PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball Z

huuramis
10-05-2003, 06:38 PM
ive noticed alot of people on this board that dont like dbz. i was just wondering do you people actually have a reason for hating it ? or do you just say you hate it because everyone else sais they hate it ?

:blink:

dmorgan89
10-05-2003, 06:41 PM
i dont hate it. best anime of all time.

huuramis
10-05-2003, 06:44 PM
yeah its one of my favourites for sure. i dont understand how people cant like it.

uNz[i]
10-05-2003, 06:48 PM
I quite like it, but there are things that I hate about it.

I watch it on Cartoon Network, and they love to stick adverts into the show every 7 minutes.. this gets right under my skin.

Normally I wouldn't care about that, but it's aggravated by another thing that I hate about DBZ... they drag out the action for way too long.

Then there's the repeatedly recycled animation... :rolleyes:

And the fact that they spend 20 minutes of the episode getting to any action and then it all goes off in the last 5 minutes... the plot finally starts to advance, then suddenly the narrator chimes in with "What will happen next? Stay tuned..." and then the credits are rolling and you have go through it all over the next day. :angry:

If cartoons were shown in hell, they would use the same format.

YoRu
10-05-2003, 06:50 PM
The Last SAGA (with Boo and all that Superman crap) was really a big SHIT

But i liked the Freezer-SAGA and maybe the Cell stuff was still ok, but after that it became a ****....

huuramis
10-05-2003, 06:57 PM
well thats not entirely true, i think the only saga that dragged on for an extremley long time was the freiza saga. that anoyed me the first time i watched it, day after day after day without the fight of gkou and frieza starting.

but after i got my old video tapes out from the cupboard and watched what i had recorded from tv, it was actually quite good just listning to what they were saying.

another good thing about dbz is the comedy. goku, vegeta and goten are pretty damn funny in the series.

repeated animation - ok ive seen lots of people saying thats the reason they hate dbz, although i havent actually seen another anime that had fight scenes without it being repetitive. there are some fight wich actually look un-repetitive and look real, but if you will notice all those scenes are slow fighting scenes. and dbz is all about power and speed.

Evil Fish
10-05-2003, 07:41 PM
i really like dbz and i think i'm one of the few people who actually enjoyed dbgt.

uNz[i]
10-05-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by huuramis@6 October 2003 - 04:27
i think the only saga that dragged on for an extremley long time was the freiza saga. that anoyed me the first time i watched it, day after day after day without the fight of gkou and frieza starting.
Yeah that sucked... and then what about the end of the fight too?
It was all like "Oh no! Planet Namek is gonna explode in 1 minute's time!!!"
That one minute took about 2 damn weeks before the planet finally popped! :lol:

The Cell Saga dragged on for ages too! I thought that green sod would never bloody die!

you will notice all those scenes are slow fighting scenes. and dbz is all about power and speed.

:blink: errr.. ok, but that sounds like a contradiction to me.
When I see a fight scene that is supposed to be taking place at hyper-accelerated speed, shouldn't the plot development reflect that by speeding up too? Not slowing to a snail's pace.

Anyway, don't get me wrong, I'm not disagreeing when you say that DBZ is great stuff, it is.

The art is fantastic... I love the way they manage to pull off catastrophic cosmic events like planets exploding and the universe's fabric ripping and just the sheer gorgeousness of the natural world, while still retaining that hand-drawn artistic style.

That in itself is a brilliant achievement and they deserve a truckload of awards for it.
That's why I keep coming back.

I just think they need to tighten things up with the storyline is all, and then it'll be perfection.

Edit: typos

huuramis
10-05-2003, 08:36 PM
yeah about the story line, i dont know if the americanized version has a different plot or not. but either way i liked the story in the americanised version too.

if i end up gettin a better connection i will try get the japanese version and see if someones willing to sub them, or if they are already subbed and check if the plot is different.

yeah the cell saga did drag for a bit, but cell was one of my favourite characters wich made it easier to watch.

Vegeta is my abosolute favourite character in dbz, i liked him in every episode, EXEPT ONE!, the one where he lets cell absored the other andriod, he was a real dickead in that episode.

hmmm dbgt, i only ended up downloading about 14 of those episodes, they seem awesome. bit more funnier then dbz.

edit: when i said you will notice those scenes are slower, i meant the fighting isnt just full on bashing each other, they actually show a puaseing after each punch or kick and it looks pretty good. if the whole series was like that it would have been awwwwwwwwwwwwwesome.

if you dunno what i mean still, watch the episode where krillin is training with android 18 for the tournament and they show some pretty good martial arts instead of just showing arms and legs flying around everywhere.

llamaj Mim
10-05-2003, 08:53 PM
Vegeta is my abosolute favourite character in dbz
hey me too! vegeta is the best!

hmmm dbgt, i only ended up downloading about 14 of those episodes, they seem awesome. bit more funnier then dbz
i am a die hard dragon ball fan, but i have to say dbgt is quite dissapointing. it's like a crappy cheesy spin-off of dbz. super saiyan 4 is not as awesome as super saiyan 3 like i thought it would be. and it's really not that funny like it used to be, some parts are pretty "gay", if that's the word. well, maybe i set my expectations too high. dragon ball would have been better if it ended after the Buu saga, seriously. B)

uNz[i]
10-05-2003, 08:55 PM
Let's just agree to disagree on the speed thing... This topic shouldn't get bogged down.

I've seen a couple of the Japanese version DBZ episodes and yes, they were subbed.
The voice acting in it was pretty freaky, by the way... wait till you hear Krillin in his natural tongue. :lol:

Haven't seen DBGT yet. Cartoon Network stopped at the end of the Kid Buu Saga here and started repeats from the start of the Cell Saga again to keep the hardcore fans quiet until the next series begins.

I'm guessing that GT will probably air on CN here sometime early next year...

Have you seen Dragonball, the story of Goku as a child? Now that was cool... and the story is much better paced imo.

llamaj Mim
10-05-2003, 09:03 PM
dragon ball was good too, it was actually funny. the author at the time also had another anime series out called "Professor IQ"(straight translation), it was mad funny. it was about a professor made a super robot which was a little girl who goes around and mess things up(did that make sense?). i remembered little goku made a special appearance on "Professor IQ" once, it was great. :lol:

huuramis
10-05-2003, 09:14 PM
yeah ok lets agree :lol:

ive seen some of the dbz in japanese, and the voices kinda anoy me. i just think they chose the wrong people for the voices.

about the super saiyins, i think after super saiyin2 they all looks a bit silly, persoannly i dont like super saiyin 3 that much, its way to different. it focueses on the hair to much instead of the muscles and stuff.

the one thing that pisses me of about dbz is that vegeta never once saved the day. its always goku, and the only thing i like about goku is how funny he is.

i think vegeta should of at least saved the day once out of 290+ episodes.

i havent seen the dragon ball series yet, are they in english ?

they only started releasing the dbgt episodes in english not to long ago, so i might start gettin those again.

llamaj Mim
10-05-2003, 09:33 PM
well at least he tried to save the day once in the Buu saga where he blew himself up. but sadly it failed. the reason why goku always saves the day because he's the main man, there's no point for him to not save the day. after all, everything happens around him/because of him.

oh yeah one more thing, the "Professor IQ" i refered to in previous post is called "Dr. Slump" in english, just found that out. it was TORIYAMA Akira's(DB author) first big hit.

huuramis
10-05-2003, 10:03 PM
do you know if those dc.slump episodes are subbed ? and if they are good quality ?.

also, how you said everything happens around him because of him. well i think thats true in a way. but the only real saga's dedicated to goku were the andriod saga and th cell saga, since dc.gero made them to destroy him.

i cant remmeber if they other saga's were dedicated to goku or if they were just about enemies trying to YET AGAIN destroy the earth.

well, cya all, im goin to bed. cya all tommorow.

3rd gen noob
10-05-2003, 10:08 PM
portrayal of young girls as sexual objects

abu_has_the_power
10-05-2003, 10:09 PM
i watched the original dragon ball when i was 5. thought is the gayest cartoon i've every seen. all they do is shoot fireballs at each other. really boring, and i never bothered to watch dbz, so i don't know if its good or not. besides, i'm too involved in games and homework, so i have very little time to watch movies or tv shows

Grimlock
10-06-2003, 01:17 AM
Dbz kicked dragonballs sorry ass and as for portraying young girls as sexual objects check out almost any other japanimation. I think dbz does this like the very least out of almost all of them.

Busyman
10-06-2003, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by huuramis@5 October 2003 - 18:44
yeah its one of my favourites for sure. i dont understand how people cant like it.
Dragonball, Z, GT is the most childish cartoon(s) I've tried to watch in a long time. I only tried because there is a young guy in my crew at work who swears by it (he's 25) and has watched it for awhile.

They way everyone sounds, the sorry animation, drawn out story, and the fight scenes are horrendous (usually just a bunch of hands flailing).

Maybe I'm just a couple generations to far to possibly like it.
The same goes for YuGiOh and Digimon.
And let's not mention the fact that the current generation of kids likes Transformers RID and Armada. Transformers has now been butchered and Pokemonized. Scccccreeeewwww missile. Some anime needs to stay away.
In the end though I'll the current Transformers before DBGT crap.

To each his own

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
10-06-2003, 04:14 AM
dbz is the shit!! It is my fav. anime also.

I see some ppl like onegai teacher too, namely huuramis :) i have all 13 episodes on SVCD (it kicks ass!!)

Alucard1475
10-06-2003, 04:40 AM
dbz's cool ;)

Jay
10-06-2003, 08:39 AM
nothing's wrong with DBZ, also it was my second anime after speed racer ofcource

huuramis
10-06-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@5 October 2003 - 23:08
portrayal of young girls as sexual objects
dbz doesnt do this at all.
ive seen some of dbgt and it doesnt do it either, but i havent seend dragon ball so i dont know if thats what your talking about.

oh wait, are you talking about onegai teacher and onegai twins when you say this?

DarthInsinuate
10-06-2003, 11:39 AM
i hate DBZ because they spend 2 episodes deciding to fight, then they spend 3 episodes training for the fight, then they spend 2 episodes staring at each other, finally they start to fight, well kinda, they stand there screaming for another episode then they start, beginning with an episode of punching backward and forwards, then the next episode is kicking each other across the planet, the next episode is more screaming, then some stuff blows up, more screaming, then someone dies, and then comes back to life, more screaming, and so on

huuramis
10-06-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@6 October 2003 - 12:39
i hate DBZ because they spend 2 episodes deciding to fight, then they spend 3 episodes training for the fight, then they spend 2 episodes staring at each other, finally they start to fight, well kinda, they stand there screaming for another episode then they start, beginning with an episode of punching backward and forwards, then the next episode is kicking each other across the planet, the next episode is more screaming, then some stuff blows up, more screaming, then someone dies, and then comes back to life, more screaming, and so on
thats what i like about dbz. the power ups and so on look awesome.

Busyman
10-06-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by huuramis+6 October 2003 - 11:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (huuramis @ 6 October 2003 - 11:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DarthInsinuate@6 October 2003 - 12:39
thats what i like about dbz. the power ups and so on look awesome. [/b][/quote]
And that&#39;s why older folks like me DON&#39;T like it.
That&#39;s why there&#39;s 200+ episodes (they&#39;re long and drawn out)
I&#39;m older school.
I stick with the old Transformers, GI Joe, Inhumanoids, even Flintstones.

huuramis
10-06-2003, 12:10 PM
seem to me like most of you are are confused.
first you say you dont like the fast paced animations and so on. then you say the episodes drag on and are to slow.
i like transformers too, those guys will always be cool.

I see some ppl like onegai teacher too, namely huuramis i have all 13 episodes on SVCD (it kicks ass&#33;&#33;)

i would of bought them on dvd too, exept no stores over here stock japanese animes. they mostly only stock americanised anime. i asked to order some japanese anime but then the price jumped from 35&#036; ( americanised dvd, in aus money ) to 40-50&#036; ( japanese dvd, aus money )

have you seen the onegai twins series? that was just as good as onegai teacher.
im up to onegai twins episode 9 now.

[P][RO][CE][SS][OR]
10-06-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by huuramis@6 October 2003 - 12:10
seem to me like most of you are are confused.
first you say you dont like the fast paced animations and so on. then you say the episodes drag on and are to slow.
i like transformers too, those guys will always be cool.

I see some ppl like onegai teacher too, namely huuramis i have all 13 episodes on SVCD (it kicks ass&#33;&#33;)

i would of bought them on dvd too, exept no stores over here stock japanese animes. they mostly only stock americanised anime. i asked to order some japanese anime but then the price jumped from 35&#036; ( americanised dvd, in aus money ) to 40-50&#036; ( japanese dvd, aus money )

have you seen the onegai twins series? that was just as good as onegai teacher.
im up to onegai twins episode 9 now.
:o ONEGAI TWINS?? :o YEAH&#33; more to watch&#33;&#33;. I got the versions of Onegai Teacher off of kazaa, and they are pretty much as good as the dvd&#39;s. Each one runs about 200,000 KB. They&#39;re very awesome quality, and the subs are definitely the best I&#39;ve ever seen.

40-50?? Your getting ripped off. I live near Grand Forks. And they have an Anime Store there. They basicly have every anime you could ever buy there. :wub: :wub:

danne
10-06-2003, 02:29 PM
I never liked DB at all, not since the first time I saw it (back in the late 80&#39;s). The show din&#39;t give me anything. Awful animation, not my kind of thing anywhere in the series. So, I never bothered with seeing the rest (I doubt I ever will, too much good stuff to see ^_^)

As for Onegai Twins. IMHO it doesn&#39;t come even close to Onegai Teacher. But that&#39;s me =) If you like that kind of stuff, have a go at Love Hina. I recommend the manga tho, it&#39;s better than the anime, but it&#39;s still worth watching the anime.

btw, I think you&#39;d probably also like Mahoromatic, have a at the manga as well.

llamaj Mim
10-06-2003, 08:55 PM
i dont care about what everyone else say, but dbz&#39;s animation is great and having the skills to draw decent dbz animations is always a plus for me. :lol:

ps: anyone here likes Saint Seiya? it&#39;s great, and the new Hades saga is just awesome&#33; :D

Busyman
10-06-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by llamaj Mim@6 October 2003 - 20:55
i dont care about what everyone else say, but dbz&#39;s animation is great and having the skills to draw decent dbz animations is always a plus for me. :lol:

ps: anyone here likes Saint Seiya? it&#39;s great, and the new Hades saga is just awesome&#33; :D
Yeah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Good for you&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Alriiiight&#33;

By the way how old are ya? (is like your sig?20?)

Then it makes sense ;)

The show obviously has some redeeming quality or millions of children wouldn&#39;t keep the show alive.

Does the show go past GT? I know once it hits America it&#39;s already old in Japan.

Grimlock
10-06-2003, 09:14 PM
what is Saint Seiya?

Formula1
10-06-2003, 09:50 PM
dbz is one of my fave anime but thing is , that its like seeing the same thing all over again , and besides im geetting bored of it . The thing that sucks about anime in the us , is that they edit the content and make it boring, and lame :angry:

abu_has_the_power
10-06-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@6 October 2003 - 11:39
darthinsuite is right, especially for the original dragon ball that i watched. so stupid and pointless. i found much better things to do (watch movies, do hw, play games, hang out with friends, go out with my gf, yada yada)

llamaj Mim
10-06-2003, 10:17 PM
DB was out in &#39;86, DBZ finished in &#39;95, and DBGT around &#39;97. there&#39;s no more after DBGT, unless they keep the movies alive. and there&#39;s nothing wrong being almost 20 and still love DB series, if the old transformers is on i would still watch it, i love cartoons/animes.

and Saint Seiya is an anime that has a lot to do with greek mythology
click this link to see some pictures: http://www.cybercombatclub.com/usa/anime_m..._wallpapers.htm (http://www.cybercombatclub.com/usa/anime_mangas/saint_seiya/saint_seiya_hades_wallpapers.htm)
click this link for more info: http://www.stseiya.com/index2i.html

Busyman
10-06-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by llamaj Mim@6 October 2003 - 22:17
DB was out in &#39;86, DBZ finished in &#39;95, and DBGT around &#39;97. there&#39;s no more after DBGT, unless they keep the movies alive. and there&#39;s nothing wrong being almost 20 and still love DB series, if the old transformers is on i would still watch it, i love cartoons/animes.

and Saint Seiya is an anime that has a lot to do with greek mythology
click this link to see some pictures: http://www.cybercombatclub.com/usa/anime_m..._wallpapers.htm (http://www.cybercombatclub.com/usa/anime_mangas/saint_seiya/saint_seiya_hades_wallpapers.htm)
click this link for more info: http://www.stseiya.com/index2i.html
I never said there was anything wrong with liking DB. As I said there&#39;s a guy in my crew who is 25 and love&#39;s it.

I "personally" think it&#39;s one of the most childish toons on TV.
abu had it right as well.
There are tons of better things to do, hell, even better cartoons to watch than this pointless crap. The only thing that does seem tight about DB is the underlying epic saga "aspect" of the whole story. The problem is it&#39;s atrociously executed.

slammy_dunken
10-06-2003, 11:37 PM
The only reason that people can&#39;t get used to the Japanese voices is because of the American culture. If you start watching a lot more undubbed anime, you&#39;ll notice that many of the character&#39;s voices are really high-pitched.

I think that DBZ is cool, but I don&#39;t think it&#39;s the best anime there is. There&#39;s other good anime out like One Piece, Naruto, or Shaman King (not the hardcore-edited dubbed episodes, the fansubbed ones).

Busyman
10-07-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by slammy_dunken@6 October 2003 - 23:37
The only reason that people can&#39;t get used to the Japanese voices is because of the American culture. If you start watching a lot more undubbed anime, you&#39;ll notice that many of the character&#39;s voices are really high-pitched.

I think that DBZ is cool, but I don&#39;t think it&#39;s the best anime there is. There&#39;s other good anime out like One Piece, Naruto, or Shaman King (not the hardcore-edited dubbed episodes, the fansubbed ones).
I watch alot of undubbed anime but that still doesn&#39;t change DB&#39;s flaws. It&#39;s so childish it&#39;s like watching Dora The Explorer except people die.

When I see even the older stuff like Black Magic M-66 and Appleseed which look and sound better and has better action, DB is "child&#39;s play".
Fist Of The North Star was drawn but was way better but I think you get my point. The show&#39;s creator was surprised by the response from the first DB.

huuramis
10-07-2003, 12:06 AM
ok guys i need some help.

ive finished episode 1 threw to 10 of onegai twins, but dont have time to make a nother thread cause im gettin ready to go to tafe now.

but i need someone to post the hash&#39;s for episode 11,12 and 13 of onegai twins.
ill make request thread when i get home todey.

danne
10-07-2003, 12:11 AM
Don&#39;t bother with a request thread, those eps aren&#39;t aired yet, hence no hashes. ep 11 airs today (7/10) and 12 at 14/10.

llamaj Mim
10-07-2003, 01:05 AM
Fist Of The North Star was drawn but was way better but I think you get my point.
all right, finally there&#39;s someone who knows the shit&#33; i like it as well. :beerchug:

3RA1N1AC
10-07-2003, 01:23 AM
Lupin The Third is pretty good. it might be better if his hair was standing up and he threw fireballs and screamed a lot, though.

huuramis
10-07-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by slammy_dunken@7 October 2003 - 00:37

well, i personnaly like all the voices in japanese anime EXEPT DBZ. for example onegai teacher and onegai twins the voices sounded good and actually suited the characters.

the voices in japanese dbz sound horrible, i cant even stand qatching 1 episode of it in japanese.

like i said before, i like all the japanese anime voices exept dbz. they just chose the wrong voices.

Cygnuz-Y
10-07-2003, 03:01 AM
Hey huuramis whats that anime in your avatar/sig?

huuramis
10-07-2003, 03:07 AM
my avartar and sig is of ONEGAI TEACHER.

onegai twins is the one after onegai teacher. although they have no direct link to each other as a sequel, its better to see onegai teacher first.

huuramis
10-07-2003, 02:12 PM
//

has onegai twins episode 11 available yet ? i cant find it when i search ni kazaa.

does anyone know when episode 11, 12 and 13 will be ready for download?

huuramis
10-08-2003, 09:00 AM
bump///

its been ages since i got ep 10. i need ep 11&#33;&#33; they said it aired on the first of this month, so if anyone can find sources pllllz post.

Adster
10-08-2003, 09:10 AM
I hate it stupid

huuramis
10-09-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Adster@8 October 2003 - 17:10
I hate it stupid
i gave a reason for hating jhon howard and george bush, you should be able to give a reason for hating an anime.

unless your retarded or sumfin? :blink:

scribblec
10-09-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by huuramis+9 October 2003 - 20:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (huuramis @ 9 October 2003 - 20:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@8 October 2003 - 17:10
I hate it stupid
i gave a reason for hating jhon howard and george bush, you should be able to give a reason for hating an anime.

unless your retarded or sumfin? :blink: [/b][/quote]
oooo i wouldn&#39;t have it
knock him out :P

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
10-09-2003, 08:49 PM
i hate it because there are so many beter animes out there that make sense i dont get well that&#39;s my opinion - ssdd

Busyman
10-09-2003, 09:12 PM
If (hu)ur anus asks about Onegai Twins one more time.............. :angry:

ultimatejester
10-09-2003, 09:37 PM
i liked the cell sage but it was too long

AngryChick
10-11-2003, 08:53 AM
DBZ is pretty good, but like everyone already said the slowness of the story is a huge drag&#33; The movies are not so bad for that though.

Vegeta rules&#33; :P

huuramis
10-11-2003, 09:18 AM
yeah vegeta is the best.

and i still need episode 11, 12 and 13 of onegai twins.

oh and im currently downloading full metal panic and so far it seems pretty cool, looks like its gonna be another anime i like just as much as opnegai twins and onegai teacher.

AAIR<<<
10-11-2003, 04:11 PM
dragon ball z is a great series, although i watched some of the dragon ball z japanese versions then the english versions and the words are changed quite alot.

it doesnt really matter though because the plot stays the same.

YoRu
10-11-2003, 08:07 PM
the japanese voices are really BAD : I became a headache because of them :D

huuramis
10-11-2003, 08:14 PM
well the thing is, i kinda only dont like goku&#39;s voice in the jap versions.

llamaj Mim
10-11-2003, 09:20 PM
and the american dubbing sucks more, it takes away the greatness of this carton series.

Formula1
10-11-2003, 10:40 PM
I used to be a big fan of dbz , but i dont know wtf cartoon network did to it after the cell saga , i found the buu saga a bit boring in the beeggining but in the end it got interesting. I recently downloaded DBGT episode 60 abd i was like wtf ? The japanese version of DBGT pretty much had poor voice acting ,cause Goku sounded like a wuss

Mr. Peabody
10-12-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Justsomeguy@5 October 2003 - 18:48
they drag out the action for way too long.

And the fact that they spend 20 minutes of the episode getting to any action and then it all goes off in the last 5 minutes... the plot finally starts to advance, then suddenly the narrator chimes in with "What will happen next? Stay tuned..." and then the credits are rolling and you have go through it all over the next day. :angry:

If cartoons were shown in hell, they would use the same format.
I feel the same way about the show,sort of lost interest in it though-don&#39;t watch it anymore.

huuramis
10-12-2003, 09:38 AM
i just went out adn bought the dragon ball z dvd wich had the last 4 episodes on it
(DBZ 5.17) and i was so pissed of&#33; they ended it with such a big cliff hanger, i so badly wanna see oob train with goku n stuff, and i was just wondering does dbgt continue from where dbz left off ?

llamaj Mim
10-12-2003, 10:13 PM
yes, they started gt with goku training with oob.

Wolfmight
10-13-2003, 02:38 AM
dbz is cool, they should combine all the episodes into 1 super movie.
Actually.. combine the Sagas... make Full Saga Movies... sweet :D

huuramis
10-13-2003, 07:50 AM
ooh cool, im so glad to here that dbgt continues from where dbz left off.

im planning on actually buying the whole dbz collection on dvd little by little instead of downloading the episodes because i cant be bothered downloading 276 episodes of dbz at 200mb each.

and another reason is because i think dbz is deffinatly worth having in your anime collection.

i think downloading em all would = to abuot 55000GB lol

silent VI
10-13-2003, 09:26 AM
dbz was great but i remeber eng version to much like soap oprea and as for jap version the voices are just to funny for me to take seriouse but it was a great show

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAMAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA :P