PDA

View Full Version : o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m.pl to be reported..

satya87
09-22-2009, 01:15 PM
edited..

had a talk..

janeisklar
09-22-2009, 01:32 PM
Made the same experience, mate.
I am waiting now 1 week for my Seedbox S :(

really sad :(

satya87
09-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Made the same experience, mate.
I am waiting now 1 week for my Seedbox S :(

really sad :(

open uo paypal disupte register on forums.ovh.co.uk and we will report it there then see where we can go from there

zanderzone
09-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Actually my server is down for almost 35 hours now

1) I have pmed him here
2) Sent him message on MSN messenger
3) Sent him SMS
4) Sent him e-mail message on support@*********.pl
5) Called him. He said he'll be looking at the server. Now he ain't picking up the call.

Still waiting for my server to come back again. Outages has happened in past as well and he used to compensate with extra time but now a days it's occurring most of the time. It happens almost every week and each outage lasts 20 hours or so.

janeisklar
09-22-2009, 02:16 PM
You can say him, that he should check his emails!

satya87
09-22-2009, 03:04 PM

1) I have pmed him here
3) Sent him SMS
5) Called him. He said he'll be looking at the server. Now he ain't picking up the call.

Still waiting for my server to come back again. Outages has happened in past as well and he used to compensate with extra time but now a days it's occurring most of the time. It happens almost every week and each outage lasts 20 hours or so.

yes bcz u know why i talked to an ovh pl support guy when my server went down and he only paid it for 8 more days..so my server is going down again..in 3 days..when i paid till the 6th of october..he isnt picking up my calls either..

zanderzone
09-22-2009, 03:12 PM

1) I have pmed him here
3) Sent him SMS

yes bcz u know why i talked to an ovh pl support guy when my server went down and he only paid it for 8 more days..so my server is going down again..in 3 days..when i paid till the 6th of october..he isnt picking up my calls either..

Well, I have got 2 servers from him. Hope they get back :cry:

cascada
09-22-2009, 04:04 PM
My server is down a week now (from 15. sept.) :(
No response so far...

zanderzone
09-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Well, 1 of my server is back up again... :)

satya87
09-22-2009, 04:16 PM
Well, 1 of my server is back up again... :)

yes i am waiting for him to respond so ican renew my USB hard disk :)

janeisklar
09-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Where did you contact him?

satya87
09-22-2009, 04:34 PM

i contacted him on msn..i am still waiting for a respons so i can renew my hard drive

janeisklar
09-22-2009, 04:35 PM

i contacted him on msn..i am still waiting for a respons so i can renew my hard drive

Was he replying?

satya87
09-22-2009, 04:55 PM
he replied yes..but then said he will get back to me..in 1 hour..i am waiting :)

janeisklar
09-22-2009, 05:21 PM
he isnt replying to me :(

satya87
09-22-2009, 05:25 PM
yeah me neither right now

TorrentRaptor
09-23-2009, 01:16 AM
So, what's going on?
I'm trying to keep cool and be patient and understanding but there's a limit and he's crossing it right now, until now I was happy with his service and prices but the service is almost inexistant...And I had to find him here to get an answer!! What's the point of having emails,msn and online support if you ignore your customers's requests for help ?
I can understand that he's having problems but we all do, and when a business is having so many problems the next step is usually loss of all customers and closure...So I sincerely hope he's getting back on his feet really fast or we all know what's going to happen.

I got a box from him at 28€/month (renewal price, used to be 26,5€...) with the following specs:
Intel Celeron D/215/220
1,20+ GHz
1 GB
DDR 2
250 GB storage
100 Mbps Unlimited
Access to FTP and VNC, µtorrent's webgui of course

If you know someone serious who offers this kind of box for this range of price, I'm taking it right now!

Telejeesus
09-23-2009, 03:38 AM
My server is now OFFLINE for 5. days.
This is second time this month (first time my server was offline 2 days.)
Now it seems that my server is offline MUCH LONGER :(

And the pricing is from ass. First month was like webpage say 122€ + 17€ Windows = 139€ but next month was 155€ :pinch:

I have try to email,messenger and with webpage...
I have got one answer after 4 days of offline. And he promise to fix my server...NOTHING HAS HAPPEN and NO answer to messenger or email.

PLEASE PM THE PHONE NUMBER TO ME, THANKS :)

cascada
09-23-2009, 08:47 AM
Any news? :( :unsure:

TorrentRaptor
09-23-2009, 10:14 AM
Nope...no news.:dabs:
Got a PM 2 days ago saying : "address ip please m8", answered but nothing happened.

kolani007
09-23-2009, 10:47 AM
My seedbox is offline more than a month. He promised me that he will send me new one 10 days ago, but nothing. Not even a word...

mert1
09-23-2009, 11:49 AM
ip address, I am asked me yesterday evening to be opened 1 hour after said server,I am wait,what happened server?

zanderzone
09-23-2009, 01:49 PM
My both boxes are online now. He's slow sometimes but does the job ;)

cascada
09-23-2009, 02:04 PM
Mine not, so far :(

janeisklar
09-23-2009, 02:15 PM
He doesnt reply to the customers, not even me.
Thats really sad.

rey
09-23-2009, 02:31 PM
this thread stated ********* to be reported. So i guess the person who made this thread hasnt reported them. So is there any need of this thread now? or is someone about to press the report button?

TorrentRaptor
09-23-2009, 02:53 PM
My both boxes are online now. He's slow sometimes but does the job ;)

I know...But still, slow is an understatement here, 1 or 2 weeks to get the job done !

this thread stated ********* to be reported. So i guess the person who made this thread hasnt reported them. So is there any need of this thread now? or is someone about to press the report button?

There's apparently no need for it any longer, customers who wish to tell about their problems with this provider can do it in the other o-u-t-s-y-s-t-e-m thread.
For now I think that everyone is trying to get his seedbox/server back online.
Reporting him to OVH would only make things worse IMO, and it should only be considered after all other options have failed and if there's no hope to get any box/server back.

satya87
09-23-2009, 03:13 PM
i called him and he answered the phone right now and said he renewed my usb drive and that he is online till midnight i msged im on msn but didnt ge a reply..so not sure..

TorrentRaptor
09-23-2009, 03:20 PM
He doesn't appear online on MSN...Let's wait a little more, we'll see @ midnight if at least some of us get their box/servers back online after talking to him..

satya87
09-23-2009, 03:29 PM
yaeh he neevr does but he said he is on msn bu he never replied..i called him and asked him if he renewed he said he did it an hour ago..so i am taking his word

TorrentRaptor
09-23-2009, 07:40 PM
Ok, Still nothing....He really likes to play doesn't he? This little game of his is really starting to get on my nerves :pinch:

Anything new on your side Satya? Anyone? (exept zanderzone...Tell us, what did you do to get your 2 boxes online? You must have a secret weapon!)

scooter
09-23-2009, 09:20 PM
mine wenr down on the 15th sept. after i renewed it on the 12th sept. he doesnt check his mail cos he replied saying "when did i renew".

its now the 24th sept. still down, heard nothing

satya87
09-24-2009, 12:34 AM
well as for ovh pl support my box is supposed to be down on the 25th or something..when i had renewed it till like the next month 6th hoping it wont go down..he said he renewed my USB drive..and i will see if that gets disconnected..anytime sooner..but if my box is going down on the 25th as claimed by pl support..then i am goona flip out..but i am hoping it wont..but i am more negative than positive on this one..

theshadow1234
09-24-2009, 12:45 PM
This may be a little off topic but does anyone know if the seedbox S (Intel Celeron D/215/220 1,20+ GHz 1 GB DDR 2 250 GB 100 Mbps Unlimited Access to FTP and VNC) has root access and can you install your own programs?

Thanks

Mugur
09-24-2009, 02:25 PM
I didn't receive any root password.

OlegL
09-24-2009, 02:31 PM
I didn't receive any root password.

Then you should ask for it. That's what I had to do.

janeisklar
09-24-2009, 02:58 PM
where can I ask?

OlegL
09-24-2009, 03:02 PM
You simply send him email and tell him that since you have a dedicated server or seedbox, you need a root password to it.

satya87
09-24-2009, 03:06 PM
he doesnt reply to emails doesnt reply to msn..as per some other guy he has already been reported

janeisklar
09-24-2009, 03:13 PM
he doesnt reply to emails doesnt reply to msn..as per some other guy he has already been reported

Thats also what I meant. He is not replying at all.

OlegL
09-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Yeah, I know he's hard to reach sometimes... According to his FST stats, he was seen yesterday here.

satya87
09-24-2009, 03:19 PM
anyone had any luck getting there servers back?

OlegL
09-24-2009, 04:04 PM
I sent an email message to [email protected] regarding my server, but do they understand English?

Mugur
09-24-2009, 04:04 PM
This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

I don't think there will be any servers from now on.

satya87
09-24-2009, 04:09 PM
I sent an email message to [email protected] regarding my server, but do they understand English?

u wont get any response

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

I don't think there will be any servers from now on.

his paypal is blocked he gave me a new paypal temporary to renew my usb drive..but i think he is vanishing away now

neither is he picking up his phone

OlegL
09-24-2009, 04:18 PM
but i think he is vanishing away now

He's not vanishing yet. His profile says he was seen yesterday here. :)

satya87
09-24-2009, 04:19 PM
but i think he is vanishing away now

He's not vanishing yet. His profile says he was seen yesterday here. :)

yeah he was here yesterday...but he never responds..and if the server is offline what do u do then lot of people have pmed me saying they pay and have server offline for days so basically they pay for like 2-3 weeks

TorrentRaptor
09-24-2009, 04:21 PM
Satya, you renewed your usb drive very lately, does it work now?

satya87
09-24-2009, 04:25 PM

well i am not sure of the exact date it expires..but last month i renewed on 22nd..this month same too..i think it expiresl ike 26th or 27th he said he renewed my USB..but u know that not trustable..so far its working...

but i know OVH support said my box iwll expire in 3 days and they said that on 22nd..so i amthinking 25th it will expire which is tomorrow..considering i have paid for the whole month till 6th to him..he only paid for 8 days or something..all he said to me was server online so why worry..

but the problem is ithink my server is goona go offline and then it will be difficult to get a resposne form him

any updates guys?

cascada
09-24-2009, 06:38 PM

well i am not sure of the exact date it expires..but last month i renewed on 22nd..this month same too..i think it expiresl ike 26th or 27th he said he renewed my USB..but u know that not trustable..so far its working...

but i know OVH support said my box iwll expire in 3 days and they said that on 22nd..so i amthinking 25th it will expire which is tomorrow..considering i have paid for the whole month till 6th to him..he only paid for 8 days or something..all he said to me was server online so why worry..

but the problem is ithink my server is goona go offline and then it will be difficult to get a resposne form him

any updates guys?

Hi satya87, can I renew my server too?
Or did he do that?

sez
09-24-2009, 06:52 PM
You guys are funny.You keep complaining about this guy yet you keep going back for his servers(and he is reading this thread like right about now,so he hasn't disappeared).He clearly isn't the problem,you guys want AAA service yet you are paying half the market price for the servers.

OlegL
09-24-2009, 08:14 PM
You guys are funny.You keep complaining about this guy yet you keep going back for his servers(and he is reading this thread like right about now,so he hasn't disappeared).He clearly isn't the problem,you guys want AAA service yet you are paying half the market price for the servers.

Well, he's the type of person it's hard to be angry at, actually. So far, I haven't had any major problems with him, even though my server has been down for more than 8 hours.

TorrentRaptor
09-25-2009, 12:27 AM

Trust me, I won't go back for any seedbox of his, nor any of his old customers, and the problem isn't that we expect great support for the cheapest price, the problem is what he promises, no matter how much you pay, when the seller tells you that he'll repair the box in 1h or even 24H and 10 days later nothing is done, it's clearly much worse than bad support, it's a bad joke.

Hi satya87, can I renew my server too?
Or did he do that?
Yes you can, if you want to join his fan club of frustrated customers :P

Well, he's the type of person it's hard to be angry at, actually. So far, I haven't had any major problems with him, even though my server has been down for more than 8 hours.

Now that your server is down I bet that it will never be online again, wait and see, and you will know what it feels like when the guy tells you each day that your server will be online in 1H and does nothing about it.:naughty:

joey
09-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Reading all this makes me glad I quit using this guys service back in August...a month or 2 later and nothing has changed...if anything it looks like it's getting worse. The customer service with this guy is horrible...I quit because of it.

OlegL
09-26-2009, 12:09 AM
I already wrote it in another thread, but let me repeat it here that my server is working again.

TorrentRaptor
09-26-2009, 12:53 AM
Funny that yours is working and all other ones are not...

skiners
09-27-2009, 05:43 AM
My server is working very well!

mert1
09-27-2009, 08:49 PM
server again open thanks...

unreals
10-04-2009, 08:24 AM
There is no free meal.

Next time choose your seedbox provider more carefully.

zanderzone
10-07-2009, 01:33 AM
Hmm! My server is down again from 2 days.

Maild him, pmed him on FST, left an offliner, SMSed him , called him(phone switched off)

How do one contact him ??