PDA

View Full Version : Ipod movie trackers

ArchStanton
09-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Anyone know of a good tracker that has movies in IPOD touch format? One with open sign ups.

lolwut
09-30-2009, 09:13 PM
ipt converts every movies / tv shows to mp4
not open though

sez
10-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Woowle podtropolis

ArchStanton
10-01-2009, 04:38 PM
If you are talking about ip torrents then you are right it is invite only :( podtropoils deosn't have the films I am looking for and i am not sure what wowwle is. Thanks anyway guys.

1000possibleclaws
10-01-2009, 04:44 PM
I remember when you go banned on Kraytracker Archstanton. That was pretty funny, I kinda miss your short stay over there.

On topic, there's podtropolis and ipodtvnova or something like that.

ps: try and find another kray invite, I wanna hear moar about yer custom spiderman outfits

sez
10-01-2009, 05:42 PM
I lol @ my sig everytime i read it :lol:
like truesounds said,there is ipodtvnova now called videoseed.Am too lazy to remember how you can get in but i think its easier now with this name change and stuff.

lisabritpop
10-01-2009, 05:56 PM
Videoseed..(formerly known as iPodTVNova)

deadalive1
10-01-2009, 06:05 PM
Videoseed is invite only, but you can PM me with some direct links of your activity on other trackers and I'll consider inviting you...

lisabritpop
10-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Videoseed is invite only, but you can PM me with some direct links of your activity on other trackers and I'll consider inviting you...

vs staff?...op is so lucky

f1driver
10-02-2009, 01:00 AM
Try this.
I use a converting software that converts to mp4 format.
http://www.xilisoft.com/video-converter.html

happyguy
10-02-2009, 01:19 AM

wow.... PM SENT.
I have heard that as fas as contents for ipod are concerned, iPodTVNova has been the best of the best in the world..
:)

iLOVENZB
10-02-2009, 08:18 AM
PMTorrents (dead?)/Podtropolis.

IPT probably has the best source now, as well as PSPiso.

ArchStanton
10-02-2009, 03:26 PM
I remember when you go banned on Kraytracker Archstanton. That was pretty funny, I kinda miss your short stay over there.

On topic, there's podtropolis and ipodtvnova or something like that.

ps: try and find another kray invite, I wanna hear moar about yer custom spiderman outfits

Definitely a different ArchStanton. I have never been on KrayTracker and I have never been banned from anywhere. ArchStanton is a name from the film The Good, the Bad and The Ugly BTW. Good luck finding your costume buddy though, sounds like you have a real fondness for him. :)

cinephilia
10-02-2009, 03:42 PM

wow.... PM SENT.
I have heard that as fas as contents for ipod are concerned, iPodTVNova has been the best of the best in the world..
as far as i know, his post was not directed to you.

happyguy
10-02-2009, 04:14 PM
wow.... PM SENT.
as far as i know, his post was not directed to you.

yeah...you are right about that. sorry for hijacking somebody' post...
even if I knew it was bad thing to do so,
I have been looking all over for an iPodTVNova (now Videoseed) invite quite a long time.
that was... for me..hard to get one.
cheers..:happy:

cinephilia
10-02-2009, 04:18 PM
you can always make a request in the corresponding section: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/

good luck :)