PDA

View Full Version : my torrent sites http://heavens-above.biz.....http://d-mworld.info

Dawn-6
09-18-2009, 08:52 PM
hi all, well ive been around the torrent community for a few years now n got 2 sites up, 1 is called http://heavens-above.biz
which has got everything you need really, it has also got alot off good members n it's very friendly with very good relaxed rules apps, games, music albums, sport, tv shows and much much more at high speeds with seedboxes, we also offer help when a member needs it ,not many sites help theses days but we do n we like to get to no our members n help anyway we can

we have just opend up a music site only been open few days now n doin well so far, also with seedboxes fun n freindly place its called http://d-mworld.info its all music

so why dont you come check us out even if its just for a friendly chat a bit off fun all welcome :D

cinephilia
09-19-2009, 12:07 AM
/ignore

sez
09-19-2009, 04:59 AM
You people are mean :lol:

AddOn
09-19-2009, 05:03 AM
good to know.

Albo Da Kid
09-19-2009, 05:07 AM
OP if you answer this questions right I'll sign up...

"Why in the world would you go and open another tracker when there's hundreds of them out there already..Do you just like the feeling of failing..Are you looking to make some money...Do you think your tracker is going to blow the other trackers out of proportion...Are you power hungry and think one day you will be "that guy" that controls hundreds of people??"

Or do you just have a lot of time in your hands?

let us hear your opinion

cinephilia
09-19-2009, 05:15 AM
great layout tho :wub:

pLugiN
09-19-2009, 05:20 AM
/me hides

Duckater
09-19-2009, 07:55 AM

"Why in the world would you go and open another tracker when there's hundreds of them out there already..Do you just like the feeling of failing..Are you looking to make some money...Do you think your tracker is going to blow the other trackers out of proportion...Are you power hungry and think one day you will be "that guy" that controls hundreds of people??"

let us hear your opinion

Which of the travkers listed are on about ?

Dawn-6
09-19-2009, 08:05 AM
i opened another tracker because i like wot i do, we wont fail thats a fact , no we are not there to make mooney, we are there to help ppl n so ppl have got somewhere to go to,
even if its for just a chat with otheres, nope im not power mad i just a very helpfull person who likes doin wot she does there is nothing wrong in that,n if my sites go down they go straight bk up cos im a fighter , you come on my site heavens for a few days we dont nag ppl for money like some places do ,if they want to donate thats there choice not ours, thing is im sure you like doin wot you do in forums n helping ppl ,nah im not out to control people wot so ever,we all work as a team n we all get along n great friends :) i like doing wot i do n help ppl the way we do :)

thankyou cinephilia

Albo Da Kid you can try n knock me down n say wot ever but thats your choice at the end off the day i like wot i do n i will carry on doin wot im doing cos i enjoy it n i enjoy meeting so many ppl that come from so many diffarant places :) Dont Knock Untill You Have Tryed it

sez
09-19-2009, 05:11 PM
i opened another tracker because i like wot i do, we wont fail thats a fact , no we are not there to make mooney, we are there to help ppl n so ppl have got somewhere to go to,
even if its for just a chat with otheres, nope im not power mad i just a very helpfull person who likes doin wot she does there is nothing wrong in that,n if my sites go down they go straight bk up cos im a fighter , you come on my site heavens for a few days we dont nag ppl for money like some places do ,if they want to donate thats there choice not ours, thing is im sure you like doin wot you do in forums n helping ppl ,nah im not out to control people wot so ever,we all work as a team n we all get along n great friends :) i like doing wot i do n help ppl the way we do :)

thankyou cinephilia

Albo Da Kid you can try n knock me down n say wot ever but thats your choice at the end off the day i like wot i do n i will carry on doin wot im doing cos i enjoy it n i enjoy meeting so many ppl that come from so many diffarant places :) Dont Knock Untill You Have Tryed it

word!:cool:, ignore albo(it must be the weed or the E ;) ) good luck with your sites though :)

let us hear your opinion

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4770/ygs001.jpg
by a girl :lol:

Dawn-6
09-19-2009, 06:59 PM
hiya sez thankyou for your kind comment :)

Albo Da Kid
09-20-2009, 07:56 AM
I hope you know that he's just fuking with you. no luck in the world is going to make your tracker successful

I'm just trying to talk some sense into you so you know what to expect.. don't get offended

Duckater
09-20-2009, 11:25 AM
I hope you know that he's just fuking with you. no luck in the world is going to make your tracker successful

I'm just trying to talk some sense into you so you know what to expect.. don't get offended

Oh dear albo you gonna get pwnd again by Dawn:P
Some one who has run tracker for 2 yrs and kept going after issues aint gonna let some one like you get away with that :P

Dawn-6
09-20-2009, 12:18 PM
:lol: well albo you can say wot you like, funny its been up for some time doin very well yeah we have had some issues just like any other tracker but its still there n going strong with alot off good members :lol: no matta wot you say it aint gonna change my mind on wot i do cos i love every minit off wot i do with my sites n oh n my tracker is successful n getting stronger day by day so you can think wot you like n say wot you like cos it will never change my mind cos i love it simple
im not offended by anything you say like i said in last post DONT KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRIED IT :lol:

but thankyou anyway Albo

lisabritpop
09-20-2009, 12:27 PM

nice answer & nice tracker :) keep up the good work !

Duckater
09-20-2009, 12:44 PM

Well said both of you:)
Some people think if sites have not got a lot members that use these forums or site aint rated here the site aint gonna go any where.
Well to all those disalusioned people I can tell you that there are a lot of good trackersnever mentioned here :)
So maybe have a look around and find some of them and learn about the torrent scene out side of fst and maybe you will then come to realise what torrenting is out side of trackers here :)

Dawn-6
09-20-2009, 12:53 PM

Thankyou lisabritpop for your kind comment :)

n00bz0r
09-20-2009, 01:15 PM
All the best Dawn-6..:thumbsup:
/me hopes it they do well.. ;)

Dawn-6
09-20-2009, 01:28 PM
Thing is ppl will say well its just like all the other torrent site, n yeah i agree they all look alike, but have you gone on a site n spent some time there lookin around talkin in there shoutboxes getting to no ppl from all over the world ? cos its not just about torrents . myself n staff will sit there n help ppl that are haveing problems with there speed we will do remote n get them connetable sometimes it takes awhile due to there ports being blocked but we do it, ppl come on site n will asks to be an uploader. we will train them not alot off sites theses day will help n train there members , but we do we take time out to do wot we can n to help members with any problems that they have n its great just to sit there n talk with them n have some fun in the shoutbox like i said its not all about torrents you come on my site n ask any off my members wot its really like on heavens before you judge it :)

All the best Dawn-6..:thumbsup:
/me hopes it they do well.. ;)

Thankyou n00bz0r:)

sez
09-20-2009, 03:10 PM
Thing is ppl will say well its just like all the other torrent site, n yeah i agree they all look alike, but have you gone on a site n spent some time there lookin around talkin in there shoutboxes getting to no ppl from all over the world ? cos its not just about torrents . myself n staff will sit there n help ppl that are haveing problems with there speed we will do remote n get them connetable sometimes it takes awhile due to there ports being blocked but we do it, ppl come on site n will asks to be an uploader. we will train them not alot off sites theses day will help n train there members , but we do we take time out to do wot we can n to help members with any problems that they have n its great just to sit there n talk with them n have some fun in the shoutbox like i said its not all about torrents you come on my site n ask any off my members wot its really like on heavens before you judge it :)

You gonna make a great mom someday and I do mean that :thumbsup:

Albo is disturbed(he worships genitals)so like I said just ignore him and his negativity :)

Duckater
09-20-2009, 03:17 PM

You gonna make a great mom someday and I do mean that :thumbsup:

Albo is disturbed(he worships genitals)so like I said just ignore him and his negativity :)

Sez you trying to say Dawn aint a great mom now :lol:

I know what ya mean tho m8, Dawn is great really I known her for a few yrs always been straight and honest :)

Dawn-6
09-20-2009, 03:31 PM
:lol: aww thankyou sez n thankyou Duckater

Albo Da Kid
09-20-2009, 07:12 PM
ohhh. down's a girl? no wonder she's falling for all this artificial niceness.. girls have always been easy to get gassed up

Dawn, out of all these members wishing you good luck, how many have actually joined so far??

Duckater
09-20-2009, 07:47 PM

First of all you say that luck aint gonna help her tracker, your right it all about the hard work and effort that Dawn puts in that makes her trackers work

ohhh. down's a girl? no wonder she's falling for all this artificial niceness.. girls have always been easy to get gassed up

Dawn, out of all these members wishing you good luck, how many have actually joined so far??

Then you ask how many have of them have joined up, as said above not luck and them wishing Dawn luck is just good manners not mean they want another tracker.
Have you joined up and seen how it is run to make comments implying that she will fail, as if not you know nothing about the trackers she runs and there for will have no idea how well Dawns main tracker is supported or how good the community is there and being succesful on those grounds how can you imply it will fail.

You need to get ya head out ya ass and look at things before you make comments like above as they are so way out :lol:

Albo Da Kid
09-20-2009, 08:08 PM

First of all you say that luck aint gonna help her tracker, your right it all about the hard work and effort that Dawn puts in that makes her trackers work

...how can you imply it will fail.

It's not hard to predict how far a new tracker is going to last now and days. Especially now that there's 200+ out there

However, I observe the simple things first.. The professionalism of the sysop, intelligence, (vocabulary helps also) and then I predict the success of the tracker..

Down lacks all of those.. If her tracker does make it, it's going to be one of those trackers filled with corny individuals...almost like the BlackRabbit userbase

But please try and prove me wrong Down

And as far as the support goes, why don't you guys join in and help her start??

Duckater
09-20-2009, 08:14 PM
It's not hard to predict how far a new tracker is going to last now and days. Especially now that there's 200+ out there

However, I observe the simple things first.. The professionalism of the sysop, intelligence, (vocabulary helps also) and then I predict the success of the tracker..

Down lacks all of those.. If her tracker does make it, it's going to be one of those trackers filled with corny individuals...almost like the BlackRabbit userbase

But please try and prove me wrong Down

And as far as the support goes, why don't you guys join in and help her start??

I have known Dawn for 5 yrs Albo and your comments really are insulting and far from the truth.
Now if you want a battle of insults fine as Dawn can do that as well as run a tracker you already been labled as being pwnd by her which I am guessing has got your back up and why you are now being insulting but I can assure you being pwnd when she is trying will be a lot worse than being labled pwnd by another member here.

Why don't I join in and help her out, you cleary know nothing in the slightest about a thread on where you are now just trying to protect ya ass after getting pwnd and making it even worse for yourself.
Your posts in this thread are so full of :shit: i bet the admins can make a fortune out of it from farmers to spread across their fields :P

Albo Da Kid
09-20-2009, 08:18 PM
what the fuck are you talking about being pawned or not being pawned...im just letting her now that she's on the wrong track. I've seen thousands of these guys coming and goin and 90% of them all failed and invested a good amount of their time and money only to remain with their dicks in their hand at the end

The funny thing is that they all believed they had what it took to run a tracker...

Dawn quit while you're ahead and go enjoy your social life...You'll thank me later

sez
09-20-2009, 08:30 PM
what the fuck are you talking about being pawned or not being pawned...im just letting her now that she's on the wrong track. I've seen thousands of these guys coming and goin and 90% of them all failed and invested a good amount of their time and money only to remain with their dicks in their hand at the end

The funny thing is that they all believed they had what it took to run a tracker...

Dawn quit while you're ahead and go enjoy your social life...You'll thank me later

forgot to mention that he is also a pole dancer/male stripper.So keep on ignoring him,he is usually like when tips aren't forthcoming ;)
http://www.leo-leopatra.com/MyImages/leonid26.JPG
http://www.leo-leopatra.com/MyImages/leonid35.JPG
http://www.leo-leopatra.com/MyImages/leonid%20the%20magnificent%202007%201.JPG
http://www.leo-leopatra.com/MyImages/Leonid%20the%20Magnificent%20vegas2.JPG
http://www.leo-leopatra.com/MyImages/Leonid%20the%20Magnificent%20%20new%20york3.JPG
http://www.leo-leopatra.com/MyImages/Leonid%20tallin1%20001.JPG
http://www.leo-leopatra.com/MyImages/leonid36.JPG
http://www.leo-leopatra.com/MyImages/leonid%20the%20magnificent%20lv1.JPG
http://www.leo-leopatra.com/MyImages/Leonid%20New%20York3.JPG
http://www.leo-leopatra.com/MyImages/Leonid%20New%20York5.JPG
http://www.leo-leopatra.com/MyImages/Leonid%20the%20Magnificent%20hard%20rock2.JPG
http://www.leo-leopatra.com/MyImages/leonid%20the%20magnificent%202007%2014.JPG
http://www.leo-leopatra.com/MyImages/Leonid%20the%20magnificent%20ekat%208.JPG
what's with the cows :lol:

Duckater
09-20-2009, 08:32 PM
Albo Da Kid a tracker that has been running for a few yrs aint on the wrong track for its members so where the hell do you get off telling some one to quiet while they are ahead.
It is Dawns hobby and if she is enjoying it and members there are happy (trust me I am one of them) so why keep telling her she will fail?
I do agree with you tho about the number of people who come and go with in a few months, it the one thing you have made sense on in this thread :) Now if you had joined the tracker taken a few minutes of your time there you would be able see you are talking :shit: yes it aint going to be an 0sec 1337 site but that is not what Dawn is trageting. She has marketed and built up the site the way she wants it and a lot of the members like it that way. Just becouse you think a trackre should be way you think it should be DOES not mean it will FAIL.

I am quiet sure if you joined Gti you would probably say the same things yet it been going 2 1/2 yrs it does well on the things we targeted it to due to marketing for the right things.

So i suggest before you make comments about people and trackers you check them out see what they are aiming for and then comment if you think they will or will not reach there goals.
Dawn hass reached her goals for heavens-above so your comments are totally wrong :)

Albo Da Kid
09-20-2009, 08:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m34xyw8E-Qs

Baby are you down down down dowwwnnn..."Tonight is the night to let it go".....Even Jay Sean said it... Down-6, listen to the lyrics hun..

Damn i looks good on those pics Sez.. I had no Idea you saw these... What's your username at that forum I posted them in?

Duckater, Im sorry i hurt your feelings.. i had no idea you guys were close like that.. im gonna join just to see what you're talking about. I hope you didn't sugar-coat anything

Oh, since you care about Down so much..Why don't you help her out and put out a review of the tracker so we can get an idea of what it's about

Duckater
09-20-2009, 08:38 PM

Baby are you down down down dowwwnnn..."Tonight is the night to let it go".....Even Jay Sean said it... Down-6, listen to the lyrics hun..

Damn i looks good on those pics Sez.. I had no Idea you saw these... What's your username at that forum I posted them in?

Duckater, Im sorry i hurt your feelings.. i had no idea you guys were close like that

My feelings ain't hurt in slightest m8 just so many people on here, like you, who judge sites and comment on them with out even have the manners to check them out first, your comments have been rude and totally un founded.
A person who has had a site in excess of 2 yrs and manages to keep going thru good and bad times is not going to fail is not wasting their time when could be out socializing like you have said.

But hey you seem to think that you are always right well time for a reality check you are so far wide of the mark with your comments you are a 5 hour bus ride away from the truth :)

Albo Da Kid
09-20-2009, 08:42 PM

What that lot ment mean?
Not able to prove your points as know full well you have lost and know not able say sorry miss judged your site:?:
wow you're fukin slow

krissie
09-20-2009, 08:43 PM
there both great sites nice lay out friendly helpful staff and great members, speeds r great and u get a vast range of torrents . don't knock it till u been there

Albo Da Kid
09-20-2009, 08:46 PM
lol i like the "don't knock it till u been there" phrase.. Do you guys use this a lot there??...classic line

ps..duckater stop editing your posts and adding paragraphs.. i dont got time to answer bullshit remarks.. I couldn't give a fuk less about this site let alone waste time arguing how efficient it is..

you should really make a review of it though

krissie
09-20-2009, 08:49 PM
well maybe u should join it instead of dissing it and see for yourself lol

Duckater
09-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Oh dear poor Albo now getting knocked about by anothre lass :lol: :w00t: :lol:
I am quiet sure Albo should go and check out heavans and find out what it is about :)
But hey he thinks he knows it all about all trackers and is too important to even go a check it out but thinks he is good enough to say it will fail.
Sorry albo but you are on such a bad losing streak in this thread I would give up now before the hole get so deep you cannot even see the top of it :lol:

Albo Da Kid
09-20-2009, 08:52 PM
i would but i think a review of it would me more convinient. i usually spend time looking at the forums when joining a tracker and end up wasting a lot of time

a review would give us all a better overview of the tracker.. that way if people like what they see9including me) they will join right after

dont you think so?

Edit: lol..duckater..you and your loosing streak argument.. what are you 5 years old? I don't think you've been here long enough to understand the intentions of my posts.. im past the stage of being right or wrong by now

Duckater
09-20-2009, 08:54 PM
Why you trying to change the subject and in a way backing down?
Yes a review is a good idea but surely all the knocking of some where you have no idea about was totally uncalled for and in this case has made you look a total dumb ass to a lot of people :)

Albo Da Kid
09-20-2009, 08:57 PM
Im not backing down.. I said what I had to say about the tracker.. Noiw it's your time to prove me wrong.. You'd be the one backing down f you didn't post the review

HMthePM
09-20-2009, 08:59 PM
Wow. why all the hostility man. If someone wanna run a tracker, let em do it. They ain't gonna blame you if it fails or kiss you if it succeeds . If you don't like it, don't bookmark it.

sunny69
09-20-2009, 08:59 PM
wow, thank you for the site addy peeps, heavens above is gr8, seems friendly n everything n has the latest torrents, n not so bright a lay out too so i wont get migraine hehe so yes im well happy with site, thank you.
also, how come you lot r payin any attention to the butt muncher thats just sayin silly things for attention, leave him to get on with it as no doubt hes a mininova fan, or some XXX site fan, either way a nobody so let him go on n on, bottom line remains that the sites r there n they have been for few years n will be for more years to come so not sum flash site that comes n goes in a week.
thank you for the warm welcome wen i got there dawn, gud stuff keep it up ;)

ps. can you not invite any hostile people to heavens please, leave albo here that way we can have a polite helpful site.
just pointin out is all peeps.
thank you agen

Duckater
09-20-2009, 09:03 PM
The tracker is successful already m8 so how can I be backing down?
All you have done, untill mentioning a review, is try and trash a tracker you know nothing about and for no reason.
Now that some one has posted and proved you are just being an ass in this thread when clearly was no need you have changed your tone.
I will ask Dawn if she can do a short review of the site with some screen shots either way the tracker is how the members there like it and run well.
I am not saying you will like it m8 but I am saying it is not going to fail like you kept trying to say it would.

Albo Da Kid
09-20-2009, 09:08 PM
leave him to get on with it as no doubt hes a mininova fan, or some XXX site fan, either way a nobody so let him go on n on,

oh ahahah... That statement right there shows you what kind of idiots this site's made up of.

You guys need serious help.. I can direct you to some old friends of mine. U should even consider merging your trackers together... Ask about BlackRabbit's sysop, and tell him that Albo sent ya..

No No duckater, dont ask Down to do the review.. i want you to do it.. I want to see it from you and it would help if you even wrote a few short paragraphs about the forums section, irc, tracker section etc...

Duckater
09-20-2009, 09:12 PM
Got nothing to prove albo the site is doing great and been running for a long time, I have proved to you with that statement a lone that the site aint gonna fail straight away like you claimed.
It is still for you to prove the site is going to fail like you keep claiming, oh what a shame you gonna fail on that :)
Must admit albo I thought you would be able put up some better arguements than you have about the site.

sez
09-20-2009, 09:15 PM
You can click on his nick,go to his profile page then under user lists you'll see an option to add him to your ignore list.Click on it and he'll be as good as banned for y'all ;)

sunny69
09-20-2009, 09:16 PM
if ur referin to me then ok, but i joined from here same as alot more r doin rite now asbo. why dont u just go climb under ya rock n stop buggin people, sites cud do without your kind, go be with ur gud friend blackrabbit. just dont get why your motuhin off, unless your from a site thats gone down the pan unless it was ur site that went down the pan lol, either way just go bug sumone else.

Albo Da Kid
09-20-2009, 09:18 PM
I have proved to you with that statement a lone that the site aint gonna fail straight away like you claimed.

How did you prove that.. Just because it's been running for two years doesn't mean that it couldn't fail tom.. What if riaa shut it down.. what if their members just decided to leave

or what if Down resigned out of nowhere because she wants to focus more on her social life??

I think you're a coward.. You're either lazy to post the review or you're scared that the review is going to suck

Either way you're a loser in my eyes.. i said what I had to say but in my eyes Im still right because you havent showed me anything to make me think otherwise.. A review would do it but you keep fronting on me

its been almost an hour and still no response.. ill check back a few hours later

Duckater
09-20-2009, 09:42 PM
I have proved to you with that statement a lone that the site aint gonna fail straight away like you claimed.

How did you prove that.. Just because it's been running for two years doesn't mean that it couldn't fail tom.. What if riaa shut it down.. what if their members just decided to leave

or what if Down resigned out of nowhere because she wants to focus more on her social life??

I think you're a coward.. You're either lazy to post the review or you're scared that the review is going to suck

Either way you're a loser in my eyes.. i said what I had to say but in my eyes Im still right because you havent showed me anything to make me think otherwise.. A review would do it but you keep fronting on me

Yes it could close down for a lot of reasons that does not mean it has failed, all sites could fail becouse of any of those reasons but does that mean it has failed, say FTN,scc or Sct closed for one of those reasons does that mean they had failed? I don't think any one will say they had failed.
Dawn has achieved a lot with her site and one thing she has gained from it is a lot of good friends so if it does close down for any reason it will not have failed to her as she has made good friends and had some great times.

I have asked Dawn to do a review as I am not staff on heavans-above so not my place to do so.

I do not care in the slightest what your views of me are m8, you have been dissing a site you know nothing about with no grounds and any site you do that too you got to expect some one to front you. If you had checked the site out for real your points of view would be taken more seriously and you may then have some substance to your points, but as it is you are saying things with no facts or figures or any proof.

Join the site spend 10 minutes there and then come back and comment on it :)

Albo Da Kid
09-20-2009, 10:15 PM
You responded like a gentleman. To be honest I didn't mean half of what i've been saying in this thread.. I have a habbit of messing around when im bored

Down don't take anything personal and good luck with your tracker.

Duckater
09-20-2009, 10:27 PM
Thank you Albo for the comments I like some good banter on forums and do not mine people messing around when it done right and people can admit it :)