PDA

View Full Version : o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m.pl box down since 6/7 days...

TorrentRaptor
09-21-2009, 05:48 PM
Hi,

I have a seedbox there since 5 months and had very few problems, customer service wasn't perfect but problems were usually solved within 1 to 12H, I renewed the subscription for this month, as usual, and I'm waiting since 6/7 days now !( the box isn't supposed to go down if subscription is renewed in time, and it was)

6 days ago and yesterday,I sent 5 messages on their mails (gmail and hotmail), 1 support ticket, tried messenger and the live support on his site (always offline)...nothing.

I saw that he has an account here so I sent him a PM ~36 H ago and still nothing...:(

The problem is that I have approx. 250GBs of datas on my box, many uploaded torrents and I don't know if they are still alive, if data has been lost or anything !

Maybe there are problems that won't last too long and everything will be back to normal sooner or later, but how could I know since Lucas doesn't take the time to tell his (good) customers about it.

So if you are reading this Lucas, please take the time to answer me by PM as soon as possible, the sooner the better of course !

If I don't get any answer soon I might be interested in another seedbox provider, at least until Lucas gets his problems solved.
So any advice on where I can find good "one person" boxes at reasonable prices would be much appreciated.;)

Thanks!

satya87
09-22-2009, 12:17 AM
yeah it took me constat bickerign to get my box online it went offline and when i contacted ovh PL support..they said server has to be renewed..and he hadnt.now they say server is paid till 8 days..i dont know what this guy is upto..but i think its time to move to anothe reseller..i have to renew my USB drive too i msged him yesterday no reply still always offline

softbreeze
09-22-2009, 01:51 AM
Ya,I bought a kimi box there on 17th,Sept, and sent many tickets and messages to him.However,till now he hasn't delivered the server to me.

satya87
09-22-2009, 02:00 AM
if nothing happens u guys can report to ovh too..and softbreeze u shud if u dont get it on 1-2 more days

TorrentRaptor
09-22-2009, 02:26 AM
For Lucas's defense I know he has many boxes/servers to run, I think there's 1 tech to help him from time to time but I'm not sure, anyway, I won't condemn nor report him to anyone.
I know from fact that with Lucas you always get what you paid for sooner or later, for instance I know someone who had a box there, it went offline for 10 days, Lucas was hard to reach but finaly he repaired the box and gave his customer + 10 days on his subscription.
I also know someone who waited more than 2 weeks to get his server, but he finaly got it and was quite happy with it and the price, given the server's quality.
So, he's not a scam, that's why I was asking for advices on a box "until Lucas gets his problems solved", but sometimes he's very hard to reach and that can be quite annoying, and sometimes his real life gets in the way and he forgets that some people behind their screens feel very frustrated not to know what's happening.

brgroup
09-22-2009, 03:58 AM
Very easy, Andy at superseeder.eu - Don't know which server you had but they have Kimi C-05 for EU 38/$57 per mo.

He's got 18 in stock and I had my login within 12 hrs..Getting ready to purchase another..

satya87
09-22-2009, 04:15 AM
For Lucas's defense I know he has many boxes/servers to run, I think there's 1 tech to help him from time to time but I'm not sure, anyway, I won't condemn nor report him to anyone.
I know from fact that with Lucas you always get what you paid for sooner or later, for instance I know someone who had a box there, it went offline for 10 days, Lucas was hard to reach but finaly he repaired the box and gave his customer + 10 days on his subscription.
I also know someone who waited more than 2 weeks to get his server, but he finaly got it and was quite happy with it and the price, given the server's quality.
So, he's not a scam, that's why I was asking for advices on a box "until Lucas gets his problems solved", but sometimes he's very hard to reach and that can be quite annoying, and sometimes his real life gets in the way and he forgets that some people behind their screens feel very frustrated not to know what's happening.

why put on the site 24 hours server or 1gbps server free..also..u do know that this is a business and consumers are paying for the services..u mean to say a box can be offline for 7 days and then u can come back and say 7 days free? i havent seen any busines in real world work that way..he is not a scam..but i wud be willing to pay 20 more euros for a server if the support is goona be great..right now my server is goona go offline and i wont hear from him for 2 weeks may be

anyone know of any french ovh resellers i want an unmetered box..not 10Tb stuff from other sites

i paid for my box till the 6th of october and the polish ovh support say my box is going down in 3 days..and this guy is nowhere to be found

TorrentRaptor
09-23-2009, 01:13 AM
Yeah I know, it's really really annoying, I'm trying to keep cool and be patient and understanding but there's a limit and he's crossing it right now, until now I was happy with his service and prices (he's the only one that I know of ( but I haven't searched well tho) to offer a one person box at 28€/month with the following specs:
Intel Celeron D/215/220
1,20+ GHz
1 GB
DDR 2
250 GB
100 Mbps Unlimited
Access to FTP and VNC

It's sad that he's behaving this way, if you know someone who offers this kind of box for this range of price, I'm taking it right now!

Telejeesus
09-23-2009, 04:22 AM
My server is now OFFLINE for 5. days. :(
This is second time this month (first time my server was offline 2 days.) :pinch:
Now it seems that my server is offline MUCH LONGER :wacko:

And the pricing is from ass. First month was like webpage say 122€ + 17€ Windows = 139€ but next month was 155€ :frusty:

I have try to email,messenger and with webpage...
I have got one answer after 4 days of offline. And he promise to fix my server...NOTHING HAS HAPPEN and NO answer to messenger or email.

PLEASE PM THE PHONE NUMBER TO ME, THANKS:)

EDIT: NOW 6 DAY OFFLINE. Ihave try to sms,call,email,messenger,ticket and PM here = NO HELP :noes::dry:

scooter
09-23-2009, 09:16 PM
i had/have a box with Lucas, renewed on the 12th sept. as it was due on the 14th, sent pm saying renewed, on the 15th it went down, sent him an email, he replied by saying "when did i renew".

Doesnt he read his mail or something?

been down ever since with no replies to numerous mails, its now the 22nd sept.

not happy.

wont use him again after being with him for months

satya87
09-24-2009, 12:50 AM
i had/have a box with Lucas, renewed on the 12th sept. as it was due on the 14th, sent pm saying renewed, on the 15th it went down, sent him an email, he replied by saying "when did i renew".

Doesnt he read his mail or something?

been down ever since with no replies to numerous mails, its now the 22nd sept.

not happy.

wont use him again after being with him for months

yup i am trying to find a replacement too..this will be my last month no matter what..well whatever is left of the month..since my box might go offline way sooner than it shud be

theshadow1234
09-24-2009, 12:45 PM
This may be a little off topic but does anyone know if the seedbox S (Intel Celeron D/215/220 1,20+ GHz 1 GB DDR 2 250 GB 100 Mbps Unlimited Access to FTP and VNC) has root access and can you install your own programs?

Thanks

OlegL
09-24-2009, 01:11 PM
All dedicated seedboxes come with root access.

theshadow1234
09-24-2009, 01:15 PM
I guess this one isnt because its a one-person seedbox and not listed as a dedicated server.

OlegL
09-24-2009, 01:21 PM
He told me all dedicated seedboxes also come with root access. The dedicated seedbox that I used to rent from him had a root access.

theshadow1234
09-24-2009, 01:25 PM
Oh ok thanks. Thats 2 bad some people are having problems with outXXXXXX.pl They had real good prices but it seems they lack good customer service. You get what you pay for though. It's probably why prices are so cheap.

OlegL
09-24-2009, 01:30 PM
And, by the way, my server is down too as of this morning. Do you have any idea about what's going on?

theshadow1234
09-24-2009, 01:37 PM
Im not sure whats going on but they are listed @ the ripoffreport . com website for fraud and bad support.

Telejeesus
09-24-2009, 09:15 PM
First month was cheap (like the wepage say) second month was 26€ more expensive (that was blackmail) :(

7. day server offline (email,messenger(he has change messenger name, so I bet he does not answer to that anymore),ticket,PM here,SMS (his phone is full) and CALL (no answer, and with his English quite useless :lol:)

EDIT: 8. DAY OFFLINE. (I bet he waits until my month is over and then he just asks more money. I must contact PayPal. Dunno if that helps :-(

softbreeze
09-25-2009, 02:47 AM
Does PayPal accept payment dispute on this kind of deal? If possible,I want to have my money back.

TorrentRaptor
09-25-2009, 03:49 AM
Does PayPal accept payment dispute on this kind of deal? If possible,I want to have my money back.
It's not a special kind of deal, it's just a seller who uses paypal to get paid, it's not any different than buying gums on an online store.

If the seller doesn't respect his end of the deal then he must give you your money back.

Several of his customers have already opened a dispute with him on PayPal, the more the better, this way PayPal will not just see this as an isolated incident and will take his case very seriously, I don't know exactly what they do when they spot a scammer, but they have his bank account details after all :)

OlegL
09-25-2009, 05:03 AM
I am a bit confused... It looks like he disconnected me from my server because I hadn't renewed it yet for the next month, but my order page says this month contract will expire on September 29th, so it's not yet time to renew it. I am really afraid to lose data that is on the server.

cascada
09-25-2009, 10:31 AM

If you used credit card to pay for this, then why not just go to the bank who gave you credit card and tell them your story, that you bought something from the internet and it was not delivered.
Half year (or little more) a back, when I ordered a dedicated server from some guy and he failed to deliver it, I went to my bank and told them my story that it was a fraud deal and they transferred back my money (after a week or so). It was simple back then :)

TorrentRaptor
09-25-2009, 11:06 AM
I am a bit confused... It looks like he disconnected me from my server because I hadn't renewed it yet for the next month, but my order page says this month contract will expire on September 29th, so it's not yet time to renew it. I am really afraid to lose data that is on the server.

Oleg...Haven't you read the thread?
What do you expect from someone who doesn't delivers what his customers pay for,do you think that we all made that up?

I have paid for the whole month renewal starting from 15 September,he took the money (the only thing he's really good at right now!),I am supposed to have a working seedbox from the 15 September until the 15 October, and guess what, he never renewed it and I had this seedbox with him since more than 5 months !

Of course all the data was lost, 250GB... So, I don't think that you'll see yours again.

OlegL
09-25-2009, 01:20 PM

What do you expect from someone who doesn't delivers what his customers pay for,do you think that we all made that up?

I have paid for the whole month renewal starting from 15 September,he took the money (the only thing he's really good at right now!),I am supposed to have a working seedbox from the 15 September until the 15 October, and guess what, he never renewed it and I had this seedbox with him since more than 5 months !

Of course all the data was lost, 250GB... So, I don't think that you'll see yours again.

Okay, I just spoke to him and he told me not to worry about the data on the server and that he would bring my server back up in a matter of hours.

feng
09-25-2009, 02:19 PM
my friend his seedbox have problem agian
Can't login on FTP,VNC,webui.
has been send a email to Lucas

order number:#001079

joey
09-25-2009, 06:32 PM
********* has really crappy customer service. I signed up and within a week or 2 I just gave up and moved onto another provider. He either didn't respond to messages and if he did he was just plain lying or avoiding my questions. Didn't even deliver the box he was supposed to in the first place and when it took him more than 24 hours to setup I got no 1 Gbit box so don't even count on that...that's a scam he throws in there to entice you to sign up.

Telejeesus
09-25-2009, 08:09 PM
OlegL How you made contact to Lucas ????
I have try everything, for 7 days now(or was it 8)(second tiime this month my server is offline and expensive box 155e/m) :(

TorrentRaptor
09-25-2009, 08:15 PM

Okay, I just spoke to him and he told me not to worry about the data on the server and that he would bring my server back up in a matter of hours.

You're pretty naive usually, no?
You think that Lucas will make an exeption with you while he's scamming all his other customers?

I spoke to Lucas 2 days ago on the phone and he told me he would repair the seedbox and promised that he would be online in 2 hours.
It's been more than 48h now so believe him if you want, but I'm telling you : Your data is lost, don't expect to get it back
If your data is important I'm really sorry for you pal :(

Moksu
09-25-2009, 08:21 PM
shame he is really not that active guy. (my box also did go down today)

No idea what seedbox take next, he got the cheapest and even with vnc access...

OlegL
09-25-2009, 09:01 PM
If your data is important I'm really sorry for you pal :(

Now I am starting to feel anxious. When other people's servers went back online, did they find out all the data had been lost? TorrentRaptor, you can't know for sure if your data was lost, because your server is still down.

Okay, my server is working again!

TorrentRaptor
09-26-2009, 12:54 AM
Funny that yours is working and all other ones are not...

OlegL
09-26-2009, 01:07 AM
Funny that yours is working and all other ones are not...

But I think at least one other person wrote either in this thread or the other thread that his servers were working again.

Exmortis
09-26-2009, 02:31 AM
My server went down this morning and no response..can anyone PM me his phone number?

Cheers

TorrentRaptor
09-26-2009, 04:23 AM
Here's what I found on another forum regarding this provider:

seedbox/server providers is a grey area.. there would be so many re-sellers like this 1 who build up a large customer base & run of minute profits with the intentions of scamming in the end.

They could easily build up a large userbase and then milk every1 in the final month they choose to end there service and take off with a s***load of money..

An advice OlegL, and you'd better follow it if your data is important to you, find a good external hard drive and transfer it as soon as possible because it's obvious that Lucas is prepared to close his business soon (and every server he rents from OVH) and run with the money.
Believe me mate, if it was anything else Lucas would have sent at least one mail to his customers to explain why all the servers are going offline, that's what he used to do before September.

And all these servers going down almost at the same time, for a long time, it's no coincidence.

Telejeesus
09-26-2009, 05:04 AM
I call yesterday (My server was offline for 8 days)
HE ANSWER :-O and promise that my server is online in 2hours...still waiting. I call today again. If he don't answer I open dispute on PayPal.

Cabalo
09-26-2009, 05:36 AM
:lol: jeez, lucas seemed like such a nice guy, i couldn't see it coming and him running away with the money. And i had boxes with him during several months, working flawlessly.

:lol: smartass bastard :lol: someone's gonna get a free dinner.

Telejeesus
09-26-2009, 08:59 AM
Now he answer to my call again and update info on messenger every 1/2h :o
I just hope my server would go online after 8 days offline.

slacker
09-26-2009, 09:11 AM
if the server expired 8 days ago ovh most likely wiped it already.
Good luck!

outsystem
09-26-2009, 12:47 PM
Good luck!

All servers will be back just let me clean my mess

Exmortis
09-26-2009, 01:00 PM
Ok, I will give you 24 hours to have my service restored and if not then I will charge back. You honestly need to put a post on your webpage or send a mass email to your clients informing them of the issues you are having. You make it look suspicious when you do not respond or make promises you can't keep.

Now that's better...got your mass mail.

I have been a long time customer and you have always treated me with great customer service so I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Please continue to send updates when you have any.

cascada
09-26-2009, 05:44 PM
Good luck!

All servers will be back just let me clean my mess

Hi,

My server is still down (12 days), order no. #001104.
When do you except it will be online?

TorrentRaptor
09-26-2009, 08:48 PM
What a coincidence to receive this mass mail just after what I said :

Believe me mate, if it was anything else Lucas would have sent at least one mail to his customers to explain why all the servers are going offline, that's what he used to do before September.

And all these servers going down almost at the same time, for a long time, it's no coincidence.

Receiving this mail after 1 month of problems and countless unanswered mails/MSN/calls doesn't change anything.

It's called buying some time...

Telejeesus
09-26-2009, 09:17 PM
My server is back online, and Lucas answer my phone calls (twice). :)
All files are there and the server has not even be restarted. :D :fst:

cascada
09-26-2009, 09:47 PM

Lucky you, hope mine gets online too :)
Did you call him lately? Cause it's 00:40 here ;)

TorrentRaptor
09-27-2009, 03:02 AM
Mine is still offline, what a surprise !
I want to believe that he's working on all offline servers, but I have a hard time believing that, especially if mine and many others are not up and will certainly not be by tomorrow night.
Prove me wrong Lucas.

Exmortis
09-27-2009, 07:23 PM
Do we have a time frame as to when you will be restoring everyone's servers? you need to start communicating with us Lucas. Sending a mass mail is nice but you need to clarify as to the problem at hand and how long it will take to fix.

If there is no communication or a resolution by within 24 hours I will commence with a charge back on my credit card and a complaint report to visa.....I trust you will do what is right.

mert1
09-27-2009, 08:37 PM

Lucky you, hope mine gets online too :)
Did you call him lately? Cause it's 00:40 here ;)

Closed for 10 days server:(
what lucas phone number?pm please...

feng
09-28-2009, 05:08 AM

it is ok now

Mugur
09-28-2009, 06:22 AM
lol, I didn't even get that mass e-mail. I guess I'm not considered client any more even if my box should expire on the 30th. Too bad for the data on it. (it was taken offline on the 24th)

mert1
09-29-2009, 02:44 PM
thank you o u t s y s t e m

Exmortis
09-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Ya not looking too good....no communication whatsoever. Looks like he is buying time and trying to get as many orders in before he vanishes....feel sorry for the people who may still be ordering from his website.

Mendieta
09-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Mine is still offline, what a surprise !
I want to believe that he's working on all offline servers, but I have a hard time believing that, especially if mine and many others are not up and will certainly not be by tomorrow night.
Prove me wrong Lucas.

It´s funny to see the only way to solve problems with 'outy' and Lucas is posting on public places, specially FST, since don´t even one of my three or four daily emails since the last 5 days my server is down, not even a single reply, online on msn, changing personal message on there and whatever, but keep ignoring his customers... But, some days ago, was just about posting here and half hour later, everything was back to the normal.
Btw, GL getting your server back, if it wasn´t yet!

Geez, man... Mine is order #975, please. =/

TorrentRaptor
09-29-2009, 03:19 PM

Moksu
09-29-2009, 04:14 PM

TorrentRaptor
09-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Moksu, what type of subscription do you have?
Since how long is it down?

About paypal, I don't know, never opened a dispute before, I'm still trying to get the server back.

Exmortis
09-29-2009, 06:46 PM
Ok, well I guess complaining on this forum does get you somewhere...I just got a PM from Lucas and he has restored my server and all the files are there. I hope the rest of you have the same luck.

Prinks
09-30-2009, 02:17 AM
Deleted.

Exmortis
09-30-2009, 02:28 AM
I got a hold of him by sending him a PM on this site and he had my server up within an hour. I am not sure why all our servers went down as he will not answer that question.

Prinks
09-30-2009, 02:41 AM
Deleted.

SeedOrBleed
09-30-2009, 10:31 AM
I have reported him to OVH for fraud. They might take it further with the police.

I ordered a server from him 3 weeks ago but never received it.
Even after 20 mails he dont respond. Not one single time!! He just took my money and ignored me.

Cant belive you guys stays with this bullshitter.

SeedOrBleed
09-30-2009, 10:34 AM
I have reported him to OVH for fraud. They might take it further with the police.

Even after 20 mails he dont respond. Not one single time!! He just took my money and ignored me. 78 euros. :angry:

Cant belive you guys stick with this bulshitter.

kolani007
09-30-2009, 02:45 PM
I paid for my box and nothing :angry2:

rey
09-30-2009, 03:20 PM
someone else reported him too

cotis
09-30-2009, 05:04 PM
had a big problem with ********* two months ago, paid for a whole month and got 5, yes FIVE, days of service and still refuses to give me a refund. STAY AWAY!!!

outsystem
09-30-2009, 05:10 PM

Even after 20 mails he dont respond. Not one single time!! He just took my money and ignored me. 78 euros. :angry:

I dont see 20 email on my mailbox but I see just dispute..

may be order ID m8?

I try sorted everything.. I know is little slowly// but belive me I have huge mess and is little hard clean it

SeedOrBleed
09-30-2009, 05:19 PM

may be order ID m8?

I just sent a pm. Please answer back

outsystem
09-30-2009, 05:29 PM

may be order ID m8?

but I cant answer you via pm.. you block it

orwell
09-30-2009, 05:41 PM
I also pm'd you, about 10 hours ago. Could you please answer that?
(its about my order, nr. 001148)

SeedOrBleed
09-30-2009, 05:42 PM

but I cant answer you via pm.. you block it

Added you as friend. You can now reply to me!

F-Faris
09-30-2009, 07:45 PM
i also pm'd you, but you didn't answer yet

SeedOrBleed
09-30-2009, 08:31 PM
He doesn't reply unless you threatn to report him to ovh.

Only reason he contacted me on msn was because of the report thread at ovh forum, which i did not wrote! He thought i was the guy who started it.

Its all just a bunch of lies and empty words. He told me to give him more time because of all the costumers and he was gonna fix things up, bla bla.

Lucas, you stole 78 euros from me.
You asked for more time to either refund or give me a new server. You lied to me straight in the face.

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY WHATSOEVER!!!!

outsystem
09-30-2009, 08:57 PM
He doesn't reply unless you threatn to report him to ovh

Its all just a bunch of lies and empty words. He told me to give him more time because of all the costumers and he was gonna fix things up, bla bla.

Lucas, you stole 87 euros from me.
You asked for more time to either refund or give me a new server. You lied to me straight in the face.

bull shit m8.. I cant go to home from work.. I said you give me 2 hours.. but when I go offline.. I stole you money..

lastactionhero
09-30-2009, 09:19 PM
Lucas can you please check my seedbox? Is down for 7 days..

Order: #001074

rey
09-30-2009, 09:23 PM
He doesn't reply unless you threatn to report him to ovh

Lucas, you stole 87 euros from me.

bull shit m8.. I cant go to home from work.. I said you give me 2 hours.. but when I go offline.. I stole you money..

well it is a surprise to see u online on msn which isnt bullshit. Seriously wat happened to u? this is like a typical film drama, having success at the start, then the end, u crumble into pieces. Very sad indeed. I think he is right to say u got to threaten u to reply. Well i hope that guy who reported u in ovh, was a wake up call!

joey
09-30-2009, 09:29 PM
This guy likes to play games and he will stretch things out as long as he can without actually replying to you. I had the same problem with him back in August when I was getting my box setup. Nothing happened and he actually didn't respond until I put in a dispute through Paypal...that sure lit a fire under his ass and he started doing what I paid him to do. Of course even then it didn't solve the problem because there was still other problems but at least he responded.

satya87
09-30-2009, 09:30 PM
lol well i have quit uploading..on sites..my box will expire...soon..in a few days..doesnt matter to me anymore..luckily for me only my last month had 2 days server offline..but yeah in the past week or so i have just seen the complaints grow

Prinks
09-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Deleted.

outsystem
09-30-2009, 10:18 PM
OUTLAW this's bull shit what you type on UK FORUM.. I hope you read it.. appear offline for you mean offline permanently.. show me please you email about issue.. better way for you be stay away.. and write shit.. I was offline everyday just appear offline.. if you just waiting when I will be online.. this' your foult.. show me please your email ... I hope you type in report address ip server to OVH :)

to EVERYONE

please sent on payment@*********.pl information.. who wants refund.. who want server.. I know will be more refund than services.. but I know this's just my foult not customers.
I would like to stay fair like I always tried.

I have huge mess but like everybody can see I try sort problems. but mess realy huge I can't do anything without your help

Regards

rey
09-30-2009, 10:58 PM
lol mate u really are a fool. outlaw doesnt get a reply from u, he sends messages to u as OFFLINE MESSAGE and still u dont do anything. the whole point of support is to REPLY and not to make EMPTY PROMISES. seriously u should know who wants a refund and whos server is down. seriously u should think about quitting if u cant handle the truth

Fibre
10-01-2009, 03:43 AM
Time to move on people. Many complaints at the official OVH forum as well as ScT forum/IRC.

orwell
10-01-2009, 09:13 AM
I think everyone wants to know, what exactly the problem is. It seems like ********* biggest problem is "Outlaw", that who reported ********* to ovh from fraud. I got massmail yesterday from *********, and i got the conception that without outlaws help he can not do anything. Why is it in that way? What, when and why. Why he can not process my order without that mysterious "outlaw"? Im little bit confused.

And my order number is still 001148 if you want to look at it.

outsystem
10-01-2009, 09:48 AM
right now I know who are is outlaw.. he asked me yesterday when I fix his server.. I asked him right now refund or server still no answer but on UK forum he answered..

Why outlaw suddenly silent?

<code>User *@hotmail.com said (21:43):
how long will it take?
</code>

lastactionhero
10-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Can you look at my server too? And stop ignore us?
Thanks!

Order: #001074

-sonic-
10-01-2009, 01:10 PM
hi all

ok firstly just to clear up ********* is a fair guy and will have all his accounts updated and delt with as soon as possible , as above says the member outlaw has made such a drama that its , made things ten times harder
for the guy and company to correct and resume service (you would all be on em by now ..!! members in question slowly but shorely )

can you please give your support and understanding to ********* :)
he will have this all under control very soon plus GIVE YOU THE SERVICE YOU HAVE HAD AND LOVED BEFORE WITHOUT THIS HASSLE as he gives very gd seedboxes when they are setup you cannot deny that hey best i have used and for money (agreed)

so outlaw if u see this plz contact ********* a.s.a.p so we all can work togeather and get service sorted for you

rey
10-01-2009, 02:32 PM
********* and outlaw has sorted the problem.

-sonic-
10-01-2009, 03:03 PM
:)communication is the key to all gd plans ......so things are back on track gdgd so just bare with ********* and all will be ok folks

things will be up and runing :clap: in due time :) just would like to thank outlaw for speaking to ********* and coming to a agreement

TorrentRaptor
10-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Sonic & o-u-t-s-y-t-e-m, I have a few questions :
When is in "due time"? (less than a week, a month? < We never know !)
And, if I paid for a server renewal on the 15 September and it was delivered on the 23rd (but never actually delivered since I couldn't connect, it appears as if the name and pass was changed)
Do I still get 1 full month once I get a working server?

In a word, will I finaly get what I paid for.

Communication is the key, I agree, but I'm communicating with Lucas on MSN since several days now, before Outlaw came up, and still nothing...
He has my support and understanding, I haven't opened any dispute nor did any report after all, but my patience have limits, I see many people getting their servers back while my old server is still offline/I'm still waiting for a new one to replace it...

So...?

-sonic-
10-01-2009, 04:05 PM
yes @ torrentraptor as you have paid for a months service you should get a months service from delivery date :)

just keep any details safe i would recommend to back up what you say (should not be needed but least you can back up order when guy gets up to speed) as hes going right through all accounts and updating them so you can see why this will not be a 2 min job and on the msn / emails just plucking a random number outta the air if he has 50 people chattin at once thats a lot of people to talk to at once which i think is why he sent out that mas email to all so customers knew what was going on

but hes working very hard to fix i can promise you that :)

TorrentRaptor
10-01-2009, 04:29 PM
yes @ torrentraptor as you have paid for a months service you should get a months service from delevery date :)

...... as hes going right through all accounts and updating them so you can see why this will not be a 2 min job and on the msn / emails just plucking a random number outta the air if he has 50 people chattin at once thats a lot of people to talk to at once which i think is why he sent out that mas email to all so customers knew what was going on

but hes working very hard to fix i can promise you that :)

I wasn't expecting it in 2 mn, but I hope it will not be several days > "you should get a months service from delevery date" You see why I'm aking, each day of wait is one more day lost.

I wasn't plucking a random number in MSN, I talked with him yesterday and before, several times, he has my phone number and he actually called me, he knows who I am (I started this thread), he promised me a new server, but yeah, I will send him a mail asking for it on the mail he provided here.

Exmortis
10-01-2009, 05:09 PM
My server is up but I expect to be credited for my downtime....Lucas please respond to my private message on this board.

F-Faris
10-01-2009, 06:38 PM
my server is still down :(

lastactionhero
10-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Mine too..:(

orwell
10-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Maybe you should give some time to Lucas? I believe that all going to be okey, just matter of days. Thats my opinion, I hope its true.
You should hope and wait too.

Fibre
10-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Having to wait "days" is hardly acceptable.

TorrentRaptor
10-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Maybe you should give some time to Lucas? I believe that all going to be okey, just matter of days. Thats my opinion, I hope its true.

We gave him more than 2 weeks, it's more than enough to get all servers running, don't you think ?

Hope and wait... We have waited long enough and hope, we wouldn't be here posting if we didn't have any.
I also read that we should understand him, we do, but what about him understanding us?

Now we want our servers back and it better be soon, we are tired of waiting.

I haven't opened any dispute nor posted on many other forums yet, but my patience is exhausted, he better not test it any longer.

-sonic-
10-01-2009, 11:50 PM
well sounds like things are moving well so hes getting there :) well done lucas keep em comin back online and comunicate with us all

akirabou
10-01-2009, 11:56 PM
i'm still waiting for 2 week :(

lysine
10-02-2009, 12:10 AM
at this point, it would probably be best for him to refund everyone's money and forget ever reselling servers again. if anyone stays with his service after this, they've got to be fools.

OlegL
10-02-2009, 12:13 AM
I am gonna stay with his service and will re-new the box for the next month.

-sonic-
10-02-2009, 12:46 AM
yes im staying with him to :) his seedboxes are so hard to beat prices are very gd and speed of em aint seen many that can match em in that field and i`ve tried a few :)

TorrentRaptor
10-02-2009, 05:03 AM
yes im staying with him to :) his seedboxes are so hard to beat prices are very gd and speed of em aint seen many that can match em in that field and i`ve tried a few :)
Why do I have the strong impression that you are one of his co-staffers or personal friends?

When did you join the forum? Less than 2 days ago right? What a coincidence..:whistling:

joey
10-02-2009, 08:26 AM
Yeah...mighty big coincidence...people are flipping out over their servers but this guy is telling everyone it's gonna be ok...LOL!! Yeah sure buddy.

I don't know why people pay for this service when there is _seedhost.eu_ and _seedhost.net_ available...prices are about the same but you get much better service and the downtimes are nowhere near as severe.

Also I don't know why but when I had both _o_u_t_system_ and _seedhost.net_ back in August, ftp speeds were about twice as fast with _seedhost_...I don't know why but they were...I sent an email to _oustsystem_ asking why? They're both OVH so why the difference in speed but of course I got no reply. Not even a 'we don't know'...nope he just ignored the email. Not surprised though really. So yeah your claim of them having the best speeds sonic is not quite correct.

zanderzone
10-02-2009, 08:39 AM
my seedbox is down as well for past 24 hours :cry:

trying to contact him, he said, "he'll have a look" and I'm waiting since then :unsure:

UP now

rey
10-02-2009, 12:42 PM

We gave him more than 2 weeks, it's more than enough to get all servers running, don't you think ?

Hope and wait... We have waited long enough and hope, we wouldn't be here posting if we didn't have any.
I also read that we should understand him, we do, but what about him understanding us?

Now we want our servers back and it better be soon, we are tired of waiting.

I haven't opened any dispute nor posted on OVH yet, but my patience is exhausted, he better not test it any longer.

i wouldnt post it on ovh if i was u. I would strongly recommend u not to do that

Why do I have the strong impression that you are one of his co-staffers or personal friends?

When did you join the forum? Less than 2 days ago right? What a coincidence..:whistling:

and yes its quite obvious that he may be staff, but if he is, then surely he can help u lot out instead of lucas doing everything.

TorrentRaptor
10-03-2009, 01:06 PM
and yes its quite obvious that he may be staff, but if he is, then surely he can help u lot out instead of lucas doing everything.

Yeah, surely, I'll try to talk with him, we never know...But seriously, I don't have much hope.

EDIT :
Here's what we can read on o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m's MSN since yesterday night:

Guys,I will be all Saturday just for o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m and I will sort problems-SLEEP
Until now, not much news and server is of course still offline, but we never know, let's see if he does what he says for once.

OlegL
10-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Also I don't know why but when I had both _o_u_t_system_ and _seedhost.net_ back in August, ftp speeds were about twice as fast with _seedhost_...I don't know why but they were...I sent an email to _oustsystem_ asking why? They're both OVH so why the difference in speed but of course I got no reply. Not even a 'we don't know'...nope he just ignored the email. Not surprised though really. So yeah your claim of them having the best speeds sonic is not quite correct.

I transferred files from a seedbox to my local computer or vice versa using scp, not ftp. And with scp, the speed of transferring was always maximized.

-sonic-
10-03-2009, 06:14 PM
i have used a seedhost box this month and it was a gig line speed dropped very badly so they have moved server(will let you know if service and speed is improved in time) to clear speed up seedhost still has problems like all company do so its luck of the irish in that department me thinks uneless they setup correct and server aint faulty-

nope im not staff but i see whats going on and know how hard he is working on fixin he will sort it as said before/ i would imagine he was waitin on people from above to confirm all ok and he could carry on resuming while working through accounts

indyspeed
10-03-2009, 07:38 PM
I have sent emails over many days and no reply.. I catch him online 4 hours ago on MSN. His response "leme check". Then he goes offline. Not heard from since. I could be understanding if he just communicate a little better.
Looks like some have got result after posting here. So here is my post saying that I have not had service for many days. Overall no service for 10 days in September. Last renewal order #001107.

-sonic-
10-03-2009, 07:49 PM
my surname is beginging with a "w" so i would imagine mine will be one of the last to be done (so in the same boat as you all to )but i never keep all me eggs in one basket and have 3 other servers so Order: #001141 when it comes back on :)

lastactionhero
10-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Order: #001074 :)
"when it comes back on"

scooter
10-03-2009, 10:24 PM
The guy still wont answer any of my emails or messages i leave on msn.
Already started a paypal dispute which is staying there until i get a refund or a box.

Next step is going straight to ovh and giving everything to them. Had enough now... 3 weeks now been going on for me.

Why cant he simply refund those who want it, then he can so called fix his mess by himself.

outsystem
10-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Already started a paypal dispute which is staying there until i get a refund or a box.

Next step is going straight to ovh and giving everything to them. Had enough now... 3 weeks now been going on for me.

Why cant he simply refund those who want it, then he can so called fix his mess by himself.

your nickname on MSN or on FST whats going with servers.. this's not enough information for fix your servers.. .. so may be you can answer me with more deatils.. so I waiting on your answer
3 weeks?? I dont think so you waiting on answer 3 weeks I can put here all logs from MSN..

rey
10-03-2009, 11:42 PM

dont go to ovh dude y dont u email him ur transaction id

scooter
10-04-2009, 12:32 AM
I gave him the id on 12th september on both msn and thru email.
Also emailed many times giving the ip saying offline.
Posted on his website as well many times, again no reply.

unreals
10-04-2009, 07:34 AM
This is my first port on FST and after looking closer this unreliable polish wannabe reseller it makes me wonder how can anyone trust him or his other cyberspace identities after this drama?

I have seen many freud/scams on internet since my warez activities.
Most of scammers wont harm their closest friends only jon does.

Personally I dont trust NOONE polish gibsy nerd and I always will take valid proofs of goodies before paying anything from them. If you call me nationality rasist - hey you are right! so what.

Everyone should ask their money back if no working seedbox delivered at promised time. There are many more reliable seedbox hosting available with greater speed/space/customer support just pay few bucks more and you will sleep better. At least CHANGE your seedbox/dedi root password NOW!

How it is also possible to freeze/takeover others seedbox which he/they have delivered to you? Does reseller have seedbox root password recovery system for OVH?

Does out:pinch:system mean out of seedbox?

Here is some user comment from finnish private tracker forum about out:angry:system.pl:

No normal customer contacts after paying ... out:pinch:system had only MSN support *clip*
They gave me seedbox with root access, I tought seedbox dont have root-access so I changed root pass and all worked as promised.

You can take closer look with google language translate if you want...

Full customer story in finnish:
out:sick:system.pl
Plan: Seedbox S, VNC, FTP unlimited, 250Gb, Celeron 1.2GHz
Nopeus: 100/100, 11.2MB/s molempiin suuntiin, unlimited
Support: Aivan hirveää. Käsittämättömän surkeaa.
Paypal:lla maksoin; 24h ei kuulunut mitään. Laitoin supportiin viestiä, että mistä kiikastaa, edelleenkään ei kuulunut mitään. 48h; ei mitään vieläkään, joten taas viestiä menemään. 72h; ei kuulunut, eikä näkynyt mitään, laitoin viestiä, again. Ihan yllätyin, kun katsoin mailissa olevan viestin supportista. Tähän väliin on varmaan ihan hyvä mainita heidän etusivulla olevasta kampanjasta, jossa luvataan 1gb servu odottelun ajaksi, jos odotus menee yli 24h. Mainitsin tästä hieman, öh.. sanotaanko vaikkapa "hieman tulistuneena". Mainitsin myös huonosta supportista, ja huonosta kuvasta, minkä sain kyseisestä palvelusta. Kirjoitin kauhea läjän tekstiä, ja kun avasin mailissa olevan viestin heiltä, en tiennyt olisinko itkenyt vai nauranut.
Yksi pieni ja hikinen lause: "Do you have MSN?". Olin tipahtaa tuolilta.

En kyllä kerennyt mesettelemään kertaakaan (hieman harmittaa, olisi se kyllä ollut kokemus), kun neljäntenä päivänä oli tunnukset mailissa. Huokasin syvään, ja annoin asian olla. En ole supportia tähän mennessä tarvinnut, enkä toivottavasti tarviikaan.

Hinta: 28e/kk
Yhteenveto: Kun tuosta alkutohinasta pääsin, niin on pelittänyt ihan hyvin. Ei mitään onkelmia, uptime on luotettava kokemuksen mukaisesti. Kaikki pelaa, kunhan ei tarvitse supportia.

Vielä tästä out:pinch:systemistä. Mun käsitys seedbox-sanan merkityksestä on se, että sulla on rajatut oikeudet serverillä. Olen kuitenkin root, ja se vähän ihmetyttää, kun kuitenkin vuokrasivat nimenomaan seedboxin, eikä dedicatedia. (En tiettykään valittanut tästä, vaan vaihdoin rootpassun

-sonic-
10-04-2009, 12:52 PM
im sure all servers have a root pass tell me if im wrong but its a security feature ? :)

TorrentRaptor
10-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Still nothing, If I remember well he said on Friday "Guys,I will be all Saturday just for out:/system and I will sort problems"

Waiting....

kolani007
10-04-2009, 09:45 PM
More than month and still not working.

Fibre
10-04-2009, 09:56 PM
im sure all servers have a root pass tell me if im wrong but its a security feature ? :)

Only if it isn't a shared server.

scooter
10-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Spoke to him on msn, has promised a full refund by end of week. Will keep everyone posted

orwell
10-05-2009, 12:56 PM
I spoke with him on msn, he promised that ill get my server.. hmm.. yesterday..

Edit: typo

OlegL
10-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Okay, I changed my mind; I won't renew my current server. It's down again; that's why!!! I am glad that I was able to transfer some data from it to my computer when the server was still up, but I didn't transfer all of it! If he's decent enough, he will bring my server back online, so I could download the remaining data, but I won't renew it.

indyspeed
10-05-2009, 02:42 PM
and the drama continues......

orwell
10-05-2009, 03:03 PM
http://www.picload.org/image/pdwog/screenshot012.jpg
Sales freezed, until problems is solved, says out.system.pl frontpage.

akirabou
10-05-2009, 10:08 PM
*********.pl THE BAD seedbow in the world :( i'm realy sad i have payed 29€ for nothing

OlegL
10-05-2009, 11:20 PM
My server is back on-line, so I am transferring the remaining data from the server to my computer. As I said, I am not gonna re-new it because he failed to keep his word. He told me my server would not go down again, but it did. Nonetheless, he seems like a good guy, so best of luck to him in the future.

Telejeesus
10-06-2009, 11:26 AM
Lucas you promise that my server expire 13.10.2009 at least 3 times (in messenger, here with PM and with messenger again)
Why my server is offline now (6.10.1009 clock 10.10 GMT) ? :angry:
Last month my server expire 2 days before it was time, so this is habbit.

+ There where just both one iTunes tv series (worth 50$)

Lucas phone is off. :-( (I also know something else, but I still wait if I get my iTunes series from my server)

feng
10-07-2009, 08:41 AM

it is ok now

ok

Prinks
10-07-2009, 08:15 PM
I got my seedbox! :D

orwell
10-07-2009, 09:27 PM
I got my seedbox! :Dw000t!? Wheres mine? Yhyy..
Edit: How long did you wait?

Exmortis
10-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Mine is down again..seems like he is juggling servers or something.

We have all been playing this song and dance with him for way too long. I went through this with UKfilesite and fake clients or new owners posting on various boards. The servers going up and down and promises that are never met and e-mails unanswered until they vanished with everyone's money.

It doesn't take this long to fix a problem and this guy is an f'n clown.

mert1
10-08-2009, 12:01 PM
lucas,server down again,What is the problem?

indyspeed
10-08-2009, 02:51 PM
lucas,server down again,What is the problem?

I can tell you that he won't tell you anything....

brgroup
10-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Just found a dedicated website to post your tech support questions for Lucas.
********* HELP BOARD (http://*********help.blogspot.com/)

Now, maybe we can close this topic?

zanderzone
10-08-2009, 05:22 PM
^ it's a lame website with just 1 post and created by somebody else (not Lucas)...it won't help a bit IMO

orwell
10-08-2009, 06:01 PM

Now, maybe we can close this topic?I dont think that blog is going to help anything. It just transfer the problem from here to that blog.
'Cos the main problem for "outy"s customers is that Lucas wont answer to the asked questions, no matter where you ask it..

Edit: typo

Exmortis
10-08-2009, 08:19 PM
Well I am done with this moron and his service...can someone PM me a reliable service? I had a Seedbox S so would like something similar...thanks

TorrentRaptor
10-09-2009, 12:32 AM

em...Why? Does it bother you?

We, outshitstem customers, know that Lucas stopped ignoring us only because this thread is on a highly frequented file sharing forum, he began to lost more and more customers because of it and was forced to answer.
The website you are refering to is a dead end, no one will ever see it or post on it except maybe a few desillusioned outsys:sick:tem victims out of ideas, but one thing is sure : Lucas doesn't give a :shit: about it and he will never ever post anything on this blog.

So yes, this thread is still very useful for all outshitstem customers.

By the way, have you noticed how Lucas is ignoring his customers again now that he's closing his business?
One advice guys, if you paid for a outshitstem server/seedbox and you're still waiting for it, or if it's offline since X time, ask for a refund while you still can, because once his business is closed there will be no refund possible.

joey
10-09-2009, 05:56 AM
I don't get why people are still paying this guy for boxes. If you are looking for alternatives then go with s-e-e-dhost.net or s-e-edhost.eu....you will get much better customer service from these guys...I've tried both.

Why? You work for them?

scooter
10-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Spoke with him on msn tonight as he promised a refund to me today. Says he sorted all account refunds yesterday. Another story.......

Then didnt answer me after that.
Already reported to paypal which have said his account isnt accessible for a refund.

I will go to ovh if i have to, total bs now.....

Cabalo
10-09-2009, 02:03 PM

What a bullshit. You clearly work or are friend of Lucas.
You have no credibility whatsoever.
Please stop playing with the people you tricked, that's the least you could do.

brgroup
10-09-2009, 05:33 PM

lol..you guys are such idiots. Like a bunch of hens clucking around waiting for someone to feed you.

If you've read any of my posts you'd see..I don't deal with that Lucas in any way. I resolved my issues and cut the cord from that clown a long time ago. I have other providers, much cheaper and much better..

:angry: Was merely trying to show you an alternative, and stop this forum from becoming his billing and tech support board, dumbass..:angry:

Have fun playing in the baby pool children. Good luck getting your money back.

outsystem
10-09-2009, 09:55 PM

lol..you guys are such idiots. Like a bunch of hens clucking around waiting for someone to feed you.

If you've read any of my posts you'd see..I don't deal with that Lucas in any way. I resolved my issues and cut the cord from that clown a long time ago. I have other providers, much cheaper and much better..

:angry: Was merely trying to show you an alternative, and stop this forum from becoming his billing and tech support board, dumbass..:angry:

Hello Guys.. like somebody can confirm yesterday I sort a lot of disputes and I refunded the money.. still I have last dispute was blocking my account, my account will be unlock and I will refund next orders.. I think my paypal account will be working to monday...

Best Regards

scooter
10-09-2009, 11:06 PM

Hello Guys.. like somebody can confirm yesterday I sort a lot of disputes and I refunded the money.. still I have last dispute was blocking my account, my account will be unlock and I will refund next orders.. I think my paypal account will be working to monday...

Best Regards

What about the 77 euro you still owe me from the 12th September?. We spoke on msn last night, when i gave you all docemented details of transaction, you wouldnt answer me after that.

Your paypal account hasnt been unlocked cos as soon as enough funds are in there, my refund is due to be taken from it plus probably many others.

Going to ovh at end of weekend if you dont sort it.

outsystem
10-09-2009, 11:09 PM

Best Regards

What about the 77 euro you still owe me from the 12th September?. We spoke on msn last night, when i gave you all docemented details of transaction, you wouldnt answer me after that.

Your paypal account hasnt been unlocked cos as soon as enough funds are in there, my refund is due to be taken from it plus probably many others.

I has to transfer money via check to paypal.. and money should be accounted to Monday.

If anyone has any questions. We are happy to answer via email

im sure I will answer I dont have any other way to sort problems..

scooter
10-10-2009, 01:21 AM

I has to transfer money via check to paypal.. and money should be accounted to Monday.

im sure I will answer I dont have any other way to sort problems..

Well you have all my details thru msn and emails. Monday we shall see.

rak007
10-10-2009, 03:38 PM
@out-system
when will my seedbox be up ?? I am with zanderzone here

indyspeed
10-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Lucas says

Do you actually know how to reply to an e-amil???? What a F--king joke...............

outsystem
10-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Lucas says

Do you actually know how to reply to an e-amil???? What a F--king joke...............

yep I know

up to you

indyspeed
10-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Please give the email address that respond to. I sent emails to sales@ and Support@ and never heard back. Also sent mails to your msn account and never got a response. Also got you on MSN messenger once. Your reply there was "LEME Check" then you left and never came back. So please can you give me that majic email address, because it must be a secret to everyone.
Thanks

I meant order@

outsystem
10-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Please give the email address that respond to. I sent emails to sales@ and Support@ and never heard back. Also sent mails to your msn account and never got a response. Also got you on MSN messenger once. Your reply there was "LEME Check" then you left and never came back. So please can you give me that majic email address, because it must be a secret to everyone.
Thanks

I meant order@

so type your email address via PM I will check if I got anything

lastactionhero
10-10-2009, 09:33 PM
To Lucas: I PM you with my email adress.Can you do anything?

rak007
10-11-2009, 03:59 AM
Lucas please get my box working soon buddy.

scooter
10-11-2009, 06:57 AM
Why cant you guys understand he's just gonna keep giving you the run around. mines been offline for 4 weeks since renewal, and the answers i get are i'll refund you, i'll refund you, but soon as you give the transaction details, the answers become paypal account frozen, need to transfer funds next week. it never happens, even paypal disputes on his account wont be resolved cos theres no funds in his account.

The only way to stop him getting other moneys off peeps is go to ovh itself, which ive told him im doing Monday night if my 77 euro refund isnt done.

Nothing gets done ever.

reyan
10-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Lucas when u r going to fix server for zander that s down from last 8 days.

outsystem
10-11-2009, 11:18 AM
You guys not understand anything.. right now just paypal blocking me.. I have list ID transactions to refund.. but if my paypal account doesnt work.. and I have to waiting on accoutend my payment to paypal.. but everybody says this's scam.. I can put here log in polish language between paypal and me.. all
correspondence. I try sort everything.. but I understand everybody is impatient.. so if somebody go to OVH.. I cant do anything with it I have to wait on answer from paypal and you guys have to wait like me.. Please understand and be patient

scooter
10-11-2009, 11:29 AM
You guys not understand anything.. right now just paypal blocking me.. I have list ID transactions to refund.. but if my paypal account doesnt work.. and I have to waiting on accoutend my payment to paypal.. but everybody says this's scam.. I can put here log in polish language between paypal and me.. all
correspondence. I try sort everything.. but I understand everybody is impatient.. so if somebody go to OVH.. I cant do anything with it I have to wait on answer from paypal and you guys have to wait like me.. Please understand and be patient

As you got me on msn, i will give you more time.

reyan
10-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Lucas, why u hvnt replied to my post?

when u r gonna to fix our server that s down from last 8 days ?

one server for zanderzone is down & u hvnt provide any update from last 8 days.

plz tell something abt it.

mert1
10-13-2009, 07:57 PM
very bad support o u t s y s t e m

F-Faris
10-14-2009, 03:16 AM
very bad support o u t s y s t e m

actually, there's no support

Telejeesus
10-14-2009, 10:16 PM
I got email that I have REFUND this week...:lol: (Never seen those, and I believe I never will)

reyan
10-15-2009, 06:24 AM
I got email that I have REFUND this week...:lol: (Never seen those, and I believe I never will)

u r lucky :wacko:

rak007
10-15-2009, 03:14 PM
@Lucas we too want you to refund our money back or get that damn server online. :@

Telejeesus
10-15-2009, 09:51 PM

I got email that I will get refund this week. BUT I NEVER GET ANY REFUND. And probably never will. :(

You understand my first post wrong.

elizerber
10-16-2009, 02:21 PM
Lucas, please refund my money, I have said this to you two weeks ago.

#001097 2009-09-01 40,31 $ PayPal Payment accepted

brgroup
10-18-2009, 10:54 PM
^^ lol

canopus
10-19-2009, 07:57 AM
its sad,when ********* started,im using it,it was perfect support,super setuping,now,i dont know what happened
why you didnt write ucekpolish?

Glitterstep
10-19-2009, 08:22 AM
Dont know whats up with *********s.pl.We had bought two dedi from him,One never turned up and the second one was working fine untill two days back.
Im not looking for a refund.(As i believe he just needs some time,dont believe in pressurising him,He's trying his best).

Not looking for a refund.

I just want my Server Back:angry:

zanderzone
10-19-2009, 01:30 PM
well, my two dedi servers are down for more than 15 days now

no reply from him

I think i lost 200 euros ........... will never buy again from him

Sandvich
10-19-2009, 01:56 PM
Heh i stop buying from him 3 months ago

When he had the "outlaw" problem, looks like i was right

But i am still looking for a provider =/

satya87
10-20-2009, 04:33 AM
lol he ran away with the money he doesn't care anymore..just get him totally reported to ovh..and make sure his site goes down check with polish rules regarding online fraud too..

Mugur
10-20-2009, 10:07 AM
[...]

But i am still looking for a provider =/

If you're fine with the traffic limitation, I gladly recommend you superseeder.eu. Their communication will look awesome after ********* :lol: (also have irc and when I needed them they were there and resolved the issue immediately). The box behaved just as expected, so after a month with them I am (finally) a happy customer and surely will continue doing business with this company.

scooter
10-20-2009, 11:19 AM
yep seems to have disappeared altogether. so much for promising a refund 9 days ago.

doesnt answer msn pms now even.

reckons he dont care if hes reported to ovh, guess cos hes got all our money now and has run.

he owes 1000's and 1000's of euros in refunds. we'll never see any of it.

canopus
10-20-2009, 02:22 PM
lol he ran away with the money he doesn't care anymore..just get him totally reported to ovh..and make sure his site goes down check with polish rules regarding online fraud too..hello satya,you have server from him too?i dit,but he nick was ucekpolish,and his suuport was excellent,guerillaPunk had his eg max too,and he was glad,i dont know where probs begun,by me ucekpolish selled company somebody,and he is scammer and focking cock:w00t:

satya87
10-20-2009, 05:17 PM
lol he ran away with the money he doesn't care anymore..just get him totally reported to ovh..and make sure his site goes down check with polish rules regarding online fraud too..hello satya,you have server from him too?i dit,but he nick was ucekpolish,and his suuport was excellent,guerillaPunk had his eg max too,and he was glad,i dont know where probs begun,by me ucekpolish selled company somebody,and he is scammer and focking cock:w00t:

no idea m8 i used to have a server i quit right when this thing got bad..so i had just managed to use up my month..now he is just gone..so i say report him to polish fraud agencies and OVH too..other than that i would say move on bcz u really cant get a refund from paypal or him.

Exmortis
10-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Ya he shut me down about a week before my due date and I threatened him with a visa charge back and he returned it for a week...of course it was gone first thing on the 7th day.

xxooxx
10-21-2009, 03:02 PM
Guys,
I was his customer for last 9 or 10 months,had very few problem.

But from the last 2 months or so,the server was going down 2 or 3 times in a month,and I have to contact him to reboot it,which took a max of 12 hours.

I paid him to renew for my server on time,and after a week the server was down,I connected him and the result was...

"My PAYPAL account has been frozen,and PAYPAL has shut him down"

So what I do now,I had so much important file on the server,and the money for renew,both is gone...:frusty:.

Any suggestion to get the money back...:)
(and a good dedicated server provider.)

Regards.

cotis
10-22-2009, 04:39 AM
I still havent gotten my money back...promised me it on 5 different occasions. Seems I'm not the only one right?

cascada
10-23-2009, 11:00 AM
Today I received a call from my bank and it was a good news, I got my money back.
So at least I can say is that it's not a fraud :)

Hopefully everyone will get their money back (or server).

Glitterstep
10-23-2009, 11:04 AM
Dont know whats up with *********s.pl.We had bought two dedi from him,One never turned up and the second one was working fine untill two days back.
Im not looking for a refund.(As i believe he just needs some time,dont believe in pressurising him,He's trying his best).

Not looking for a refund.

I just want my Server Back:angry:

Again..i want my Server back.....

satya87
10-23-2009, 02:53 PM
you guys are wasting your time here, he is gone, think about your money being gone..he is not going to respond anymore

Glitterstep
10-23-2009, 03:23 PM
you guys are wasting your time here, he is gone, think about your money being gone..he is not going to respond anymore

Im not gonna let him fleece me... :01:

canopus
10-23-2009, 04:35 PM
********* OUT
pls stop comment here
satya has true

puckface
10-24-2009, 01:16 PM

Im not gonna let him fleece me... :01:

hahaha, what are you gonna do? Fly to Poland and make him turn a server on for you?

Exmortis
10-24-2009, 06:02 PM
He has taken his webpage down and has not responded in a long time....he is gone folks and if you paid by paypal then your money is gone too. Paypal will not refund money for virtual services, believe me I have tried a couple of time before with fly by night seedbox providers who vanished....time to move on folks :(

scooter
10-24-2009, 10:46 PM
This is true, Paypal did nothing for me when i reported him.
Also reported him to ovh. they told me to report him to abuse@ovh, heard nothing back from them tho.

satya87
10-24-2009, 10:50 PM
this thread shud be closed now..its just beating around the bush the guy ran away with whtever money he had..

orwell
10-25-2009, 04:23 PM
This is what i got from paypal:
Hello *,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

Transaction Details

What to Do Next

This case is now closed. No further action is required by you at this time.

Other Details

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest you visit the
PayPal site and click the Security Center link located at the bottom of any
page. There you will find tips on how to avoid fraudulent sellers in the
"Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers" section.

Thanks,

PayPal
Protection Services Department

OlegL
10-25-2009, 05:57 PM
The human nature just puzzles me... Lucas used to be a good guy, but then he decided to embrace evil and become a scammer?

satya87
10-26-2009, 12:03 AM
The human nature just puzzles me... Lucas used to be a good guy, but then he decided to embrace evil and become a scammer?

not a good guy but an evil businessman..first gaining some popularity with cheap prices..and getitng users..then deciding to get tons of orders and not completing those orders..the last i talked to him a month ago or so he had 2500 euros in his old paypal acct..enuff money to run away with now..

proof: website completely down now.

result: this is a risk associated with every reseller but thankfully some have gained trust over the years..but nonetheless a risk..the only way to make it risk free..is if someone u know in real life a cousn family friend relative etc that lives in the OVH countries to get u a server..

xxooxx
10-26-2009, 07:33 AM
I wanted to apologize to all my clients, for Wszyskie problems in recent times.

Can any one say what is this Wszyskie problems.

I got this mail from *********.pl few days ago.:unsure:

OlegL
10-26-2009, 03:12 PM
I wanted to apologize to all my clients, for Wszyskie problems in recent times.

Can any one say what is this Wszyskie problems.

I got this mail from *********.pl few days ago.:unsure:

I think Wszyskie is a Polish word, but I don't know what it means. Maybe it means "existing"?

DedicatedPros
10-26-2009, 03:19 PM
No, its spelled wrong, it should be "wszystkie", meaning "all".

softbreeze
10-27-2009, 02:40 AM
He replied:"Thank you I sware I will refund you money.. first I have to wait on remove limited from my two accounts" after I opened a paypal dispute.

At last I chose to trust him once more and removed the dispute. Now I know -- swear is shit for him

Skiz
10-27-2009, 02:45 AM
He replied:"Thank you I sware I will refund you money.. first I have to wait on remove limited from my two accounts" after I opened a paypal dispute.

At last I chose to trust him once more and removed the dispute. Now I know -- swear is shit for him

You shouldn't have backed out of the Paypal dispute. If he couldn't complete the transaction, he should simply given your money back.

Have you, at this time, received your money back?

satya87
10-27-2009, 04:59 AM

you should not have removed the dispute..i mean how long do you wait and play games..

softbreeze
10-28-2009, 06:27 AM

You shouldn't have backed out of the Paypal dispute. If he couldn't complete the transaction, he should simply given your money back.

Have you, at this time, received your money back?

Not yet. I think he has withdrawn all of the money from his account.

Skiz
10-28-2009, 06:29 AM
File with PayPal anyways. If the account is linked to a bank account, they will take it directly from his bank account.

If both his PayPal and bank account are empty and he refuses to refund your money, PayPal will ban him and refund the money themselves. PayPal guarantees every purchase.

xxooxx
10-28-2009, 03:01 PM
guarantees every purchase

They make their best effort to get your money if you win a dispute,but it is never granted....:unsure:

Infrared
11-09-2009, 08:05 AM
We are done with OVH, we buy our servers directly from OVH, since we got a UK contact.

Glitterstep
11-10-2009, 04:27 PM
We are done with OVH, we buy our servers directly from OVH, since we got a UK contact.

and who are you now...

oklahomasucks
11-12-2009, 07:28 AM
Paypal does not guarantee shit unless a physical good is exchanged.

Glitterstep
12-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Any Updates :( ??.. Don't expect any great news.but just bumping this thread!

satya87
12-12-2009, 05:43 AM
Any Updates :( ??.. Don't expect any great news.but just bumping this thread!

the thread needs to be closed..he is gone..forever..his website has been down too forever..

OlegL
12-12-2009, 11:24 PM
And a lot of people didn't get their money back?

satya87
12-14-2009, 09:00 AM
And a lot of people didn't get their money back?
yep

greatseeder
12-14-2009, 07:43 PM
Paypal just tries to block the money in the sellers account. The seller of course redraws everything. So after a long fight there is finally a solution and Paypal says you won but there is no money left in the sellers account. So after all the effort you don't get your money back. I know the feeling, it sucks, happened twice to me :cry: