lets be friends

and frolic

and dance

and prance

and skip

in the fields of spastic

Skiz
09-26-2009, 06:00 AM
Yet another one, begging for a truce. Chalice must be on a roll.

Zip
09-26-2009, 07:02 AM
lets be friends

and frolic

and dance

and prance

and skip

in the fields of spastic
You can't tame chalice with words. :dabs:

Disme
09-26-2009, 07:43 AM
This will end in tears ...

C-mos
09-26-2009, 08:40 AM
chalice has no friends .:unsure:

j2k4
09-26-2009, 10:17 AM

A common misapprehension.

I am Chalice's friend.

C-mos
09-26-2009, 12:14 PM
I was joking :unsure:

j2k4
09-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Yes, I know.

IdolEyes787
09-26-2009, 02:02 PM
This will end in tears ...

bitter tears .

Skweeky
09-26-2009, 02:38 PM
and l33t self-pwnage

chalice
09-26-2009, 04:09 PM
lets be friends

and frolic

and dance

and prance

and skip

in the fields of spastic

Let's not.

Let's discuss instead the possible origins, present manifestations and the inevitable repercussions of your over-riding compulsion to be a pathetic attention whore on this forum.

Not having immediately achieved your desired degree of personal fanfare by your initial methodology of brown-nosing the mods with your clueless 'let's make the world a better place' threads in ERTTB, you now resort to skirting in and out of my spotlight.

You're a speck. A snack. A fucking side-dish, child.

Skweeks is absolutely correct. You pwned yourself by starting this thread.

Anything I say, however banal, will seem incan-fucking-descent in comparison to your unfunny, spastic gibberish.

Well done. I await your further intellectually suicidal pish with fervour.

Skweeky
09-26-2009, 04:16 PM
I'm going to start a popcorn franchise in this place. I'm gonna make a mint.

We can have theme nights.

Monday - Get insulted by Chavis night
Tuesday - Chavis makes the mongs cry
Wednesday - Mongs pwn themselves to the max

Saturday - Give Skweeks a foot massage day (noobs and mongs not allowed)

chalice
09-26-2009, 04:44 PM

A common misapprehension.

I am Chalice's friend.

You knows it, Kev.

Damn'd straight.

Biggles
09-26-2009, 05:33 PM
lets be friends

and frolic

and dance

and prance

and skip

in the fields of spastic

Has the world gone stark, staring doo-lally and not even had the courtesy to tell me? :unsure:

Skweeky
09-26-2009, 05:54 PM
We didn't really think you'd notice the difference, Les.

Skweeky
09-26-2009, 05:55 PM

Biggles
09-26-2009, 06:08 PM

You are probably right - I mean I think I saw this in stereo, so what do I know?

Rart
09-26-2009, 06:20 PM
:cry:

chalice
09-26-2009, 06:28 PM
:cry:

You can't even manufacture a fucking syllable, can you?

No surprise.

Flowers for fingers, a bou-fucking-quet for a brain.

:happy:

Rart
09-26-2009, 06:53 PM
:wacko:

chalice
09-26-2009, 06:59 PM
I rarely have the arrogance to say this, though, I think we can all fairly conclude that I won this one.

Even though, I didn't start it.

I think we've captured Rart for wot he is.

A sad little fuck who lacks intelligence, stamina and the courage of his initial convictions.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Something Else
09-26-2009, 07:07 PM
Not worth the rod. An utter waist of thyme. Ignored.

chalice
09-26-2009, 07:51 PM
Hurry up, you little lick-spittle.

I knows you're reading/dithering/flapping.

Somebody give me a spastic worth the fucking time, ffs.

:dabs:

Rart
09-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Honestly something else? I was tired of all the edrama and epenis that surrounded the bt forums and just came here to screw around and have a little fun. I'm full aware of how chalice normally posts and I find it quite entertaining so I just made a random thread about it, I know not to take what he says too personally. If you're seriously going to ignore me just because of this thread, whats the point in having a open forum? I guess I really know why IdolEyes called this such an unwelcoming forum. But I guess since you ignored me anyway, you won't be reading this post either way. I pray for any other new member that actually tries to be part of this forum.

Sigh, I guess if that's all I get from this forum I guess I'll just respectfully leave. Seeya around chalice, I do think your a pretty freaking hilarious guy. But I guess this just isn't the place to express that. Hope you guys have fun.

chalice
09-26-2009, 08:06 PM
Honestly something else? I was tired of all the edrama and epenis that surrounded the bt forums and just came here to screw around and have a little fun. I'm full aware of how chalice normally posts and I find it quite entertaining so I just made a random thread about it, I know not to take what he says too personally. If you're seriously going to ignore me just because of this thread, whats the point in having a open forum? I guess I really know why IdolEyes called this such an unwelcoming forum. But I guess since you ignored me anyway, you won't be reading this post either way. I pray for any other new member that actually tries to be part of this forum.

Sigh, I guess if that's all I get from this forum I guess I'll just respectfully leave. Seeya around chalice, I do think your a pretty freaking hilarious guy. But I guess this just isn't the place to express that. Hope you guys have fun.

Queer. :lol:

:happy:

Glad to hear you're doing the right thing with the fucking off and all.

You knows it makes sense.

Biggles
09-26-2009, 08:24 PM

I must be getting soft - but I think he is far too coherent to be relegated to bittardshire.

Albo Da Kid
09-26-2009, 08:26 PM
I pray for any other new member that actually tries to be part of this forum.

I guess I'll just respectfully leave.

Seeya around chalice

Hope you guys have fun.

Wow .. you responded like a true pussy. Why did you feel the need to befriend chalice anyway? Don't you know chalice lives by a con mentality.. If you and chalice were roommates in a jail cell together, chalice would be the kind of roommate that uses you to buy a tv, clean the cell, make you ask your parents for cigarette money etc..

Rart.. get out of the house bro, and try finding another hobby becayse you just emberrased the shit out of yourself right now...im not even trying to be mean

IdolEyes787
He's actually not a bad guy for an American.
Btw Rant I got it much worse than you did when I first posted however I persisted and now am only ignored by most and reviled by a couple .
So you see there can be light at the end of the tunnel, however in your case it's probably a gerbil holding a flashlight.:ghey:

chalice

I must be getting soft - but I think he is far too coherent to be relegated to bittardshire.

That's always been your downfall, Les.

You're just too trusting.

It's a fucking tard. Fact.

chalice
09-26-2009, 08:30 PM
I pray for any other new member that actually tries to be part of this forum.

I guess I'll just respectfully leave.

Seeya around chalice

Hope you guys have fun.

Wow .. you responded like a true pussy. Why did you feel the need to befriend chalice anyway? Don't you know chalice lives by a con mentality.. If you and chalice were roommates in a jail cell together, chalice would be the kind of roommate that uses you to buy a tv, clean the cell, make you ask your parents for cigarette money etc..

Rart.. get out of the house bro, and try finding another hobby becayse you just emberrased the shit out of yourself right now...im not even trying to be mean

Spoken by a spastic who had the wits to get out of dodge quick and tried licking my balls instead.

Albo Da Kid
09-26-2009, 08:36 PM
who had the wits to get out of dodge quick and tried licking my balls instead.
get the fuk outta here you old dysmythic cocksucker.. nobody was trying to suck up to you

Rart
09-26-2009, 08:36 PM
He's actually not a bad guy for an American.
Btw Rant I got it much worse than you did when I first posted however I persisted and now am only ignored by most and reviled by a couple .
So you see there can be light at the end of the tunnel, however in your case it's probably a gerbil holding a flashlight.:ghey:

I love how you spelled my name as Rant :lol:

As for "el kapedane", I really don't think its worth my time to respond to you.

Albo Da Kid
09-26-2009, 08:41 PM
As for "el kapedane", I really don't think its worth my time to respond to you.
you dont have to.. as i said I wasn't trying to make fun of you(you opened up a can all by yourself already). i was just trying to give you some advice

chalice
09-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Rart, you don't belong here, mate.

You've got fucking tits for fingers. You've got a fucking womb for a brain.

Little girl, little sense, little fucking wonder you're such a fucking nancy.

Boo fucking hoo for you, like.

Biggles
09-26-2009, 08:47 PM

You are probably right. As Tard Sniffer Pursuivant you have the ability to identify such creatures of the catacombs from the merest ill formed sentence. Rart's ability to form structured prose comprising of reasonable grammar, punctuation and polysyllabic words perhaps lulled me into a false sense of fuzzy trust.

I have always been a bit racist about tard speak. :ermm:

chalice
09-26-2009, 08:58 PM

You are probably right. As Tard Sniffer Pursuivant you have the ability to identify such creatures of the catacombs from the merest ill formed sentence. Rart's ability to form structured prose comprising of reasonable grammar, punctuation and polysyllabic words perhaps lulled me into a false sense of fuzzy trust.

Shirley, tho, and tolerable sarcasm notwithstanding, like, you must perceive the folly in the genesis of this thread? Eh? Eh?

Polysyllabic self-destruction aside, the guy is a palpable mong, non?

Something Else
09-26-2009, 09:17 PM

Ahh. The good, old reverse-psychology, ignore-rod.
Works 60% of the thyme. Every thyme.

chalice
09-26-2009, 09:20 PM

Ahh. The good, old reverse-psychology, ignore-rod.
Works 60% of the thyme. Every thyme.

As if that was ever gonna work, mate. :no:

She's started so we'll finish, like.

Something Else
09-26-2009, 09:21 PM
If you're expecting to be entertained by people insulting you, then supplying them with an ammunition of smilies is not the best approach.

Biggles
09-26-2009, 09:26 PM

Shirley, tho, and tolerable sarcasm notwithstanding, like, you must perceive the folly in the genesis of this thread? Eh? Eh?

Polysyllabic self-destruction aside, the guy is a palpable mong, non?

Indeed, even if Rart were a member of Opus Dei I doubt he could have devised a more quixotic mortification of the flesh.

Lilmiss
09-27-2009, 06:25 AM
:wave:

The_Martinator
09-29-2009, 07:51 AM
Chalice sucks!

PS: What does spastic mean? I'll have to look it up.

Zip
09-29-2009, 08:01 AM
Chalice sucks!

Someone who walks with their head angled 30-45 degrees to the side, one of their arms in a crooked position, their feet turned inwards (like Kevin Spacey in The Usual Suspects), walking down a street, with the occasional noise (like that dude in Cube) "Errrrrahhhhhhhh".
Whenever Dave did something stupid, we'd do the spastic impression on him "Errrrrahhhhhhhh".

Us Brits are the masters of doing insulting impressions such as the spastic and wanker impression.

Zip
09-29-2009, 08:03 AM
I found that on Urban dictionary by the way.

Zip
09-29-2009, 08:11 AM
I find the last sentence funny as those words are quite common around here. :eyebrows:

Triple posting for the win. :smilie4:

Barbarossa
09-29-2009, 11:08 AM
Sometimes reading the shite posted on this board makes me lose the will to live

Disme
09-29-2009, 11:19 AM
Than don't ...

chalice
09-29-2009, 09:26 PM
Chalice sucks!

Yep, I suck. I suck things to the max.

I suck your mother's clitoris. I sucked my spermatozoa outta your mother's cliroris and spat it back into a fucking cow's mouth. That cow spat back my spermatozoa into the mouth of a fucking Jack Russell terrier who in turn gargled the fuck out of it and projected it skywards and (unfortunately) landed and took root in a fucking wide-open vagina belonging to your mother. She then got sucked into a fucking time-vortex which dragged her back to the start of this post ergo where you were conceived.

Now...what were the fucking chances of that? Through some sorta fucked-up paradox you were actually given life.

Thank me, thank your mum, thank that cow, thank that Jack Russell and thank time fucking vortexes to the max, like.

Albo Da Kid
09-30-2009, 02:06 AM
holy shit where do you come up with these

IdolEyes787
09-30-2009, 02:18 AM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01363/Craigavon2_1363360c.jpg

chalice
09-30-2009, 02:26 AM
:eyebrows:

Clever.

IdolEyes787
09-30-2009, 02:34 AM
I have a dozen monkeys typing at my computer and sometimes they get lucky.

The_Martinator
10-01-2009, 06:57 AM
Chalice sucks!

I suck your mother's clitoris. I sucked my spermatozoa outta your mother's cliroris and spat it back into a fucking cow's mouth. That cow spat back my spermatozoa into the mouth of a fucking Jack Russell terrier who in turn gargled the fuck out of it and projected it skywards and (unfortunately) landed and took root in a fucking wide-open vagina belonging to your mother. She then got sucked into a fucking time-vortex which dragged her back to the start of this post ergo where you were conceived.

Now...what were the fucking chances of that? Through some sorta fucked-up paradox you were actually given life.

Thank me, thank your mum, thank that cow, thank that Jack Russell and thank time fucking vortexes to the max, like.
:lol: Nicely done.

chalice
10-01-2009, 10:51 PM

:lol: Nicely done.

So, having been graciously given the definition of what a spastic is, you now agree that you do indeed fit nicely into that criterion, yes?

Glad we sorted that out. I was worried for a minute.

chalice
10-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Rart, worship me and post in the lounge, mate.

Just as long as you worship me, like, you spastic.

chalice
10-01-2009, 11:43 PM
All I'm asking is that you sacrifice a 4 tonne chicken, your mother or your first born child in my honour. All three would be even better.

Then, and only then, can you post in my lounge with good conscience, my disciple.

Rart
10-02-2009, 12:23 AM
My my triple posting. Lonely now aren't we?

chalice
10-02-2009, 12:31 AM
I can do multiple postings. Singular posts dwell solely within the province of N00bs who can't appreciate the comedy value. That's why there's no automerging in this section.

Was that the royal 'we'? Cos I can't see anyone else rallying to your defence.

You're a fucking sad little cunt who has gotten out of its depth and you just can't claw back. Go back to the tard section. You fit in perfectly.

j2k4
10-02-2009, 01:03 AM
I find myself missing the idiots of another age...Zardoz...Hypoluxa...David....those were the days.

You really had to put your boot on their necks to make them squeal nice.

Now, those were real trolls.

chalice
10-02-2009, 01:10 AM
Hypoluxa.

Now there was a troll worth the effort, kev.

Forgot about him. The good old days are dead and gone, mate.

Rart
10-02-2009, 01:36 AM
You're a fucking sad little cunt who has gotten out of its depth and you just can't claw back. Go back to the tard section. You fit in perfectly.

But you told me to come back :huh:

chalice
10-02-2009, 01:40 AM
Only so I could make a further dickhead out of you.

Thanks for that.

Rart
10-02-2009, 01:45 AM
You're welcome.

But now I've helped you by posting again so you could make a dickhead out of me. In the bigger picture, I was on your side all along.

Does that mean I get to be your disciple?

chalice
10-02-2009, 01:49 AM
There are two kinds of people on this board, Rart.

Chalistinians and Jizzreallys.

Make up what passes for your mind.

You can't be both.

Rart
10-02-2009, 01:52 AM
Whose side are Jizzreallys on?

Albo Da Kid
10-02-2009, 05:37 AM
Chalice you're a creative guy and there's no doubt about that. You're either a writer or you read a lot of books which help you express your thoughts fluently and help your creativity.. you're definitely a swift guy and I'm not saying this to dickride you or anything...im just appreciating your skills

The_Martinator
10-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Chalice you're a creative guy and there's no doubt about that. You're either a writer or you read a lot of books which help you express your thoughts fluently and help your creativity.. you're definitely a swift guy and I'm saying this to dickride you or anything...im just appreciating your skills

Fixed. How do YOU like it? :lol:

IdolEyes787
10-02-2009, 01:54 PM
There are two kinds of people on this board, Rart.

Chalistinians and Jizzreallys.

Make up what passes for your mind.

You can't be both.

I'm with the bored UN but just like our real life counterparts we are basically ineffectual.

chalice
10-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Chalice you're a creative guy and there's no doubt about that. You're either a writer or you read a lot of books which help you express your thoughts fluently and help your creativity.. you're definitely a swift guy and I'm not saying this to dickride you or anything...im just appreciating your skills

Once you abandon all reason, morality and conscience, the possibilities are endless. True story.

Not giving a tuppenny vomit what people think of you is an immensely liberating experience.

You should try it sometime, Igor.

j2k4
10-02-2009, 08:55 PM

That last just makes you a very solicitous dickrider.

chalice
10-02-2009, 08:56 PM
:lol:

pentomato
10-02-2009, 09:39 PM

Cuchi cuchi

chalice
10-02-2009, 09:43 PM

Cuchi cuchi

Anglais sil vous plait, monsieur

It seems like you think you know me, but I honestly don't have a clue who you are.

chalice
10-02-2009, 09:51 PM
To be honest, I've eaten, gargled, rinsed, digested, shat, wiped and recycled more mongs than you than I care to remember.

Rart
10-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Recycled? So you want them back? How touching.

chalice
10-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Why are you picking on me Rart?

What did I ever do to you?

You're not a very nice person, are you?

Rart
10-02-2009, 10:13 PM
No, but YOU are. You act all rough on the outside but I know deep down you're really a giant pink bunny. Just admit it.

chalice
10-02-2009, 10:17 PM
I'm a decent bloke, Rart.

I'm 35. I've got a difficult job, I've got a wife and 3 kids. I try my best.

I just can't understand why someone as harsh as you would take time out of your valuable life to belittle me on a public forum.

Please stop. It's not funny any more.

Rart
10-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Aww you have kids. Are they cute? Do you have cute baby pictures? Do you read them bedtime stories?

I knew you had it in you, it just took a little encouraging.

chalice
10-02-2009, 10:41 PM
No, they're not cute.

One of them has Downs Syndrome and the other two are Autistic. One is high on the spectrum and the other isn't so much.

They're cute to me and my wife, but to an insensitive person like you, they probably wouldn't be.

Rart
10-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Ouch... you don't have to be so harsh. I know you can bring out the other side in you.

chalice
10-02-2009, 11:19 PM
I can speak the way I speak, Rart, cos I'm entitled to. I live it.

It's a cushion. A fucking crash-bag, if you will.

If I didn't laugh about it all, I'd cry.

If I offended you in the past, I apologise and I hope you now understand why.

Albo Da Kid
10-03-2009, 01:22 AM
I know you can bring out the other side in you.
One step at a time one step at a time