PDA

View Full Version : Help: Need For Speed Shift

grube
09-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Hello everybody.

my first post thread here. ;)

i am having a problem lunching the game, the rls is from RELOADED
It instantly goes to a "black" screen when i try to start it, nothing happens, i can only stop it with a ctrl+alt+del.

i am running:
windows xp (updated)
geforce 8800 gt

If anybody could help me or point in a direction where i could get some, i would really appreciate it thanks.

grube

edit:
also i tryed with the "Need for Speed: Shift [MULTI10] No-DVD/Fixed Image" from "Bender" - didt work

colt45joe
09-22-2009, 02:39 AM
got the latest nvidia drivers?

grube
09-22-2009, 10:16 AM
No.

i am about to download the new one, will keep you posted.

insignia
09-22-2009, 12:40 PM
these problems are mostly associated with drivers. newer games may have some compatibility problems with old drivers. update the gfx drivers and let us know.

dadelor
09-22-2009, 02:19 PM
that should work but if it doesnt i would try updating DirectX drivers if you didnt do that during the installation of the game.

SonsOfLiberty
09-22-2009, 04:23 PM
Directx, should have been updated during install, and graphic drivers. Replace the Reloaded crack to, work perfect here in Windows 7. Mine goes black screen for a bit too, it just takes some time to load. Also, you sure your system can handle it? I mean system spec wise. Also, if you have like Commodo installed for instance, you have to allow NFSS to run.

Ishanka
09-23-2009, 07:37 PM
this is not a spam....
http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/09/updated-fix-for-nfs-shift-black-screen.html

This works....I had to post the link coz i dont wana copy other's posts :). just helping you guys!

I hope this will help u