PDA

View Full Version : lossless audio

sidewild
10-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Are Waffles and What the best lossless audio sites? Are they the best for content? All arounders? Or are they very specific, only pop music crap?

m.. .

n00bz0r
10-02-2009, 11:16 AM
What and waffles are the best for mainstream music.
for old stuff, vinyls.. nothing beats the combination of Pedro's and E. ;)

sidewild
10-02-2009, 11:20 AM
how old are you speaking of? I got my electronic @ TT, but I need to fill my metal/rock/etc of new and old from somewhere that is all lossless.

n00bz0r
10-02-2009, 11:26 AM
how old are you speaking of? I got my electronic @ TT, but I need to fill my metal/rock/etc of new and old from somewhere that is all lossless.

T.RU :yup:
torrents.ru opens signups from time to time..

sidewild
10-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Was that a joke? heeheeheehee Too difficult to navigate.

What would be the best for what I am looking for?

aen
10-02-2009, 11:54 AM
I believe it wasn't a joke.

Funkin'
10-02-2009, 11:58 AM

Not a joke at all. Torrents.ru is a gold mine when it comes to music in general. Just signup(with the help from Google Translate) and then type the album/artist you're looking for in the box at the top right hand corner of the main page. Then your search results will come up. Pretty easy...

sidewild
10-02-2009, 11:58 AM
I know. I was just commenting on that it's a forum in a language I am not familiar with.. .

Oh, thanks for the insight Funkin', I didn't know.. . (I guess that I am daft because I can't find the signup area)

What is Pedro and e BTW?

lisabritpop
10-02-2009, 12:09 PM

Not a joke at all. Torrents.ru is a gold mine when it comes to music in general. Just signup(with the help from Google Translate) and then type the album/artist you're looking for in the box at the top right hand corner of the main page. Then your search results will come up. Pretty easy...

+1 torrents.ru helps me a lot in music :)

what is pedro and e btw?

:o

cinephilia
10-02-2009, 12:12 PM
What and waffles are the best for mainstream music.
for old stuff, vinyls.. nothing beats the combination of Pedro's and E. ;)
:blink:
BTM and E have lot of music that is not available on W/W but what and waffles combined have more rare/hard-to-find stuff than Pedro's and E.

whoratio
10-02-2009, 02:26 PM
W/W beat P/E, even in rare stuff, hands down.