PDA

View Full Version : is ok post somebody info.....?

Swepsycho
09-30-2009, 02:09 PM
is yes...or is no...what u think? :dry:

lisabritpop
09-30-2009, 02:12 PM
it depends on ur behave

Bad-Day
09-30-2009, 02:14 PM
F********** n*********** ( i know what u just did lololol )

scrappen
09-30-2009, 02:15 PM
It's never ok to post personal information. That's just taking it too far, regardless of what that someone has done (in the sense of bt that is. i wouldn't mind the id of a child molester being published :P)

Swepsycho
09-30-2009, 02:17 PM
it depends on ur behave
make sens if u post...becos somebody must read shit and understood is hard... am not speak in me....is general question... ;)

u think is OK post somebody info....? is all info.... telefon number etc...

Bad-Day
09-30-2009, 02:19 PM
lllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllll

Swepsycho
09-30-2009, 02:19 PM
It's never ok to post personal information. That's just taking it too far, regardless of what that someone has done (in the sense of bt that is. i wouldn't mind the id of a child molester being published :P)what........AM NO CHILD WTF.... :@ :@ u dont no me.....but ur opinion...thanks...good post..

solarbladeII
09-30-2009, 02:26 PM
It's threads like this and others, that makes me come here from time to time. Lol..

Swepsycho
09-30-2009, 02:28 PM
It's threads like this and others, that makes me come here from time to time. Lol..is post like this piss me off....if u dont add GOOD POST...dont post u fucked asshole...:dry:

F********** n*********** ( i know what u just did lololol )what is this tracker....?

Feeling
09-30-2009, 02:32 PM
Please mods, why is this douche not banned yet? He degrades what little is left of the site.

:shutup:

Bad-Day
09-30-2009, 02:32 PM
is post like this piss me off....if u dont add GOOD POST...dont post u fucked asshole...:dry:

F********** n*********** ( i know what u just did lololol )what is this tracker....?

Swepxyco is the elite tracker off tham all, much more better than scl!!! and demonoid.

Give me email ill invite yah! F********* n****** is that SHIT!

n00bz0r
09-30-2009, 02:35 PM
is post like this piss me off....if u dont add GOOD POST...dont post u fucked asshole...:dry:

its a very old tracker, with awesome pre times ,speeds and torrent longivity.
The community is way better than anything you have ever seen around.
Too bad.. their invites are permanently closed.
Yuu really have to stand out to get invited. You don't go looking for them, they come to you. :yup:

Swepsycho
09-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Please mods, why is this douche not banned yet? He degrades what little is left of the site.

:shutup:is so funn u think ur PRINCE IN TORRENT.... :lol:
nobody ask u post... stop offtopic or dont post...fuck u...fuck u feeling...fuck ur mothar mouth...dont come if i dont ask... u must find sens and understood....ur only prince in sct...not in fst...u cant tell what must to do... :no:

Bad-Day
09-30-2009, 02:36 PM

what is this tracker....?

Yuu really have to stand out to get invited. You don't go looking for them, they come to you. :yup:

Im elite, i invite u swepxyco, give me email i not send spam .:lol:

Swepsycho
09-30-2009, 02:37 PM

Yuu really have to stand out to get invited. You don't go looking for them, they come to you. :yup:i hope i get lost disabled privs...is easy if i get pm....if he find me he cant post..

cinephilia
09-30-2009, 02:38 PM
lol@fuck ur mothar mouth

ovisan
09-30-2009, 02:38 PM

Look at the bright side of it mate. He is hilarious. I ve never laught so much in front of my pc. I wonder if he's this funny in his 1st language, he must be.

Swepsycho wer u from? Sverige?

lisabritpop
09-30-2009, 02:43 PM
tbh....i dont think its ok to post personal information

lol........ur cruel...

Bad-Day
09-30-2009, 02:47 PM
Yuu really have to stand out to get invited. You don't go looking for them, they come to you. :yup:i hope i get lost disabled privs...is easy if i get pm....if he find me he cant post..

make a thread explaining it all, and ask for forgiveness maybe they can help u.

ME invite u sent wanna. NOT spam!

Swepsycho
09-30-2009, 02:48 PM
tbh....i dont think its ok to post personal informationis true yes... is not ok no.... idiot people in here think is funny...what u think lisabirpop... peiple think is funny got no moral...or maybe lack hunamity?

i hope i get lost disabled privs...is easy if i get pm....if he find me he cant post..

ME invite u sent wanna. NOT spam!what i must explain....why i must?

Bad-Day
09-30-2009, 02:52 PM
is true yes... is not ok no.... idiot people in here think is funny...what u think lisabirpop... peiple think is funny got no moral...or maybe lack hunamity?

i hope i get lost disabled privs...is easy if i get pm....if he find me he cant post..

because u must explain!!! because!!! invite is very elite i wanna send it know

Swepsycho
09-30-2009, 02:56 PM
is true yes... is not ok no.... idiot people in here think is funny...what u think lisabirpop... peiple think is funny got no moral...or maybe lack hunamity?

because u must explain!!! because!!! invite is very elite i wanna send it know
dont talk to me....is hard understand....

IdolEyes787
09-30-2009, 02:57 PM

I'm beginning to agree .Btw I could live without the insult.I could say a lot of bad about other places but since there isn't any justification to it I don't .

I've thought of creating a poll "Swepsycho stay or go" but besides only exacerbating the problem I think we both know what the outcome would be.

Bad-Day
09-30-2009, 03:01 PM
Idol... dont!!!!

Swepsycho
09-30-2009, 03:02 PM

I'm beginning to agree .Btw I could live without the insult.I could say a lot of bad about other places but since there isn't any justification to it I don't .

I've thought of creating a poll "Swepsycho stay or go" but besides only exacerbating the problem I think we both know what the outcome would be.
that to think about....if i turn back...how many time i fall...? is good in forum i left.... i left...

cinephilia
09-30-2009, 03:08 PM
anyway, a new account is waiting for you swepsycho... they will never make you shut up! ever!

Rafa
09-30-2009, 04:03 PM

:shutup:is so funn u think ur PRINCE IN TORRENT.... :lol:
nobody ask u post... stop offtopic or dont post...fuck u...fuck u feeling...fuck ur mothar mouth...dont come if i dont ask... u must find sens and understood....ur only prince in sct...not in fst...u cant tell what must to do... :no:

No, it's not ok to post personal info, but it's even worse talk with someone in this way, Swepsycho :noes:

soulreaper
09-30-2009, 04:16 PM

Oh cmon, he's fun!!:lol:

And ontopic it's definitely NOT ok to post someone's info.

megabyteme
09-30-2009, 08:56 PM
is so funn u think ur PRINCE IN TORRENT.... :lol:

No, it's not ok to post personal info, but it's even worse talk with someone in this way, Swepsycho :noes:

Yeah. Too far... :(

Swe can be fun (at times). Well, if you've been taking hits of nitros. Or sniffing glue. Perhaps strong, lead-based paint. Gasoline in a bag. What was my point...?

Oh yeah, too far.

S3v3N
09-30-2009, 09:04 PM
It's not okay to post someone's info .

And i totally agree with you fuck melvin , serb and feeling:yup: .

Like you give a fuck :fst:.

Yoann64
09-30-2009, 09:42 PM
I was thinking that it was your title : DISABLED PRIVS.
i think, It's not ok to post the info of someone.

Skiz
10-01-2009, 03:11 AM
is yes...or is no...what u think? :dry:

No.