PDA

View Full Version : antivirus and firewall software - what cracked ones last

mysticbertie
09-21-2009, 08:43 PM
i have a dilemma, i keep trying a few antivirus and firewall softwares but so far they all update and detect the illegal serial etc, what antivirus and firewall softare can i download and update and it will work for a long time.

i dont want the free ones ie avast and zonealarm.

i want the kind you install and forget ie kaspersky although it does not last these days and i have downlaoded eset software and it always seems to have viruses :cry:

what are you guys having success with

i need to install it on 2 kids pc's so i need one that requires minimum interaction from the pc user:yup:

peat moss
09-22-2009, 05:07 AM
Eset Security 4.0.314.0 and Nodenabler 3.2.4 is what I'm using .

mysticbertie
09-22-2009, 11:49 AM
Eset Security 4.0.314.0 and Nodenabler 3.2.4 is what I'm using .

ok ill give them a try many thanks mate, just looked up what nodenabler does and it quite a good tool :D

thanks for your help;)

dadelor
09-22-2009, 02:24 PM
Avira is another one, you can either search for the keys they are sometimes hard to find but they dont usually get blacklisted. but there is also a trial reset tool which makes new trial keys which last for a month.

mysticbertie
09-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Avira is another one, you can either search for the keys they are sometimes hard to find but they dont usually get blacklisted. but there is also a trial reset tool which makes new trial keys which last for a month.

thanks mate, ill download it and keep it as a backup as nothing lasts forever :lol: :lol:

glbrtsoms
09-22-2009, 06:18 PM
I think you should purchase the license product instead..though it will cost you but it is reliable one.. :D