PDA

View Full Version : tracker avatars

BrianH
09-24-2009, 11:49 PM
why do ppl put their name on their avatar? do they think ppl missed their username and have to read it again on the avatar?
please explain

Bad-Day
09-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Why do ppl put naked girls has an avatar ? Instead off their real faces ?
Why do ppl use dupe accounts? To attack anyone ?
Ps: at least if your avatar had you name written whit a real maker, but no.... its just someoneelses but, that someone is eating not you.

Ps. you rock.

BrianH
09-25-2009, 12:06 AM
btw i got an infraction for posting discriminatory slurs about your avatar

Night0wl
09-25-2009, 12:37 AM
I started making sure my name was on my avatar on trackers, when some trader asshole started using my avatar here at FST and ignored any request by me to use another.

Also I have a backup nick in the rare case it's taken, but same avatar, so people know who I am anyway.

Many people don't read the nick and just look at the avatar.

bas1c
09-25-2009, 02:20 AM
Because they think they are so l33t someone is going to steal them. Now why the fuck do people sign their name at the end of forum posts - that is even more annoying.

Bad-Day
09-25-2009, 04:00 PM
btw i got an infraction for posting discriminatory slurs about your avatar

My avatar is beautiful. :lol:

God for u 1 infraction.... i think i know u you are :shifty:

Its creepy to see someone use an avatar whit a photo off a real person.

The_Martinator
09-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Because they think they are so l33t someone is going to steal them. Now why the fuck do people sign their name at the end of forum posts - that is even more annoying.

+1 It's all about the l33t factor. And I haz it. :pinch:

BrianH
09-25-2009, 09:27 PM
u mean n33rd factor

Bad-Day
09-25-2009, 09:29 PM
u mean n33rd factor

Nah ;) We mean BrianH factor :shifty:

NippleCake
09-25-2009, 10:43 PM
Why do nike have their name and logo on an advert for a pair of trainers? surely they can see it is nike by looking at the advertisement text at the bottom?

people like to have words with artwork. TBH its no big deal imo.

Swepsycho
09-25-2009, 11:24 PM
is weird....

Hombre
09-26-2009, 12:28 AM
i think people who do that want extra atention, hoping someone sees them and invites them for even higher level tracker. even worst are those animated ones with the name showing up letter by letter as u see at some forums like TPS, where all want be famous to get more and more invites.

BrianH
09-26-2009, 12:33 AM
i think people who do that want extra atention, hoping someone sees them and invites them for even higher level tracker. even worst are those animated ones with the name showing up letter by letter as u see at some forums like TPS, where all want be famous to get more and more invites.

lol +1

n00bz0r
09-26-2009, 12:38 AM

if it was so, it might be..and if it were so, it would be..but as it isn't, it ain't..deal with it. :mellow:

Duckater
09-26-2009, 12:42 AM

lol'z what next a whinge about user bars:?:

ca_aok
09-26-2009, 12:49 AM
I only have one like that on one tracker, and in that case a staffer had created the avatar for me so I feel like I'd better use it :D

pone44
09-26-2009, 03:11 AM
Same here. ;) Never was one for avatars.

I only have one like that on one tracker, and in that case a staffer had created the avatar for me so I feel like I'd better use it :D

The_Martinator
09-26-2009, 09:55 AM

Is this a disguised request for your dream tracker? Nice flashy siggy, though. :lol:

killercam101
09-26-2009, 11:19 AM
When you're leet (like me) you can afford to design your avatar cause you're no longer busy trying to get into "dream" trackers or e-beefing over why a user was banned 6 months ago...after you get your "dream" tracker then guess what.. design a glossy avatar and sit back and enjoy bitches calling each other pussy.

lisabritpop
09-26-2009, 11:37 AM
TBH,i rly dont care about it.....just a general picture~~

Yoann64
09-26-2009, 11:46 AM
thks OP, i just see that i didn't write my username on my avatar ! I'll update it asap.