PDA

View Full Version : House

SonsOfLiberty
09-21-2009, 06:19 PM
Starts tonight 9/21/09, 2 hour premiere, funny show, let alone I hate doctor shows, one of the best show on TV right now, but I love a lot of shows :lol:

a3_1JzZ4CeI

PS, if you don't like to download your shows or when they air (cough me, I'm lazy), and you not in a rush to see, like a day or so (I am so in a rush :) ), you can watch them via Hulu HD, only in the US though, sorry :(

NSMB
09-21-2009, 06:38 PM
I feel sorry about Hugh Laurie, he says his limp in the show have given him knee problems :(

reddragon2020
09-23-2009, 06:01 PM
very nice show

adrian159
10-04-2009, 02:02 PM
show's been slipping over the years and has become repatative, the season premiere was amazing though, but the 2nd episode failed to be as good, hopefully it picks up because i hate when a favorite show of mine becomes so hit and miss

got a friend to watch the season premiere and he's never watched the show and he liked it a lot

Burnsy
10-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Best show on TV just now, imho of course :)

tesco
10-04-2009, 02:11 PM
show's been slipping over the years and has become repatative, the season premiere was amazing though, but the 2nd episode failed to be as good
That's because the season premiere was nothing like the rest of the show. :lol:

They need to get more into the medical stuff and less of the other crap.

Burnsy
10-04-2009, 02:18 PM
They need to get more into the medical stuff and less of the other crap.

Totally agree, it's what fascinated me about the show in the first place... although I wonder how many 'undiagnosable' (if that's even a word) conditions there are out there for House to get his teeth into before they run out :lol:

SonsOfLiberty
10-04-2009, 06:13 PM
There are lots, there are those cases everyday, most of the cases they do in the show are based off real life cases.

paron
10-12-2009, 05:54 PM
this is good

clocker
10-13-2009, 03:44 AM
There are lots, there are those cases everyday, most of the cases they do in the show are based off real life cases.
You think?
If they are, it's not cases from the US because no American has the kind of health insurance that would cover the multitude of tests and treatments that they prescribe in House.

kasuser
10-13-2009, 03:30 PM
I feel sorry about Hugh Laurie, he says his limp in the show have given him knee problems :(

that sucks, but the money he is raking in will more than cover his pain ;)

Cokeman
10-14-2009, 07:19 AM
Because of Kutners suicide, it destroyd the trio.

Now its back with the old. As much as i like cameron, its like...

Be there done that. And Foreman is getting old.

cockhans
10-14-2009, 07:15 PM
It's still entertaining I think :P

ashraf24
10-14-2009, 07:27 PM
Nice show :)

Burnsy
10-14-2009, 10:13 PM
And Foreman is getting old.

Totally agree...

How long are we going to have to watch him 'take over' from or 'supervise' House, only for him to then become his subordinate again...

It gets a little boring, I have to admit, but Cameron... well, I never tire of watching her, some definite eye-candy there, and Chase just makes me laugh all the time with his "so fucking what" attitude... Don't even need to mention Hugh Laurie as Dr House... the guy is total genius...

Still the best show on TV right now by a mile... or maybe I'm just biased being a health care professional :lol: