka ELEKTRI4KA just for calling admins illiteral at other forum because they made 3 or 4 mistakes in 2 line mass PM :lol: The admins of lots of russian BT sites are really inadequate when they see opinion that differs from their, so be silent there LOL

One more thing - ELEKTRI4KA releases are reuploaded to lot of places (torrents.ru, LM, Torrent.LT) after 15 mins everyone got the file, so UnionGang is only good for enlarging e-p3n!s IMHO

The_Martinator
09-20-2009, 10:20 AM

I got banned form UnionGang aka ELEKTRI4KA just for calling admins illiteral at other forum because they made 3 or 4 mistakes in 2 line mass PM :lol: The admins of lots of russian BT sites are really inadequate when they see opinion that differs from their, so be silent there LOL

One more thing - ELEKTRI4KA releases are reuploaded to lot of places (torrents.ru, LM, Torrent.LT) after 15 mins everyone got the file, so UnionGang is only good for enlarging e-p3n!s IMHO

Can I haz it? :lol:

b3owulf
09-21-2009, 04:19 AM
Of course you can! Just pay 10$ and acc is yours. It's not a joke, now this tracker i p2l, the only way to sign-up is to pay s small "donation". In fact, admins are invite sellers. They have huge and annoying text ad promoting invite seling service. And I don't believe them that it's just an ad and they have no connections with that service LOL

The_Martinator
09-21-2009, 04:37 AM
Of course you can! Just pay 10$ and acc is yours. It's not a joke, now this tracker i p2l, the only way to sign-up is to pay s small "donation". In fact, admins are invite sellers. They have huge and annoying text ad promoting invite seling service. And I don't believe them that it's just an ad and they have no connections with that service LOL

Lol. This might interest Cabalo...