PDA

View Full Version : [req] upload on TTi

petrea86
09-26-2009, 09:27 PM
I will give 168 seedhours for exchange :) it's a fair change :)

Enlightened
09-26-2009, 09:50 PM

U might have the "wronng" section", the word "Exchange", Does not belong in this section......ppl here just give out Freely without "expecting" anything in "Exchange", except a Thank U or some rep Pooints...LOL :lol:

Cabalo
09-26-2009, 10:03 PM
cool avatar, petrea ;)

petrea86
09-26-2009, 11:35 PM

U might have the "wronng" section", the word "Exchange", Does not belong in this section......ppl here just give out Freely without "expecting" anything in "Exchange", except a Thank U or some rep Pooints...LOL :lol:

ok then, u can give me upload and I'll rep you :))...anyway, that would be helpful...5 gigs closer to PU :D

cool avatar, petrea ;)

thx!

and above it all, I asked for "help" not for a "trade"

pone44
09-26-2009, 11:40 PM
What the heck are you requesting?

ok then, u can give me upload and I'll rep you :))...anyway, that would be helpful...5 gigs closer to PU :D

thx!

and above it all, I asked for "help" not for a "trade"

petrea86
09-26-2009, 11:46 PM
nevermind, I don't see any interest in helping me!

Hombre
09-26-2009, 11:54 PM
people have hard time help romanians here at fst. you know what is the general idea abt you guys.

petrea86
09-27-2009, 12:08 AM
people have hard time help romanians here at fst. you know what is the general idea abt you guys.

no...what is the general idea about "us"?

oprea82
09-27-2009, 01:42 AM

And you figured this out in such short time being here and above all you speak for the entire FST community!

"Don't bark if you can't bite"

coastin
09-27-2009, 01:47 AM
whats so good about tti

Cabalo
09-27-2009, 02:25 AM
whats so good about tti
it's a tracker. :ermm:

Enlightened
09-27-2009, 02:54 AM
[QUOTE=Enlightened;3297238]

Must be your English, U original Post said: I will give 168 hours in return for somethin'<<< that to me is a TRADE !!

Now, U are just shy off 5 gigs to become PU?

So, I am confuse, what do U really NEED !?:01:

petrea86
09-27-2009, 07:41 AM
dude, it's simple! u give me 5 gigs from your upload, I give you 168 seedhours (wich means -5gb of your download)! it's not a trade, and I don't want any heroic gesture or smth! geez...If I asked only for upload it would be much simpler... I just wanted to give something back! that is all ppl...so much talking for nothing!

1000possibleclaws
09-27-2009, 08:04 AM
[QUOTE=petrea86;3297308]

Must be your English, U original Post said: I will give 168 hours in return for somethin'<<< that to me is a TRADE !!

Now, U are just shy off 5 gigs to become PU?

So, I am confuse, what do U really NEED !?:01:

I had the impression 'trading' was frowned upon because it compromised whatever security a tracker would have otherwise. What's wrong with what the OP is asking for? He isn't trading invites with random people... He isn't compromising TTi's security. :huh:

pone44
09-27-2009, 08:11 AM
I do not know what is going on here. Guess like a inside thing. Gigs for seed hours? What is the equivalent of 5 gigs to 165 seed hours :idunno:

Enlightened
09-27-2009, 09:04 AM
[QUOTE=Enlightened;3297460]

I had the impression 'trading' was frowned upon because it compromised whatever security a tracker would have otherwise. What's wrong with what the OP is asking for? He isn't trading invites with random people... He isn't compromising TTi's security. :huh:

Only TTi Staff can determine whether that kinda Exchange is term "Trading" or NOT?:01:

Anyway, sorry it turn out to be such a discussion, hope someone can give him what he needs.......:dabs:

Cabalo
09-27-2009, 03:30 PM
listen, why do you keep saying it is trading in the usual sense, when it is not? he is exchanging stuff inside the same tracker, which the tracker obviously allow, otherwise it wouldn't have the option to do so, jeez.
enough of this. Petrea, PM me with your username and i'll help you out. I've several TBs there to spare. (i'm doing this because i liked your avatar).
Heck, i'll even give you 20Gb up, so you have room to spare. And keep your seedhours, sooner or later you might need them. Close this, Pm me.

Enlightened
09-27-2009, 06:54 PM
listen, why do you keep saying it is trading in the usual sense, when it is not? he is exchanging stuff inside the same tracker, which the tracker obviously allow, otherwise it wouldn't have the option to do so, jeez.
enough of this. Petrea, PM me with your username and i'll help you out. I've several TBs there to spare. (i'm doing this because i liked your avatar).
Heck, i'll even give you 20Gb up, so you have room to spare. And keep your seedhours, sooner or later you might need them. Close this, Pm me.

There U go, Petrea, I finally got someone here totallty "Piss off", about the whole idea, that it was 'trading"....and NOW, He is willing to help U, He just fell for it:yup:....LOL:lol:

Petrea, U got to thank me 4 it!! GL on the PU, tTi is a Great Tracker.:D

Cabalo
09-27-2009, 06:57 PM
yeah, i guess i got enough of reading imbecilities in this thread. See posts #2 , 12, 16, 18.

Enlightened
09-27-2009, 07:47 PM
yeah, i guess i got enough of reading imbecilities in this thread. See posts #2 , 12, 16, 18.
I don't mind being the "imbecile", if it helps that Romanian dude......LOL. Now, u can just sniff my thong so that U can get your last word in......

petrea86
09-27-2009, 09:40 PM
yeah! thx but someone else was kind enough to help me! It's ok now!

Enlightened
09-27-2009, 10:33 PM
yeah! thx but someone else was kind enough to help me! It's ok now!

Please close thread,,,,,