PDA

View Full Version : Power

Albo Da Kid
09-28-2009, 04:33 AM
deleted

KushBlow
09-28-2009, 04:52 AM
Lol. It looks like 2 prepubescent nerds chatting. It has a kill yourself request, a 50 cent reference, the works. :naughty:

Buuuuut I think he was wrong if you in fact didn't trade, you should just speak to an admin on that site and try to figure out what happened.

Albo Da Kid
09-28-2009, 04:56 AM
they wont give me a chance to. I cant enter their irc because they banned my ip

Im not even interested in the account anymore.. if that's the kind of people i have to deal with, id rather download from demonoid

n00bz0r
09-28-2009, 04:58 AM
rofl.. that was funny!
but honestly, you do have the right to know the reason they banned ya for.
I read everything including the RL fantasies, but i couldn't find anything relevant to the ban..

PS: you do have logs on your PC stored by the IRC client (By Default).A kick ban or gline on a server doesn't do a thing to 'em unless ya manually delete the logs.

KushBlow
09-28-2009, 05:02 AM
they wont give me a chance to. I cant enter their irc because they banned my ip

Im not even interested in the account anymore.. if that's the kind of people i have to deal with, id rather download from demonoid

What about the global ban threat?

kallieb
09-28-2009, 05:03 AM
.... and the point of posting that convo was to show how YOU wanted to bring out the worst in HIM??? You got it backwards.

Albo Da Kid
09-28-2009, 05:05 AM
You got it backwards.
yea you have a point.. i look immature there right??

I just got so pissed off for some reason and slipped up

forget it im gonna close the thread

Cabalo
09-28-2009, 05:07 AM
LOL. you really insulted the guy! but he lost it when he started calling you a nigger.
it's all a pity because revTT used to have some cool staff back in the day. i never heard of this felosis, he is probably a FLS trying to suck up some ranks, who knows.
but anyway, forget revTT, i got you better than that ;)

n00bz0r
09-28-2009, 05:11 AM
.... and the point of posting that convo was to show how YOU wanted to bring out the worst in HIM??? You got it backwards.
partly agree with kallieb..
from an unbiased perspective (I don't know either of the 'perps') it appeared as if both of ya knew where the conversation would eventually head to. Nothing of significant importance was on the pastebin link ya posted here, except references to Fantasies, RL, 50 cent, racism, adventure and movies.
It had the ingredients of a decent IRC conversation between two people on the internet. But it wasnt so.. alas

But, as i said, even a banned member has the right to know the reason he got booted for.

killercam101
09-28-2009, 05:13 AM
I think you seriously need to ease off this "keeping it 100%" mentality you have going on because in no way will anyone sympathize with you based on that conversation. A simple "no" and logging out would have been good and aren't you in ScT? Did them asking you to donate really piss you off that much?

"You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling
to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some"

sez
09-28-2009, 05:14 AM
I kinda agree with kallieb though you are too smart not to have figured that beforehand :P .He loses when he decides to make it about nigs.

kallieb
09-28-2009, 05:17 AM
@ N00bz0r ....True that. The reason should be given. Not always accepted - but nonetheless given.

Albo Da Kid
09-28-2009, 05:18 AM
but anyway, forget revTT
yea i know. i forgot about it a long time ago actually but i just felt like checking up on it today for some reason

But, as i said, even a banned member has the right to know the reason he got booted for.
That's what pissed me off the most..

I just found the log btw

http://pastebin.com/f6df699c6

lol yea i fuked up.. im gonna go and sleep this one off

n00bz0r
09-28-2009, 05:33 AM
geez..
P4R = Pay for getting re-enabled? thats got to be a first..lol

Getting back on topic..if thats the way RevTT staffers and first liners roll..its good that i never bothered getting my account re-enabled..
too bad you shall never know the real reason, albo..but anyway, I am sure ya have better things to take care of than pursuing/appealing a flimsy ban (thats what it appears without proofs) on a P4R tracker.:lol:

megabyteme
09-28-2009, 06:27 AM
geez..
P4R = Pay for getting re-enabled? thats got to be a first..lol

Getting back on topic..if thats the way RevTT staffers and first liners roll..its good that i never bothered getting my account re-enabled..
too bad you shall never know the real reason, albo..but anyway, I am sure ya have better things to take care of than pursuing/appealing a flimsy ban (thats what it appears without proofs) on a P4R tracker.:lol:

+1, n00bz0r! I noticed that right off, too. Actually, they jumped to the donation solution before he made much of a request.

I think that policy sends a very conflicting message to the BT community. "We will ban you for (suspected) trading, but you can buy your way back in."

Isn't that the RW equivalent to bribing a cop or judge? The Catholic Church did something similar, as well. Sins would be forgiven if special certificates were purchased. That was met with harsh criticism, I cannot see why this would not be also.

Personally, I find the policy bad, but I think the tracker itself is quite nice. Perhaps open discussion of the matter can help change the way the site conducts "business".

Thoughts, please.

Edit- I did not see the first post in this thread. Not sure what happened there. This post is in response to the postbin data.

ovisan
09-28-2009, 09:08 AM
f it ... i m not gonna lower to your level anymore

Something Else
09-28-2009, 09:18 AM
Most plaices just don't want to waste their thyme dealing with foolish, trouble-making kids that think they're clever.
It's not good for their site, and takes up time which could be spent helping users with real, torrent problems rather that psychological, attention-seeking syndromes. :mellow:

cap87
09-28-2009, 09:19 AM
Albo got banned?

What a surprise :lol:

Bad-Day
09-28-2009, 09:56 AM
" <Albo> now why would I trade "

lol

cinephilia
09-28-2009, 10:09 AM
what about a non-banned member ? :shifty:

n00bz0r
09-28-2009, 12:24 PM

well..these days the guys who gets disabled, or 'globally' banned don't know a thing about their 'crimes'.Everyone else seems to know way more than the person the entire fiasco tends to be about..
Hence..my statement. ;)

stl
09-28-2009, 04:04 PM
money

Yoann64
09-28-2009, 04:36 PM
well..these days the guys who gets disabled, or 'globally' banned don't know a thing about their 'crimes'.Everyone else seems to know way more than the person the entire fiasco tends to be about..
Hence..my statement. ;)
When you're globally banned, i think that you should suspect the reason why you are banned. Don't you think ?

Duckater
09-28-2009, 04:57 PM
Hence..my statement. ;)
When you're globally banned, i think that you should suspect the reason why you are banned. Don't you think ?

So you saying no one ever gets false info or is misinformed or some one actually fakes the info just to get some one banned.

Cabalo
09-28-2009, 05:06 PM
Hence..my statement. ;)
Albo is quite far from being globally banned. :01:

Yoann64
09-28-2009, 05:07 PM

So you saying no one ever gets false info or is misinformed or some one actually fakes the info just to get some one banned.
Banned ...Why not. Globally banned ... i doubt.
I don't believe in conspiracy, and i don't think that every staffers take the global ban lightly.

[
Albo is quite far from being globally banned. :01:
...lol But Albo knows the reason ( he said because of Serb and Melvin, didn't he ?)..and he's not globally banned, he's partially globally banned, it's not the same thing.

Cabalo
09-28-2009, 05:15 PM
in fact, yoann64, most of them don't eat all the shit some throw at them, which is a good thing and makes one have belief in the BT future.
The main question here is that he never managed to get anyone tell him the real reason, though many have the suspicions it was some ear buddy who asked for it.
I see no problem telling to a user what was the reason for the ban. Most prefer to mock the banned user instead plain telling him, and then when they had enough they ban him.
This happened at revTT but similar situations happen at many other places. And don't come bullshit me that "staffers are too busy", because if they had the time to mock him, they had the time to tell him why the ban occurred.

The_Martinator
09-28-2009, 05:17 PM
Partially globaly banned=localy banned?

Damn, what will we come up with next?

:lol:

Duckater
09-28-2009, 05:29 PM
To be honest there is no such thing as a total global ban as a lot of sites could not tell you any one who is globally banned.
In fact I suspect a few people actually staff/own sites and have probably been labeled as globally banned.
@Cabalo b4 I ban any one they will be told and or have been previously told and warned they will be banned for their behaviour, it takes a few mins to explain to them :)

Cabalo
09-28-2009, 05:34 PM
To be honest there is no such thing as a total global ban as a lot of sites could not tell you any one who is globally banned.
In fact I suspect a few people actually staff/own sites and have probably been labeled as globally banned.
@Cabalo b4 I ban any one they will be told and or have been previously told and warned they will be banned for their behaviour, it takes a few mins to explain to them :)
wouldn't expect less than that from you. :)
but unfortunately, as you well know, not everyone acts that way, and that's why we keep having those "i was banned, dunno why" threads at FST all the time.
And then people complain FST is full of noobs and is a shite forum. Not all the bad that happens here is exclusively FST's fault, this is just a gathering place.

n00bz0r
09-28-2009, 05:53 PM
:frusty:

@youann64 & duckater:if you had read my post properly.. the word 'fiasco' (abject or utterly humiliating failure) was used in the context of bans initiated without sufficient proofs, or information faked to gain the upper hand in a personal feud.

@cabalo: for the record, i never pointed at albo. He is still enabled on a site i am involved with..and will continue as 'enabled' as long as he abides by the site rules.

Moving on..I don't support bans initiated without concrete evidence. On the contrary, I believe that everyone is innocent till proven guilty.

Hope i have been pretty clear this time around.
/me will try his best to be crystal clear with his comments on FST from now on.My bad that i left too much to be inferred. :yup:

//n00bEdit: Staffers idle on the support chan to help present and former members out. Even if that entails 'explaining' the reason that led to the site ban.
If they choose to ridicule him (wasting their own 'precious' time) instead of being precise, well..what else can i say apart from stating the fact that they are way too 'mature' and 'seasoned'. :lol:

Duckater
09-28-2009, 06:44 PM
I dont blame fst for anything, it is the people who complain about bans and then turns out they where cheaters etc that make me laugh tho as they come here protesting etc and end up looking a fool :)

lisabritpop
09-28-2009, 07:27 PM
I dont blame fst for anything, it is the people who complain about bans and then turns out they where cheaters etc that make me laugh tho as they come here protesting etc and end up looking a fool :)

i love FST....give me funny things:shifty:

Duckater
09-28-2009, 07:33 PM

There is some good entertainment here for sure :)

lisabritpop
09-28-2009, 07:37 PM

There is some good entertainment here for sure :)

haha....but i prefer seeing some positive aspects than laughing & sarcasm.

BrianH
09-28-2009, 08:16 PM
lol @ revtt wat a bunch of world of warcraft losers

thats why i dont use the same name cuz these kids get jealous of ur life cuz they live in their moms basement so they ban u for no reason

//n00bEdit:

wtf nerd

megabyteme
09-28-2009, 08:34 PM
lol @ revtt wat a bunch of world of warcraft losers

thats why i dont use the same name cuz these kids get jealous of ur life cuz they live in their moms basement so they ban u for no reason

//n00bEdit:

wtf nerd

You have no credibility here.:dry:

cap87
09-28-2009, 08:37 PM
someone is trying to be one of the kewl guys :P

BrianH
09-28-2009, 08:42 PM
i was always 'one of the kewl guys' i dont have to try

cap87
09-28-2009, 08:53 PM
no, you need the "kewl FST guy" seal of approval first :(

Those are only given by me and bad-day :naughty:

And i'm sorry you are not kewl enough :(

deadalive1
09-28-2009, 08:55 PM
He's so kewl he doesn't need to use his real nick here and hides under another, now THAT is uber-kewl....<sarcasm>

megabyteme
09-28-2009, 09:00 PM
He's so kewl he doesn't need to use his real nick here and hides under another, now THAT is uber-kewl....<sarcasm>

:D Not even up to troll status, IMO.

The_Martinator
09-28-2009, 09:05 PM
WTF brianh, that's a stupid nick IMO.

BrianH
09-28-2009, 09:23 PM
ultrauploader - ur from portugal and u took the time to put hearts all over ur profile

deadalive1 - yea im not a dumb kid like u

megabyteme - ok snitch

The_Martinator - look at ur name nuff said

Cabalo
09-28-2009, 09:37 PM
well, one thing is for sure, this is the interwebz, there are no stupid nicks, just nicks.

deadalive1
09-28-2009, 09:40 PM
lol @ kid, too funny.

Listen, I have no need to hide behind any other name, what I say...I mean. I don't try to undermine people with a (fake) name and save my (known) nickname to use to show I am a "good" guy.

People who hide have no balls, they fear reprisals and as such use these types of methods to act the way they normally would (when not in fear of losing something they like).

Anyways I'm done wasting any further time on the likes of you...

IdolEyes787
09-28-2009, 10:02 PM
well, one thing is for sure, this is the interwebz, there are no stupid nicks, just stupid people.

:dry:

Duckater
09-28-2009, 10:13 PM
well, one thing is for sure, this is the interwebz, there are no stupid nicks, just stupid people.

Now that is argueable I mean just look at mine it was a typo of Duckster :lol:

Cabalo
09-28-2009, 10:16 PM

classy edit going on here :pinch:

ask it to be changed. people often do that here.

Duckater
09-28-2009, 10:17 PM
It been like it for 2 1/2 yrs m8 think if people not know who I am now then tuff :)

IdolEyes787
09-28-2009, 10:23 PM
That's retarded ask it to be changed. people often do that here.:shifty:

Duckater
09-28-2009, 10:25 PM
That's retarded ask it to be changed. people often do that here.:shifty:

Nice edit :P

Albo Da Kid
09-28-2009, 11:52 PM
I just read the transcripts today again and I noticed that I didn't handle it smoothly at all. I messed up when I lost my patience and told them to grow some balls and tell me the truth of why I was banned...I should have definitely approached them more intelligently

But anyway, they behaved like assholes as well.. They weren't giving my real proof and it was clear that there were other reasons behind my ban. Felosis told me himself that Serb and rbn were the ones to initiate my ban so that says it all

Duckater
09-28-2009, 11:54 PM
I just read the transcripts today again and I noticed that I didn't handle it smoothly at all. I messed up when I lost my patience and told them to grow some balls and tell me the truth of why I was banned...I should have definitely approached them more intelligently

But anyway, they behaved like assholes as well.. They weren't giving my real proof and it was clear that there were other reasons behind my ban. Felosis told me himself that Serb and rbn were the ones to initiate my ban so that says it all

I would just forget about it now m8 :)
I am sure you do not need to relive this any more and clearly can easily move on from this :)
Dwelling in the past is not best way in life look forward to good things not look at bad things in the past :)

Albo Da Kid
09-29-2009, 12:01 AM
yea i know. that's good advice.. i was stressing over it a little bit last night for the fact that i let myself slip, but im just gonna look at it as a learning experience and improve on my self control skills

Duckater
09-29-2009, 12:09 AM
its all part of growing up m8, if I had the knowledge I have now at 21 I would have done some things quiet differently and at times reacted differently.
I personally think my day is wasted if I have not learnt something new, when we stop learning we are then in decline.
Well thats part of my philosphy of life :)

Albo Da Kid
09-29-2009, 12:13 AM
I personally think my day is wasted if I have not learnt something new, when we stop learning we are then in decline.

Very true

Can someone do me a favor and pm me the irc key for HdBits?

ovisan
09-29-2009, 07:51 AM
:))

The_Martinator
09-29-2009, 08:17 AM
Well, Ovisan, afaik most people traded at that time.

But as for your current banning at RevoTT, Albo, consider it a part of a ''global ban''. The fact is that you did trade/use multiple accounts in the recent past, knowing that it was wrong (not like in '07). Thus the consequences.

I can't tell if you're serious about this whole self control skills issue, but time will tell. Allthough, from my experience, age is a factor, but not a deciding one when it comes to this. Most hot blooded people remain that way throught their lives.

Something Else
09-29-2009, 09:49 AM
User breaks rules of tracker.
User gets banned.
User makes up shit about tracker and slags them off all over FST.

Same old story. :mellow:

Maybe Albo should have a sticky for this as he seems to need the attention every week.

TheFoX
09-29-2009, 11:03 AM
There's no such thing as a stupid nick, only the stupid person who came up with the nick in the first place.

@ BrianH. There's nothing wrong with your nick, but as for you...

Bad-Day
09-29-2009, 11:20 AM
There's no such thing as a stupid nick, only the stupid person who came up with the nick in the first place.

@ BrianH. There's nothing wrong with your nick, but as for you...

BrianH do you like poker ? :shifty:

The_Martinator
09-29-2009, 11:35 AM
Just to clarify, I said that brianH was a stupid nick to try an mimick him. He says stuff without any grounds, so I did the same. Comprende?

killercam101
09-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Just to clarify, I said that brianH was a stupid nick to try an mimick him. He says stuff without any grounds, so I did the same. Comprende?

monkey see, monkey do?:ermm:

The_Martinator
09-29-2009, 07:08 PM

monkey see, monkey do?:ermm:

Yep, but trying to be funnier at the same time. Me above-average monkey. :lol:

megabyteme
09-30-2009, 02:48 AM
BrianH < average monkey :dry: