PDA

View Full Version : how u did?

Swepsycho
09-27-2009, 04:25 PM
all have dream tracker.....how u did to get? tell us ur story what u did to get.... :)

i dont get dream tracker so cant tell.....but maybe someday... ;)

now u tell... i wait...

Rart
09-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Kiss some asses at a torrent invite site :yup:

But seriously... those "hard to get" sites where you have to be in the torrent scene for years and know every single connected person to get in are rarely worth the effort if you're not actually a "community person". If you are at it for the "community", it'll come naturally wherever you hang out, and you shouldn't be too worried about it. Stick with what you have and spend more time actually enjoying the material you pirate ;)

Swepsycho
09-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Kiss some asses at a torrent invite site :yup:

But seriously... those "hard to get" sites where you have to be in the torrent scene for years and know every single connected person to get in are rarely worth the effort if you're not actually a "community person". If you are at it for the "community", it'll come naturally wherever you hang out. Stick with what you have and spend more time actually enjoying the material you pirate ;)
u got dream tracker in invite forum?

Cabalo
09-27-2009, 04:36 PM
all have dream tracker.....how u did to get? tell us ur story what u did to get.... :)

now u tell... i wait...
and what's your dream tracker ? :unsure:

Rart
09-27-2009, 04:37 PM
I don't even know why I try... maybe sarcasm is lost online.

And no, I don't have a "dream tracker".

Swepsycho
09-27-2009, 04:38 PM

now u tell... i wait...
and what's your dream tracker ? :unsure:ttc...becos is best...dont have ttc yet so cant tell u how i did... what ur dream tracker is cabalo? :)

And no, I don't have a "dream tracker".u must search harder....

Swepsycho
09-27-2009, 04:39 PM

And no, I don't have a "dream tracker".u must search harder....

cinephilia
09-27-2009, 04:40 PM
what ur dream tracker is cabalo? :)
i heard it was CN :coffee:

Cabalo
09-27-2009, 04:42 PM
what ur dream tracker is cabalo? :)
:lol: yes, it is CN. Because it has movies.

Swepsycho
09-27-2009, 04:44 PM
i hear CN is hard get... i hope u get...is very hard.. :)

cinephilia
09-27-2009, 04:44 PM
and packs of course :P

Cabalo
09-27-2009, 04:48 PM
packs are important :yup:

@ swepsycho, yes it is very hard to get :( But i saw on the review here at FST that it has a very active community, and i'm a community kinda guy. So that's why I dream of it. Wish i could get there.

Swepsycho
09-27-2009, 04:48 PM
and packs of course :PCN have TV?

packs are important :yup:

@ swepsycho, yes it is very hard to get :( But i saw on the review here at FST that it has a very active community, and i'm a community kinda guy. So that's why I dream of it. Wish i could get there.
ur nice guy....active community guy i hope u get ur dream community tracker... :yes:

Yoann64
09-27-2009, 06:06 PM
ur nice guy....active community guy i hope u get ur dream community tracker... :yes:
Man ! Were you in jail ? Did you go on a long trip or on a boat ? Because, you missed some posts these days.

Bad-Day
09-27-2009, 06:42 PM
Swepsycho
Cn » is that the one you praised all day... yesterday ?

The_Martinator
09-27-2009, 07:10 PM
My dream tracker is TTC also, swepsycho. Will you invite me when you get in? :D

Bad-Day
09-27-2009, 07:21 PM
@awaits... to see... if the above post is edited...

The_Martinator
09-27-2009, 07:22 PM

Why would I edit it? :unsure:

Bad-Day
09-27-2009, 07:29 PM

Why would I edit it? :unsure:

Not you ;) dummy

awaited
09-27-2009, 07:39 PM
demonoid.it is rarest of all now-a-days

you can't even c their site.

ovisan
09-27-2009, 07:46 PM
You must love this bloke. Cause of that I ll answer his question. I dont have a "dream" tracker, but the tracker I m using most it just came to me... My mate tried for 3 days to convince me that its a nice place. He was right. So long Swepsycho

Bad-Day
09-27-2009, 07:47 PM
demonoid.it is rarest of all now-a-days

you can't even c their site.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 08:44 PM
My dream tracker used to be Uk-t.. i got into an argument with them a while ago and now my dream tracker is Skittles

ovisan
09-27-2009, 09:09 PM
My dream tracker used to be Uk-t.. i got into an argument with them a while ago and now my dream tracker is Skittles

http://www2.tau.ac.il/InternetFiles/news/UserFiles/image/%D7%A6%D7%97/6a00e398e05cc4000500fae8e2a358000b-500pi.jpg Now I ve realised that you were not actually attacking me and trying to drag my name thru mud. This is just the way you are. Limp Bizkit said once: "Now I know why you wanna hate me Cuz hate is all that you even seen lately". You like fighting everyone no mater what. I cant understand it, but I recon its just that we've been raised in different environments. And now, that I ve actually seen the way you're looking and that you are really just an ugly kid made me feel ashamed for those hard feelings I used to keep on you. I used to think of you something like: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_azEh5s79kCE/SNWpiES1PEI/AAAAAAAABk4/ZdCe0NR6Owc/s400/obese_fat_guy.jpg I am sorry that you bot globally banned, its just that big and stupid mouth of yours. It just paid back for what you done to me. I knew i should just stay back and things will sort out by themselves. I ve removed you from my long ignore list, even if you dont give a flying pig. I ll even give you an advice: you havent lost and you'll not lose anything. Tara

Bad-Day
09-27-2009, 09:14 PM

:happy: collector.

i got into an argument - the story off your life. learn to quiet :D

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 09:17 PM
lol you used to hate me for months just because I accused you of being a scammer?? poor guyu... i sweare if i knew you were this sensitive i wouldn't have done it

thanks for removing me from the ignore list brother.. i've always wanted to apologize to you for what i've done.. sometimes i went nights without sleeping thinking about it. You're a good man with a good heart and i had no reason to show proof to our friends about your scams... i had no reason at all

You forgive me??

i got into an argument - the story off your life. learn to quiet :D
I didn't really get into an argument with them directly if you know what I mean.. but they denied my request. they also made the fst mods close my request, so you can imagine how hurt i am

Duckater
09-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Why you hurt after all they are just a bt site?
Probably a very good one, but all the same another tracker.
You need to realise that bt life is not just about getting on x tracker its about fitting in on trackers and if they not want you there then I guess they don't think you will fit in :)

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 09:39 PM
You need to realise that bt life is not just about getting on x tracker its about fitting in on trackers and if they not want you there then I guess they don't think you will fit in :)
I know.. when you're right you're right.. the thing that hurt me about them is that they just shut me out with no explanation. At least they could have told me that i don't fit in, or that im not elite enough for them...but they didnt say notihng. At least they could have given me some advice on how to become a better member and fit in in the future.

You're right though. i don't think i will ever be able to fit in such a high stakes community. Now i understand and that's why I'm aiming for something a little less elite like Skittles

Duckater
09-27-2009, 09:50 PM
I know.. when you're right you're right.. the thing that hurt me about them is that they just shut me out with no explanation. At least they could have told me that i don't fit in, or that im not elite enough for them...but they didnt say notihng. At least they could have given me some advice on how to become a better member and fit in in the future.

You're right though. i don't think i will ever be able to fit in such a high stakes community. Now i understand and that's why I'm aiming for something a little less elite like Skittles

To be honest I cannot understand why people chase after elite sites I have been on a few of them and they are very good but have never asked for an invite always been offered to me.
I would never go asking for invites on forums I have chatted with very close friends about sites and invites in past and offered them to one another. By friends this means other high level staff on GTi.

IdolEyes787
09-27-2009, 10:06 PM
I would never go asking for invites on forums I have chatted with very close friends about sites and invites in past and offered them to one another. By friends this means other high level staff on GTi.

So now you're saying that you will only be friends with people who are important . :rolleyes:
I don't discriminate on who I am friends with , the only requirement is that they aren't fussy who they associate with.

Bad-Day
09-27-2009, 10:16 PM

It sooooooo interesting... if albo used a different nick on the trackers, by know , he could already have them all, elite ( elite lololol ) trackers.
But u chose to use the fst nick out there in the wild... making it harder... ( believing that you're not on them all allready ) ...

I have to admire that. Ps. If you where a little more carefull whit the flaming... everyone would let u in.

Skittles ? Are u for real ? There you go again........

cinephilia
09-27-2009, 10:57 PM
And now, that I ve actually seen the way you're looking and that you are really just an ugly kid
bashing someone about his physical aspect is a total lack of maturity, especially when the guy you're insulting is far from being "ugly"..

/me waiting to be called gay :fear:

IdolEyes787
09-27-2009, 11:20 PM

It sooooooo interesting... if albo used a different nick on the trackers, by know , he could already have them all, elite ( elite lololol ) trackers.
But u chose to use the fst nick out there in the wild... making it harder... ( believing that you're not on them all allready ) ...

I have to admire that. Ps. If you where a little more carefull whit the flaming... everyone would let u in.

Let me get this straight. What you are saying is if Albo was deceitful it would increase the likelihood that he could get into places because the people in charge would perceive him as a better person?

Bad-Day
09-27-2009, 11:32 PM

Let me get this straight. What you are saying is if Albo was deceitful.

it would increase the likelihood that he could get into places because.

the people in charge would perceive him as a better person?

He would be like some off the ones, who come here to acuse him off being a piece off shit.

The ppl in charge would have an hard time finding out who he his... unless you helped.:shifty: i.e He would be BrianH or something.

IdolEyes787
09-27-2009, 11:38 PM
I prefer honest unliked Albo over a lying l33t Albo.

Bad-Day
09-27-2009, 11:47 PM
albo for president!!!

Seriously... Idol... If we think about it...

Albo is the best user @ fst.

Staff come here and say whatever... no one can touch them so... theyre never affraid....

Normal users like us... use 2 nicks...

Albo is the most honest moron i have ever seen.

Ps. Mr policeman arrest-me, i have just stole a wallet.

Albo Da Kid
09-27-2009, 11:53 PM
me too.. anyday of the week

Bad-Day
09-28-2009, 12:02 AM
me too.. anyday of the week

lllllllollllll

Are we talking about ice cream flavours ?

IdolEyes787
09-28-2009, 12:02 AM
albo for president!!!

Seriously... Idol... If we think about it...

Albo is the best user @ fst.

Staff come here and say whatever... no one can touch them so... theyre never affraid....

Albo is the most honest moron i have ever seen.

Ps. Mr policeman arrest-me, i have just stole a wallet.
I use this name lots of places I only have the other one because I was foolish to listen to someone that I thought knew more than me back when I was first getting into this.
If people don't want to accept me because of their petty-mindedness then they can do fuck themselves.

pro267
09-28-2009, 12:13 AM
You do know you can ask staff pretty much on every board/tracker to change your nick.
That is if you really do think it was foolish to use a different one. No one's holding you back.

IdolEyes787
09-28-2009, 12:16 AM
Who am I Einstein ?

Cabalo
09-28-2009, 12:21 AM
Let me get this straight. What you are saying is if Albo was deceitful it would increase the likelihood that he could get into places because the people in charge would perceive him as a better person?
touché.

this is the reason why the guy earns my respect, he is himself, and those who don't like it, can suck donkey balls.
i petty those who hide under different nicks so they can pretend to be leet at other places.

Albo Da Kid
09-28-2009, 12:55 AM
i petty those who hide under different nicks so they can pretend to be leet at other places.Definitely ma man.. in other words cowards.. too bad we're outnumbered by them in this pathetic web we like to call the BT

ca_aok
09-28-2009, 01:27 AM
Yawn, I have 1 nick, I have nothing to hide. The only reason it lacks an underscore on all my torrent sites is that most sites don't allow underscores in nicknames, for whatever reason. You don't get banned just for posting here, you get banned if you start trading here. I see no reason to hide who you are, though given some of Albo's history I'd understand why you would. I have more respect for him than I have for the people that hide behind fake names and duplicate accounts to post shit about people here or scam their way back into trackers.

pone44
09-28-2009, 02:51 AM
1 account is all that a regular BT member needs. I have 1 account here, see no need for another. That is me though. Other people have their reasons but i do not see any except to post BS,hunt traders and cut corners.

Zaxx
09-28-2009, 03:09 AM
I've never had a dupe acct. anywhere...ever. I use this nick 99% of the time...the only time I use a different nick and email is if I'm registering on a newly established tracker that I'm unsure of. Maybe sounds a bit paranoid..so be it. :shifty:
As far as joining 'my dream tracker', I've never considered any one tracker to be the ultimate torrenting solution...it'd take about 5 different trackers merging into one monstrous site, which would make it a prime target for the initials..lol.

Cokeman
09-28-2009, 04:15 AM
Be a good member. Know the right people and you will get your dream tracker.

Me ? I was lucky sometimes. My 2nd tracker was SCT, had no clue as to levels or rarety. I was looking for a midlevel tracker when the person asked if i wanted a very hard and newly tracker, of course i said yes.

So luck and good person. On the other hand trader !!!!! Seems to work sometimes...

wharrislv
09-28-2009, 07:56 AM
Having spent a few months here at FST, I can say that I'd really rather not have a rare/high level tracker. I'm on a few now and they're a complete pain in the butt sometimes!

My dream tracker fulfills requests and doesn't make me think "do I really want to get this torrent? Will it hurt my ratio?"

Disme
09-28-2009, 08:05 AM
I have a different nick on my trackers than the one I use here, but everybody who looks at my profile page at trackers immediately knows who I am if he/she visits here regularly.

Never had any problem with people knowing I am active here and at some other place.
You should be judged on your actions, not on your memberships.

Dream trackers are for people who put things in the wrong perspective. Bt is supposed to be fun. A job, a wife, a house, a car, kids ... those are things worth dreaming of ... no tracker is worth dreaming of ...

Apart from my first private trackers, I got all others offered by people out of the blue ... didn't even have to ask for it.

The_Martinator
09-28-2009, 08:14 AM
I dream of schooling Kobe Bryant 1-1. He's just too arrogant.

PS: I could do it, as long as most of my long range shots don't get blocked.

PS: Disme, to answer your sig: because it's in the human nature, that we want what we can't have. The girl that's out of your league, a pay raise, a Ferrari Enzo,..., and a membership at a tracker, that doesn't need new members.

BrianH
09-28-2009, 08:38 PM

now u tell... i wait...

download rosetta stone english and study it and i will tell u

brento
09-28-2009, 11:01 PM
My dream tracker fulfills requests and doesn't make me think "do I really want to get this torrent? Will it hurt my ratio?"

Well said mate :yup:

Duckater
09-28-2009, 11:05 PM

now u tell... i wait...

download rosetta stone english and study it and i will tell u
should that not read....

Download Rosetta Stone English and study the language and I will inform you

Telling some one to learn English when you clearly need to study it yourself :lol:

and I do know my english is poor but clear not that bad :)

BrianH
09-28-2009, 11:37 PM
no ppl who already kno english can type however they want but ppl who dont need to learn

Duckater
09-28-2009, 11:46 PM
no ppl who already kno english can type however they want but ppl who dont need to learn

I would answer that if I was about 16 and understood text speak :lol: