PDA

View Full Version : Scenelife.net definitely closed

Hombre
09-26-2009, 04:08 PM
today i login to site and i get message "domain suspended" so it is the end. and to think i donated to such site once. :rolleyes:

taco2
09-26-2009, 04:14 PM
Noo!! it was actually a pretty good tracker :)

Rest In Peace.

FACE_TO_FACE
09-26-2009, 04:16 PM
"Domain scenelife.net has been temporary suspended."

where you saw written definitely ???

Hombre
09-26-2009, 04:17 PM
i talked with some more people and they are saying the site is not returning. come on, it had only 600 torrents, mostly with only max 2 or 3 seeders, what do you expect? and i tried hard to make it a good site, now look what happened.

Dithersky
09-26-2009, 04:24 PM
good, we arent going to miss it :lol:

deb001
09-26-2009, 04:26 PM
It's GONE for GooD.

IdolEyes787
09-26-2009, 04:40 PM

Dithering never use "we" unless you have intimate knowledge of everyone
else's opinions .

Unless you are using the Royal "we"

Bad-Day
09-26-2009, 04:44 PM

else's opinions .

Another awsome post by idoleyes. :P

pwned :D ( hes probably gonna mess whit me next... )

Cabalo
09-26-2009, 04:48 PM
is this for real?
Last time i read they were looking to increase their donation bar, but didn't see this one coming :huh:

Yoann64
09-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Isn't it their 2nd B-Day ? ...Sad !

eram
09-26-2009, 05:05 PM

else's opinions .

Unless you are using the Royal "we"

insiders call it the pluralis majestatis

IdolEyes787
09-26-2009, 05:07 PM
So do Ancient Romans.

Patriot foreve
09-26-2009, 05:08 PM
well,looks like anice birthday gift to their members :lol:

sez
09-26-2009, 05:17 PM
/me if you got nothing to say don't say it here,serb didn't staff the place,did he?

I'm Hot
09-26-2009, 05:28 PM
The site is returning AFAIK. They didn't pay their bills in time and so this happened.

n00bz0r
09-26-2009, 05:32 PM
ScL will return pretty soon..

eram
09-26-2009, 05:34 PM
So do Ancient Romans.

as well as some romanians

momassalha
09-26-2009, 05:58 PM
the irc channels work perfect and i think they will back soon as possilbe and scl is a great tracker have good pre times and good speed not that bad because they use seedbox and depot section have great freeleech packs and scl have a great community i hope everybody respect this tracker and the admins of this tracker because they work to give us all what we need .

MrStonedOne
09-26-2009, 06:01 PM
HA! we will be back... paypal limit on the main account had us unable to pay the bills...

and the irc is working still....

ViperMM
09-26-2009, 06:05 PM
site is only down for noobs

anti-noobs script is working big time :D

Rart
09-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Paypal limit? I'm not sure how much reliance I'd place on a tracker run on an unverified paypal account.

Heroo
09-26-2009, 06:33 PM

:thumbsup::yahoo:

MrStonedOne
09-26-2009, 06:41 PM
look at everyone celebrating... even if we went down forever your accounts would still be disabled and you would still be butt hurt over that irc convo where we didn't believe your half-baked im no longer a trader story.

so go ahead and say it... "and nothing of value was lost" "good riddance" "not gonna miss them" etc...

We all know the real reason your saying it

sez
09-26-2009, 06:51 PM
Only an amateur would run a tracker on an unverified paypal (assuming rart's right)

Rart
09-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Only an amateur would run a tracker on an unverified paypal (assuming rart's right)

If your account is verified there are no limits.

MrStonedOne
09-26-2009, 06:52 PM
there's more then one level of limits the account doesn't have to be unverified to have limits...

Rart
09-26-2009, 07:02 PM
I believe there (may) be a extremely high monthly limit. But there's a lifetime limit on unverified accounts. So if your accounts verified and you hit the limit, what else have you been using the money on to hit that extremely high monthly limit?

soulreaper
09-26-2009, 07:17 PM

I'm glad that they're not gone. We should be unhappy about a torrent site going down than celebrating as we're all pirates here, can't believe you guys!

jasperr
09-26-2009, 07:25 PM

I'm glad that they're not gone. We should be unhappy about a torrent site going down than celebrating as we're all pirates here, can't believe you guys!

yeah well, FST is full of crybabies, traders, and cheats so what do you expect?

anyways, ScL is in fact down but, only due to some retarded circumstances. the site will be back up as soon as possible. if anyone has questions go to their IRC and not here, simple because there are no retards there to give you wrong answers...

IdolEyes787
09-26-2009, 08:15 PM

if anyone has questions go to their IRC and not here, simple because there are no retards there ...

You didn't prove it by that post. I'm going to give up defending the site if that's the kind of attitude that's consistent with the place.

Bad-Day
09-26-2009, 08:32 PM

if anyone has questions go to their IRC and not here, simple because there are no retards there ...

You didn't prove it by that post. I'm going to give up defending the site if that's the kind of attitude that's consistent with the place.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BrianH
09-26-2009, 08:53 PM
dont expect much from a site run by stoners

Cabalo
09-26-2009, 09:36 PM

http://www.mathewingram.com/work/wp-content/uploads/myspace-owned.jpg

Albo Da Kid
09-26-2009, 09:50 PM
:lol: Jasperr, you're an intelligent fella.. Why are you letting people treat you this way?? Threaten them like you threatened me by showing my personal info that time that I put your post in my sig http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req-wheelmods-invite-plzzz-post3081984/postcount29

They'll stop for sure and show you the respect that you deserve

Hombre
09-26-2009, 10:02 PM
so, it means scenelife.net is going to return? with even as much torrents as the 500 before and with so much activity? should i donate again, or you guys dont need donations, and is not a problem of money?

Albo Da Kid
09-26-2009, 10:05 PM
or you guys dont need donations, and is not a problem of money?
WHattt!!? yea oook lol. Ofc it's not about the money. Scl was never about the money

Who has those screenshots where the staffers are discussing to either go against their site rules or not by disabling a trader who is also a donor.

I forgot what the final decision was....Oh yea I remember. the trader didnt get the ban for the sake of his donor status

Cabalo
09-26-2009, 10:07 PM
or you guys dont need donations, and is not a problem of money?
WHattt!!? yea oook lol. Ofc it's not about the money. Scl was never about the money

Who has those screenshots where the staffers are discussing to either go against their site rules or not by disabling a trader who is also a donor.

I forgot what the final decision was....Oh yea I remember. the trader didnt get the ban for the sake of his donor status
:lol: for real? man, i'd love to see such screenshots.

Hombre
09-26-2009, 10:10 PM
@ albo: i'm a donor at that site, and boy do i regret. it got name coz it was hard to enter and had people infiltrated in forums saying it was best than SCT (not a member there, but i dont believe scl was ever even near sct), so all noobs and traders wanted to get in and it got a shit comunity. i think that it's the site i know that more traders are at.

Albo Da Kid
09-26-2009, 10:13 PM
lol i used to have them but I restored my comp a few months ago and lost everything.. There's still some users that got them I think

I remember it was a convo between x7z and 3 other staffers.. funny thing is that only 1 of the staffers was against the decision to keep him for the sake of being a donor

@ albo: i'm a donor at that site, and boy do i regret. it got name coz it was hard to enter and had people infiltrated in forums saying it was best than SCT (not a member there, but i dont believe scl was ever even near sct), so all noobs and traders wanted to get in and it got a shit comunity. i think that it's the site i know that more traders are at.I fell for the same reason as you did. They used to hype up the community to the maximum.. I remember enetreing there and thinking "wow, what a fukin joke" I entered the irc and I remember it being dead. Even where there was some kind of activity, you had x7z talking about himself and making up stories how he used to get girls in highschool and how he used to be a sport jockey etc..

Overall scl was a joke but it had it's good aspects as well. There were a few members who went out of their way to help you out.

C-mos
09-26-2009, 10:13 PM
idiot OP , :)
the site is down for maintaince and it will be soon up ;)

1000possibleclaws
09-26-2009, 10:16 PM

anyways, ScL is in fact down but, only due to some retarded circumstances. the site will be back up as soon as possible. if anyone has questions go to their IRC and not here, simple because there are no retards there to give you wrong answers...

lulz good one

Bad-Day
09-26-2009, 10:26 PM

There are some stories... rumours... and they are known to give lots off chances to ppl who get out off the rails...

@Albo SHOW THE PICS!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

( This is not flaming ) Its not always the users who do bad things...

Albo Da Kid
09-26-2009, 10:27 PM
i dont have them anymore.. i wish someone could find them.. those screens would make a wonderful fst topic

Cabalo
09-26-2009, 10:34 PM
i dont have them anymore.. i wish someone could find them.. those screens would make a wonderful fst topic
:hooray:

Bad-Day
09-26-2009, 10:35 PM
:dry: albo dude thats not right.... know iīm sad. buuuuaaaaaa

Someone reported a trader, they gave him a warning... I know for a fact. Maybe they donīt care about the politics in BT.

Albo Da Kid
09-26-2009, 10:42 PM
nah they do care about bt politics the most...but only in the open.. behind close doors they really care about the money

right c-mos??

ViperMM
09-26-2009, 10:45 PM
nah they do care about bt politics the most...but only in the open.. behind close doors they really care about the money

right c-mos??
yea every month we spend the donations money in weed 'n shit

Bad-Day
09-26-2009, 10:49 PM

right c-mos??
yea every month we spend the donations money in weed 'n shit:lol: hi there vipermm buddie.

Albo Da Kid
09-26-2009, 10:50 PM
eh fuk it. In reality Scl deserves some respect at last for attempting to make their community warm,active and comfortable. Im not going to be a hypocrite discredit all that just because they disagreed to disable a trader.. Hell, I should give them credit for at least being smart and worrying about money instead of bt politics

MrStonedOne
09-26-2009, 11:15 PM
a cached page on my phone shows the torrents a week ago at 3,920. where the hell did you get 500? or 600 for that matter

right c-mos??

thats why i've been paying for the irc server out of my own pocket.

ya ok buddy... come back with some facts... oh. one question... whats your username there? or do you even have an account? did you get it disabled? are you butthurt?

A3M
09-26-2009, 11:19 PM
well,looks like anice birthday gift to their members :lol:

hehe yes that's a totally new gift, no one ever do it before :lol.

bad news btw.

Duckater
09-26-2009, 11:29 PM
Boy oh boy some sort of thread this :lol:
But it is always a sad day when a tracker goes off line even if for just a short time.
How ever good or bad a tracker is to you others will have different views and I am sure to some people it was there fav tracker and it is clear some people here are defending, who I guess where/are mostly staff there, good on them I say.
I am betting a lot of the people posting have no idea how much time and effort people put into running a tracker so that people can get there fix of tv, films, games or what ever they get.
So at least show some respect also saying about traders etc being there is up to them there is nothing written any where I have seen all sites must ban traders on site.
It would be like saying all sites got ban any one with a name with dj, kid, or xxx in it.
So for those having a go no real need is there? I guess the only exception is if a site staff/owner has had a go at you :)

KushBlow
09-27-2009, 12:01 AM
Some people in this thread need to be castrated to decrease their hormone production.

Duckater
09-27-2009, 12:03 AM
Some people in this thread need to be castrated to decrease their hormone production.

Just hormone production?

KushBlow
09-27-2009, 12:05 AM

Just hormone production?

:shifty:

jasperr
09-27-2009, 12:27 AM

Funny how that is right..... ;)

i like how you say shit about some bs conversation that you have copies of, get people who are gullible to believe you all worked up, and then say OOOPS, i don't have them copies any more...

w/e :wank:

TorrentRaptor
09-27-2009, 12:30 AM
Definitely closed, OP, escuse me but you are full of...you know what.

From ScL's irc:

News: The site is down due to a billing issue... it will be up some time around Monday/Tuesday

And what's that about ScL being a crappy site?
The tracker isn't top notch, I concede that, it's because almost all members have fast seedboxes or connexions and when they jump on torrents they finish them 2mn later...so it's hard to build a good ratio there, exept with fresh packs over 50GBs.

But if you've actually been a member there you would know that the community is one of the best, it's not for nothing that you can get a What.cd invite thanks to the deal they made with them, and What.cd is not known for giving invites just like that.

Hombre
09-27-2009, 12:43 AM
i'm a member there, and i dont agree with you. site sucks big time, there is 600 normal torrents, pre-times sucks (i don't care much about it, but 1hr or more is exaggeration), the other are stagnated packs, irc is dead and buried, they don't pay the bills on time (never seen it happen on any other tracker). so please tell me in what is the site good?

Cokeman
09-27-2009, 01:09 AM
They must of done a number on you there at Scl, loool.

MrStonedOne
09-27-2009, 01:25 AM
Hombre... why is it that im finding it hard to believe you have an account when you claim we have only 600 torrents? when the site comes back i'll be checking up on that.... we have quite a bit more... and how many sites have you seen that have only gone down twice in 2 years?? what has been down at least 6 times since i joined them less then a year ago... i think we are doing alright. wait for the site to come back and hope you can get in and get a account so you can flame us with facts...

Rart
09-27-2009, 01:33 AM
Although I am having some quips with the paypal issue, I agree with Stoned about Hombre. I don't know where your getting that 600 number from, it seems like you're pulling it out of your ass.

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 01:35 AM
hombre, don't mind rart...he kind of took a big loss today

rart...:wink:

n00bz0r
09-27-2009, 01:45 AM
Definitely closed, OP, escuse me but you are full of...you know what.
:mellow:

From ScL's irc:

News: The site is down due to a billing issue... it will be up some time around Monday/Tuesday

And what's that about ScL being a crappy site?
The tracker isn't top notch, I concede that, it's because almost all members have fast seedboxes or connexions and when they jump on torrents they finish them 2mn later...so it's hard to build a good ratio there, exept with fresh packs over 50GBs.
As far as i remember, the site was pretty decent a year back..they had a decent community, and had fresh content as well..Ratio was never a problem. I remember seeing it virtually on a constant free leech..
I dont know if the things have changed as i dont check it up that often..

But if you've actually been a member there you would know that the community is one of the best, it's not for nothing that you can get a What.cd invite thanks to the deal they made with them, and What.cd is not known for giving invites just like that.

All that for a what.cd invite? :ermm:
What.cd has a user class called 'torrent celeb'..its for tracker staffers, and they have unlimited invites to offer in the forums of their own tracker.
I fail to see how would that be such a BIG thing.. :idunno:

DonkeyPacker
09-27-2009, 05:24 AM
ScL provides a free service that happens to be unavailable at the moment. I don't think it's very nice to be so hostile towards it considering. If you do not like, then simply do not use it. Hell, say you don't like it. But honestly a lot of the stuff I've been reading here is a bit much. It's almost as if some members here hate the place and certainly ScL has not given any reason for that.

I for one do not use the site much. However, I will be anticipating its return as I know that the staff there are very nice and when one of our sites goes down it's like losing a limb. No reason to kick a man when he's down, especially not the one who feeds you.

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 05:33 AM
No reason to kick a man when he's down, especially not the one who feeds you.
Exactly.. I've spent so many hours eating while reading up on the scl forums.. Now it's fucked up if I talked shit about them when they're already hurting.

Get back in your feet fast Scl.. We love you:thumbsup:

sez
09-27-2009, 06:00 AM
For what its worth albo is right..again :P...the convo was btn waki,z7x and some cake loving bloke.
This was the trade thread behind their dilemma http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-few-invites-320805/

and no i don't have the log.

Col. Skillz
09-27-2009, 06:20 AM
Not reading through all these posts, so this may have already been said. But as of yesterday, highlife posted...

"ScL is down but, it is being corrected and will be back up as soon as possible.."

And for those ScL haters, don't. They're small, have a really close-knit community, and some awesome packs and contests.

aen
09-27-2009, 06:25 AM
There are tons of great packs on ScL :)
ScL will back soon :D
Trash this topic please ;)

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 06:30 AM
For what its worth albo is right..again :P...the convo was btn waki,z7x and some cake loving bloke.
This was the trade thread behind their dilemma http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-few-invites-320805/

and no i don't have the log.
damnn sez that's the one..we're so close to having the next big discussion. i feel like a news reporter. we really need to find those screenies though

The_Martinator
09-27-2009, 07:05 AM
It's sad when a tracker goes down, even if it's just temporarily. I'm not a big ScL fan, but it's still sad. Nuff said.

Louie
09-27-2009, 10:12 AM
It's sad when a tracker goes down

who cares, DEMONOID will be back on september 26.

Enzo
09-27-2009, 10:35 AM
one gone another 5 will come...

Enzo
09-27-2009, 10:49 AM
It's sad when a tracker goes down

who cares, DEMONOID will be back on september 26.

26 September? I don't think soo

lisabritpop
09-27-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm not a member there..but i feel sorry when a tracker goes down..

here is some useful news from IRC

The site is down due to a billing issue... it will be up some time around Monday/Tuesday

TorrentRaptor
09-27-2009, 12:09 PM
All that for a what.cd invite?
What.cd has a user class called 'torrent celeb'..its for tracker staffers, and they have unlimited invites to offer in the forums of their own tracker.
I fail to see how would that be such a BIG thing..

When the wise man points at the moon, the idiot looks at the finger :whistling:

You didn't get what I was saying, I'm not saying ScL is cool because you can get a What.cd invite there :frusty:

And I've never seen any official (official here means approved by Whatman) what.cd invite thread on any other tracker, ScL is the only tracker that has this opportunity, it's like SCC and waffles.
And once again, invites are not the point here, the community is.

cabedna
09-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Just in case nobody has said it yet, scl is coming back monday or tuesday. It's not gone.

n00bz0r
09-27-2009, 01:17 PM
All that for a what.cd invite?
I fail to see how would that be such a BIG thing..

When the wise man points at the moon, the idiot looks at the finger :whistling:

You didn't get what I was saying, I'm not saying ScL is cool because you can get a What.cd invite there :frusty:

And I've never seen any official (official here means approved by Whatman) what.cd invite thread on any other tracker, ScL is the only tracker that has this opportunity, it's like SCC and waffles.
And once again, invites are not the point here, the community is.
:frusty:
you interpreted the post the way ya wanted to.
Am not wasting more time elaborating what i already said.
Peace.

MiNiMAL
09-27-2009, 01:21 PM
Read this : http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/09/scl-tracker-is-down-but-will-return.html

Duckater
09-27-2009, 02:36 PM
Read this : http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/09/scl-tracker-is-down-but-will-return.html

Read it and what it prove?
I know filenetworks are usually very good with there info and usually get it from owners/senior staff of the sites but they can give out false info as easy to filenetworks as they can post in here :)
I read the papers in the UK and not every thing they print is true either :)

souty666
09-27-2009, 03:00 PM

grest news man
it will be back again

filenetworks
09-27-2009, 03:06 PM

Read it and what it prove?
I know filenetworks are usually very good with there info and usually get it from owners/senior staff of the sites but they can give out false info as easy to filenetworks as they can post in here :)
I read the papers in the UK and not every thing they print is true either :)

What duckater says is true. Our post was based on information from ScL IRC. While its likely that ScL will return, no one will be able to say for certain until it actually does.

Anyways hope it returns soon. The site is better than most General trackers launched in the last two years, in many aspects.

Duckater
09-27-2009, 03:16 PM
I cannot comment on the tracker as not a member there, but when ever a tracker of that age goes it is a loss to the over all community of BT, so I hope it comes back and does well.
My only reservation is that when trackers are off line for a while is a lot of the members can find new homes and not return, but either way I wish them the best :)

Swepsycho
09-27-2009, 04:15 PM
sorry.....

Cabalo
09-27-2009, 04:37 PM
I see a lot of hatred towards ScL going on this thread. I had no idea the site was so unpopular, really.

sez
09-27-2009, 05:22 PM
I see a lot of hatred towards ScL going on this thread. I had no idea the site was so unpopular, really.

me neither :lol:

danio
09-27-2009, 06:04 PM

But is it really? Or is it a few loud voices from mainly disabled members? :unsure:

Cabalo
09-27-2009, 06:18 PM
I can bet that for example SCT has disabled more members in the past than ScL ever did, and if the same happened to them you wouldn't see the same amount of negative posts overall.
or maybe i'm wrong, could happen.

Duckater
09-27-2009, 06:20 PM
I can bet that for example SCT has disabled more members in the past than ScL ever did, and if the same happened to them you wouldn't see the same amount of negative posts overall.

I dont think it would make any difference what tracker it was some people here would have gloat or say some thing bad :)

danio
09-27-2009, 06:29 PM

Negative posts about SCT isn't that uncommon, is it? From what i've seen, there's a bunch of haters in every other thread about many sites, including SCT. How much their staff sucks, that they are doing it all just for the money, the site sucks if you're not one of them "seedboxwhores", how evil they are for banning certain countries etc..

My impression is that it's generally disabled members who's got the loudest voices when it comes to bashing a certain site.. I'm not saying you have to be a part of that group to raise a negative opinion about a site. Everyone has the right to think what they want, but i think that it's fairly common :)

jasperr
09-27-2009, 06:34 PM

a lot of it come's from the stand the site takes on traders.. and the feeling that we express about FST in general.. we acknowledge the fact there are decent users here but, the bad one speak louder than the good ones.. for proof, just read this thread there are some good examples.. anyways stick and stones man..
Cabalo, you've done your share of site bashing too.. i've also seen you say some encouraging words as well... so i dunno

Bad-Day
09-27-2009, 06:36 PM

The ones who could defend it, are known traders and cheaters...:shifty: if you see anyone here defending it... theres a 60% is a cheater or a trader....

Ps.... albo where are the pics man.

Cabalo
09-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Cabalo, you've done your share of site bashing too.. i've also seen you say some encouraging words as well... so i dunno
i criticise what has to be criticised and encourage what has to be encouraged. what's the part you dunno?

or just i enter TPS style and never criticise any sites and just say the usual good stuff such as "staffers are never wrong, they invest their time" bla bla bla kiss ass bla bla bla kiss ass more bla bla bla.

The_Martinator
09-27-2009, 07:50 PM
/me enters Cabalo mode

Staffing a site is easy. You log in, tell everyone to STFU and that's it.

:lol:

Duckater
09-27-2009, 07:53 PM
/me enters Cabalo mode

Staffing a site is easy. You log in, tell everyone to STFU and that's it.

:lol:

Yup thats all that is too it :)

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 08:12 PM
It's hard to see an elephant in the room and not look at it

what's your point exactly.. scl should get a free pass when it comes to being criticized?

The site lacks a lot of efficiency ffs.. If anything, our critics will only help Scl get stronger and better

I0wnYou
09-27-2009, 09:47 PM
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6738/24458649.jpg

just thought that would be funny, they are coming back tho

MrStonedOne
09-27-2009, 10:04 PM
its not a matter of money. ya... we like donations but this is just a case of woops, not a case of give us more money... who do you think we are? pisexy or funfile?

Bad-Day
09-27-2009, 10:17 PM
llllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

jasperr
09-27-2009, 10:23 PM
i love it when people create new accounts here to hide to post crap! wouldn't you agree I0wnYou?

@Albo Da kid, i have nothing against criticism at all..... it's the rest of the garbage that's posted because assholes have to be assholes.. and people wonder why we have so much love for FST..

1000possibleclaws
09-27-2009, 10:25 PM
i love it when people create new accounts here to hide to post crap! wouldn't you agree I0wnYou?

@Albo Da kid, i have nothing against criticism at all..... it's the rest of the garbage that's posted because assholes have to be assholes.. and people wonder why we have so much love for FST..

A SCL staffer created a new account just a couple days ago :whistling

jasperr
09-27-2009, 10:30 PM

A SCL staff created a new account just a couple days ago :whistling

guaranteed, after this thread you wont ever see I0wnYou again either.. so what's your point!? this account was made solely for this thread .. so be a smartass all you want TrueSounds you know its true!

1000possibleclaws
09-27-2009, 10:56 PM

guaranteed, after this thread you wont ever see I0wnYou again either.. so what's your point!? this account was made solely for this thread .. so be a smartass all you want TrueSounds you know its true!

My point is it's not a big deal.

jasperr
09-27-2009, 10:58 PM
oh.. ok, i gotcha ;)

I0wnYou
09-27-2009, 11:14 PM

i do agree with you highlife, but better safe than sorry... wouldnt you agree ?

ahh and btw i didnt mean to post crap, just u know some fun stuff

IdolEyes787
09-27-2009, 11:28 PM
Irony .

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 11:57 PM

whatttt!!??

oh.. ok, i gotcha ;)
I thought so...

jasperr
09-28-2009, 12:03 AM
Irony .

what Irony?

are we even going to go there? at least i don't have to create an account just to trash talk.. do i ?

Bad-Day
09-28-2009, 12:03 AM
Tought what ? Gotcha what ?

Im still very hungry...

jasperr
09-28-2009, 12:07 AM
oh.. ok, i gotcha ;)
I thought so...

you thought what? ....... :fst: lmao :wank:

IdolEyes787
09-28-2009, 12:14 AM
Irony .

what Irony?

are we even going to go there? at least i don't have to create an account just to trash talk.. do i ?

I wasn't saying anything against you I was referring to the fact that I0wnYou seemed to be agreeing with you and at the same time doing the thing you were apparently speaking against.

I would call that irony.

I0wnYou
09-28-2009, 12:29 AM
to be honest i never had an account on fst and thats my first account here so i didnt create this account to just trash, i just thought that would be funny to post that pic, jasperr isnt your bt name and so I0wnYou isnt mine, i do know that alot of people create new accounts bc they want to post some shit, i didnt create just another acct...

jasperr
09-28-2009, 01:34 AM
I wasn't saying anything against you I was referring to the fact that I0wnYou seemed to be agreeing with you and at the same time doing the thing you were apparently speaking against.

I would call that irony.

yeah huh, i would tend to agree with that also..

to be honest i never had an account on fst and thats my first account here so i didnt create this account to just trash, i just thought that would be funny to post that pic, jasperr isnt your bt name and so I0wnYou isnt mine, i do know that alot of people create new accounts bc they want to post some shit, i didnt create just another acct...

it does seem strange that your very first post here, would be to post something like that..:ermm:

Albo Da Kid
09-28-2009, 02:01 AM
it does seem strange that your very first post here, would be to post something like that..:ermm:
Holy shit he continues to beat a dead horse.. We all know the reason why he made that acc.. We get it by now

What's your purpose here btw Jasperr?? What is your argument..where does it start..what is it about? I'm still lost hert because you haven't made any constructive posts yet to why you are complaning

Are you complaining because Idoleyes is not doing anything about I0wnyou having a dupe account? or are you mad at I0wnyou for betraying and talking behind your back..(it's obvious now that i0wnyou is a known member of your community)

Cabalo
09-28-2009, 02:04 AM
/martinator mode

oh ma gawd, jasperr is staff now. shit, i knew i shouldn't have argued with him.

Albo Da Kid
09-28-2009, 02:05 AM
Oh he's staff??!! oh im sorry jasper. I didn't mean any of what i said

lol Martinator...."I iz Scared of guy in staff"

I0wnYou
09-28-2009, 02:12 AM
I dont have a dupe acct... you can think whatever you want Albo, i never felt like using fst im not a forum person, but someone linked me this thread, i knew before that scl was down for a few days and i know that money arent the issue, but dont u think that u faild guys? i have nothing against scl but that just made me laugh...

Albo Da Kid
09-28-2009, 02:15 AM
I don't think they have failed totally but they sure did make themselves look low with that announcement

What cracked me up the most is Hasper's professionalism when he started pointing fingers at funfile and pisexy.. I would expect that from a die-hard fan but never from a staff

pro267
09-28-2009, 02:44 AM
Paypal limit? I'm not sure how much reliance I'd place on a tracker run on an unverified paypal account.
Are you for real? Have you given much thought to this before posting that statement?

Staffers are taking enormous risks upon themselves as it is. Verifying a paypal account may mean a staffer has to divulge his/her own identity to paypal in order to get verified. I wouldn't hold it against any staffer if he/she refuses to do it, unless there's an absolute need to do so.

Think for a second before you post, ffs.

I0wnYou
09-28-2009, 02:47 AM
yeah your right they didnt fail totally, shit happens... even on your birthday, right ? :P

Speaking of professionalism i had jasperr telling me how unprofessional i was a few times, turns out noone really is...

jasperr
09-28-2009, 03:02 AM
What cracked me up the most is Hasper's professionalism when he started pointing fingers at funfile and pisexy.. I would expect that from a die-hard fan but never from a staff

what are you talking about? making sense as usual ... :unsure:

stop trying to impress your life partner kid.. it's unbecoming.

/martinator mode

oh ma gawd, jasperr is staff now. shit, i knew i shouldn't have argued with him.

nobody likes a kiss ass but everyone is a smartass right..:dry:

Duckater
09-28-2009, 12:16 PM
what are you talking about? making sense as usual ... :unsure:

stop trying to impress your life partner kid.. it's unbecoming.

/martinator mode

nobody likes a kiss ass but everyone is a smartass right..:dry:

Does this mean you are a smart ass ? :lol:

jasperr
09-28-2009, 12:29 PM
i can be ... but wasn't referring to myself... this time

ovisan
09-28-2009, 12:55 PM

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. You argue with everyone and then come here winging that you got banned without reason...:noes:

Duckater
09-28-2009, 01:20 PM

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. You argue with everyone and then come here winging that you got banned without reason...:noes:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
As I once said to that comment at least I got a form of wit :lol: :lol:

Not accusing you of not having ovisan as do not know you :)

n00bz0r
09-28-2009, 02:05 PM
good for lulz at best..now that is.. :snooty:

The_Martinator
09-28-2009, 02:27 PM
Staff at where? I don't even know jasperr. that's assuming he uses this nick on the sites...

Nice try though. :cool:

Yoann64
09-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Staff at where? I don't even know jasperr. that's assuming he uses this nick on the sites...Nice try though. :cool:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-scenelifenet-definitely-closed-post3298258/postcount104
read this and you will understand where he is staffer.

cinephilia
09-28-2009, 05:02 PM
http://www.jasperthemule.com/

jasperr
09-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Staff at where? I don't even know jasperr. that's assuming he uses this nick on the sites...Nice try though. :cool:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-scenelifenet-definitely-closed-post3298258/postcount104

and just because someone says that i am, makes it so?.... lovely logic :dry:

Yoann64
09-28-2009, 06:41 PM

and just because someone says that i am, makes it so?.... lovely logic :dry:
That's what I was thinking. If i was wrong, excuse me ! :)
You alone can tell us.

Dz
09-28-2009, 07:54 PM
ScL is back

BACK! - 2009-09-28
Well we are back and better then ever!
The birthday party will be starting where it left off before our Hosters gave us our birthday gift.

http://scenelife.net/pic/list.gif UPDATE 1: Tracker isn't 100% yet. Give us time.

http://scenelife.net/pic/list.gif UPDATE 2: Torrent files are still being moved over so ease off the starting of new torrents.

Welcome back ScL

CPC464
09-28-2009, 08:42 PM
WHAT! it cant be back.

this thread says scenelife is definitely closed

:)

Duckater
09-28-2009, 10:20 PM
WHAT! it cant be back.

And you believe every thing you read?

cinephilia
09-28-2009, 10:26 PM
WHAT! it cant be back.

And you believe every thing you read?
:yup:

the only thing you can believe in Hombre's posts is the date.

Hombre
09-28-2009, 10:33 PM
open signups: www.scenelife.net/signup.php go go go

Bad-Day
09-28-2009, 11:37 PM
I dont like toads.

Yoann64
09-29-2009, 10:24 AM
Just a question :
How can I skip this f**king ad from my board ? (Each times, it kills my eyes)

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/396/39646949.gif http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1060/20630606.gif

fuzel
09-29-2009, 10:29 AM
This sucks

Duckater
09-29-2009, 10:30 AM
Just a question :
How can I skip this f**king ad from my board ? (Each times, it kills my eyes)

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/396/39646949.gif http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1060/20630606.gif

I think if you block Hombre it will sort it :)

fuzel
09-29-2009, 10:30 AM
bump

Yoann64
09-29-2009, 11:04 AM
:) Naa , I've nothing against this guy. It's only his sign which hurts me !

Back topic :
ScL is back, i think this thread is useless now, don't you?

Duckater
09-29-2009, 11:09 AM

Back topic :

Other than the odd bit of entertainment in it your probably right :)

Bad-Day
09-29-2009, 11:16 AM

Back topic :

Anyone who knew, what was going on... knew this thread was has stupid, has the person who made it...

Forgetting to pay the bills... lol

saminasri
09-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Scenelife is back and running , open signups for their birthday :D

Hombre
09-29-2009, 01:38 PM
but open only 24h ! go while u can and help site grow. not usual to see it open for signups.

Duckater
09-29-2009, 02:40 PM
but open only 24h ! go while u can and help site grow. not usual to see it open for signups.

Make your mind up Hombre earlier on in this thread you where bashing them now you telling people to join up :lol:

TrollinThunder
09-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Obviously Hombre is now a member of this superficially satisfying tracker.

Block, Block, Run, Block, Run

(Break Down Fatality for teh n00bs)

The_Martinator
09-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Obviously Hombre is now a member of this superficially satisfying tracker.

Block, Block, Run, Block, Run

(Break Down Fatality for teh n00bs)

I thought he said he was already a member and was sorry for ever donating there. Guess it was just me... :unsure:

I0wnYou
09-29-2009, 04:23 PM
awesome wb scl :D

buggyfresh
09-29-2009, 04:50 PM
Waste of 10 mins of my life reading all this lol :-/

IdolEyes787
09-29-2009, 06:24 PM
ScL may be back but now this thread is closed.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/Yin_and_Yang.svg/200px-Yin_and_Yang.svg.png