PDA

View Full Version : Accepting BCG applications

golden_3y3
09-28-2009, 10:49 PM
What I want.

-IN PM-

Titled "BCG Application"

2x Screen shot(s) of the details page of your most used tracker(s). Block out w/e necessary, I'm interested in GB's DL/UL, and membership length.

1x current speedtest

1x Utorrent statistics pic or your clients equivalent

1x paragraph explaining your reason(s) for wanting an invite / detailing how you would use your acc.

*NOTE* Like any application, don't call me, I`ll call you. Please expect to be ignored when you press "submit message" unless your PM is a sterling representation of why you deserve further consideration.

.... changed the pluralized nouns to singular in my note. Was it really that confusing?

cinephilia
09-28-2009, 10:51 PM
we ? :mellow:

megabyteme
09-28-2009, 11:36 PM
This doesn't look right...:unsure:

nForc3r
09-28-2009, 11:36 PM
BCG sometimes have open signups, thats how i signed up before

megabyteme
09-28-2009, 11:43 PM
Open signups are one thing, this looks phishy... again, :unsure:

pone44
09-29-2009, 12:00 AM
How so? Enlighten your fellow Fst members if you would like?

Open signups are one thing, this looks phishy... again, :unsure:

Cabalo
09-29-2009, 12:27 AM
:eyebrows:

megabyteme
09-29-2009, 03:21 AM
Who is "we"?, as cinephilia said.
Brand new user (8th post)
If there is an implied affiliation with BCG (the we/application part), why doesn't anyone know this guy? No friends, nothing in his profile...
and...

*NOTE* Like any application, don't call us, we`ll call you. Please expect to be ignored when you press "submit message" unless your PM is a sterling representation of why you deserve further consideration.

This doesn't sound like something stoi would want representing him/his site.

I will be happy to admit if I am wrong. Just looks "off", maybe "fishy" would be a better term. :unsure:

Frankthetank1
09-29-2009, 03:40 AM
BCG Blackcatgames? Also does anyone know this guy from the site can they confirm he is a admin or something?

golden_3y3
09-29-2009, 03:47 AM
lul wut are you guys talking about. I've been making these giveaway threads for the better part of 4 months now... literally copied and pasted(see golden_eye as well). This time I just added a note at the bottom for all the foreigners who babelfish me a "CAN I HAS INVITE????" pm and then post a whiny response asking why I haven't gotten back to them.

tippertime
09-29-2009, 03:48 AM
I couldn't find anything in the bcg forums about this...doesn't mean its not legit though

Frankthetank1
09-29-2009, 03:51 AM
I think it is a joke too. Before you were giving away TL and BCG. So you a admin on both sites? Why do people want to steal other peoples ss's for? They also thought it was a joke in your last GA.

IdolEyes787
09-29-2009, 04:04 AM
His account has been disabled since as he admitted himself it was only created to bypass a previous DPing. If the OP has an issue with it he has been advised that he can discuss it in the report section.

Btw all those giveaways and not a single rep point.Bit strange isn't it.

Two minutes later.
What a douche.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-do-you-think-tracker-invite-forums-post3299170/postcount68
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../p-what-do-you-think-tracker-invite-forums-post3299170/postcount68)

megabyteme
09-29-2009, 04:38 AM
Thanks, IdolEyes. :)