PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo slice vs Roy "big belly" Nelson who's gonna win?

darkstate01
09-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Come on kimbo you can do it.
Finally they have put these 2 together lets see kimbo open a can of whup ass on big belly,If kimbo can keep moving and avoid nelson's wild swinging punches for a minute then it should be over in the 1st round.

Cristina
09-27-2009, 08:59 PM
+1 for kimbo

clocker
09-29-2009, 09:28 PM
What the fuck does this have to do with movies or TV?

Anything...anything at all?
No.
Didn't think so.

darkstate01
09-29-2009, 09:53 PM
I'm guessing you don't watch to much T.V then ?
No.
Didn't think so.
These 2 fellas are going to fight on a TV show called The Ultimate Fighter, Get yourself a TV of some kind and watch it, You never know you may even like it.
It maybe a bit to violent for you though.

clocker
09-29-2009, 11:20 PM
Will I have to relearn mouth breathing?

darkstate01
09-30-2009, 02:56 PM
Do I need to answer that?
And thanks for following the thread its appreciated :P

clocker
09-30-2009, 06:16 PM
I assume this thread is here because it got laughed out of the sports section.

Skiz
09-30-2009, 06:31 PM
I assume it's here because he's talking about a reality tv show. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
09-30-2009, 07:37 PM
What the fuck does this have to do with movies or TV?

No.
Didn't think so.

When I saw the topic I was going to say the same thing .

Will I have to relearn mouth breathing?

When I saw the reply I was going to say the same thing.

Btw what sport isn't on TV ? Maybe we should just trash the sports section and put them all here then .

I'll inform the newspapers they can do away with the sports section as they only need an entertainment section while I'm at it.

darkstate01
09-30-2009, 09:03 PM
wow someone with a brain cell...yes its here purely as a TV show and yes its a reality show with a sports subject of mma and yes its american and no i didn't put it into the sports section and no they didn't laugh at it.
I'm guessing the couch potatoes win in the sports brain department on here? Don't answer that I'm bored already ,Luckily the fight is tonight so tomorrow i will know :)

clocker
09-30-2009, 10:45 PM
wow someone with a brain cell...yes its here purely as a TV show and yes its a reality show with a sports subject of mma and yes its american and no i didn't put it into the sports section and no they didn't laugh at it.
Why not put this in the sports section?
I assume you consider it a "sport".
Don't let all those roundball/soccer freaks scare you, I'm sure they're in awe of "Big Belly" Nelson just as you are.

guessing the couch potatoes win in the sports brain department on here? Don't answer that I'm bored already ,Luckily the fight is tonight so tomorrow i will know :)
Couch potatoes will always win in the sports brain department...here or anywhere else.
The fact that I have no idea what a "sports brain department" might be is irrelevant.

IdolEyes787
09-30-2009, 11:05 PM

It's settled then,I'm moving it.:)

darkstate01
09-30-2009, 11:06 PM
Yes of course its a sport, In my world its the only sport.
Roy nelson sucks ass and kimbo is a little better but he has a lot to learn and is learning quick which appeals to me.
And i agree totally about the Couch potatoes will always win in the sports brain department comment
The forum its posted on is where i was on at the time and suited the purpose nothing more.
Look up kimbo slice on youtube to see who he is and what he does....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKBBf56PYws

IdolEyes787
09-30-2009, 11:13 PM
I don't like your world it only has one sport and it's inhabited by creatures that are looking to suck people's asses.

darkstate01
10-01-2009, 12:07 AM
Hey its a simple world for a simple man :) Simple really

Albo Da Kid
10-01-2009, 05:33 AM
I just saw the fight and kimbo got slaughtered.. there goes kimbo "the street legend hype-job" 's career

darkstate01
10-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Oh dear Kimbo owned by big belly, I wasn't all i thought it was going to be but it was worth watching
I like jacksons quip about its like having the moon sittng on you and his haircut cut the same as kimbo very funny stuff.
You would have thought kimbo would have learnt his mistakes from round 1 with nelson doing the crucifix on him, well deserved win though.

pone44
10-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Kimbo is a youtube fighter. Roy nelson is a schooled black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. He has fought some great fighters in the UFC. Kimbo is a stand up punching, brawler and this guy countered his punches,messed up his fight plan.

darkstate01
10-01-2009, 10:29 PM
For sure, Hopefully kimbo will get better in time as he's a noob in mma, as you say he's a youtube brawler but i like his commitment to the sport and he's not taken in by the fame ...So far
Hopefully he's in very good hands with the UFC to train and school him.

pone44
10-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Maybe but age is a factor. At 35 he has a lot of work to put in. Could do it. Time will tell. You never know if he focuses on whatever fighting style they are teaching him and masters it. He is still fighting off the hype those videos brought,which brings media attention. Kimbo will get a chance in the UFC but will get knocked out by a real UFC fighter like Brock Lesnar,Silva,Randy Couture,Nogueira,others.

For sure, Hopefully kimbo will get better in time as he's a noob in mma, as you say he's a youtube brawler but i like his commitment to the sport and he's not taken in by the fame ...So far
Hopefully he's in very good hands with the UFC to train and school him.

darkstate01
10-02-2009, 01:28 AM
Yes of course he will, but time in the mma game is what its all about, If you have time and patience to master a style the rewards are great.
But in his case i just don't know, His heart is in the right place but maybe just maybe he's left it a bit to late with the quality of fighters in the UFC, but time will tell.