PDA

View Full Version : Trackermania; Do you suffer from it?

KushBlow
09-26-2009, 03:33 AM
Are you addicted to trackers? Do you check them daily, just browse the various pages, and comment etc.? Can you go 2 days without checking your tracker/s? Or do you just download?

Vote!

Cabalo
09-26-2009, 03:41 AM
usually visit them once per day, though i spend many times several weeks away from home, which has costed me some accounts, due to inactivity.

lisabritpop
09-26-2009, 03:52 AM
check my trackers everyday , enjoy my life in forum

Rart
09-26-2009, 03:57 AM
I don't feel like anyone would be likely to actually admit they suffer from "trackermania".

Intr4ns1t
09-26-2009, 04:07 AM
I'm taking bets as to how long it takes from today for someone to start a forum called trackermania....

Hombre
09-26-2009, 04:07 AM
i have only 3 trackers and i use them daily. dont use much IRC (IRC is for kids without RL friends) and i participate often in their forums, i love torrentbytes one.

philau
09-26-2009, 05:17 AM
I check everyday and can't help signing up for new one everyday. I'm the real victim and I need help. Is there any institution like AAA that can help me with?

ovisan
09-26-2009, 07:00 AM
I fricking hope not

Zip
09-26-2009, 07:23 AM
Trackermania; Do you suffer from it?
No, but I suffer from people suffering from trackermania. :dabs:

megabyteme
09-26-2009, 07:42 AM
Trackermania; Do you suffer from it?
No, but I suffer from people suffering from trackermania. :dabs:

Well said, Zip! :)

MiNiMAL
09-26-2009, 08:49 AM
What is Trackermania

ovisan
09-26-2009, 08:55 AM
What is Trackermania

A new tracker very similar to piratebay. Open registration atm

The_Martinator
09-26-2009, 10:03 AM
I'm here for the beer and the bitches!

I play Trackmania from time to time, though, lol.

Seriously it depends. Right now and prolly throughout the winter I'll have increasingly more free time so I will be checking daily (my prediction). During exam terms I don't check for weeks sometimes (I have gotten disabled at 2-3 sites because of it). RL still comes first.

Yoann64
09-26-2009, 06:22 PM
I think i don't have the disease of "Trackermania" psychological depression, i only use F5 key as 250/days/trackers

sez
09-26-2009, 06:57 PM
What is Trackermania

A new tracker very similar to piratebay. Open registration atm

How do I send you credits on TVT,no email no name no nothing?

Albo Da Kid
09-26-2009, 08:51 PM
I don't suffer from trackermania.. but i sure do suffer from forumania

With me it comes with waves.. If i'm torrenting, you can bet your house in it that I'm doing it to the fullest, meaning I'm investing a lot of time in it etc... And if I'm not bored or involved with another activity, I totally forget about it. Sometimes i even go months without even checking in, but whenever I do I get stuck again lol

It's like an adictive routine and it feels too good to let it go

BrianH
09-26-2009, 08:58 PM
hell no i download and go afk

Hombre
09-26-2009, 10:06 PM
i check PTM 3 times a day or more. used to check ipt but i got to conclusion it sucks, the layout more than all, and now i spend less time on trackers, many times i forget to go check them cos i am pro gaming, and i cant waste my bandwidth and ping downloading stuff and ruin my online game experience.

Albo Da Kid
09-26-2009, 10:09 PM
yea?? thats cool.

what games are you sponsored to play?

Hombre
09-26-2009, 10:14 PM
quake wars. it was abit who sponsored, but now they are closing the sponsorship and we will probably go with roccat. sorry, i wont tell my clan in public, after all this is a pirate site ;)

Albo Da Kid
09-26-2009, 10:22 PM
that's good man.. what's the most money you ever made by playing? Is it possible to make a living out pro gaming?

Hombre
09-26-2009, 10:27 PM
most i ever made was 150€ in live tournament :blushing: most times you get hardware as prizes,or tickets etc, and only few is money. forget about make a living out of it.

Albo Da Kid
09-26-2009, 10:35 PM
oh i see. so it's just about having fun then.. Well keep it up man and hopefully someday you make some real money out of it

Funkin'
09-27-2009, 10:20 AM
i check PTM 3 times a day or more. used to check ipt but i got to conclusion it sucks, the layout more than all, and now i spend less time on trackers, many times i forget to go check them cos i am pro gaming, and i cant waste my bandwidth and ping downloading stuff and ruin my online game experience.

:blink:

You think IPT's layout sucks but not PTM's?

momassalha
09-27-2009, 12:19 PM
Are you addicted to trackers? Do you check them daily, just browse the various pages, and comment etc.? Can you go 2 days without checking your tracker/s? Or do you just download?

Vote!

nope ,i check some trackers from time to time when i want to download my needs ,movies,games after that i dont to visit them and the others that have great communities i spend alot of time browsing them because there is a lot of trackers that u can make a friend in their irc channels and forums and torrenting its not the only thing that u talk about u can talk about all things that u want or need to talk about but for sure trackers is not a main thing in my life it a thing that i can leave .

cinephilia
09-27-2009, 04:08 PM
i'm definitely not addicted to trackers and that's really not hard to forget about my accounts when real life is calling me back.
on the other hand, i check fst almost everyday when i have nothing to do - idleness if you ask me.

MiNiMAL
10-02-2009, 05:35 PM
What is url on Trackermania

The_Martinator
10-02-2009, 06:14 PM

:idunno: Its secret. Top secret. Like military stuffies.

lisabritpop
10-02-2009, 06:28 PM

:idunno: Its secret. Top secret. Like military stuffies.

lol.......:D

The_Martinator
10-02-2009, 06:32 PM
I forgot to mention. Is level 9,5!!!

b3owulf
10-02-2009, 07:25 PM

Vote!
Usually I check my trackers everyday, I don't want to miss any interesteing stuff (that mostly applies to music trackers). Forums? I'm only active at few places I really like, but I'm not crazy poster with thousands of records LOL A certain period of time w/o torenting? TBH it's not that hard, I've done that more than once. The only thing that i'm really worried about is that I don't want to see my accs disabled due to inactivity.

And here I'm only for beers and bitches LOL