PDA

View Full Version : Got a letter from ISP, what to do?

foodforthemoon
09-26-2009, 02:04 PM
Seems like the climate has been rapidly changing, with the court battles lost, and new laws coming.. I have toned down dramatically, and yet I still got a nice little letter in the mail today pertaining to all this legal stuff, and my alleged computer..

Wondering, should I be concerned right now? What steps should I take...? Any advice appreciated..

NSMB
09-26-2009, 02:36 PM
WARNING: Viewer discretion advised! PG +13!

Hang yourself, a new revolution is coming. It's the revolution of Anti-Piracy, and they will have one chosen dictator/leader that will be a super(anti-piracy)human consisting of BREINs,MPAAs and the swedish APB's leader in one - they will be three leaders in one suit of metal and anti-piracywarnings. Be afraid, thy the end is coming. I'm gonna cut my wrists wide open and then shoot myself with a shotgun in the cock and then shove it up my ass and pull the trigger.After that, I'm gonna bath in crossed glass and then when they're storming my house to get my 9000 1TB-disks I'm going to take the shotgun and shove it down my throat until I puke and then pull the trigger.

foodforthemoon
09-26-2009, 03:19 PM
NSMB... thanks for the advice!! I can't really follow it though.. I was always privy to jumping out of an airplane without a shoot, as a way to go.. Hanging just has no pizzaz.. too boring..

hotshot6473
09-26-2009, 05:32 PM
Either join private trackers or get usenet with SSL

darkstate01
09-27-2009, 02:02 AM
Encryption is king in the world of file sharing ..oh and of course encrypt your hard drives cos you don't want to go to all the trouble of buying hard drives filling them full of dodgy files then have them took of you as evidence now would you.
Remember always encrypt

iLOVENZB
09-27-2009, 02:20 AM
...encrypt your hard drives cos you don't want to go to all the trouble of buying hard drives filling them full of dodgy files then have them took of you as evidence now would you.

Encryption can be decrypted

:shifty:

Alien5
09-27-2009, 02:25 AM
Decryption can be re-encrypted. :tease:

iLOVENZB
09-27-2009, 07:32 AM
Decryption can be re-encrypted. :tease:

Defeats the purpose if they got hold of the data that was encrypted...:tease:

manu1991
09-27-2009, 08:06 AM
^^ Just make it very long and tedious to decrypt , they wont waste too many resources for decrypting a single machine

iLOVENZB
09-27-2009, 09:19 AM
^^ Just make it very long and tedious to decrypt , they wont waste too many resources for decrypting a single machine

I beg to differ ;)

momassalha
09-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Seems like the climate has been rapidly changing, with the court battles lost, and new laws coming.. I have toned down dramatically, and yet I still got a nice little letter in the mail today pertaining to all this legal stuff, and my alleged computer..

Wondering, should I be concerned right now? What steps should I take...? Any advice appreciated..

be more carefull use things that secured like high level private trackers and no body will caught u but be carefull before doing anything thats what i can say i am not an expert and in my country nobody moniter us and disallow downloading anything illegal.

blong579
10-08-2009, 07:50 PM
I'm gonna cut my wrists wide open and then shoot myself with a shotgun in the cock and then shove it up my ass and pull the trigger.After that, I'm gonna bath in crossed glass and then when they're storming my house to get my 9000 1TB-disks I'm going to take the shotgun and shove it down my throat until I puke and then pull the trigger.

COOL film it them upload it to youtube. i bet it goes virual:)

phiberoptik
10-20-2009, 12:36 PM

I beg to differ ;)

I can guarantee you that encryption done right can only be decrypted by the individual who encrypted it.

pone44
10-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Op you received this from using a public tracker?

ShyTalk123
10-22-2009, 11:39 AM
What public trackers/sites are really no go these days?

iLOVENZB
10-22-2009, 11:41 AM
What public trackers/sites are really no go these days?

All of them.

The more popular to higher the risk.

j6796713
10-22-2009, 03:41 PM
Either join private trackers or get usenet with SSL

YEs I agree, SSL 256 encryption is the way to go OR Pirates your neighbors signal and don't sweat a thing!!!!!! :D

Lepgek
10-22-2009, 08:45 PM
just make sure you delete everything well use program called evidence eliminator

cinephilia
10-23-2009, 12:41 AM
just make sure you delete everything well use program called evidence eliminator
simply because they spam usenet claiming their software is able to delete all informations from the hdd doesn't mean it's true..