PDA

View Full Version : evil staff in torrent.....

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 01:04 PM
am sure all meet evil staff in torrent once.... people say hdbits staff is gay becos they ban.... people say what is gay becos they ban becos u cheat...
i hear this many time... i hear many staff is idiot...i hear it many time...

but now i reach limitt...yestarday my acc was problem in the site....i go in irc and talk wid staff and evil staff say he have my info....he knewed my ip my name where i lived...
serious this is got to far :sick: i may broke the rule but wtf? dont say my info??? THIS IS TORRENT!!!!! THIS SICK STAFF SAY HE GONNA PUBLISH MY INFO.... am so angry and worry :@ tell idiot melwin to stop :@ is no fun...is melwin serios or joke? what i can do? NOTHING...dont hit dead cow....:(

IdolEyes787
09-29-2009, 01:11 PM
I will talk to melwin and tell him not to hit dead cow if you want.

cinephilia
09-29-2009, 01:17 PM
don't let yourself being injured, show them you are! you're a world-reknowned gang leader after all!

Funkin'
09-29-2009, 01:19 PM
Stop your whining. You act like this bt world is your life. Pathetic...

ca_aok
09-29-2009, 01:19 PM
I will talk to melwin and tell him not to hit dead cow if you want.
I lol'd.

Also publishing your info doesn't mean sending it to the feds, it means submitting it for one of those "global bans".

sez
09-29-2009, 01:20 PM
Did you try pleading insanity?

megabyteme
09-29-2009, 01:27 PM
don't let yourself being injured, show them you are! you're a world-reknowned gang leader after all!

:lol: If Swe ever gets his custom title of "Disabled Privs" changed, I would like to see it as "World-renowned Gang Leader". It has a very nice ring to it. :yup:

Cabalo
09-29-2009, 01:46 PM
man, you really must have a tough time trying to figure out how to write in such a poor english.
But you managed to talk like Ming Li, the vietnamese prostitute, sucky sycky 5 dolla ! Me love ya long time.

soulreaper
09-29-2009, 01:46 PM
am sure all meet evil staff in torrent once.... people say hdbits staff is gay becos they ban.... people say what is gay becos they ban becos u cheat...

but now i reach limitt...yestarday my acc was problem in the site....i go in irc and talk wid staff and evil staff say he have my info....he knewed my ip my name where i lived...
serious this is got to far :sick: i may broke the rule but wtf? dont say my info??? THIS IS TORRENT!!!!! THIS SICK STAFF SAY HE GONNA PUBLISH MY INFO.... am so angry and worry :@ tell idiot melwin to stop :@ is no fun...is melwin serios or joke? what i can do? NOTHING...dont hit dead cow....:(

Melwin? SweP, FINISH HIM! :yup:

Hombre
09-29-2009, 01:51 PM
who is melwinP you talk about??

Disme
09-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Melwin fwom Towos ?

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Did you try pleading insanity?

man, you really must have a tough time trying to figure out how to write in such a poor english.
But you managed to talk like Ming Li, the vietnamese prostitute, sucky sycky 5 dolla ! Me love ya long time.

these posts had me laughing out loud.. :lol:

TrollinThunder
09-29-2009, 02:30 PM

i go in irc...i talk wid melwin becos dis thred make me not laugh...i hear this melwin hit dead cow many time...so i knewed i had to tell him to stop...publish info of userr not joke...THIS IS TORRENT!!!1111...

so he tell me tht he wont publish ur INFO...if you send 100 Euro on paypal to [email protected]

send money now or all evil staff win!!!!!111111...remember allways...THIS IS TORRENT!!!!1111

IdolEyes787
09-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Don't think that I can in good conscious allow your account to stand TrollinThunder but that post was too good no to allow.

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 02:43 PM
this thread is perfect for lulz. True story. :yup:

susiserken
09-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Swepsycho = bög jävel ;)

The_Martinator
09-29-2009, 03:04 PM
I loled. To answer the thread title, the FST staff is evil from my POV. Enable the OPs privs! I wanna PM him. :lol:

IdolEyes787
09-29-2009, 03:06 PM
@TrollinThunder please post who you really are in the report section so I can better assess if your request has any merit.

I loled. To answer the thread title, the FST staff is evil from my POV. Enable the OPs privs! I wanna PM him. :lol:

Don't you even want to know why he's disabled?

Bad-Day
09-29-2009, 03:14 PM
@TrollinThunder please post who you really are in the report section so I can better assess if your request has any merit.

:O tell us!:yup:

IdolEyes787
09-29-2009, 03:17 PM
As soon as you PM me and tell me who you "really" are like you promised.:whistling

Bad-Day
09-29-2009, 03:21 PM
yeah...... @ the time intransit didin't´t knew :D ahahahaha

Ps: still can´t see ttc or send pm´s :S

If i saw you, over @ the irc, i would have say hi allready...

IdolEyes787
09-29-2009, 03:22 PM
You can send PMs as far as I know.At least that option now shows up in your profile.

Bad-Day
09-29-2009, 03:27 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/155gu47.jpg

Your mocking me! i can´t!

The_Martinator
09-29-2009, 03:34 PM

I thought it was obvious. Excessive trolling. I guess I was wrong?

Bad-Day
09-29-2009, 03:38 PM
@the_martinator, ask him and than tell me :D

IdolEyes787
09-29-2009, 03:40 PM

I thought it was obvious. Excessive trolling. I guess I was wrong?

Everybody ,including me, posting in this thread would be disabled then.:yup:

@the_martinator, ask him and than tell me :D

Yeah PM him.:shifty:

The_Martinator
09-29-2009, 03:43 PM
I got my answer. I haz secret now. Bad-day I will trade you secret for 13 FTN accounts and old, buffered TTC account. Deal? :lol:

@ IdolEyes Yeah, that's true. I've done my share of trolling here. I just can't help myself, tbh.

Bad-Day
09-29-2009, 03:53 PM
;D

I don´t have ttc :( But ill trade it for the 13ftn´s + 100gmail invites :D

TrackerDaddy
09-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Stop your whining. You act like this bt world is your life. Pathetic...

According to the amount of posts you have.. i wouldn't say that if i were you :yup:

had to say that, try not to get mad at me :P

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 03:54 PM
Swepsycho = bög jävel ;)
satans jävla kuksugar fittsaft fattar du inte att det är allvar :@ :@ :@ :@

@EVERYBODY WHAT IS FUCKED PROBLEM? AM BLACKMAILED AND U SPAM??? WHAT WRONG WID U? :@ :@ :@ HELP MEEEEEEE!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! BAN MELWIN TELL HIM....

Bad-Day
09-29-2009, 03:56 PM
We love u Swepsycho :D

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 03:56 PM
in sweden LAW IS VERY HARD....tell melwin :@

S3v3N
09-29-2009, 04:00 PM
I talked to Melwin, and tried to convince him not to publish your info ; but alas he already did .
If you have an account on Ftn-iTs-E****-waffles i thing they are gone or on their way.

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 04:02 PM
WHAT IS FUCKED PROBLEM?
- :idunno:
AM BLACKMAILED AND U SPAM??? :huh:
- no one will force you to part with half your pea brain.:noes:
WHAT WRONG WID U?
- nothin. seriously. nothin.
HELP MEEEEEEE!!! NOW!!!!!!!
- i dunno how to go about doing that. :(
BAN MELWIN TELL HIM....
who is melwin? and what should i tell him?
you tell me.. :P

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 04:03 PM
WHAT??? WHY ACC GONE IF HE DID? HE DID? DONT MAKE JOKE WHEN I SEE U..........I SEE U... :sicko:

WHAT IS FUCKED PROBLEM?
- :idunno:
AM BLACKMAILED AND U SPAM??? :huh:
- no one will force you to part with half your pea brain.:noes:
WHAT WRONG WID U?
- nothin. seriously. nothin.
HELP MEEEEEEE!!! NOW!!!!!!!
- i dunno how to go about doing that. :(
BAN MELWIN TELL HIM....
who is melwin? and what should i tell him?
you tell me.. :P
melwin is evil staf....he got info in me....my ip name living place....melwin say he PUBLISH....is he joke? no funn....tell melwin... :(

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 04:08 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2008/11/funny-pictures-cat-plays-hide-and-seek-with-you.jpg

megabyteme
09-29-2009, 04:09 PM
Quick Swe, tell us what name you used on those sites and we will check it out.

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Omg idiots u dont understood nothing......... Brb i must find u the brain....no.....brain is hard find i go in google translate....hope u understood with google translate very soon.....

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 04:13 PM
Omg idiots u dont understood nothing......... Brb i must find u the brain....no.....brain is hard find i go in google translate....hope u understood with google translate very soon.....

Epic!

megabyteme
09-29-2009, 04:14 PM
If you won't tell us who you are, we can't help you.:shifty:

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 04:15 PM
now is google translate....understood now idiots and help...this is no funn... look now...

Melwin gay son of a bitch has got hold of my personal information and threatening to post them on the internet because I broke a rule on his tracker GFT .... now I'm pissed ... he was kidding ... or is it serious?? tell him to stop ... it's not fun ...

megabyteme
09-29-2009, 04:17 PM
You broke a rule? That I can hardly believe.

S3v3N
09-29-2009, 04:17 PM
He already published your info.

Pm me to tell you your ip and where you live on google earth .

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 04:18 PM
now is google translate....understood now idiots and help...this is no funn... look now...

Melwin gay son of a bitch has got hold of my personal information and threatening to post them on the internet because I broke a rule on his tracker GFT .... now I'm pissed ... he was kidding ... or is it serious?? tell him to stop ... it's not fun ...
damn..google translate does work rly well.
I would have helped ya, if i had an account on GFT..that is.

good luck gettin outta this mess.
BTW, which rule did you break? (just curious) :shifty:

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 04:20 PM

noooo what???? melwin post where???? wtf...........:sick: melwin is fucked idiot...u got no moral...omg..nobody can plz help? seruos...u want ur info in internet? is sick.... fucked homo melwin n serb i hate u.... :@

damn..google translate does work rly well.
I would have helped ya, if i had an account on GFT..that is.

good luck gettin outta this mess.
BTW, which rule did you break? (just curious) :shifty:
i never broke anybody....serb say am trade...i never trade in hole life i promis... :dry:

LubTheStaringCat
09-29-2009, 04:22 PM
who is melwin?
I think It may be one of the admin at TopHos

"Swepsycho" If you talking about TopHos, the staff their are a bit weird lets shall we say when It comes to disabling someone.
Just look In the shitlist, some of the comments are over the top.

Just an edit... All the comments In the shitlist are over the top.

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 04:22 PM

noooo what???? melwin post where???? wtf...........:sick: melwin is fucked idiot...u got no moral...omg..nobody can plz help? seruos...u want ur info in internet? is sick.... fucked homo melwin n serb i hate u.... :@

geez..what is going to happen now? :unsure:
If the cops bust you up, I am sure ur FST account can be parked.

S3v3N
09-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Your best option is to delete every thing on your hard disk, because Swedish authorities will rape your fukin ass real soon .

IdolEyes787
09-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Deleting isn't enough you need to physically remove it and throw it in the nearest fjord.

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 04:26 PM
Your best option is to delete every thing on your hard disk, because Swedish authorities will rape your fukin ass real soon .

QFT. Get your passport, money and run away to sudan.

I heard swedish authorities literally rape the torrenters they catch, and post their clips on youtube. :unsure:

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 04:29 PM

I heard swedish authorities they rape the torrenters they catch, and post their clips on youtube. :unsure:
wtf they learn u in history lesson? is all wrong...dont rape only jail...many year... BUT SOMEBODY CAN HELP GET REMOVE MY INFO PLZ????? fucked melwin i hate... am not move anybody am living in sweden allways.. :yes:

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 04:30 PM
who is melwin?

thanks for the info.. :)

I heard swedish authorities they rape the torrenters they catch, and post their clips on youtube. :unsure:
wtf they learn u in history lesson? is all wrong...dont rape only jail...many year... BUT SOMEBODY CAN HELP GET REMOVE MY INFO PLZ????? fucked melwin i hate... am not move anybody am living in sweden allways.. :yes:
guess harold and kumar lied to me.
:mellow:

S3v3N
09-29-2009, 04:34 PM
The police won't rape you physically but other prison inmates would .

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 04:34 PM

:mellow:what u mean... dont spam...

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 04:38 PM

:mellow:what u mean... dont spam...
i not spam.
i try helping.
u dont know harold and kumar?
swedish polis catch them..they torture them and sexually abuse them.
i not lie.
see:
http://www.moviecritic.com.au/images/harold-and-kumar-escape-from-guantanamo-bay-interr1.jpg

Feeling
09-29-2009, 04:39 PM
Why are you not banned from the internet already?

ffs.

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 04:41 PM

ffs.
who ask ur word? go fuck urself torrentaddicct.... :@

S3v3N
09-29-2009, 04:45 PM

ffs.

Don't curse him you idiot, he already got your info .

He's a member of revolt where Serb and Melwin among other staff members on other sites discussed whether to publish your info or not and he was against the publishing.

Now you're gonna make him change his mind :noes:.

IdolEyes787
09-29-2009, 04:48 PM
Don't listen to him Feeling only hates you because your an idiot.

Disme
09-29-2009, 04:48 PM
Why don't you go to the nearest DIY-shop, buy some rope and search for a rather tall tree with firm branches about 3 meters above the ground ... I guess you know what to do next, right?

b3owulf
09-29-2009, 04:52 PM

ffs.
TorrentAddict? I thought You were one torrent addict here. Dreaming about trackers, huh? CN, U*-*... I guess You can fap on these letters all day long, right? Why don't You dream about new tricycle, Lego, ice cream, new Pokemon episode, SSJ power? Go get a life.

Feeling
09-29-2009, 04:53 PM
you're.

And he is, he can't post for shit, if you leave him here i request you add a new feature to block all posts by him.

S3v3N
09-29-2009, 04:55 PM
you're.

And he is, he can't post for shit, if you leave him here i request you add a new feature to block all posts by him.

There's the ignore member option :happy:.

but you'll be missing most of the fun .

buggyfresh
09-29-2009, 04:56 PM

:w00t: :lol: post of the year? lmao @ this random thread of begging!

IdolEyes787
09-29-2009, 04:57 PM
Because I see the humour in the situation .As has been pointed out many times FST isn't a tracker and having an harmless, ineffectual joke account ( which I totally believe it to be) here does no harm to anyone.

Duckater
09-29-2009, 04:59 PM
Because I see the humour in the situation .As has been pointed out many times FST isn't a tracker and having an harmless, ineffectual joke account ( which I totally believe it to be) here does no harm to anyone.

here here :)

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Why don't you go to the nearest DIY-shop, buy some rope and search for a rather tall tree with firm branches about 3 meters above the ground ... I guess you know what to do next, right?

thats a lot to ask for..from swepsycho that is.. :ermm:

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 05:00 PM

i dont ask invites....melwin n serb publish my RL info in internet....becos i broke rule...no i dont broke rule i never trade in my hole life... :@ :@

somebody tell how i delete there publish away?

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 05:04 PM
i dont ask invites....melwin n serb publish my RL info in internet....becos i broke rule...no i dont broke rule i never trade in my hole life... :@ :@

its really simple.
open a request thread for an invitation to revolt.
join it. hop on to the IRC.
get hold of them, and try to be reasonable.
:)

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 05:06 PM

its really simple.
what...use simpler enlgish... :dry:

IdolEyes787
09-29-2009, 05:08 PM
Swepsycho I think 2 threads are more than enough creating anymore will only get you back on the fully disabled wagon.

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 05:09 PM
its really simple.

öppna en begäran tråd för en inbjudan till uppror.
ansluta sig. hoppa in på IRC.
få tag i dem, och försöka vara rimligt.

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 05:10 PM
Swepsycho I think 2 threads are more than enough creating anymore will only get you back on the fully disabled wagon.NOBODY help....tell melwin remove my info...

hagckz0r
09-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Swepshyco you're like the superstar of FST :D luv ya posts :))
Concerning your account maybe Merlin the wizard disabled it.

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 05:11 PM

LMAOKMALAMOAMLAMAO ur swedish sux so much... go learn n00b... :yes:

u make no sens... :happy:

IdolEyes787
09-29-2009, 05:15 PM
Swepsycho I think 2 threads are more than enough creating anymore will only get you back on the fully disabled wagon.NOBODY help....tell melwin remove my info...

I don't know Melvin and even if I did he is quite capable of making his own decisions without me telling him what to do.

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 05:16 PM

tried helping ya.
guess google translate does not like me exploiting its services.

Benjamin
09-29-2009, 05:18 PM

ffs.

QFT

Everytime I come on FST I see like 3+ spam threads in a row by Swepsycho.

IdolEyes787
09-29-2009, 05:23 PM
Serious question which is worse stupid activity or no activity?
I'm on a few places that are dead as hell and all I can say is that given the choice I prefer the former to the latter.

It is possible to make sense out of nonsense but it's impossible to make something out of nothing.

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 05:25 PM

ffs.

QFT

Everytime I come on FST I see like 3+ spam threads in a row by Swepsycho.am not faultie.... am created good topic and idiot people make spam....ban all...not me...think wid ur brain before post Benjamin...only advise ;)

Benjamin
09-29-2009, 05:29 PM
I'm on a few places that are dead as hell and all I can say is that given the choice I prefer the former to the latter.

It is possible to make sense out of nonsense but it's impossible to make something out of nothing.

Well the fact that this guy is genuinely stupid is what bothers me.

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 05:31 PM

Well the fact that this guy is genuinely stupid is what bothers me.
irony.... u are american.. :lol: am not stuoid...u are stupid not understooding... ffs learn english...:yes:

Benjamin
09-29-2009, 05:34 PM
u are american..

I take that as a compliment.

Yoann64
09-29-2009, 05:35 PM
BUT SOMEBODY CAN HELP GET REMOVE MY INFO PLZ????? fucked melwin i hate... am not move anybody am living in sweden allways.. :yes:
Man !!! You need this guy :

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0dl2kjatk9E/SFvLAns-nbI/AAAAAAAAAg8/IGKDjINoNW4/s400/eraser.jpg

Swepsycho
09-29-2009, 05:36 PM
u are american..

I take that as a compliment.am not gonna talk wid idiot....dont talk to me...

now...

WHERE IS MELWIN N SERB??? TELL ME WTF U WANT..... REMOVE PUBLISH FFS... I NEVER BORKE RULE....SHOW UR FACE....PUSSYS... :@ :@

BUT SOMEBODY CAN HELP GET REMOVE MY INFO PLZ????? fucked melwin i hate... am not move anybody am living in sweden allways.. :yes:
Man !!! You need this guy :

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0dl2kjatk9E/SFvLAns-nbI/AAAAAAAAAg8/IGKDjINoNW4/s400/eraser.jpg
very funny...go joke wid ur mothar...

The_Martinator
09-29-2009, 05:42 PM

Finally n00bz0r got pwned. I gotta remember this, lol. :P

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 05:50 PM

yea..lol
i tried going down to his level.. but alas..
he beat me with his experience.. :lol:

megabyteme
09-29-2009, 05:56 PM

yea..lol

I read that somewhere recently...:lol:

n00bz0r
09-29-2009, 05:58 PM
yea..lol

to err is human.. :P

Duckater
09-29-2009, 06:12 PM

to err is human.. :P

to be Swepsycho is err :P

whoratio
09-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Poor Swedes... I feel for you guys.