PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Waffles

k_ichigo
09-25-2009, 12:18 AM
Hey,
I have found out that that tl no longer satisfies my music needs. I need a good music tracker and waffles is pretty good. I would like to request an invite for waffles, i used to have an account there and i tried to log in/recover but it said email not in system. I have given away 5 waffles invites here, so please be kind enough to invite me to waffles. I promise i wont get my account deleted because of inactivity. I will use it :) :fst:

-Ichigo

k_ichigo
09-25-2009, 10:30 PM
bump?

pone44
09-26-2009, 03:01 AM
Did you go to IRC help and see what happened to your account? Could get anyone who invites you in trouble for inviting someone who was a member already.?

Hey,
I have found out that that tl no longer satisfies my music needs. I need a good music tracker and waffles is pretty good. I would like to request an invite for waffles, i used to have an account there and i tried to log in/recover but it said email not in system. I have given away 5 waffles invites here, so please be kind enough to invite me to waffles. I promise i wont get my account deleted because of inactivity. I will use it :) :fst:

-Ichigo