PDA

View Full Version : h'educational shit, lyke videos and stuffs

Mr. Mulder
10-01-2009, 06:28 PM
hoi cawks,

wheres some gud places to steal educational video training stuffs, for microsoft mcp styleee stuffs lyke :eyebrows:

Something Else
10-01-2009, 06:59 PM
http://gigapedia.com/

http://www.ebookshare.net/

There's a few torrent sites for that stuff too. :unsure:

Mr. Mulder
10-01-2009, 07:11 PM
win. videos right? none of that book shite? :ermm:

Something Else
10-01-2009, 07:46 PM
I think the torrent shites are probably best for videos.

Elbitz, BitSpyder etc.

Mr. Mulder
10-01-2009, 08:07 PM
win.

trying to get a better jawb by slapping some billy gates on my c.v but to spend all day at work with (other peoples) computer problems and then come home to read books on computer problems would be soul destroying.

having a fucking shit thyme there recently, worked out today they've been underpaying me for three months, im geting paid in buttons and paper clips as it is and it was supposed to go up to hairy polo's and paper clips after my probation period but they just decided to change their minds so i had to dig out a letter with them saying they would and now they've said it'll have to wait till the pay reviews to get sorted in two weeks thyme ...which were meant to be a month ago but got put back so in the meantime im looking for part thyme work also, have applied for asda, a cawffee shop and this nursing home which may or may not involve wiping old ladies bums :dabs:

...oh, and today lyke, they emailed around everyones individual stats for the week (for repairs and inspections) mine didn't come out too bad, the targets 15 inspections and 5 repairs a day which is doable enough if its just a cracked screen or bottom casing that needs replacing but today i got 4 fucking hard drive/os installs in a row!1 which means getting all the drivers for them too which is near impossible when its something old and shitty like an e-system or a "rock" or "time" laptop - so i managed 4 repairs no inspections which is gonna throw my stats for next week right the fuck off and make it look like ive done fuck-all! It's a fucking stoopid cock monkey system that doesn't work!1 :emo:

Alien5
10-01-2009, 08:14 PM
my first pc was from time.

bus wankers.

chalice
10-01-2009, 08:16 PM
win.

trying to get a better jawb by slapping some billy gates on my c.v but to spend all day at work with (other peoples) computer problems and then come home to read books on computer problems would be soul destroying.

having a fucking shit thyme there recently, worked out today they've been underpaying me for three months, im geting paid in buttons and paper clips as it is and it was supposed to go up to hairy polo's and paper clips after my probation period but they just decided to change their minds so i had to dig out a letter with them saying they would and now they've said it'll have to wait till the pay reviews to get sorted in two weeks thyme ...which were meant to be a month ago but got put back so in the meantime im looking for part thyme work also, have applied for asda, a cawffee shop and this nursing home which may or may not involve wiping old ladies bums :dabs:

...oh, and today lyke, they emailed around everyones individual stats for the week (for repairs and inspections) mine didn't come out too bad, the targets 15 inspections and 5 repairs a day which is doable enough if its just a cracked screen or bottom casing that needs replacing but today i got 4 fucking hard drive/os installs in a row!1 which means getting all the drivers for them too which is near impossible when its something old and shitty like an e-system or a "rock" or "time" laptop - so i managed 4 repairs no inspections which is gonna throw my stats for next week right the fuck off and make it look like ive done fuck-all! It's a fucking stoopid cock monkey system that doesn't work!1 :emo:

Quality post. 'Hairy polos'. :lol:

I hears ya, mang. I do payroll and they've pretty much fucked you over to the max.

Hold off 'til the reviews, do your sums and if they renege or pay you short, take it to tribunal. Do you have a union?

If not, there are other avenues you can travel down, like.

Alien5
10-01-2009, 08:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auhZ23yGcno

Mr. Mulder
10-01-2009, 08:22 PM
fing is though, last month i did almost 50 hours overthyme which is thyme and a half and it would have all been based on the incorrect lower probationary wage and i truly don't believe they're clever enough to backdate the missing overthyme, the actual wages, fair enough that's not hard for them, they could even use a calculator but the missing overtime percentage - that would require them to do some hardcore gangsta street maths!1 ...it looks doubtfull ....we tried to start a union around the time i started working there but half the people didn't show, lazy nerds <_<

Mr. Mulder
10-01-2009, 08:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auhZ23yGcno
kwality. might watch a few now h'actually :smilie4:

Alien5
10-01-2009, 08:26 PM
:happy:

can you smell piss?

chalice
10-01-2009, 08:29 PM
fing is though, last month i did almost 50 hours overthyme which is thyme and a half and it would have all been based on the incorrect lower probationary wage and i truly don't believe they're clever enough to backdate the missing overthyme, the actual wages, fair enough that's not hard for them, they could even use a calculator but the missing overtime percentage - that would require them to do some hardcore gangsta street maths!1 ...it looks doubtfull ....we tried to start a union around the time i started working there but half the people didn't show, lazy nerds <_<

Nothing doubtful about it, mate.

Numbers is solid, irreversible facts. Make a note of everything you think you should be paid including the time and a half. You're well within your rights to ask to see their calculations. If they don't match, they'll have to explain why.

They'll have automated systems to calculate your overtime. It's not payroll's fault. Payroll is only as good as the information relayed to them by the management.

Tell your manager to approach them and you can stay the fuck out of it. It's prolly that cunt's fault anyway.

Mr. Mulder
10-01-2009, 08:42 PM
yeah he's a bit of a dick, him and his brother - the last two managers went to prison for stealing old client hard drives and selling them on ebay, i shit you not :smilie4:

Mr. Mulder
10-02-2009, 05:38 AM
I think the torrent shites are probably best for videos.

Elbitz, BitSpyder etc.
just seen both are closed for sign-ups :emo:

http://www.thedailygreen.com/cm/thedailygreen/images/emo-cow.jpeg

Barbarossa
10-02-2009, 08:43 AM
I told you you should never have left the internets for hairdressers job, mang :slap:

Something Else
10-02-2009, 11:39 AM
I miss the days of girls being smacked in the stomach by remotely operated tills. :emo:

Mr. Mulder
10-02-2009, 04:00 PM
memories :hug:

i would so go back there if it didn't mean 11k and living with my parents :cry:

so any of you cunts got an invite for either of those sites? :bittard:

Something Else
10-02-2009, 04:31 PM
They say i'm not powerful enough on the first one, and that i'm too disabled to use it on the second. :emo:

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 05:31 PM
I've already offered to get you a jawb but you declined it so I'm no longer halping you :snooty:

PS: 11K? :lol:

Mr. Mulder
10-02-2009, 05:58 PM
it was nearly three years ago and my first proper IT jawb so they could get away with it, then they promoted me ftw to second line support but offered no pay rise so i did it for another couple of months and then left... :emo:

and im not going to be your tea-boi, don't even like tea :snooty:

Mr. Mulder
10-02-2009, 05:59 PM
just applied for evening shifts at Boots and Marks & Spencer :smilie4:

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Me neither.

But I could get you a job at my place. They pay decent money (around 18K) and the benefits are pretty good. Plus I would totally get a bonus for recommending you.

Something Else
10-02-2009, 06:07 PM
Have either of you got a spare job in Bristol. :shifty:

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 06:09 PM
'fraid not.

Mr. Mulder
10-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Me neither.

But I could get you a job at my place. They pay decent money (around 18K) and the benefits are pretty good. Plus I would totally get a bonus for recommending you.
18k???? i didn't know they made wages that big!1??? :o but i'm betting that would be in bagpipe town, kiltland road, skoterland and not in eastbourne or brighton :dabs:

Mr. Mulder
10-02-2009, 07:02 PM
come on you cunts, help me steal microsoft training videos - its step number one in the masterplan ffs!1111

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Mate, you could totally wangle a sales jawb in there by charming the hawt HR girl.

But yeah, it's in Glasgow.

Mr. Mulder
10-02-2009, 08:39 PM
does she have big boobies? :smilie4:

tried bitme, learnbits, bitspyder and elblitz - all closed, all racists :emo:

Something Else
10-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Which releases are you looking for in particular. Give me an example so i can search some of these webshites. I'll point you to the right one or grab what you need if I can.

Snee
10-02-2009, 10:26 PM
Me neither.

18k???? i didn't know they made wages that big!1??? :o but i'm betting that would be in bagpipe town, kiltland road, skoterland and not in eastbourne or brighton :dabs:

I make a fair bit more than that. And all I had to do was sell my soul and integrity. You should try that.

Something Else
10-02-2009, 11:38 PM
I make a fair bit more than that. And all I had to do was sell my soul and integrity. You should try that.

I tried doing that last week, but quit two days in. True story. :pinch:

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 04:39 AM

Aye, it works.

-bd :(

sez
10-03-2009, 02:36 PM
http://booktraining.org/operating-system/windows
http://www.shytex.com/search/label/Windows
http://avaxhome.ws/

You can't go wrong with those three.But if you need more material i don't mind linking you to more sites.

Spider_dude
10-07-2009, 08:06 PM
www.google.com is good i believe

brotherdoobie
10-08-2009, 01:02 AM
^ Agreed. Best place ever for learning stuff, like.

-doobs